collapse

Author Topic: Stargate Continuum - US NAVY Connection Discussion Thread  (Read 10434 times)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
Re: Stargate Continuum - US NAVY Connection Discussion Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 01:09:49 pm »
einstein had an equation on the blackboard back then .1+1=2
i believe this was the ac and dc fields.the ac field was used to demagnetize ships against mines.they were trying to permanently demag ships so they wrapped rope over the ship,then they wrapped cable around the ship.the rope was a spacer/insulator.the voltage and frequency was amped up.this causec the atoms orbits to speed up, making the steel turn to mush .the humans being at a high frequency could walk through it.ac is used to create the weird affects and dc is the propulsion.same as ufos.the higher the ac voltage,the more invisible it became until at even higher voltages i speculate time probably stops.at further voltages i speculate there are dimension hops.
i read a report once that there are eleven plus one dimensions.and that standard holds true till this day.
i do not want to be anywhere near if they fire off a five trillion watt laser.if that thing shorted out.that like seventy billion horsepower in one second.can you say small nuke.
if gate is possible ,i dont think time travel back is true.everything in space would have to move backward.
time travel forward would need to be done in deep space to avoid planetary collisions by craft.using einstein equation.
gate travel may use trillions of volts but the gate diameter would need to be a hundrecd feet in diameter.now a smaller gate may work for dimension hops.i believe craft travel would be safer.the reason for such a large iris is that a trillion volts would have arching problems.high voltage tends to jump to ground.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 01:21:12 pm by robomont »
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2014, 01:07:49 pm »
Netherlands Banks are owned by the Bilderburgers :P

Somamech:

"The last demonstration mission, carried out in April of 1994, demonstrated the HAZBOT's readiness for field operations"

Same year SG movie was released  :o

Netherlands Banks are owned by the Bilderburgers

I wholly regret for not making my point more clear in my original post's.  A Sci-Fi TV series, with US Navy and AF support with backing from European banks.

I know a lot of people may not like the final product being SG1, and may not consider all the evidence as real or at minimum at least plausible... But then I remind myself that people vote for people they don't like in democracy's.   ;D   

Offline RAILLUMIRA

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2015, 02:09:56 pm »
This is information I have been putting together about star gateway which consists of a blue print found within the scriptures and tablets and the blueprint was also decoded by Tesla and Einstein the use of star gates are given knowledge from friends from above which my friends came from GAD which is the reverse of what we call planet X The star gateway system links to planets within the whole entire galaxy and galaxies and universal system some say my knowledge is above most but in fact the gate is 3 gates in one which uses each planet it connects with energy and sends a vibrational signal outwards into the solar system at 7 infinite the speed of light connecting the 3 or more gates together every gate runs on its own vibration signal yet each one that connects must act as a mathematical safe lock that the threads can connect with its like creating DNA it is a binary vibration signal pyramidal chariot are quite often used for the signal the way some ships use it is by a form of telepathic astral viewing in a since the solid body would reside in the ship as to an egg or so called chariot and the astral self would pull the ship as to a chariot this information is factual information I wanted to post my own thread but I'm new here so I'm not to sher of how to go by doing that or I would have I hope with the little details I have given some of you may find this information intriguing and may be able to make use of it I tell people about the light I saw and other things that I have been given the privy to know but most are just stuck in a strange thought of myself well good day to you all  ;D

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2015, 05:25:07 pm »
And one of the first answers out of it was to Mach's question - why does vacuum have any resistance to the propagation of electric and magnetic fields? It's farking empty.

No, it isn't.  It is empty physically.  Tesla not only knew about the aether, but he also knew about its' mechanics and properties to some degree.  Look up his work on impulse power generation.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2015, 11:42:13 am »
Sarge and Co,

I just got Netflix Oz version two month's ago and found they have Atlantis.  Even though Atlantis seem's to not have the direct link's to .Mil as the first series had.  It is still mightily fascinating to watch.   

Its an odd situation when you can compare these:

- A *Weekend* Watching a season of SG-A
- A Week at Work where I was left frustrated
- A Week of home life which is inhibited via a week at work.

What is reality ?

I know I have to do the things like put food on the table so don't go there. As stated above I made the point that I am doing that!  And I work hard at that :P

I know I have put this out there in the past.  What are the Wraith ?

They were in Tolkien's Book's, They are in SG-A and they are also in something Zorgon found which sent shiver's down a few people's mind's who have seen these folke.

Why are they a reoccurring theme ? 

-----

I hope give more people hope to actually watch SG from start to finish!  It's not all real, but it is one big leak with peppered truth!

---NOw back to my day job, health and running a 100k in sept... Daily grind huh...Grrr

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter