collapse

Author Topic: A Bit More Formal Goodbye.  (Read 1077 times)

Offline WhatTheHey

• It always remains true that light requires a source, penetrates the darkness and illuminates all it touches. Be the source be the light.
  • Inventor's Group
  • Gold 45
A Bit More Formal Goodbye.
« on: July 22, 2019, 02:38:53 pm »
Why I joined Pegasus

I said farewell, and gave the reason for my leaving. Yet I felt I needed to do this for all who helped me with my work here and are now passed.

I had a lot of participation on IRN a radio show that had a chat room.  The network IRN, was called Inception Radio Network and there were several shows I participated in by asking questions that would then be relayed to the guest.  It was there that I was recruited by 1WorldWatcher, or Bill Allred to join Pegasus Research Consortium.  Some of you may remember me as TimeWalker, if you listened to IRN.  I frequented the Jerry Pippin show, The Out-lander (Heidi Hollis's show) and the Kevin Cook show.  Along with others!  I did a call-in once on the Jerry Pippin show and spoke with Andrew Collins about news making UFO events. I also spoke through chat to Scott Wolters, Stanton Friedman, and a few other names some of  you would probably know.  After I became a member of PRC, I sought to truthfully make a difference in this world.  To bring to the eye of my country and world, technologies not yet at work for human kind.  With the help of other members (most of whom are gone now one way or another)  I was able to present my ideas, concepts, prototype drawings and descriptions.  As well as theories pertaining to a few different subjects.  Some of this work has been utilized by rather ungrateful groups.  If you look closely at the Ask the Zog thread you can see for your self that indeed some of the work that was in the inventors group was removed and placed in closed areas.  The most resent and complete of my prototype drawings and descriptions are still nowhere to be found.  So with this said, the following is why I joined PRC.

Pegasus Research Consortium

----------------------Our Mission--------------------------
We are a group dedicated to research and development of alternate energy systems and alternate propulsion systems for mankind's continued growth into the future.
---------------------What Do We Do?------------------------
Projects and project phases are ranked by feasibility of cost and proven methods. Phases are categorized by theory, engineering, and prototype construction models. Studies for the need of these emerging technologies and proposals for future funding will be included in the first phase of each project. Social, political, and economic impact studies will be completed in the second phase of each project. Marketing studies will be included in the final phases.
------------------Why Are We Doing This?-----------------
The complexity of these projects is necessary in order to deliver a complete briefing for visiting venture capitalists, investors, firms, institutions, and their affiliates. Pegasus Research Consortium acts as a clearing house for overlooked and emerging technologies as well as a generator of emerging technologies.
-----------------------How Can I Help?---------------------
Pegasus Research Consortium's structure is currently non-profit status and is open to all serious individuals, companies, and other organizations who wish to contribute to ongoing research and development.

It has changed here on Peggy now, but I guess it's a sign of the times.  I will miss the members and the projects, but we who worked together to help bring these technologies to a functioning state can be proud of what we accomplished. Even though certain groups have chosen to be less then grateful and indeed even criminal by trying to erase from the workings, the true source of the ideas.

Perhaps one day an individual that still knows the truth, will come forth with the real story as it actually took place.
  Every once in a while this happens!

GOOD LUCK TO PEGASUS AND ALL HER MEMBERS

THANK YOU ALL

GOOD BYE!

« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 02:49:45 pm by WhatTheHey »
WhatTheHey

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Re: A Bit More Formal Goodbye.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 06:44:13 am »
What The Hey,everyone hopes that you will do well and that you will drop in to see usevery now and then;

5 years ago certain individuals (who I will not name at this time, if you really want to know pm me) with ftp server access decided to not only delete all their postings on the forum,( which are forum property after the edit window has expired,) but deleted thousands of files, including the works and intellectual property of others such as yourself, myself, and a lot of other members whilst Zorgon was away for an extended period, which caused massive chaos and discord until he returned, but the damage had been done...

To make matters worse, certain directory files and necessary data needed to operate the forum were also deleted, and the perpetrator also deleted and edited the log entries so there is no record of what was done by who;

this lead to some serious and unnecessary issues the lead to Zorgon being directly contacted by phone by myself and others...

needless to say it was a mess for a while  ::) one of the first statements Z made was Zorgon is Pissed!...

in the past few years changes were made, some because of the tumultuous 2016 elections and the ensuing political chaos since, and the intention of allowing more guests to be able to see the material here; politics have once more been banished to its own special section, and hopefully the primary focus of discovery and research will once more come to the forefront of the forum, along with private sections once more to protect the hard work of those individuals like yourself

live long and prosper, what the hey...

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: A Bit More Formal Goodbye.
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 01:15:51 pm »
You will be missed.

Until a next time, take care of yourself. :)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter