collapse

Author Topic: The Santa Conspiracy  (Read 32918 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
The Santa Conspiracy
« on: December 25, 2012, 12:49:28 pm »
The Santa Conspiracy

PROOF That SANTA CLAUS is Real

This Article is partly tongue in cheek as we trace Santa's Origins and offer proof from several government agencies that he is indeed real. Many people have shared thoughts, ideas and info in the making of this project and some ideas may not appeal to all. But follow our journey now as we seek Santa and his Flying Reindeer.

This one originally ran at ATS This thread and some of the links may now be dead
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 12:51:10 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: The Santa Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 12:59:21 pm »
Hello and Happy Holidays to Everyone...

Its been a bit slow lately so I did some side research on a Seasonally correct topic.

A lot has been said about the 'Myth' that is Santa Claus but have we had any real hard evidence that he exists?

We all know that if enough people believe in something, it does give something 'reality' and millions of kids and adults around the world cannot all be wrong can they?

The US Postal Service does indeed handle mail to Santa... has anyone (other than the movie "Miracle on 34th Street" where the lawyer used the Post Office to prove his case) ever asked "Where does it go?" So here we have ONE government agency that recognizes his existence.

Excerpt:

WASHINGTON, DC - Santa Claus has a lot in common with the United States Postal Service. Santa's customer satisfaction levels directly relate to consistent, on-time delivery. Neither rain nor snow nor heat nor gloom of night keeps Santa and his dedicated helpers from providing joy at millions of homes the world over. While Santa's been doing it a bit longer than the Postal Service, for more than two centuries he's relied almost exclusively on U.S. Postal Service letter carriers to bring him letters from girls and boys all across America.

This holiday season will be no different. The Postal Service is gearing up for a huge mail delivery to the North Pole to help Santa and his elves get ready for the big day.

Excerpt:

Letters addressed to Santa at the North Pole, AK - as well as other holiday mail - can be given directly to letter carriers. They don't have to be placed in collection boxes or taken to the Post Office. And, as always, families with curbside mailboxes can put mail in their mailboxes for pick up.

Postal elves at the nearby North Pole Post Office will postmark Santas replies and mail them back to the children.

Press Release from the USPS

Return mail will bear the cancellation from here..

North Pole Christmas Cancellation
Postmaster
5400 Mail Trail
Fairbanks AK 99709-9998

Now this paper is great because it even mentions that ELVES will send the return mail...
Surely the US Postal Service would not LIE to us? And there you also have the first clue about the 'North Pole Myth' but more on that later...

But bear with me a few posts... as we talk about the Flying Marvels... the Reindeer

In another forum the question was posed...

"Whats up with Rudolph
Just saw Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer on TV.
I watched it because it was my favorite X-Mas show as a kid.
Why did he do all that walking around on his quest when he can fly?
Why didn't I ever notice this before?" - Heretic

Well the History channel just did a show on Mushrooms. It appears, according to them, that reindeer in Lapland routinely eat magic mushrooms.

This one in particular...

Fly Agaric (Amanita Muscaria)

So since we all know that 'fuel' makes one fly, it is highly likely that Rudolph was too young and not allowed to eat them, until he was needed.

It also gives us one more agency, the History Channel, that provides us with clues to the truth of the Santa story... in this case we now know why Reindeers fly... What? You doubt the History channel?

Now that mushroom is very famous in Germany and has long been associated with St Nick and is used in Christmas Ornaments and even Marizipan candy (just look alike, not the actual mushroom)...

German Christmas Ornaments

So the Red Suit and the 'Jolly' old St Nick has always been connected to the Pretty Red and White mushrooms...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 01:03:34 pm »
Remember Super Mario?

More association with the mushrooms and kids toys. Does Mario not eat these mushrooms to power up? Just one more example of the association with conditioning children.

I found this comment to be a sign of the times...

Real-life Super Mario Mushroom

"I had no idea that those big red mushrooms with white spots actually existed in nature.  But I found one last week and took a picture of it."

Source

Super Mario Mushroom Candy Tins

Super Mario Mushroom Lamps

« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 01:06:28 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 01:05:40 pm »
Faerie Shrooms

Credit: Lashay at Elfwood

Just what ARE we teaching our kids? Sure the Mushroom is very pretty, but considering its hallucinogenic properties and danger, how did this mushroom become so instilled in the Santa culture?

"The Candy Man knows..."
Makes for happy happy kiddies

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 01:18:21 pm »
Hang in there I am getting to the PROOF

But I just HAD to add THIS news...

Zoo sells Christmas ornaments from reindeer droppings

Credit: CBC News

Take one reindeer dropping, dry it, coat in a clear finish, and then paint it or roll it in glitter. Voila — a Christmas ornament.

That's what's keeping staff at Illinois's Miller Park Zoo busy this holiday season as they keep the gift shop stocked in what zoo marketing director Susie Ohley calls "magical reindeer gem ornaments."

Each comes with a label of authenticity and costs $5 US.

Staffer Katie Buydos, who makes jewelry as a hobby, donated wire and beads, saying, "Susie asked me to bring some creativity to the table."

Some folks are surprised at the size of the "gems," which are only about as big as marbles. "Reindeer are so big," zoo maintenance worker Sheldon Williams said. But the droppings are "just a big pile of small."

SOURCE: CBC News

Credit: CBC News

Those Reindeer seem pretty happy... must be the shrooms...

On a related note just in time for Christmas gift giving...

More Great Gifts for the Holidays..
Perfect for the person who has everything

"Cowsie Dungsie Clock"

Credit: Cowpieclocks

Here's a Steaming Heap of "Crappy" Sayings!" We would like to Thank all of you who have purchased our product for yourself or someone you love! If you haven't ordered yet the COWS are still working in the field. Still more Cow Pies

SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT BUY ONE TODAY
All that methane from Cow poo will not get into the air if its all turned into clocks.

Now on a different note... here is what happens when a Reindeer gets to much of a good thing...

Santa Mauled by Reindeer

[youtube]kWilItSGNWk[/youtube]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 01:41:50 pm »
The PROOF

There is a new Three Letter Spook Agency in town. Theses guys are above the NSA and the NRO and literally 'above everyone'. They also have a sneaky way of keeping their full name a Three Letter Agency.

The NGA National Geospatial-Inteligence Agency or "SPACE SPOOKS"

Well you KNOW it had to happen right?

As for the Santa, his Sled and Delivery System... my myriad contacts have told me that Santa has the assistance of the NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency)

Here is the documented PROOF

Press Release
Santa Turns to National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency for Help

BETHESDA, Md.—This holiday season, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) has extended its expertise to one very special customer -- Santa Claus.

After being overwhelmed by a growing world demand, Santa approached NGA earlier this year and asked for help to streamline his Christmas Eve deliveries. “I need routes that will let me move around the world quickly and efficiently,” he said.

NGA combined satellite imagery with its map and chart making expertise to develop a digital navigation system that solved Santa’s problem. Called NGA TOY DELIVERY SYSTEM X-100, this specialized geospatial-intelligence product was specifically formatted to let Santa create quick and easy routes around the globe.

Santa installed a new satellite downlink and computer system to handle the NGA data. “I can really scoot around the world using this new navigation system,” Santa said. “The time I can save by taking the best routes will let me reach everyone on my list.”

NGA is honored that the number one world traveler would ask for our assistance. To view the NGA TOY DELIVERY SYSTEM X-100 and see how it is used by its revered customer, please go to www.nga.mil.

NGA is a Department of Defense combat support agency and a member of the National Intelligence Community. Its mission is to provide timely, relevant and accurate geospatial intelligence in support of our national security. Geospatial intelligence is the exploitation and analysis of imagery and geospatial information to describe, assess and visually depict physical features and geographically referenced activities on the Earth. Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., NGA has major facilities in the greater Washington, D.C., and St. Louis, Mo., areas with NGA support teams worldwide. Visit us online at www.nga.mil.

- NGA -
Marshall A. Hudson, 301-227-2057; marshall.a.hudson (at)nga.mil
David H. Burpee, 301-227-7385; david.h.burpee (at) nga.mil

SOURCE: http://www1.nga.mil/ Press Release PDF File

Note: I have the original file and video that I just uploaded to pegasus Channel. This was from 2006 and is no longer at the NGA site which is now mostly secured access
https://www1.nga.mil/Pages/default.aspx

Now surely the government would not lie to us about such an important matter? They had a video last year showing the system I hope they bring it back. If they do I will post it. But this is official government documentation that not only is Santa REAL, but that the government is assisting him with the latest high tech space capabilities that we haven't even been told about yet.

And you people think I make this stuff up!

NGA Update...

Still no copy of that video from NGA but I wrote them a request. Seems it was so well received that it won an award

NGA Office of Corporate Communications' Kipling Williams earned third place for his inspired 3-D animated portrayal of Santa Claus using NGA geospatial datasets to plan his delivery route. Developed as a public affairs initiative for the NGA Web site, the animation ends with Santa Claus "activating" his lead reindeer Rudolph's nose to start the trip. This two-minute clip was recognized in the Interactive and Motion Graphics, 3-D Models and Animations category.

http://www1.nga.mil/Newsroom/Pathfinder/0603/Pages/ICyAwards.aspx

It also puts the NGA and their capabilities on display.

... ... ...

WHOHOOOOO Got it!! Those guys work overtime...

High Res copy...(have it saved in MOV format) I will upload it later today

Video animation of NGA assisting Santa Claus with worldwide toy delivery.
NGA TOY DELIVERY SYSTEM X-100

[youtube]X9KulKzY1xQ[/youtube]
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 01:51:24 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 01:46:42 pm »
And let's not forget THIS

089:32:50 Mattingly: Apollo 8, Houston. [No answer.]
089:33:38 Mattingly: Apollo 8, Houston.
089:34:16 Lovell: Houston, Apollo 8, over.
089:34:19 Mattingly: Hello, Apollo 8. Loud and clear.
089:34:25 Lovell: Roger. Please be informed there is a Santa Claus.
089:34:31 Mattingly: That's affirmative. You're the best ones to know.

Apollo 8 flight journal
http://history.nasa.gov/ap08fj/16day4_final_orbit_tei.htm

Apollo 8 Santa Claus

[youtube]7o9uburlUL0[/youtube]

Now surely you people who have been arguing all these years that NASA NEVER LIES are not going to change your tune?

That makes THREE government agencies that recognize the existence of Santa Claus

The US Post Office, NASA and the NGA

I would say that ought to be more than enough official proof for anyone

Happy Holidays

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 01:51:57 pm »
Following now will be additional proof and related material that came to light as the thread progressed. The updates are in order of when they were presented but I may sort them from time to time for context

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2012, 01:53:30 pm »
Now some debunkers can be expected to try to turn us away from the truth... the tabloids with sensational headlines like;

December 5, 2008
Santa's dead, families with £130 tickets told, as Lapland New Forest shuts
Times Online

Visitors who had paid up to £30 each for tickets to a “Christmas Wonderland” in the New Forest were turned away yesterday by a woman shrieking: “Santa's dead.”

Sound like the debunkers alright, screaming their point, either that or she had to many shrooms.

SANTA'S 'EFFIN DEAD!
5th December 2008
Daily Star

THE controversial “Winter Blunderland” theme park closed yesterday – as a worker shouted to weeping kids: “Santa’s f***ing dead!” Bosses of Lapland New Forest, branded a “rip-off” by irate parents, packed up and abandoned the site after six days of chaotic trading

Always has to be a GRINCH to try to spoil it for everyone... 

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2012, 01:54:58 pm »
Originally posted by liquidsmoke206 ATS Post ID 5434663

If I'm not mistaken then that's the fly agaric mushroom.  When dried and eaten is one of the more potent hallucinogens.  It is funny that it's featured in so much art and culture around the world.  Is it a worldwide conspiracy from some ancient mushroom cult?

A guy named Clark Heinrich wrote an interesting book about them called "Magic Mushrooms in Religion and Alchemy."  It's a great book for conspiracy theorists.  He ties this mushroom into every major religion, often making a good case for his theories.

