collapse

Author Topic: Scientists Finally Prove ‘Invisible Alien Entities ARE Here On Earth’  (Read 11905 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Scientists Finally Prove ‘Invisible Alien Entities ARE Here On Earth’
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2016, 06:33:16 pm »
Also How do such creatures procreate ? and find partners flying around up there ???
 and How long are they living for ?

No idea how long they live but I suspect it is likely eons :D

Tallahassee, Florida September 05, 2005
Critter giving birth

The original full video was about 20 minutes long. At the beginning you see a floating jellyfich like morphing UFO grayish white. It is transluscent and has a red glowing ball inside.

Later in the film the red orb is free and zipping around like a new born  Motion analysis and stability were done at ATS

Denise Stoner agrees that this appears to be a birthing sequence

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_files/03files2/Florida_Sept_05_2005.html

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2016, 06:50:41 pm »
I think it's just something out of focus, although I don't have any idea of what it could have been there for so long.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2016, 02:28:23 am »
The original full video was about 20 minutes long.
24:10, to be exact. :)

I still have it on my computer, the full version, starting with the children jumping rope (I think that was the reason for the filming). :)

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2016, 11:14:06 am »
Quote from: astr0144 on February 06, 2016, 12:19:39 PM
Also How do such creatures procreate ? and find partners flying around up there ???
 and How long are they living for ?

I would suppose that no matter how big a space is kinds inhabit areas selected and not that large. Maybe they use Biofluorescence.
Fish come in many shapes and sizes and now scientists have identified more than 180 species that glow in a wide range of colours and patterns.
While the strange light show is not visible to humans, the ways fish absorb light, transform it and eject it as a different colour, is common among many species and is used to communicate and attract a mate.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2537351/The-light-FISH-Biofluorescence-used-sea-creatures-communicate-attract-mate.html#ixzz3zbLuFP6g
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Look at this creature, a simple bag, they don't know how it lives.
The ocean oddity has no eyes, no brain and no gut. Just a small gaping mouth from which food goes in - and then waste comes out.
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?action=post;topic=9077.30;last_msg=121859

I would think energy from the sun would allow many creatures to feed on energy alone.

The ability of fungi to live off radiation could also prove useful to people: "Since ionizing radiation is prevalent in outer space, astronauts might be able to rely on fungi as an inexhaustible food source on long missions or for colonizing other planets," says Dr. Ekaterina Dadachova, associate professor of nuclear medicine and microbiology & immunology at Einstein and lead author of the study.

Those fungi able to "eat" radiation must possess melanin, the pigment found in many if not most fungal species. But up until now, melanin's biological role in fungi--if any--has been a mystery.

"Just as the pigment chlorophyll converts sunlight into chemical energy that allows green plants to live and grow, our research suggests that melanin can use a different portion of the electromagnetic spectrum--ionizing radiation--to benefit the fungi containing it," says Dr. Dadachova.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/05/070522210932.htm
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 11:18:03 am by Dyna »
When the debate is lost,
slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Socrates

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2016, 05:54:19 pm »
I think it's just something out of focus, although I don't have any idea of what it could have been there for so long.

Whether or not it is out of focus, you can still see that the red object is inside the white jellyfish like object.  and later the two are separate

Is this an actual 'birth'? No way to tell for certain but it looks like it :P

and the fact that it was there for so long a time frame is of value as well

As to focus   IF the 'critter' or 'orb' or 'ufo' or 'black ops' craft have any kind of plasma shielding like a force field, a plasma skin, or just emminating energy like a ball lightning...  I would have to say 100% for certain that this energy would at the very least distupt light waves to make it blurry, at best make it invisible  which is afterall what Stealth planes desire to do.

Like THIS example of a person in a force field bubble 

A similar effect (though different cause) can be seen with HEAT (don't forget that 'heat' is still ENM radiation at the top (red) end of the light scale) So just as an example of EM distorting light this is a good visual

So getting a clear photo of a UFO of the Flying Saucer kind, Black Ops plane in stealth mode or a Plasma Critter should be impossible while it is operating
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 06:00:54 pm by zorgon »

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2016, 06:08:57 pm »
So getting a clear photo of a UFO of the Flying Saucer kind, Black Ops plane in stealth mode or a Plasma Critter should be impossible while it is operating

how about still very high in the sky?

if you look very carefully you may see interaction with the clouds.. I wont say to much though , wouldn't want to  influence too much :D

[youtube]AhF6H4qpFd0[/youtube]

the music's an ironic tribute btw , to all those fake ufo video's everywhere and all the mindless zomb's that feed them

funbox

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2016, 06:14:14 pm »
Look at this creature, a simple bag, they don't know how it

You mean THIS one? 

[youtube]ylp3ZCJiBIk[/youtube]

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2016, 06:47:19 pm »
Whether or not it is out of focus, you can still see that the red object is inside the white jellyfish like object.  and later the two are separate
No, because if it's an out of focus object, the "white jellyfish like object" may be just the out of focus part of the image, meaning that nothing is inside it.

and the fact that it was there for so long a time frame is of value as well
That's I made a reference to it. :)

Like THIS example of a person in a force field bubble 

Is that a real photo of a person inside a force field bubble? Or is it just artwork? Artwork by itself is useless.

A similar effect (though different cause) can be seen with HEAT (don't forget that 'heat' is still ENM radiation at the top (red) end of the light scale) So just as an example of EM distorting light this is a good visual
It's not similar, as you can see that the effects caused by the heat are on focus.

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2016, 07:14:11 pm »
I was worried about some getting sleep ;d, so 19 seconds in watch right of screen , watch the dark patch enter and what it does after, the light is rather dull in comparison :D

funbox

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2016, 11:55:17 am »
I was worried about some getting sleep ;d, so 19 seconds in watch right of screen , watch the dark patch enter and what it does after, the light is rather dull in comparison :D

funbox
What do you make of that? It is so fast doesn't it look like an insect flew across the lense? or a part of the tree like in  later images.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 12:01:10 pm by Dyna »
When the debate is lost,
slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Socrates

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2016, 12:11:43 am »
Thanks for offering Some other possible suggestions that I had not considered...

I am still not sure how the temperatures may vary between being at the edge of our atmosphere to just outside it in low earth orbit... to further away from Earth or maybe as far away as the moon.

Not well up on How Cold Fusion may relate to critters or any energy that they may thrive or survive on..

or How if at all if photosynthesis may still work outside our atmosphere...

But if any of them are possible than maybe..

I am just not sure that if Space was as cold as minus 273 degrees and that was to cease all matter from functioning if that would relate to the options that is suggested..or not !

Maybe it is relatively milder just above Mother Earth for live to still thrive...

Dyna
We need to not think like earthlings made out of meat :P

maybe they have cold fusion reactors in their bodies! Maybe some chemical reactions wee can not even dream of yet.

Really I have a hard time understanding people! It makes much more sense that there are life forms in space than not! There is everything in space, water, alcohol, sun energy to live on.

Funbox
maybe they use a form of photosynthesis to generate heat/energy

I guess above the clouds there's unlimited access :D

or a super Sargasso sea to bathe in

funbox

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2016, 12:51:32 am »
With such lifeform... would you think that they also may have actual Consciousness or intelligence ?
and that they may have some relevance to us or do you see them as just some primitive lifeform that may thrive on or towards certain energy sources..

Things to consider:

A plasma type life form would not be limited to the same physic as humans are, but be able to perform feats that are more in the lightning category

They would leave no physical trace or 'body'  or metal parts like a crashed ship would

They would likely feed on energy (being made of energy)

They would leave traces of energy, like their presence tripping nuclear base warning electronics in the old days before we protected them from EMP 

So it maybe that Critters can use plasma in the same way !

A lot of the confusion comes from the fact that both alien ships and black ops knock offs use PLASMA to shield, cloak and propel the crafts..  so visual effect will be the same

Maybe they do...or are part plasma that shields them.

We survive in space in thin metal cans and fabric suits... perhaps critters have some kind of protective layer as well, like a force field

Was this because that it was already in space..

Are you maybe suggesting that some creatures on / from Earth could somehow make their own way to the higher levels in the atmosphere and break throu it without any other physical source...such as being propelled by air currents...?

One may wonder if so is there beings up their from prehistory !

Looking at the STS 80 footage of them popping out of a storm and maneuverin over a storm in space, I would say they get around just fine on their own. I doubt air movement really affects them much

I had not thought of it like that before..

I wonder if Nasa has caught any as yet ?

I woulld have thought so or that they will aim to do so. It would be good if we got to find out more about them..

Plasma makes up 90% of what we see in space  Those huge nebulas are pure plasm energy.  We don't know exactly how they survive because we haven't caught one yet :P  But to catch one you first have to acknowledge that they exist

Amazing if that is a Critter ET giving birth !  :o

The original full video was about 20 minutes long. At the beginning you see a floating jellyfich like morphing UFO grayish white. It is transluscent and has a red glowing ball inside.

Later in the film the red orb is free and zipping around like a new born  Motion analysis and stability were done at ATS

That could be a good possible theory !

Dyna
I would think energy from the sun would allow many creatures to feed on energy alone.

I would suppose that no matter how big a space is kinds inhabit areas selected and not that large. Maybe they use Biofluorescence.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 12:55:09 am by astr0144 »

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2016, 06:53:12 am »
What do you make of that? It is so fast doesn't it look like an insect flew across the lense? or a part of the tree like in  later images.

ill have to go back to the footage , I do know that when youtube swallowed it , a lot of the quality was lost

ill see if I can drag some more detail from the footage

time is sparse atm though

funbox

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2016, 07:06:54 am »
ill have to go back to the footage , I do know that when youtube swallowed it , a lot of the quality was lost
Do you want the full 24 minutes video I downloaded from Google videos, where it was posted?

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2016, 07:11:06 am »
Do you want the full 24 minutes video I downloaded from Google videos, where it was posted?

which video are we talking about I thought Dyna was talking about the video I shot .. what's the other then ? :D

funbox

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]