collapse

Author Topic: My Inescapable Conclusion: The Freemasons are Monsters  (Read 78935 times)

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
Re: My Inescapable Conclusion: The Freemasons are Monsters
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2012, 04:47:14 pm »
Petrus, I feel you would have been better off researching The Skull and Cross Bones Society or whatever it is the Bush's and the rest attended.

I dont know much about it, but it's probably got a lot more negative stuff than the Freemasons do.

Yes, the Freemasons are an all male society but they do do a lot for the community and they are not connected to witchcraft in any way.

And, as we know there are two streams of witchcraft, the pagans who are inherently good and the other branch which probably practice black magic.  Well I suppose their are white witches and black witches is what I want to say.

But when is all said and done I wouldn't worry about the FM; for a society that is no doubt up to no good I would watch that exclusive member only club the skull and crossbones; most of them probably go to Bohemian Grove; AND dont get me started on that bloody place again or so help me.  :P

And Zorgy you did swear you did.  :P
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2012, 04:47:49 pm »
I think you should do a locked thread about what you feel is the crux of freemasonry and how it has changed and been applied throughout the millenia, to share with us all the whole of your views about it.

I COULD do that  ...

I might call that section "Order of the Mystic Star"

With a separate discussion thread, of course.:)
Then and only then can we discuss the subject from an enlightened standpoint, and make arguments and agreeances without conflict.

This is a separate discussion thread on it :P Those enlightened do not need to discuss or argue the validity... they do like you do in a library, a monastery or a even a church.. they quietly study and learn

I have use a church of no particular denomination many times just to d\sit in and meditate...

When I do bring threads out into the general view they will not be open to discussion... they will be libraries of information that the reader is free to look at and take what they wish from it.  Questions related to the material are one thing, but argument and discussion just add noise that soon makes it virtually impossible to view the knowledge on its own merit.

Sacred Geometry is a prime example... I have seen presnetations by Mystics, by Christians, by Masons and by Atheists... each lends their own slant to the subject... but in the end the SYMBOLS are not owned by any of them. They are theri in Nature for all to see.

But as I showed you the Hubble image expressseing that main concept in an exploding star... the all seeing EYE is there and the Universe created it.

So you see Masonic symbols in Sacred Geometry? Or is the reality that the Masons saw the symbols in Nature and THAT is why they used the principles in construction?

THE GP uses THREE principles of Sacred Geometry in its main construction... 1) Squaring the Circle. 2) The Golden Sections and 3) The Golden Mean  and as such also defines the value of PI to 5 decimal points

The US NAVY uses Sacred Geometry in an antenna array in Australia... specifically Metatron's Cube. Metarton being an Angel connect Sacred geometry to Christianity as does that picture depicting God as a Geometer (A Masonic Work)

What that means is that the SUBJECT is sound and crosses the boundaries of religion  and thus should be studies outside the bondaries of such religion

« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 05:47:47 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2012, 04:55:03 pm »
Prime Goal 4 Universe always been Equilibrium & Darkness/Light only are instruments 4.  :)

That is Profound Wisdom :D

To see balance between the light and the dark, to walk the path of least resistance along that neutral line between positive and negative.

To many people either support the light or the dark and forget about the balance found at the neutral point

...here is a picture of the Universe  taken by NASA

The Cosmic Yin Yang

Explanation: Our Earth is not at rest. The Earth moves around the Sun. The Sun orbits the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. The Milky Way Galaxy orbits in the Local Group of Galaxies. The Local Group falls toward the Virgo Cluster of Galaxies. But these speeds are less than the speed that all of these objects together move relative to the cosmic microwave background (CMB). In the above all-sky map, radiation in the Earth's direction of motion appears blueshifted and hence hotter, while radiation on the opposite side of the sky is redshifted and colder. The map indicates that the Local Group moves at about 600 kilometers per second relative to this primordial radiation. This high speed was initially unexpected and its magnitude is still unexplained. Why are we moving so fast? What is out there?

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap030209.html

So there you have the proof of concept :D

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2012, 05:01:04 pm »
Your researching the wrong society for monsters Petrus..........try a few others.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2012, 05:14:03 pm »
Your researching the wrong society for monsters Petrus..........try a few others.

Monsters are found wherever you look for them :P

Hitler didn't like the Masons either :P It was one of the things that made him popular with the people

'Men of Letters.... Jews and Freemasons, armament industrialists and war profiteers, international traders and stock jobbers...."

...reading those words from his early speech you would think he was against all the stuff conspiracy nuts are against today

And then HE became the embodiment of all of them :P

[youtube]dsRTLMAchZY[/youtube]

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2012, 05:19:04 pm »
Monsters!!!!!!

Hide the cookies!!!!!!

And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2012, 05:24:24 pm »
Monsters are found wherever you look for them :P
Hitler didn't like the Masons either :P It was one of the things that made him popular with the people

Don't get pendantic Zorgy, I said there are plenty of societies where monsters can be found other than zeroing in on the masons.  Nuff said.  :P
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 05:43:25 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2012, 05:42:03 pm »
particularly because you spent the next post criticizing me for belonging to a "church" i don't belong to,

Where did I say you belonged to any Church?

I know you don't belong to any actual church yet call yourself 'christian" as a follower of Jesus. I have never said you belong to any church... but anytime someone uses that word "Christianity" to make any point you assume its an attack against you. I don't get it... I just don't

And I was flabbergasted at how that Christian Revival thread fell apart when the Intent was to be supportive of Christianity's message

Again  I don't get it    ???

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2012, 05:44:43 pm »
I said there are plenty of societies where monsters can be found other than zeroing in on the masons.  Nuff said.  :P

Well yeah... they under every kids bed too :P but what did you think of that Cosmic Yin Yang?

No one see the significance of that?

::)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 05:46:49 pm by zorgon »

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2012, 05:48:23 pm »
Well yeah... they under every kids bed too :P but what did you think of that Cosmic Yin Yang?

No one see the significance of that?

::)

Sure do!
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2012, 06:01:27 pm »
Okay I just wanted to say something, I'm not quite there yet on secret societies actually i'm not quite there yet on any of the subjects posted P.R.C  :P

But an old saying goes "truth lies in the eye of the beholder"

That Yin and Yang really spoke to me thanks Z. Seems to me it clearly shows that Equilibrium is the only way the universe can work thus all of us.
perpetuum mobile comes to mind.

Cyanhide

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2012, 06:05:40 pm »

Where did I say you belonged to any Church?

I know you don't belong to any actual church yet call yourself 'christian" as a follower of Jesus. I have never said you belong to any church... but anytime someone uses that word "Christianity" to make any point you assume its an attack against you. I don't get it... I just don't

And I was flabbergasted at how that Christian Revival thread fell apart when the Intent was to be supportive of Christianity's message

Again  I don't get it    ???

well as you have pointed out yourself a kajillion times now but seem to want to call me out on saying the same thing, you don't have to belong to a church to believe in jesus.  why is it wrong when i say it, but not wrong when you do?

also that post was in response to me, so naturally i'm going to assume when you say things like you don't have to belong to a church, that it's directed at me.   you were responding to me, afterall.  in fact, this entire time you've been claiming i'm saying things i haven't and complaining about me in ways that i have given no indication i agree with or adhere to.  i don't belong to a church, but i still believe in jesus. i think you just proved the same is true for you.  where is the cut off here?   why are you not getting what i'm saying?  i'm speaking swahili or something?
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2012, 06:34:37 pm »
well as you have pointed out yourself a kajillion times now but seem to want to call me out on saying the same thing, you don't have to belong to a church to believe in jesus.  why is it wrong when i say it, but not wrong when you do?

I have never said it was wrong for you to say it... again you are putting words in my mouth

also that post was in response to me, so naturally i'm going to assume when you say things like you don't have to belong to a church, that it's directed at me. 

A mistake I will not make again for obviously just because I replied to a post by you I must therefor automatically be addressing everything I say to be about you...

As I said I will not add disclaimers anymore... but from now on I will not quote any portion of your post in my replies as it is obvious you cannot separate the difference

Stop ASSUMING... if you need clarification on anything I say then just ask... be happy to clear it up for you

i don't belong to a church, but i still believe in jesus.

So you have said  and you also believe in Enki

i think you just proved the same is true for you.  where is the cut off here? 

Well I believe Jesus existed as a man that had learned the ancient secrets of the mystical orders and became Master in one... You believe he came from God...  I can see a huge difference here... but maybe that is just me?   :o

why are you not getting what i'm saying?  i'm speaking swahili or something?

Sumerian :P

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2012, 06:38:41 pm »
anyway, to clarify, just in case nobody noticed the first few times i said this:

I see the wisdom in not telling just everybody, dangerous or potentially dangerous information.  That makes perfect sense to me.  So please, erase from your minds the idea that I am calling Rosicrucians or Masons on the carpet for not telling everybody the secrets of their organizations. 

What I am doing, is questioning the veracity of the information, since I don't know what it is, and have no way of finding out without joining.  And I don't want to join something that requires I make oaths not to reveal its secrets, so the entire point is literally moot as far as I'm concerned. Which is why you don't see me posting threads on the subject.   What do you see me posting about are topics I do have some solid information on. 

Is it a problem?

JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2012, 06:40:34 pm »
Okay I just wanted to say something, I'm not quite there yet on secret societies actually i'm not quite there yet on any of the subjects posted P.R.C  :P

Wow we have a ton of subjects here  even vegetable gardens :P Surely you must agree with... SOMETHING?  :P

But an old saying goes "truth lies in the eye of the beholder"

I think I have mentioned that once or twice :D and "A thousand Monks; A thousand Religions" basically says the same thing

That Yin and Yang really spoke to me thanks Z. Seems to me it clearly shows that Equilibrium is the only way the universe can work thus all of us.
perpetuum mobile comes to mind.

Yes when I first stumbled across that it was a real inspirational discovery... Actually physical proof that the universe operates on balance. And yes Perpetual motion is real... certainly within the confines of our limited existence anyway.

A Star is destroyed and new stars form from the chaos... Creation is Perpetually in Motion... it is happening as we speak... while we petty Hu-mpns argue about who is running the show :P

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]