collapse

Author Topic: My Inescapable Conclusion: The Freemasons are Monsters  (Read 78921 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: My Inescapable Conclusion: The Freemasons are Monsters
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2012, 02:09:02 pm »
I for one, totally understand your disdain for the views Petrus shared earlier, Zorgon, and as a fellow initiate of sorts I must be flexible with the whole Freemason issue.

Personally I don't give a rat's ass what anyone believes :P

EVERY organization has good people and bad people... some are saints and truly want to help humanity and others are evil in the purest form and seek only to satisfy their own desires

But when I hear people that claim their religion is attacked by generalizations... the those same people use the same tactics and quote works of Crowley and Pike to make their point all I can do is shake my head in dismay

Makes one think... these people are not ready to learn anything :P

Funny though because this very knowledge they claim is being withheld is all over the internet today

You want to find about the Masons? Ask the Masons :P

My dad was a Mason. Did you know that 90% of Masons just go through the rituals and its just a Boy;s Club where they help each other in BUSINESS. I have all his books... they standard Masonic temples no longer teach  esoteric knowledge nor hold any secrets. Its just a men's club to further each other's lives by helping members get positions

ANYONE can Join  just need to go ASK

The Jews... they too help each other in Business... you can get a loan and support to start a business THREE TIMES from a synagogue. If you fail after the third time, they consider you not worth the effort. In fact it was an Orthodox Jew diamond merchant who loaned me $5,000.00 to start my first business ( a small jewelry store in Toronto for my wife) with ZERO interest. We spent hours talking religion, he even kept a big client waiting one day because we had gotten into it

The Moron Church also helps their own people. In fact they also help outsiders in need with things like rent and food... though they do ask that you attend some sermons in return.  A guy I know took advantage of that... Personally in my opinion  he is just a leach... True Mormons are obligated to pay a small percentage back to that fund... I see nothing wrong with that

Order of St Johns... the Knights... they provide free medical, hospitals and ambulance service in countries where they are allowed...

Phoenix Masonry

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/

You want answers to the Mysteries of Life? You want to know what Secrets the Rosicrucians hold? Then JOIN and stop bitching about it :P

The doors are open to women and ALL religions

Is the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC, a religion?

No. AMORC, which stands for Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis, is not a religion and does not require a specific code of belief or conduct. Rosicrucian students come from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds. Becoming a Rosicrucian student does not in any way require you to leave your church, join a church, or change your religious beliefs.

Some Rosicrucian members do not subscribe to any specific religious beliefs at all. For students who do, we encourage them to participate in the religion of their choice. As a result, Rosicrucian students come from every religious denomination, and through our teachings, many find a greater appreciation of the mystical principles underlying their individual religious and philosophical beliefs. Those who do not belong to any particular religion often discover a sense of connection with a higher intelligence that was missing in their lives before.

We don't expect you to accept anything on faith. We want you to think for yourself, to learn how to draw upon the higher knowledge already within you. What we provide are simply the tools to enable you to accomplish this. The Rosicrucian teachings contain practical exercises and experiments that allow you to demonstrate for yourself the principles presented in the lessons and to access your own source of inner wisdom and guidance. As you do this, you'll begin developing natural abilities that may have been left dormant throughout your life. Almost immediately you'll begin to see your life in a different light.

About the Rosicrucian Order

Of COURSE there is a FEE... nothing in this world worth having is free. :P despite what all you 'Hippy Types" want to believe. If its free its never appreciated. I can see that right here on this small forum and its in the world all around us at so many levels

You don't get a University Education for free either. Someone has to pay the teachers... they too have a family and need to eat

But that being said... all the knowledge from all these societies is posted all over the net and old books from these orders can be found even on Amazon

Problem is people are LAZY  They would rather believe what someone says on the net, someone who has never actually verified any of it, then take the time to truly look and study before making up their own mind

As long as one is busy attacking a philosophy... their mind is closed to any real knowledge.

I personally have taken great knowledge from MANY religions around the world and fit it into my own philosophy. ALL of them have merit and the older the works, the better

A Lama once said to an initiate... pointing out of the window of the Potala at the peopleand monks turning the prayer wheels in the courtyard. He said; "See those monks out there turning the prayer wheels? Well for them that is all the religion they need... and hence all that they will ever know"

Are YOU just turning those prayer wheels?

om mani padme hum

This thread needs CLEANSING :P  I will let Kelsang Metok do that. If you don't feel the Energy... perhaps there in no hope for you in this life time  :'(

Kelsang Metok: Sky Marriage

[youtube]mStXwUyeCFQ[/youtube]

Kelsang Metok - Falling Love with Jiuzhaigou Valley

[youtube]x6FoWskUO_U[/youtube]

A long time ago... before the internet, even before BBS systems... when I reached an impasse in my studies of the Great Pyramid, Sacred Geometry and the Tibetan Scrolls... I received a pamphlet in the mail.

At this time I had come to the conclusion that the only way I could advance was to visit Egypt and Tibet.  But since money was tight and the political situation in both Egypt and Tibet at the time was dangerous to foreigners it was not possible.

That pamphlet had on the cover... a picture of the GP and a Tibetan Monk in front of a stack of scrolls with a message "Do you seek the Ancient Secrets"  It was from AMORC, whom I had never heard of at the time.

I procrastinated... had real life issues at the time and then moved to Winnipeg for a job... It was December... I recall looking out the plane window at the total whiteout as snow blew across the runway like a fast moving ocean and I wondered WTF was I thinking. Temp outside was -30 celsius

Just before Xnas I recieved a card in the mail at the friends house I was staying at... addressed to me. No one but my mother and dad knew where I was staying at that point. The card was from the Rosicrucians adressed to me...

The rest as they say... is history

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2012, 02:15:12 pm »
So freemasonry has changed quite a bit on the esoteric front, the business side being the key goal now, eh?
The guys I dealt with offered to help me with mine, and were very accepting of me, the two who were odd, were just a couple among a large group here. Maybe I will join...what have I got to lose?
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2012, 02:18:00 pm »
i'm getting frustrated here. you automatically think the worst of me no matter what i do

No you just read things into my words that aren't there. You have told me many times on the phone that you don't agree that secret societies should be in charge of who gets to share that knowledge. I can go find some posts that back that up....

Perhaps you didn't mean it that way?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2012, 02:24:14 pm »
So freemasonry has changed quite a bit on the esoteric front, the business side being the key goal now, eh?

From DAY ONE LOL  but there are still certain Rites where the old knowledge is retained. That is why there are 33 levels :D  Even as a member you are not made privy to the knowledge of the level above you until you have mastered the level you are on.

Even the Churches follow that. A normal Moron cannot enter certain parts of the Temple... they have to earn that right by level

An ordinary Christian cannot gain access to the Vatican Vaults either...

A first year internet in politics will not have access to Pentagon meetings...

A first year Chemistry student will not be allowed to play in an LLNL fusion lab

... its all the same no matter which organization you belong to

And when I see people that cannot understand that logic... well what can I say but

enjoy your bliss...

Primus58

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2012, 02:52:47 pm »
Zorgon, you succinctly bring a balance that was necessary here, thanks! Freemasonry made great contributions to this country. I love Mandalas and other art done with spirit and deliberation. The artwork in the AMORC logos and other societies and religions can be soothing and inspirational. In their own way, the Freemasons are artists on many levels.  For me, just viewing sacred geometry is healing!

Kelsang Metok - Falling Love with Jiuzhaigou Valley was an amazing and beautiful video!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 04:13:14 pm by zorgon »

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2012, 03:13:10 pm »
i'm learning all the time, but your tendency to criticize me constantly, is not making this any easier.
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2012, 03:20:46 pm »
No you just read things into my words that aren't there. You have told me many times on the phone that you don't agree that secret societies should be in charge of who gets to share that knowledge. I can go find some posts that back that up....

Perhaps you didn't mean it that way?

well ideally it should be known by all, so we all get a say in how the information is applied.    but we don't live in an ideal world.
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2012, 03:22:34 pm »
i'm learning all the time, but your tendency to criticize me constantly, is not making this any easier.

With all due respect... All the comments I made in this thread were in general...

But if you choose to continually make the show fit.. I cannot help that... nor do I intend to engage on that..

Nor do I intend to add a disclaimer to the effect that the comments were intended to be IN GENERAL

But it would be nice if we could have discussion on various belief systems without having to worry about bruising Eggos :P

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2012, 03:30:15 pm »
With all due respect... All the comments I made in this thread were in general...

But if you choose to continually make the show fit.. I cannot help that... nor do I intend to engage on that..

Nor do I intend to add a disclaimer to the effect that the comments were intended to be IN GENERAL

But it would be nice if we could have discussion on various belief systems without having to worry about bruising Eggos :P

i quoted you. you included me in that statement about "Wrong hands". how can that be me construing what isn't there?  you mean i'm not "undo"?  what i said was, and you can tell if you read the whole post, that if it makes sense to me that not just anybody should have access to all information, then this may also be the case for masons.   i mean, who is to say what the right hands are ? i have no idea. the idea some people are superior is not quite right either, since the system of hiding information may not as a result of one thinking they are better than another in all respects, but in the respect of who should have access to data and who should not.   it could be generalized and say, "the right hands to give sensitive information to, would naturally not include a motor mouth."    the person might be exemplary in other ways, or an all around great person, just not good at keeping secrets.  etc.

i think you were the one that read into my statement, things that weren't there and now you're projecting that on me.  like the guy who seemed to think that staring at my boobs and making his blood rush from his head, was equivalent to me being the one lacking brain power.  projecting. 

JOIN THE GAME!

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2012, 03:45:42 pm »
well ideally it should be known by all, so we all get a say in how the information is applied.    but we don't live in an ideal world.

Well in my opinion Jesus had it right... Screw ALL religion... you don't need a church... believe or belive not... end of story...

Yoda said it "Do or do not, there is no try"

I disagree completely that all knowledge should be available to all people. For ever person of good intent there is another with evil intent.. Einstein gave us atomic energy... the first thing we did with it was nuke two cities

To believe that we should all have a say in how all knowledge is used is naive

You can buy Lasers on the internet... what do kids do? they point them at pilots and blind them and then they make YT videos on how to convert those laser pointers to actual burning lasers

And if what you say holds water why did Jesus pointedly say

“The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, “‘though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.’ "

Seems He agrees with Me :P

But then He WAS a Rosicrucian Master after all... I mean what do you think he was doing all those missing years? Fishing?

::)

The origin of this beautiful painting can be traced back to the 1933 AMORC World Convention held at Rosicrucian Park in San Jose, California.   The September 1933 Rosicrucian Digest, contains a detailed report of the Convention, and mentions the painting on page 314 which I quote here...

"Another surprise was the presentation by Frater Ballam, past Master of the Francis Bacon Lodge in San Francisco, of a beautiful painting of the Master Jesus and His Disciples on a canvas approximately sever by ten feet.  It was unveiled on the platform before the Convention with appropriate speeches and is to be on permanent exhibition in the Auditorium."

At the bottom left of this painting is the artist's signature W. Ballam.

For many years the painting hung in the RCU Building Auditorium and was often used by H. Spencer Lewis as a Temple backdrop for services of his Pristine Church of the Rose Cross.

He has two books available on Amazon

The Mystical Life Of Jesus
H. Spencer Lewis

The Secret Doctrines of Jesus
H. Spencer Lewis

Harvey Spencer Lewis F.R.C., S.·.I.·., 33°66°95°, Ph.D. (November 25, 1883 – August 2, 1939), a noted Rosicrucian author, occultist, and mystic, was the founder in USA and the first Imperator of Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC), from 1915 until 1939.

So as I said all the Secret information is available to ANYONE who takes the time to look for it without bias :P

« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 03:53:49 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2012, 04:04:09 pm »
Maybe I will join...what have I got to lose?

Misconceptions :P

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2012, 04:04:29 pm »
without bias

i said,  "but we don't live in an ideal world."
did you miss that part?  i think so. why do you keep erecting strawmen to shoot down?
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2012, 04:24:29 pm »
i said,  "but we don't live in an ideal world."
did you miss that part?  i think so. why do you keep erecting strawmen to shoot down?

I saw that and I see you didn't answer my question why Jesus made that comment.  and that "bias" remark I made is true. Everyone is doing research based on their own bias as to what they interpret the facts to mean..

Did you notice I said "EVERYONE" not "YOU"?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2012, 04:24:46 pm »
For me, just viewing sacred geometry is healing!

As does videos like...

Kelsang Metok - Falling Love with Jiuzhaigou Valley was an amazing and beautiful video![/color]

Here is another Tibetan Princess "Be as You Are"

Yangjin Lamu- Yangjin Lamu Yoga- Be as You Are

[youtube]qnppKeytspA[/youtube]

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2012, 04:31:08 pm »
I saw that and I see you didn't answer my question why Jesus made that comment.  and that "bias" remark I made is true. Everyone is doing research based on their own bias as to what they interpret the facts to mean..

Did you notice I said "EVERYONE" not "YOU"?

i wasn't talking about everyone's bias or mine, when i quoted that. i was talking about your bias, particularly because you spent the next post criticizing me for belonging to a "church" i don't belong to, for sticking up for masons and rosicrucians, which you construed to be something else, in effect, every example i've made here, agreeing with you, you have spent accusing me of not agreeing with you and using that as an opportunity to further insult me as if agreeing with you were some horrible sin. 

screw it. 
JOIN THE GAME!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]