Originally posted by Darthorious

Rumor has it that Santa and the reindeer switched from shrooms to cocaine because it was effective in speeding up the delivery process so the switch to red was said due to coca-cola (viral marketing) but in reality was because the cocaine's white coloration could be seen less on the brighter uniform than the darker one.  After all it's against the law to pilot while under the influence and he couldn't be found out.

The white beard and mustache were also perfect for concealing his use.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 01:58:28 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2012, 01:56:19 pm »
UFO: Santa ?????? freaky

[youtube]bOWcWRMMuU0[/youtube]
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 01:59:01 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2012, 02:00:17 pm »
Posted by accuroman ATS Post ID 5435280

...and if any of you know the smurfs animation you must remember their houses were those mushrooms...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2012, 02:05:09 pm »
Originally posted by accuroman ATS post ID 5437064

I think you were correct about the fact they can fly because of the mushrooms check out this video . Can't wait for spring to come to try them out!

Originally posted by zorgon

GREAT ONE!  I didn't have that documentary THANKS!
Let me post it...

BBCWorldwide
The Secret of Santa's "Flying" Reindeer
Magic mushrooms & Reindeer - Weird Nature - BBC animals

[youtube]MkCS9ePWuLU[/youtube]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2012, 02:06:40 pm »
Posted by darlin ATS post ID 5435497

I love this thread....thanks for bringing it up!

Personally I love the idea that Santa really exists...so here we go:

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2012, 02:09:26 pm »
Posted by ashamedamerican ATS post ID 5435497

It seems that not only is Santa real but there is a concerted effort by big business and corporate america to put Santa out of business.
Christmas cancelled!
Judging by the court order issued, I would also say that shady factions of the government seem to be in on this one too.

It seems the NWO and elitists want to shut him down, but Santa is obviously either of extraterrestrial origins or simply magical so I doubt he can be stopped.

You go Santa! Don't let 'the man' bring you down!

Topic started on 3-12-2008 @ 12:31 AM by ashamedamerican on BTS Post ID 416604

Santa Claus, a.k.a. Chris Cringle faces a possible federal class action lawsuit filed by Parker Brothers, Milton Bradley, Mattel, Fisher-Price, Hasbro, Tonka, Tyco, and over 150 other major toy companies for copyright infringement. The 5.9 billion dollar suit represents a legal precedent attempt and further lawsuits are expected to follow.

A spokesman for Mr. Cringle stated in a press conference earlier today that he felt confident that these charges would not stand against him and that his lawyer Johnny Cochran would be handling all further press requests.

A court order to stop producing the toys, and confiscation of the toys housed at Mr. Cringle's North Pole distribution facility have caused the cancellation of Christmas this year. Should he be found guilty of copyright infringement he may be ordered to pay the owner of each of the copyrighted toys for each unit illegally produced and refund any profits he received (or could have received) as well as attorney fees. Santa Claus, a.k.a. Chris Cringle faces a possible federal class action lawsuit
filed by Parker Brothers, Milton Bradley, Mattel, Fisher-Price, Hasbro, Tonka
, Tyco, and over 150 other major toy companies for copyright infringement. The 5.9 billion dollar suit represents a legal precedent attempt and further lawsuits are expected to follow.

A spokesman for Mr. Cringle stated in a press conference earlier today that he felt confident that these charges would not stand against him and that his lawyer Johnny Cochran would be handling all further press requests.

A court order to stop producing the toys, and confiscation of the toys housed at Mr. Cringle's North Pole distribution facility have caused the cancellation of Christmas this year. Should he be found guilty of copyright infringement he may be ordered to pay the owner of each of the copyrighted toys for each unit illegally produced and refund any profits he received (or could have received) as well as attorney fees.

Originally posted by zorgon

OOPS Sorry missed this one!

Well if the Courts want to SUE SANTA, that would mean that the courts would have to agree that he does indeed exist. You cannot bring a class action lawsuit against a non existent entity. That would be a 'frivolous lawsuit' and carries sever penalties. So if the courts are proceeding with such an action... he must be real...

Do you have the link to the case? I did not see it on BTS.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter