collapse

Author Topic: Do Citizens of Earth Have the Right to a Radiation-free Environment?  (Read 58799 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Foreword courtesy zworld

"Fukushima represents a watershed moment for the human race."

"It's either the breaking point for nuclear power and nuclear weapons,
or the breaking point for life."

The road forks hard straight ahead.

The choice is ours to make."

Zworld, we simply cannot agree more with your poignant message.

As we continue to investigate the Fukushima Dai-ichi triple melt-through disaster/fiasco spewing radioactive death 24/7/365, we can only hopefully speculate at what the future may hold for mankind as new crises seem to erupt on a daily basis at the nuked plant.

Humanity, as well as all other planetary life forms irradiated post-3/11 for over a year now, is still ravaged on a daily basis by radioactive fallout and continues to endure disinformation by rabid nuclear advocates, misinformation by the MSM and attempted media blackouts ordered by world governments uniquely complicit in the deadly cover-up of critical information relating to true radiation levels.

The 'nuclear cabal' continues to reassure us that "all is well", and "cold-shutdown" has been achieved at all reactors.

However, the sad truth is:

"There's no publicly available technology that can stop a few thousand degree blob of corium."

Once the pipes broke in the quake, then the tsunami mopped the rest of the systems, it was largely out of TEPCO control on the 11th.

This can be evidenced by the complete lack of control a year later."

GhostR1der

Thanks for the great intro, friends, now let's dance.

This is nothing short of a final struggle for the hearts, minds and spirits of freedom-loving peoples everywhere demanding nothing less than a radiation-free environment and mutant-free future.

We are ultimately hopeful for a viable solution sooner than later, but to hear "experts" claiming that nuclear radiation is not that serious, or that the environmental calamity at Fukushima Dai-ichi proves the continued need for nuclear power to prevent electricity shortages, is nothing short of disgraceful and more so, ultimately shamefully deceitful - as in an outright prevarication.

No one has the right to allow any discussion of the grave dangers of radiation from Fukushima, which is of unprecedented urgency and gravity, to be influenced - let alone dominated - by those insane enough to poison the discussion with debating points, half truths and distortions.

The truth shall save the world, let it be free.

And yet, government and industry schemers attack these truths as unfounded scare-mongering. With cold indifference, they deny that Chernobyl was a mass-casualty event.

We will prove otherwise.

They turn a blind eye to a huge body of research and deviously proclaim that no evidence exists that more than a handful of people suffered harm from the Ukrainian disaster.

We will prove otherwise.

They continue to publish propaganda, draped in the guise of 'science', that dismisses the hazard of low levels of internal contamination.

We will prove otherwise.

Believing their subterfuge to have been successful and intoxicated by their hubris, they have already positioned themselves to stage-manage the public’s perception of Fukushima.

We will challenge that perception with the truth.

The truth is horribly apparent.

Fukushima’s nuclear disaster/fiasco is a worldwide ecological nightmare.

Ghostly releases of radioactivity continue to haunt the Japanese countryside, even as the JAPGOV is encouraging displaced citizens to return to areas from whence they once fled for their lives.

Those lives, once safe, are now beset by an ineffable scourge promising vile illness and untimely death.

Large sectors of the population have been irradiated beyond what the TEPCO numbers indicate and are accumulating significant levels of internal contamination, setting the stage for a public health tragedy of Biblical proportions.

Nothing short of nuclear blackmail is what TEPCO and the JAPGOV have foisted upon the still-suffering Japanese populace, while continuing the falsehood that "all is well; a state of cold shutdown has been achieved." 

One cannot help but suspect that the interests of the shareholders of TEPCO are still being preferred to those of the millions of potential victims of radioactive poisoning in Japan.

Do not we, the other citizens of planet Earth, have the right to a radiation-free future?

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 03:52:48 pm by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
Re: Do Citizens of Earth Have the Right to a Radiation-free Environment?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 07:16:16 pm »

Carbon Based Lifeforms - Photosynthesis  (What about the forests?)

[youtube]GDYh4M2It9c[/youtube]

Midival Punditz - Forest Dreams

[youtube]i3UefcJPON8[/youtube]

« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 07:59:49 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Hey, TFW, whats a shame is the amount of released radioactivity is now beyond what we can rid the world of, eh?

We are at the top of the roller coaster, and getting ready to go down the first hill, and the radiation we have exposed the world to is growing, and never shrinking.

If we look at the half life of nuclear waste, its too late to reverse the irradiation, and soon the whole western seaboard will bear the brunt of a crisis majeur.

I wonder why the gov doenst just admit they have f-ed up the whole idea of nuke energy, and begin to disband and remove the plants.

Oh thats right, they dont know where to put the fuel, and waste, and they would rather just milk the reactors and their fuel for what its worth, and suffer the consequences later on.

Forget the profits, as we cant spend any money when our livers are turning to mush.

Mohenjo-Daro....all over again!

Oklo, Gabon, once more!

So, there isnt any hope for a radiation free environment, just a less radiated environment to suffer through, and how we learn to cope is another story, when our fellow man begins to lose his hair, and get various exotic cancers.

Give me a rad suit, and a submarine, and Ill be half safe!:(

Cheers!
Littleenki
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:58:13 am by thorfourwinds »
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Hobbit posted this in another thread - and it just flat out infuriates Me that this info is left undiscussed:

http://www.nottaughtinschools.com/Yull-Brown/Free-Energy-Interview.html

We know here, but the world at large does NOT!  And these evil F*CKS just let it accumulate and grow ever more deadly!

I'm seldom furious, but I am right now!
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Hobbit posted this in another thread - and it just flat out infuriates Me that this info is left undiscussed:

http://www.nottaughtinschools.com/Yull-Brown/Free-Energy-Interview.html

We know here, but the world at large does NOT!  And these evil F*CKS just let it accumulate and grow ever more deadly!

I'm seldom furious, but I am right now!
Check this out, Amy! This guy lives a few miles from me!
Le

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
OMG!  As They say...  "Small world!"

Wow.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Checking Z's fix.

BUMP!

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 05:08:49 pm »
Hobbit posted this in another thread - and it just flat out infuriates Me that this info is left undiscussed

The problem is calling it "Brown's Gas" confuses the issue. It is simply electrolysis of water splitting it into hydrogen and oxygen, then recombining the two to give energy

Call it hydrogen not Brown's gas and do a search.  They taught me this in basic science in middle school, using a simple car battery a bowl of water, two glasses and some wire

Here is an old apparatus from the 1800's

Its not free energy though, merely clean energy as the exhaust is water... PURE water. It does however have enough power to lift the Space Shuttle into orbit :D

I even have a water torch... just add water, plug it in and wait for the gas to generate

Ever hear of the term "In the Limelight"?  Well limelight was a spotlight created by using a water torch system to heat some calcium oxide to produce light

Yeah you can run your car on it, either by filling up with hydrogen at the pumps (and burning atmospheric oxygen in the carburator, or using a hydrogen fuel cell like Bob Lazar sells that splits the gases right in your car

Only problem with fuel cells is they are small and have limited production, so you wait around a lot till it builds up

THAT is the main reason its not grabbing hold... people have no patience :D

Better just convert to Hydrogen directly. In Toronto the university was offering that conversion (a new carburator, a hydrogen nickle foam tank, and new springs (for the weight of the tank)) for $680.00 for any car of the day  in 1968

Brown didn't invent this gas or discover it...

Here it is in use in 1827

« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 05:12:12 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 05:24:41 pm »
A better Solution

This is also often groupe under 'Free Energy/Anti Gravity" sites, but like the electrolysis of water it too is NOT over unity

What is DOES do... instead of just using radiation to biol water and contaminating everything in sight with stray radiation, this device absorbs the radioactive particle DIRECTLY similar in principle to a solar collector

In effect, it is a NUCLEAR BATTERY that can even use the waste that we leave all around in the nuclear industry

What is REALLY Ironic in all this. this guys name is also Brown  :o What are the odds? :D

DR PAUL BROWN

Paul Brown: Resonant Nuclear Battery (NUCELL Battery) -
This Resonant Nuclear Battery is a radioisotope electric power system that absorbs the collapsing magnetic field of alpha and beta radiation and converts it directly to Alternating electrical current.

This effect does not rely on a nuclear reaction or chemical processes and does not produce radioactive waste products.   

This Resonant Nuclear Battery is an LCR resonant circuit oscillating at its self-resonating frequency with energy supplied by the alpha-beta collapsing magnetic fields.

A prototype 'NUCELL' the size of a small automobile engine produced approximately 50 kilowatts!

Unfortunately for the works, and us here at Pegasus, Paul is no longer with us and we have no idea where his work went. Cofounder of Pegasus, Matyas (Matt Campbell) was a freind of his, and has now disappeared (did a post on that)

Remembering a Genius Energy Inventor, Dr. Paul Brown (1955-2002)

Little did I know the life-threatening suppression that Paul suffered for inventing an improved, clean source of energy, that was better than any NASA thermoelectric "nuclear" batteries. Every so often a nuclear physicist in the audience would catch on that his battery exceeded the available thermal decay energy, which Paul calculated to include the available angular momentum energy. That is when his 25-year lifespan battery became too much of a good thing for some people. In 1991, Paul explained his disappearance from the business world and public life with a shocking one-page letter he circulated to IECEC speakers through Dr. Pat Bailey. His letter, showing how dangerous this work is, will forever remain etched in my memory (excerpt reprinted below):

http://users.erols.com/iri/Pauleulogy.htm

NOW you can be pissed off :D

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 06:17:16 pm »
Just to put my two cents worth I kind of got the impression that when you mentioned " Browns gas" you were somehow nodding in my Dads direction...." Browns gas and my Dad are completely separate. I don't even know about the person who maybe developed " Browns gas" Perhaps someone should do him the courtesy of looking him up?

So the name is well represented in this thread anyway!

Linda

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 06:25:26 pm »
Just to put my two cents worth I kind of got the impression that when you mentioned " Browns gas" you were somehow nodding in my Dads direction...."

No I wasn't :P There are other geniuses out there as well :P

But it is odd to find so many Brown's in energy related fields... gets all confuddled

Seems like the one with the gas though is doing more harm than good, especially with the claim that imploding hydrogen can reduce radioactive isotopes half life

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2012, 09:39:26 pm »
Brown's gas? Do you mean HHO?

Heres a neighbor in Palm Harbor who is quite the gaseous fellow, and has even made a business for his son out of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruggero_Santilli

from the above link.....

"Magnecule theory

Santilli claims to have developed novel fuels, named "MagneGas" and "MagneHydrogen".[8][9][10] They are produced by plasma arc gasification of liquid waste.[11] Santilli claims that these fuels are composed of magnecules.[12][13][14] These hypothetical magnecules are a type of theoretical chemical species proposed by Santilli, distinguished from better-known species by containing a novel type of bond called a "magnecular bond", which he claims consists of atoms held together by magnetic fields which arise from toroidal polarization of their electron orbitals.[14][15] Neither these claims nor the existence of magnecules have been accepted by the scientific community.

This paper[16] by Santilli claims (e.g. on its p. 21) that many types of magnecules have been identified.

I dont know the correlations of this magnegas and how to derive energy from decaying radioactive waste, but as far as gas goes, hes ....well... a gas!

Cheers!
Littleenki

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2012, 11:06:01 pm »
Seems like the one with the gas though is doing more harm than good, especially with the claim that imploding hydrogen can reduce radioactive isotopes half life

z, it's the claims of neutralizing radiation.  THAT's what infuriates Me that it's not being discussed.  And given that...can it be the same as You're showing here?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 02:10:03 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2012, 02:16:08 am »
z, it's the claims of neutralizing radiation.  THAT's what infuriates Me that it's not being discussed.  And given that...can it be the same as You're showing here?

Perhaps its not being discussed because there is no validity to that claim. No amount of explosion or implosion of hydrogen and oxygen is going to remove any radiation.  H and O interact with each other and form water. If that water absorbs radiation, you have radioactive water

For example... Plutonium 239 (fissionable) has a half life of 24,100 years. Its most stable isotope, Plutonium-244, has a  half-life of about 80 million years.

It doesn't just magically go away.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2012, 02:30:52 am »
Well...  I'm not the tech.  Maybe hobbity can shed light on this.  (I never claimed it was magic...  I know that there have been claims for electrogravitics in the realm of neutralizing radiation.  And like I said...maybe this is something other than what You think it is.)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]