collapse

Author Topic: they know what you are doing  (Read 273610 times)

sky otter

Re: they know what you are doing
« Reply #195 on: July 02, 2013, 03:32:10 pm »
   :'( :'(            i'm thinking nsa =  tip of an iceberg
          :'(           usa = titanic

i'm also thinking infighting of known and secret agencies within the gub

we might need to find us some prepper friends soon

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/glenn-greenwald-fox-news-world-shocked_n_3533536.html

Glenn Greenwald To Fox News: 'The World Will Be Shocked' By New NSA Stories (VIDEO)
The Huffington Post  |  By Jack Mirkinson Posted: 07/02/2013 9:23 am EDT  |  Updated: 07/02/2013 9:40 am EDT

Glenn Greenwald told Fox News on Tuesday that the "world will be shocked" by upcoming revelations about the National Security Agency's surveillance.

Greenwald spoke to the network's Eric Bolling, who has been a defender of Edward Snowden, the leaker who passed the NSA documents to the Guardian. Bolling asked him to divulge some information about what he has planned next, but Greenwald was coy.

"You're going to have to wait along with everybody else," he said. "I will say that there are vast programs, both domestic and international spying, that the world will be shocked to learn about, that the NSA is engaged in with no democratic accountability and that's what driving our reporting."

Greenwald also said that he has not been in touch with Snowden since he left Hong Kong.

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #196 on: July 02, 2013, 03:42:00 pm »
Uh oh...

Well, Mr. Greenwald, please get 24 hour surveillance with
RFID tracking, and body gaurds.

You are going to need it.
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #197 on: July 02, 2013, 05:25:24 pm »

Drinking my coffee this morning at work and I hadn't noticed the key before....hhhmmmmm ::)
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #198 on: July 02, 2013, 06:24:53 pm »
 8)

- Zorgon

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #199 on: July 02, 2013, 06:26:40 pm »
I have a CIA Lapel pin...  :D

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
« Reply #200 on: July 02, 2013, 06:48:17 pm »
Beyond Snowden: US General Cartwright has been indicted for espionage
JULY 2, 2013 BY 21WIRE

While the world focuses on Washington’s pursuit of NSA whistleblower Ed Snowden, another much more high ranking member of the US power structure has been indicted for espionage this week…

US General James Cartwright was regarded by Washington insiders as ‘Obama’s General’, and now he’s facing prosecution for blowing the whistle on ‘Operation Olympic Games’ which planted the Stuxnet and Flame viruses in Iranian nuclear facilities in order derail Iran’s civilian nuclear program. At closer examination, it appears that Cartwright’s revelations didn’t so much harm US interests per say, but they hindered Israeli ambitions towards a war with Iran.

But why espionage? What is the line between “whistleblowing” and “espionage” in America today?

Journalist Thierry Meyssan give us a historical perspective and tells is what it really means…

http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/07/02/beyond-snowden-us-general-cartwright-has-been-indicted-for-espionage/

It appears everything is starting to come out of the bag...well not everything...people are getting thrown under the bus.
From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #201 on: July 02, 2013, 07:09:45 pm »
Espionage

[youtube]cfbajYYNEdY[/youtube]
- Zorgon

sky otter

« Reply #202 on: July 02, 2013, 08:45:59 pm »

wow..you couldn't make up this stuff..

do you remember the old game of hot potato..?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/bolivia-snowden_n_3536962.html

Bolivian Minister: Morales' Plane Rerouted On Suspicion Snowden On Board

By PHILIPP-MORITZ JENNE and CARLOS VALDEZ 07/02/13 10:41 PM ET EDT 

VIENNA — The plane carrying Bolivian President Evo Morales was rerouted to Austria after France and Portugal refused to let it cross their airspace because of suspicions that NSA leaker Edward Snowden was on board, Bolivian officials said Tuesday.

Officials in both Austria and Bolivia said that Snowden was not on the plane, which was taking Morales home from a summit in Russia, where he had suggested that his government would be willing to consider granting asylum to the American.

A furious Bolivian Foreign Minister David Choquehuanca said France and Portugal would have to explain why they canceled authorization for the plane, claiming that the decision had put the president's life at risk.

"We don't know who invented this lie" that Snowden was traveling with Morales, Choquehuanca said in La Paz. "We want to denounce to the international community this injustice with the plane of President Evo Morales."

He said that after France and Portugal canceled authorization for the flight, Spain's government allowed the plane to be refueled in its territory. From there the plane flew on to Vienna.

French government officials reached overnight said they could not confirm whether Morales' plane was denied permission to fly over France.

Officials at Portugal's Foreign Ministry and National Civil Aviation Authority could not be reached to comment.

Leaks by Snowden, a former NSA systems analyst, have revealed the NSA's sweeping data collection of U.S. phone records and some Internet traffic, though U.S. intelligence officials have said the programs are aimed at targeting foreigners and terrorist suspects mostly overseas.

He is believed to be in a Moscow airport transit area, seeking asylum from one of more than a dozen countries.

"This is a plot by the U.S. government to destroy president Morales' image," said Bolivian Defense Minister Ruben Saavedra at the VIP terminal of Vienna's airport. "We want to declare very firmly that it was an American story that Edward Snowden was on this flight."

Morales himself was present during the improvised press conference but chose not to speak to reporters. Morales will remain at the airport until his plane has been cleared for take-off.

Austrian Foreign Ministry spokesman Alexander Schallenberg told The Associated Press that Snowden was not with Morales.

Snowden has applied for asylum in Venezuela, Bolivia and 18 other countries, according to WikiLeaks, a secret spilling website that has been advising him. Many European countries on the list – including Austria, Finland, Ireland, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain and Switzerland – said he would have to make his request on their soil.

One of Snowden's best chances of finding refuge outside the United States may hinge on Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro, who was also in Russia on Tuesday.

Maduro told Russian reporters that his country has not received an application for asylum from Snowden and dodged the question of whether he would take him with him when he left.

But Maduro also defended the former National Security Agency systems analyst.

"Who must protect Snowden? This is the question. This young man of 29 was brave enough to say that we need to protect the world from the American imperial elite, so who should protect him?" Maduro said in response to a question from journalists covering a ceremony to rename a Moscow street after Chavez. "All of mankind, people all over the world must protect him."

Maduro was scheduled to spend Wednesday in neighboring Belarus before returning to Venezuela.

In Venezuela, Foreign Minister Elias Jaua said that changing the flight's route without checking on how much fuel it had put the endangered Morales.

"All the countries that have denied permission for the flight of our brother president, Evo Morales, must be held responsible for his life and his dignity as president."

Another possible landing spot for Snowden is Ecuador, where Wikileaks founder and publisher Julian Assange has been seeking asylum.

"We are willing to analyze Mr. Snowden's request for asylum and this position has not changed," said Ecuadorean Foreign Minister Ricardo Patino on Tuesday. "What we have said is that we will be able to analyze the request when Mr. Snowden is in Ecuadorean territory or in an Ecuadorean mission."

Patino added that two weeks ago a hidden microphone was found in Ecuador's embassy in London, where Assange is holed up. "We want to find out with precision what the origin of the apparatus is."

Snowden, who recently turned 30, withdrew a bid for asylum in Russia when he learned the terms Moscow had set out, according to Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov. Putin said on Monday that Russia was ready to shelter Snowden as long as he stopped leaking U.S. secrets.

At the same time, Putin said he had no plans to turn over Snowden to the United States.

Rebuffed by Russia's president, the Obama administration has recently toned down demands Snowden be expelled from the Moscow airport in a sign that the U.S. believes he is not worth scuttling diplomatic relations between the former Cold War enemies.

On Monday, WikiLeaks posted a statement attributed to Snowden on its website, in which he slams Obama for "using citizenship as a weapon."

"Although I am convicted of nothing, (the United States) has unilaterally revoked my passport, leaving me a stateless person," Snowden says in the statement. "Without any judicial order, the administration now seeks to stop me exercising a basic right. A right that belongs to everybody. The right to seek asylum.

"Their purpose is to frighten, not me, but those who would come after me."

____

Associated Press writer George Jahn contributed to this report from Vienna, Austria, and Carlos Valdez from La Paz, Bolivia.

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #203 on: July 02, 2013, 09:12:23 pm »
Hot potato or 3 card monte or Where's Waldo?  Why in the world all this confusion?  Nobody wants to give him asylum.  What are they afraid of or who are they afraid of that might cause countries to say "no?"  If by revealing more he may be revealing that all heads of state or at least major heads of state are manipulating the rest of the world....just wild speculation on my part.  Or could it be as simple as "we are afraid of what the US may do to us?  This is becoming more complex by the hour.

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #204 on: July 02, 2013, 09:27:28 pm »
Hot potato or 3 card monte or Where's Waldo?  Why in the world all this confusion? 

It is just my opinion here: I think they are going to put the heat on this
way. Out of one side of the mouth Obama says he is not going to
expend energy in pursuit - on the other hand anyone who aids
him there will be hell to pay.

Its a way of making the target become a burden to anyone who wishes
to aid him. Again, imo.
- Zorgon

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #205 on: July 02, 2013, 09:36:07 pm »
Extra Extra Read all about it!!

Hot off the NSA press

Read all about it!

Get your copy NOW before they are all gone

NSA PRISM LEAKS
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zfznsi5h2l54oqj/fqMeilBSVT

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #207 on: July 02, 2013, 09:45:47 pm »
Michelle Obama: Being First Lady is like living in a ‘really nice prison’

This has to be meant to foment...or is she that ungrateful, that
blind, that callous? Even the word "Prison" ....does she even
think before she speaks?

:o
- Zorgon

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #208 on: July 02, 2013, 10:18:50 pm »
It is just my opinion here: I think they are going to put the heat on this
way. Out of one side of the mouth Obama says he is not going to
expend energy in pursuit - on the other hand anyone who aids
him there will be hell to pay.

Its a way of making the target become a burden to anyone who wishes
to aid him. Again, imo.

I believe you may be right.  That's the only thing that seems to be along his line of thinking.  Make it hot for everyone else and his administration does not have to expend that much energy or manpower and everyone else will do his bidding.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #209 on: July 02, 2013, 10:43:54 pm »
NSA PRISM LEAKS
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zfznsi5h2l54oqj/fqMeilBSVT

I'm looking through these pdfs now.  It's exactly what we got with the supposedly sensational Wikipedia cable dump; the sorts of boring, largely inconsequential memoranda that military and government peons bounce back and forth between each other on a daily basis.  There's nothing really juicy here at all, that I can see.

I suppose you could say that the "Net Ops Strategic Vision," document is vaguely interesting, but again, all it's really saying is that the DoD feels it needs to be more "agile," and it needs to "consolidate command and control."  Yawn.

That is hardly groundbreaking material.  If Snowden felt this stuff was worth risking his life over, and if the American government feels that it is worth risking international diplomatic cred for, then I think rather a lot of people need to seriously rethink their priorities.  The only time Uncle Sam needs to be concerned about me reading this, is if I'm in need of a good cure for insomnia. ;)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 12:17:27 am by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]