collapse

Author Topic: My Travel around China  (Read 11314 times)

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
Re: My Travel around China
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2014, 03:34:57 am »
Regarding the Art Work shown in this Chinese "Gate" ...

In this 4th Post I will show what is behind the "Squares on Edge".

I have highlighted in RED in shown in my last post. Here is a section of that Photo with the highlighted “Squares” on edge enlarged.

Two things to note apart from the line-work forming the squares the shape of the Text Box what is inside each of the Squares.

1st the “Outer Form” of the “Text Box/s”...

Here showing possibly the one in the Gates shown here in what was referred to as the “City Partition MAP”.

And here showing it in an enlarged section of the “Partition MAP”..

The Angles at the Ends of the "Script boxes" are Incorrect in the "Gates" Artwork.

But should be at 45° and NOT 30° as shown in the "Gates" Artwork !

The Next Drawing is Correct and I have entered the word "Script" to show its correct font size.

Note: the Ends in this next Photo...

"Upper" and "Lower" sub Registers...

And the Mid Register...

We can even find regarding these "text boxes", similar Artwork in Arabic..

Here is one example of the "Text Box".

It is easy to spot the similarity...

Also notice what is displayed in the Centre of the Squares formed by the diagonal live work.

Can be seen in this animation....

And below; Shown in this frame capture from the above "Animation" ...

Shown here in the Eye Matrix Partition MAP...

These are the I/O Ports for the Running Program Addressing System...
Which were referred to as Angels in the Ancient writings.

The Earlier Processing System had 6 Wings instead of eight as in the New Processing System.

Reference to the 6 Winged I/O Ports in the old Processing System found in Ancient writings.

O.T. "The Book of the Prophet Isaiah" Chapter 6 verse 2... Quote;

2.   Above it stood the Seraphims:
each one had six wings;
with twain he covered his face,
and with twain he covered his feet,
and with twain he did fly.

The word “fly” is a pore translation as the translator obviously had NO understanding
of what was being described by the writer...

Just because they could translate does NOT mean the “Translator” had any understanding whatsoever
regarding what was being reported.

N.T. "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" Chapter 4 verse 8... Quote;

4.    And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him;
and they were full of eyes within:
and they rest not day and night,
saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty,
which was, and is, and is to come.

There are other Ancient writings, one mentioning the "LETTERS" on the Underside of the Angels WING.

I will try and find this writing in my Library when I get a moment.

The Word Wing means Whose Place is Either side of Centre.

For examples:

1.      A birds Wing.
2.      An aeroplanes Wing.
3.      The East (or other) "Wing" of a building.
4.      The Political "Wing".

etc.etc.

Still more to be revealed regarding these Chines “Gates” in my next Post...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 03:43:49 am by The Matrix Traveller »

• Gold 253
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 01:45:41 pm »

In this 5th Post I will show more of what is behind the Squares on Edge seen on the Left
and Right hand ends highlighted in RED...

Which I suspect Represents the I/O Ports or as was referred to as Angels in the Ancient Writings...

An Angel being a Messenger thus being the I/O Ports in the Addressing System of the Soul.

And showing the “Masks” in the Drawing below...

It appears the Colour Codes are correct though ?

Note; The "Wings" are produced by the overlapping Octagons, and are ]NOT Curved as shown
in the Artwork of the Chinese “Gate” !

Either an error or just lacking attention to detail ?

Here is another component in the Artwork in the "Eave" of the Roof.

A section of which I have enlarged shown in the Drawing below..

Shown in the "Eye Matrix Map" in the Drawing below...

It appears the Colour Codes may be incorrect, in that the colours used are NOT correct for each Component.

I have given 2 examples where the colour coding is correct..

And...

And displaying the "Masks" in the correct layer...

And as you can see these are the I/O Ports to the Temporary Library.
These were referred to as the “Wings” of the Angel in Ancient Writings.
So often people can only perceive the word “Wing” as meaning a birds Wing !

But many are also aware, there are many different meanings we don't often use but all come back to meaning,
Whose Place is Either side of Centre”. hence the wing of a political Party or the "Wing" of a building.
Others believe the word “Wing” also refers to swiftness, but I have yet to be convinced
of this latter interpretation.

Anyway these sure fit the meaning of “Wings” in my above drawing.

The Wings in the Drawing are formed by Overlapping Octagons enabling the "Addressing" Layers
in the Processing System. Sometimes Instructions also appear in these Wings too.

This next drawing shows the Octagonal Register in the Control Wing used as an I/O Port.

In the next Photo I have highlighted a “Ring of 10”.

This “Ring” may meant to refer to another Star like Image
made up of Two5 Pointed Stars”.

I have personally never seen a “Ring of 10” and the 5 Pointed Stars exist in 3 Different “Rings of Octagons”.

1.   The “Ring of 8
2.   The “Ring of 12
and
3   The “Ring of 16

IF the Octagons involving Two5 Pointed Stars”, One in the Opposite Orientation, then a ”Ring of 10 Octagons
could be displayed I suppose, but this is NOT usually displayed in this way in the Interface !

The Octagons used in the “Inner” 5 Pointed Star, come from these sets of Octagons.

1st the “Outer” set of Octagons the “Inner5 Pointed Star points to, in the vertical orientation,
with the head of the Star at the top location.

And the Inner Octagons used to Enable any of the “Outer” Octagons shown in the previous Drawing.

As the Star can be Rotated into 4 Different Orientations.

and (Inverted)

Showing two "5 Pointed Stars", One Inverted and superimposed on the other.

Note; The Spacing !

But when ALL 45 Pointed Stars" are overlaid on each other 16 Octagons are present which is Correct !

Then this may have lead to the presentation of a “Ring of 10”, but I am not entirely convinced
the presentation of a “Ring of 10" is necessarily correct” ?

If it is to do with the Round Register then 16 Octagons would be involved instead of 10, so something
is NOT quite right here ?

In Byzantium and Roman religious Art, they also show a Ring of 10 but this is out of place,
with respect to the rest of the processing system so I am NOT convinced yet
that in fact this Ring is correct !

The other thing that makes me very suspect they don't seam to know these are Rings of Octagons ?

I will continue with showing more regarding the Components of the Processing System
I found in the Artwork of these Chines “Gates”.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 01:48:43 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

Offline Elvis Hendrix

• Gold 398
  • It is not the critic that counts.
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2014, 02:49:27 pm »
Matrix . Hello, I have been thinking this since the first time I read your posts.
I simply don't have the brain capacity to engage with your teachings.
I really wish I did.
Have you ever thought of starting at day one for folk such as I who would love to try to get this.
I remember years ago when I was trying to engage with Plato and just could not Really grasp it. I came across a book called Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance.
It put the bewilderment of metaphysics into a story of a man and his son on a journey that a fool such as I could understand.
It was gentle and let me catch up when I was confused.
I believe you have a message as potent. As striking and as important.
I just think some of us need to be shown page 1, and eased into the story.
That would be a great read.
With all respect.
Elvis.
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
B H.

• Gold 253
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 03:27:04 pm »
Matrix . Hello, I have been thinking this since the first time I read your posts.
I simply don't have the brain capacity to engage with your teachings.
I really wish I did.
Have you ever thought of starting at day one for folk such as I who would love to try to get this.
I remember years ago when I was trying to engage with Plato and just could not Really grasp it. I came across a book called Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance.
It put the bewilderment of metaphysics into a story of a man and his son on a journey that a fool such as I could understand.
It was gentle and let me catch up when I was confused.
I believe you have a message as potent. As striking and as important.
I just think some of us need to be shown page 1, and eased into the story.
That would be a great read.
With all respect.
Elvis.

OK... I will try in very short posts...

I will start another thread for those interested to follow.   :)

"HOW I came to know about the Processing System."

In my "Private Forum"...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 04:06:40 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

• Gold 253
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2014, 10:14:14 pm »
This thread has not gone to sleep....  :( 

I am just settling in to our new location, so I will be continuing this thread again shortly...

There is much more I want to show re. what I discovered while in China...

