collapse

Author Topic: Stock Financial Market Concern.  (Read 5511 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Stock Financial Market Concern.
« on: July 18, 2020, 03:25:05 pm »

I have made a few past posts in ref to the stock or Gold market...at times that I believe could be either good  buy or sell
opportunities based on some Cycles research that I have studied over some years.

Earlier this year from February 12th we had the largest Stock Market decline in History on the Dow Jones...and S&P 500 indices.../ index ..that declined  the Dow over 11000 points in about 37 days or just over one month...

that found a low around March 20th and it has re rallied since...

I have another cycle that I expect that could possibly see another decline if it comes in as a 2nd or new high since February.. that I expect from around July 21st / 24th...

Or if some how the market sells off reasonably From Sunday / Monday.. and make s a low pivot...in this time frame..

I would expect it to be another possible buy signal ... that could continue a rally at least until the US election in November... where I have other cycles in mind between Mid Nov / Mid Dec to Jan 2021..

Also there could be a Cycle coming in around August 25th... from the top made in the 1987 crash... that could see a repeat...that back in 1987 fell into Oct 20th 87...

But I dont see that cycle being as concerning as the One that I have for July 23rd..so if we do see a rally into August 25th... I would maybe expect some selling from Aug 25th... but NOT to Break any Lows that maybe made around July 23rd... (IF they occur...)

I JUST PREY that the MARKET DOES NOT CRASH....from July to November... as the Fear will become severe...

at lest for me..

This was two posts that I made back between Feb/March 4th  and March 20th in relation to what went on to occur..

Although I did not initially indicate the Feb highs... I mentioned thatI had another signal on March 3rd/4th.. and that signal went on to see the market severely sell off again...many 1000s of points...

the posts were in this thread...
Videos dealing with Corona Virus
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=11476.msg150060#msg150060

until my other post where I indicated that the market may reverse...and rerally back up. which fortunately it did..

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=11476.msg150218#msg150218

« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 04:18:50 pm by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: Stock Financial Market Concern.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 06:01:42 pm »
Just a quick update..

The Markets have not as yet reacted down as much as I suspected...on my main cycle..

but I have some others coming in around 31st July / 1st Aug  to Aug 5th/6th

then I have 13th/15th... and 23rd/25 as other pivot date points of interest.

I came across some Astrological info... that I had not realisd that now may save this crash..TWO big planets...
sugggesting high gravitational effect...

.that came in on the 14th and 23rd. close to my other cycle data expectations.

The 14th...was  from a lower point...for one planet.. the 23rd came in as a hih for the other..

so the staying betwen the two at the moment... and its hard to know if these may react or which will be the strongest.

one maybe larger but the other more denser..

if they had both come in as tops.... Id definately expected severe downside....

theres also a Fed Interest rate decision tomorrow of importance...

but dont suggest action to the 31st as the next pivot..where quicker action should action should occur

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 07:40:05 am »
The Dow Jones held of the decline with the 26000 low that formed on July 31st...and broke any chance of the high made closest to Aug 1st...which was weekend  /Sunday mkt opens on 2nd Aug  minor top that had formed.. and broke that and has now rallied back up to 26666

I mentioned about Two Planets that aligned between the 14th and 23rd July...

One being Jupiter the other Saturn...They were very close to both being highs.. as the 15th was also a high similar to the 23rd..

At the moment the market is held between the range of the highs and lows made between these two..

So my thought are long which way it  breaks out of this range between a low made around 25870 on the 14th July and the High made on the 23rd around 27200...

Next date in mind around Aug 6th...which if the market is still weak... would have to hold as a 2nd lower  top below the 23rd high of 27200

or unless we see a break out soon... it could be range bound between these levels for some time...at least maybe Aug 23rd/25th.

I just looked a Gold charts and I am utterly amazed...

Its just gone to new all time highs breaking the $1921 high made in 2011..

It is almost at $2000 an oz... Quite incredible..

I mentioned about Gold making lows back in 2015/16...

Often Silver follows similar pattern or timing..

But Silver went on to make new  10 yr lows around 20th March 2020.. and seems to have started to rally..but its nowhere near the highs made in 2011 at the moment. its around $25.00 / troy oz..but it could explode up and catch up...

« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 08:01:19 am by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 03:22:03 am »
This is ONLY a Possible THEORY...so beware ! and maybe subject to typo errors..due to my keyboard problem...

I am going to make another  possible prediction / analysis  in ref to the Stock Market..based on what I think is my own logic...

but this is based on Astronomy / Astrology.. Not Other Cycle Analysis that I often use..

Where I am Comparing Cycle analysis Verses the power of the Planetary effect on the Stock Market.

I believed thatI had found certain cycles that were very good at finding important dates for turning in the Markets..
which overall have worked quite well...but they are not based on Astronomy...

and some analysists claim Astrology, Astronomy once understood..Which is difficult to learn...is a more reliable method..
which can include Planetary alignments as one main eg...

I mentioned about two planets aligning between July 14th to July 22nd / 23rd that the two Largest planets in the Solar system..Jupiter and Saturn..

and mentioned that the Dow Jones had made a low point at about the 26000 level on July 14  and a high  level between July 15th and 23rd of around between 27000 to 27200 level. (depending upon what type of chart you look at...some do not show the days highs and some are 24 hr charts and some only show 6.5 hrs worth of daily data as the cash markets ony open 6.5 hrs a day.. but future markets open 24 hrs a day)

Since the low made on Both 14th July and  for 31st July... the market has now rallied back up to the 27000 level..
moving up a 1000 points in 6 days or about 4 trading days (weekends markets close most of the time)

Back on the 14th July the Dow moved up by 1200 points in about 24 hrs to make a high on the 15th...
The problem here could there had been a slight delay and that effect came in as a HIGH instead of a low..

which if it is the case... that high on the 15th could hold....BUT  I think its more likley an effect of a low made on the 14th..

and I have the 5th and 6th as my next cycle of importantance... so if its a another high.. Id expect the Dow Jones market to decline at least until either 9th or  to 13th/15 August...

BUT I NOW HAVE A WONDER  THAT 14th Low around 26000 level may hold...

and this is the reason why IF ASTRO is likely more powerful than my cycles...

I just researched on the density or weight of the TWO large planets...

Jupiter is larger and closer to our Earth /  us than Saturn... so I have a feeling that the opposition of Jupiter that occured on the 14th as a LOW... will have a stronger effect in how the planets mass and gravity effects of the planet effect on our Earth and us as Humans...

So that may now prove the Dominant force on the Markets.. and suggest that they are going maintain the present rally and continue going UP..

I await to see if that proves the case or IF my prior cycles that I had in mind act against its effect...

I believe we will know the out come by September and expect a break out by then.. if we dont see a break out either the next 2 days or by the 15th Aug..

Aug 25th is 33 years since the top of the 1987 crash... that may also prove to have a down side move if the market was to remain sideways or weak... (Unless we see a low on that date and an inverse cycle  occurs)

Saturn, long believed to be the outermost of the solar system, will be at opposition on July 20.

The moment of the opposition is July 22, 20 hours Universal Time – no, July 20, 22 UT!  This is the sort of trap that catches arithmophobes like me, who are liable to show up at 8 on the 9th instead of 9 on the 8th.

Here is Saturn rising, just after Jupiter, which passed the “anti-Sun” point on July 14.

Jupiter’s opposition in Sagittarius

Jupiter will reach opposition on July 14

Saturn vs. Jupiter
Saturn is different from Jupiter in a number of important ways:

Saturn is less dense (0.7 g/cc, less than the density of water!)
    Saturn has more rotational flattening at the poles (~10%) because of its lower density.
    Saturn has a smaller metallic hydrogen mantle because its lower overall mass means lower internal pressures.
    Saturn has less surface Helium than Jupiter (~1/4), probably due to "rainout" in the deep interior

http://www.astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~pogge/Ast161/Unit6/jupsat.html#:~:text=Saturn%20vs.%20Jupiter%20Saturn%20is%20different%20from%20Jupiter,more%20rotational%20flattening%20at%20the%20poles%20%28~10%25%29%20because

THIS IS ONE OTHER CONCERN THAT I HAVE THAT REFERs  TO SOMETHING THAT OCCURED ON FEB 26th that MAY HAVE or COULD BE GOING TO OCCUR AGAIN.. (As things can often repeat again or inverse in the opposite direction in terms of a larger stronger move)  The question being in which is the likely direction....

Back in February the Dow Jones topped on Feb 12th and went sideways upto  around Feb 20th over 8 days.

Highs made Between July 15th high and 23rd high is also 8 days..

6 days after 20th Feb was Feb 26th.... 6 days after 23rd July was around 29th July...
BUT another main LOW pivot made on July 30th ....7 days later .....(similar to the low made on July 31st...)

Which in this case may have started the Market to rally iseverely instead of declining...

Feb 26th after the market was starting to decline from the 12th to 20th Feb... it made another lower short term high
and the market went on to crash severely from then on for about 3 to 4 weeks.(23 to 26 days )..to a low  of 18200 around March 20th to 23rd..

So I am also concerned that could happen again.. if the markets highs hold....

or maybe its started to rally from the 14th and 30th July lows instead.....

IT may be worth trying to cover in two directions if one can...if they believe a large move is likely to occur over the next 3 weeks..

23 to 26 days from July 23rd could give around  Aug 15th to 18th...

23 to 26 days from July 30th would give around Aug 22nd to 25th

Could we be about to see another up tp 10,000 point move again similar to what we seen between February and March..
in one direction or another ?  ???

If so this could be an opportunity of a LIFE TIME...

As the move that occured back betwen Feb and March was for those who knew how to sell the market..
or use whats known as put or call options....

where for eg a  $ 100 to $1000 Put option stake  could have made  you over  160 times that in one month... or $16,000 to $160,000

Those who made a huge profit on their money on the down move and took out positons to buy the market using those profits could have then made large  % returns on the move back up...and if risked it all...they would had made over a $ Million between Feb to March to August..... ie within 6 months...from as an origional stake of say $1000..

say over 1000 times their original stake...

Because Jupiter is only about a quarter of a degree south of the ecliptic (through which it descended on Feb. 26), it is almost exactly at the point we have marked as the “anti-Sun.”  And it is not far past the solstice point, where the Sun is at the December solstice – the most southerly point of the ecliptic.  This is one of the most southerly oppositions in Jupiter’s twelve-year cycle.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 05:24:56 am by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2020, 07:01:02 am »
The S&P 500 often acts similar to the Dow Jones in its high and low dates..

The SPX has already the  15th to 23rd July upside dates highs....

this could sugegest that Jupiter has held the market from declining and dow is likely to follow similarly..

which at the moment its already today riight close to the 23rd July  high that was about 27180  and so far today its  hit 27100...

This could be good news as it may suggest that they markets may not crash..and would be a huge relief...

« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 07:04:04 am by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2020, 11:23:17 am »
This is just a further thought on the Present Stock Market situation.

Sometime back I made ref to some dates in August as shown Below based on Some Cycles that I use and follow.
I made a ref to July 31st... in the Dow Jones found  a Pivot Low and has since rallied the Market back up..

I also Aug 6th... and that turned out as what I see as a Minor Low pivot that again continued the Market up from its low made on the 6th which so far has not been broke.
Then I have mentioned the 13th to 15th August as my Next dates of Interest..coming in today and over the weekend.
Then after this I have Aug 23rd to 25th as my next dates of Interest....

Sept 4th to 7th is a USA Holiday that can prove Important in Many Past years in the Stock Market for main reversals..also..

Past Main stock Market declines since the early 1900s... occured from Sept 3rd in 1929  and Aug 25th in 1987 crashes.
I have also Mentioned the effects of the PLanet Alignment of Jupiter in opposition to Earth and Sun...that came in on July 14th... that also maintained the Market to continue upwards..

I also in another thread made a comment of some Scientist Occultist who was claiming that from Aug 13th... that the markets may start to Crash again..

So far the Dow Jones made a New high on August 11th at about the 28160 level
The S&P 500 index has almost came very close to hitting back up to the pervious all time high made on Feb 20th 2020..
where the high was 3397... and its now  hit a level of 3387 just 10 points below....

So what Next ?
I am not too convinced that the look of the Dow Jones Chart has hit a level where I expect it to reverse just yet.
or that its Chart pattern looks like it may top in formation that would would look like a crash..

or if does form a almost identical top on the S&P500... I think its more likley to form sort of anti reversal of the prior rally and would be  a Slower reversal decline...if that prior top 3,97 level holds...

I would expect... a reversal to maybe or likely to occur if it hits between 28400 / 28600 or  to 28800
Its February 12th 2020 High was 29570

For the 13th August to become valid... Id like to see that market rally back further by later  tonight or Early into the 14th...As My Cycle after that was the 15th... THat comes in over the weekend..
So I await to see if we get a further high either by Tonight or early Friday 14th  or into the weekend../ late Sunday 16th open or early Monday 17th.
The market would then have to break down below any Low pivot that maybe made during this time frame.
But it could also go sideways to August or even to Sept 4th/7th...

At the Moment the Dow Jones looks like it is remaining sideways most of the day and has started to decline at the moment.. BUT it would have to Break a Low also Made on Aug 11th that was about 27622 to suggest further concerning downside... at the moment its within its last 2 to 3 days price range...ie between a high of 2815 to a low of 27622.

The market is presently at about a level of 27834 as I write.. but I suspect it could make a Low by close of market today or in the overnight session and Could reverse back up into Tomorrow...

IF it does make a Low in the next 12 hrs.. (There is a main report coming out either in main last trading hour today 8 pm UK time.. or about 3 am early 14th Aug  UK time...there is a MAIN China Report that could move the market.) and if it  does NOT reverse back up into Tomorrow...(Minus 4 hrs to convert to New York EST time for reports )
It may be more concerning than what I was expecting.

I thought initially that it could hold up into the weekend ... at least for the short term or maybe even for the next week..

I also DO want to see a NEW High (does not need to be above the Feb 29570 high) but ( at least Above Aug 11ths high) Come in on One My Cycle Dates either into the 13th (which at the moment seems unlikely ..but as I reammend it could be starting rally after 8pm Report .) or into the 15th Aug or 23rd/25th

https://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=djia&insttype=&freq=7&show=&time=3

This maybe my last post for a while...

Just a quick update..

The Markets have not as yet reacted down as much as I suspected...on my main cycle..

but I have some others coming in around 31st July / 1st Aug  to Aug 5th/6th

then I have 13th/15th... and 23rd/25 as other pivot date points of interest.

I came across some Astrological info... that I had not realisd that now may save this crash..TWO big planets...
sugggesting high gravitational effect...

.that came in on the 14th and 23rd. close to my other cycle data expectations.

The 14th...was  from a lower point...for one planet.. the 23rd came in as a hih for the other..

so the staying betwen the two at the moment... and its hard to know if these may react or which will be the strongest.

one maybe larger but the other more denser..

if they had both come in as tops.... Id definately expected severe downside....

theres also a Fed Interest rate decision tomorrow of importance...

but dont suggest action to the 31st as the next pivot..where quicker action should action should occur
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 12:40:06 pm by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2020, 02:21:20 am »
Looking at th Markets over night

The Dow and S&P500 has started a sell off so far..

The Dow did not make new highs for the 13th..  but did made a lower top around 28000 between 2 to 7 am UK time ()

The S&P500  made a Triple top set of highs for the 11th. 12th and 13th.... and may test the 3325 Low on Aug 11th.

So far the Dow has hit a low of about 27678  and at the Moment may test the 27623 low made on the 11th Aug .

The next main reports come out around 13.30  and 15.00 hrs pm UK Time

which could be concerning in terms of a larger sell off... if we do not see a reverse back up..

as I suspect it could sell off all day into the weekend.. which may become a LOW pivot into the weekend rather than a new high Pivot ...that I was expecting could occur.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 02:23:22 am by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2021, 02:28:12 pm »
Just a quick update on my thoughts on the US Stock Market...

I made my last Referral to it back on 11th Feb 2021. and I also had made another ref on this thread back from August 2020 In relation to what I describes as the Jupiter Effect....you can see what I said below.

See How the Dow Jones Market went onto Rally up after July 2020 from a level of about 26000 to where it has made new highs on April 5th 2021 at a level of 33600

That level of 26000 was retested around end of Oct 2020 but it then reversed back up... so that july low level held.

that was a 7600 point move up... at $1 or GBP  a point... that would earn you $ 7K ....
at $10 a point $70K  or if $100 a point... $700,000 K in 9 months..

I had been concerned that the Market may had topped out or made New Highs to make a possible severe reversal or similar crash to that of Feb 2020 to Mar 2020..

and I saying if the market did not top out between Jan and February 2021.. that I was nervous of what may happen up to around the 23rd Mar to the end of March which was one of my last main Cycles that I had in mind...

Well... so far... Fortunately so far the Market held up..

However... It has hit a Target Price level  on the Dow Jones that I had in Mind.. between 33000 to 33333
I did have another possible price target of 34500 ish...

and my cycles after March was early April between 3rd / 4th...

So far the Dow Jones has since hit... just above to hit 33600 a day later on April 5th.
This does concern me at least for now.. that this level MAY Hold...and a reversal could still take place..

if it does reverse to decline....
Whether  it would be similar to the Feb 2020 crash... I dont know..

but I dont think it would be a Major Crash like of 1929.. or  any worse than last years ..and It may not break below 26000 level.  But I think its possible it could have a far reversal maybe down to  about 29400 to 28800 level  IF it manages to break back  below 320000..

I think if it continues higher...and does not hold at 34500..It may attempt to rally to at least the 35000 to 36000 level maybe by May.

Time well only tell...

My last referral to the US Stock Market...made back on11th  Feb 2021

Re: Corona Virus Concerns Members only
« Reply #572 on: February 11, 2021, 01:04:41 AM

This also may be a Opportionity for them to Crash the Stock Market if they wanted to do so, and No one will be able to do anything about it...as there would be a high possibility of a melt down on Wall Street..
and if it was going to occurr.. My expectations or main concern would be if it occurs any time in the next 2 months..
I suggest obtaining a certain ammount of Money from Banks etc to hold actual cash...and to obtain certain related supplies  of food , water, fuel, warmth to Survive the next 2 to 3 months over winter ..maybe worth considering...

I am rather concerned that we may see an almost identical repeat of occurred from Last Feb to March..when the Stock Market crashed...that could start within the next week... or I think my deadline would be upto last week in March.

If the Markets hold up ok  upto and after then (End of March 2021)... I THINK we may OK from  any severe Market declines.
I do NOT at the Moment have any Cycle analysis that concerns me after March ..
But for me, the Next Month  could a very worrying /concerning  time...

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=11527.msg152248#msg152248

Posted back in Aug 2020
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 03:22:03 AM »

The Jupiter effect on the Stock Market back from 14th July 2020

This is ONLY a Possible THEORY...so beware ! and maybe subject to typo errors..due to my keyboard problem...

I am going to make another  possible prediction / analysis  in ref to the Stock Market..based on what I think is my own logic...

but this is based on Astronomy / Astrology.. Not Other Cycle Analysis that I often use..

Where I am Comparing Cycle analysis Verses the power of the Planetary effect on the Stock Market.

I believed thatI had found certain cycles that were very good at finding important dates for turning in the Markets..
which overall have worked quite well...but they are not based on Astronomy...

and some analysists claim Astrology, Astronomy once understood..Which is difficult to learn...is a more reliable method..
which can include Planetary alignments as one main eg...

I mentioned about two planets aligning between July 14th to July 22nd / 23rd that the two Largest planets in the Solar system..Jupiter and Saturn..

and mentioned that the Dow Jones had made a low point at about the 26000 level on July 14 and a high  level between July 15th and 23rd of around between 27000 to 27200 level. (depending upon what type of chart you look at...some do not show the days highs and some are 24 hr charts and some only show 6.5 hrs worth of daily data as the cash markets ony open 6.5 hrs a day.. but future markets open 24 hrs a day
)

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=11526.msg151405#msg151405

« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 03:24:57 pm by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56