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2014, 12:30:20 pm »
Hi Matrix,

Just to let you know I have tried again to read through your replies to my Alien / ET questions...and took some time to TRY and Understand & think about it..

I THINK I now have a better understanding of what you are trying to explain...

My head is still spinning !  ;D

And If I am understanding you correctly... WOW !.. what a Story !!!

IF this is TRUTH...Gee Wizz ! Unbelievable !  :o  :o  :o

The "Davinci Code" has nothing on this !

This would change many a thing about what we had been led to believe.

Hope to make further comments when I have digested this a bit more and when I can think how to best respond to some of it...
Maybe when it comes into my mind to do so...Could be later today or in the week..

Just to add this is the link to the thread Elvis asked Matrix to create that goes into some similar & further detail..

HOW I came to know about the Processing System.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=6023.0

« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 12:38:26 pm by astr0144 »

Offline SoulJourney

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2018, 01:09:59 pm »
Yup, what a story, i think it is the truth, what matrix says, it makes too much sense how he breaks everything down, for it not to be so, it is just a matter of clicking it together in the mind and it all makes sense.

My Fear is that i am forgotten by LIFE, there is just no signs around me or the vision of what he talks about, like looking into his strobe animations, all i see is the  strobe, no other information appearing, matrix could see what he talked about because he was  connected to the Soul.

Though my fear could be looked  at as being  part of this earth program, to bring about the metamorphosis of the soul, and LIFE has me fooled whereas i cannot find a connection and feel abandoned by LIFE.

Matrix says it is so you cry out to LIFE and accept the soul upgrade in ones processing system, hence all the struggle and strife, which would be good as it would mean this struggle of a life has not been for nothing.

Hi Matrix,

Just to let you know I have tried again to read through your replies to my Alien / ET questions...and took some time to TRY and Understand & think about it..

I THINK I now have a better understanding of what you are trying to explain...

My head is still spinning !  ;D

And If I am understanding you correctly... WOW !.. what a Story !!!

IF this is TRUTH...Gee Wizz ! Unbelievable !  :o  :o  :o

The "Davinci Code" has nothing on this !

This would change many a thing about what we had been led to believe.

Hope to make further comments when I have digested this a bit more and when I can think how to best respond to some of it...
Maybe when it comes into my mind to do so...Could be later today or in the week..

Just to add this is the link to the thread Elvis asked Matrix to create that goes into some similar & further detail..

HOW I came to know about the Processing System.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=6023.0

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2018, 12:22:02 am »
Why are you saying that you cannot see any other information appearing in any of  his Strobe animations that you have seen so far ?

You say that you see the strobe... by that , do you mean the flicker of it.. and can make out any actual image within that strobe animation ?

either way...yes or no... then what else , or What is it, that you expect to see ?

all i see is the  strobe, no other information appearing

I was going to ask if  you could show some egs ?...but from what you say... it suggests that you cannot see them image wise.. so you would have to select by Matrix's written descriptions.

I dont think that I could see all of his strobe animations if I recall when I may have viewed some of them..and I suspect some other members could not either..

can you see any strobing on this  image that Zorgon posted on another Matrix thread that we were discussing ?

I thought that some strobe images maybe in the link Zorgon posted of Matrixs images, but on having a quick look I could not find any obvious ones that were fast strobing animations.... many are just slow animations and are not strobing..

I also had a quick look in some of Matrixes main threads, but again I did not come across any obvious ones...

But he wrote  other posts in other various thread areas outside his own and probably posted some elsewhere..

when you try to find something, often you cannot seem to find what you want !  :-\

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/48matrix_traveller/images/Gallery_001.html

Forgotton in LIFE...

Thats your interpretation of your Life in ref to what Matrix maybe indicating..

but it maybe still be hard to be sure what Matrix's teachings really mean... or if there is real truth to them. or maybe its down to ones belief or interpretation.

How do you feel about your life if not comparing Matrix's material ?

You must have some parts that are positive no matter how  bad some things maybe..

My Fear is that i am forgotten by LIFE, there is just no signs around me or the vision of what he talks about, like looking into his strobe animations, all i see is the  strobe, no other information appearing, matrix could see what he talked about because he was  connected to the Soul.

Yup, what a story, i think it is the truth, what matrix says, it makes too much sense how he breaks everything down, for it not to be so, it is just a matter of clicking it together in the mind and it all makes sense.

Though my fear could be looked  at as being  part of this earth program, to bring about the metamorphosis of the soul, and LIFE has me fooled whereas i cannot find a connection and feel abandoned by LIFE.

Matrix says it is so you cry out to LIFE and accept the soul upgrade in ones processing system, hence all the struggle and strife, which would be good as it would mean this struggle of a life has not been for nothing.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 01:20:30 am by astr0144 »

Offline SoulJourney

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2018, 05:20:50 am »
Information is meant to appear in the strobed  areas, but all i see is the  flickering strobe/light, hence me saying i don't have the connection, i never really seen anyone see anything  in the strobes in all matrix's posts.

Hence some of matrix's frustration, when he posted this  information, all i have is the understanding that what he says is 100% truth.

but we  are  in this earth PROGRAM, and seem to be left with only faith in LIFE, when all the earth changes  happen, which seem to be happening now, record temperatures and earthquakes and volcanoes, we can see LIFE at work in the earth program, signs and wonders.

from matrix NZ earthquake thread  he said a big flag will be  the invasion of syria from a northern power (usa?) and thats when everything happens, though that has already happened in some ways, so 'things' might be happening now, regards the earth program changes.

in the strobe we would see the things that matrix has showed us like glyphs for example.

with my life i wonder why i am talking about this subject and see what matrix says  as 100% real, though seemingly lost in the  earth program, which is part of  the program so you get found, though personally i dont see a way out of this earth program.

one thing i can see is the eddies  or little  globules of light like when  you look into  the sky you see lots of little dots of  light darting around, matrix explained these as part of the  processing system, i can see them.

Why are you saying that you cannot see any other information appearing in any of  his Strobe animations that you have seen so far ?

You say that you see the strobe... by that , do you mean the flicker of it.. and can make out any actual image within that strobe animation ?

either way...yes or no... then what else , or What is it, that you expect to see ?

I was going to ask if  you could show some egs ?...but from what you say... it suggests that you cannot see them image wise.. so you would have to select by Matrix's written descriptions.

I dont think that I could see all of his strobe animations if I recall when I may have viewed some of them..and I suspect some other members could not either..

can you see any strobing on this  image that Zorgon posted on another Matrix thread that we were discussing ?

I thought that some strobe images maybe in the link Zorgon posted of Matrixs images, but on having a quick look I could not find any obvious ones that were fast strobing animations.... many are just slow animations and are not strobing..

I also had a quick look in some of Matrixes main threads, but again I did not come across any obvious ones...

But he wrote  other posts in other various thread areas outside his own and probably posted some elsewhere..

when you try to find something, often you cannot seem to find what you want !  :-\

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/48matrix_traveller/images/Gallery_001.html

Forgotton in LIFE...

Thats your interpretation of your Life in ref to what Matrix maybe indicating..

but it maybe still be hard to be sure what Matrix's teachings really mean... or if there is real truth to them. or maybe its down to ones belief or interpretation.

How do you feel about your life if not comparing Matrix's material ?

You must have some parts that are positive no matter how  bad some things maybe..
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 05:45:51 am by SoulJourney »

Offline SoulJourney

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2018, 08:45:28 am »
Here are some of the strobe images of matrix's i can find from the link zorgon posted in the other thread http://www.thelivingmoon.com/48matrix_traveller/images/Gallery_001.html :

this one not strobed but i think these can still project images as well:

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2018, 08:49:11 am »
I may have to alter my reply as I just noted you post the strobe images just as I was posting this !   or I may reply back....

Good Find !

CAN YOU ACTUALLY SEE ANY OF THOSE STROBE IMAGES OK THEN  in what you think maybe in full ?

OR do you think you are only seeing parts of them ?

Some of those images are just partial of a series of them to explain certain things...

such as a flashing horizontal or vertical line .. or the drawing of say something circular for eg..

and some are combining a series of past images together... so you may see a very fast sort of movie or video that demonstrates something pieced together...

---------------------------------------------------

This was my message that I had just replied  as you posted yours...

In ref to the Strobe animations or areas,  I am not really sure about what is meant to appear...  In some cases.. I think he just uses strobe to highight somethings or make you take more note of an image...

But at times he may suggest that you should be able to see certain things behind or within a flickering image...

Some Flickering Strobes vary in speed.. and If I recall... some people can see certain things in ref to them and others cannot...

I think there were some that Matrix posted , that I could not see , as i was too fast for my eyes or brain to deal with...

In ref to the other things that you refer to...

As yet I am not 100 % convinced in some things that he suggests as good as they may seem.. so I am unable to comment with any conviction..

As I say his works seems very impressive.. but I am not aware that it has been proven..

Some things may have appeared to have done so, or are appearing to do so now maybe..

But dont forget that Matrix had a lot of life experience and knowledge of the World..
so he could also easily suggest things that he thought  were likely to occur...

Things that you may see darting around in your eyes could be allsorts of things..

Most of us have certain things that within our eyes that effect our vision..that may appear as dots or moving eddies or flaws of some sort that can be often identified by an optician..

Information is meant to appear in the strobed  areas, but all i see is the  flickering strobe/light, hence me saying i don't have the connection, i never really seen anyone see anything  in the strobes in all matrix's posts.

Hence some of matrix's frustration, when he posted this  information, all i have is the understanding that what he says is 100% truth.

but we  are  in this earth PROGRAM, and seem to be left with only faith in LIFE, when all the earth changes  happen, which seem to be happening now, record temperatures and earthquakes and volcanoes, we can see LIFE at work in the earth program, signs and wonders.

from matrix NZ earthquake thread  he said a big flag will be  the invasion of syria from a northern power (usa?) and thats when everything happens, though that has already happened in some ways, so 'things' might be happening now, regards the earth program changes.

in the strobe we would see the things that matrix has showed us like glyphs for example.

with my life i wonder why i am talking about this subject and see what matrix says  as 100% real, though seemingly lost in the  earth program, which is part of  the program so you get found, though personally i dont see a way out of this earth program.

one thing i can see is the eddies  or little  globules of light like when  you look into  the sky you see lots of little dots of  light darting around, matrix explained these as part of the  processing system, i can see them.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 09:08:27 am by astr0144 »

Offline SoulJourney

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2018, 12:19:25 pm »
I just see the flickering strobe  effect, i can see the ones where matrix has put the drawings  in  himself, but we are also  meant to be able to see messages from the true mind coming through the  strobes like letters, glyphs and pictures etc, that part doesnt happen for me.

like  with this ufo below, you can see the flashing strobes, like the yellow screen in the centre as one example that is a interface with the mind, what were meant to see is information being presented on that screen (also the other strobed areas) to do with  the processing of the mind.

more technology of the True Mind below with this other  strobe.

Scrolling the Mx Octagonal Frames Above the Strobe

I may have to alter my reply as I just noted you post the strobe images just as I was posting this !   or I may reply back....

Good Find !

CAN YOU ACTUALLY SEE ANY OF THOSE STROBE IMAGES OK THEN  in what you think maybe in full ?

OR do you think you are only seeing parts of them ?

Some of those images are just partial of a series of them to explain certain things...

such as a flashing horizontal or vertical line .. or the drawing of say something circular for eg..

and some are combining a series of past images together... so you may see a very fast sort of movie or video that demonstrates something pieced together...

---------------------------------------------------

This was my message that I had just replied  as you posted yours...

In ref to the Strobe animations or areas,  I am not really sure about what is meant to appear...  In some cases.. I think he just uses strobe to highight somethings or make you take more note of an image...

But at times he may suggest that you should be able to see certain things behind or within a flickering image...

Some Flickering Strobes vary in speed.. and If I recall... some people can see certain things in ref to them and others cannot...

I think there were some that Matrix posted , that I could not see , as i was too fast for my eyes or brain to deal with...

In ref to the other things that you refer to...

As yet I am not 100 % convinced in some things that he suggests as good as they may seem.. so I am unable to comment with any conviction..

As I say his works seems very impressive.. but I am not aware that it has been proven..

Some things may have appeared to have done so, or are appearing to do so now maybe..

But dont forget that Matrix had a lot of life experience and knowledge of the World..
so he could also easily suggest things that he thought  were likely to occur...

Things that you may see darting around in your eyes could be allsorts of things..

Most of us have certain things that within our eyes that effect our vision..that may appear as dots or moving eddies or flaws of some sort that can be often identified by an optician..
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 12:21:20 pm by SoulJourney »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2018, 01:37:57 pm »
I dont think its possible for me to fully understand specifically what you can or cannot see... without me becoming you to attempt to view the various strobe animations / images... !  ???

But what you descibe may give some better idea...

I think that I understand that you can see certain images with in the strobe that maybe created by the flickering dots or lines etc that produce some sort of more basic form of  image.

but the ones that you say that we are meant to see hidden messages...

I think I recall that you are not the only one who could not see some of them as matrix may have descibed or suggested what we should have been able to see  !

I seem to remember having the same problems with certain similar ones as you describe.
I think some other members also had some issues with some of them as well..

but there may have been some strobe images that some of us could make out and others could not..

The lower image that you posted below the UFO... that I have included again below..

I do recall such images now... its a while since I last looked at them...

and some of them are hard to look at.. as they flash so quickly.... you feel like your being hynotised..

The lower half of that large border blue square.. appears to be showing something with in it..that maybe you would think we should be able to make out...

I can see what looks like  a series of lines  or partial rectangular  areas...that move from top to bottom , very fast and you seem to get some slight light blue colour within the inner white area.

the images above that may also be effecting our senses in the way that they alternate in flicker speed and maybe timing or varied images  when they are flicking  on and off..

I am not sure how matrix created them, but they are a bit of a impressive work of computer programming related art.

SoulJourney : I just see the flickering strobe  effect, i can see the ones where matrix has put the drawings  in  himself, but we are also  meant to be able to see messages from the true mind coming through the  strobes like letters, glyphs and pictures etc, that part doesnt happen for me.

like  with this ufo below, you can see the flashing strobes, like the yellow screen in the centre as one example that is a interface with the mind, what were meant to see is information being presented on that screen (also the other strobed areas) to do with  the processing of the mind

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 01:51:03 pm by astr0144 »

Offline SoulJourney

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2018, 01:20:38 pm »
"Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
If you look up at the sky on a fine day, and look at a point much closer, (than the blue you see in the sky) say about 5 Metres in front of you, you will notice billions of little Zits or very small bright balls of LIGHT zigzagging all over your Vision. This is actually taking place in Your SOUL and NOT the world you see.

I have spent some hours, studying the patterns seen in our vision and they match 100%, the same as in the "Processing System of The Soul".

The greater the attention given to, or your mental Focus on, this Phenomena, at the same time being very relaxed, the "Processing" appears to slow down, (an illusion produced by increased attention or Concentration) and becomes easier, to follow any one of the balls of LIGHT, and see its behaviour in such detail, it is very easy to draw dawn on paper.

If studied you will be able to see these Patterns repeat themselves in different locations in your vision, and there are hundreds of different behaviour Patterns, all of which can be superimposed on the “City Matrix Map” and everything Lines up 100% +/- 0%

A "Coincidence"???

I Don't Think So... LOL.

The bright little balls of LIGHT you see when looking at the sky as I described, or even holding up a piece of very WHITE Paper, say about 300 mm (12“) away from you and go slightly cross eyed you will see exactly the same "Phenomena", seen in your Vision are brighter, than anything you see normally in your vision.

Even if the paper is only 100 mm or 4" away from you the same appears.

Check it out again... on a sunny day."

Offline SoulJourney

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2018, 01:26:55 pm »
if you watch this, can you see the white superimposed circle at the end of  this gif each time, bright white in your vision?.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter