collapse

Author Topic: Maui fires. Natural disaster or dark forces ar work?  (Read 6353 times)

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
Re: Maui fires. Natural disaster or dark forces ar work?
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2023, 11:04:47 pm »

There should be a human outcry for all of the missing children if nothing else

Do you ever wonder how many people, not just children, simply disappear every year? It's easy to not notice if it's not happening around us.

In an 8 billion crowded world, what are a few million, right? No one cares.

i see many implications in the above statament btw.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2023, 04:29:52 am »
ArMap, Youre never a nobody, and this forum is important, you should never sell yourself short.

Its ArMaP! LE you forgot the capital p, and I am VERY proud to be the one that invited him here. Yes, he is a stutborn. Can be a pain. And is senior on ats. Adm for the former 3 amigos.

The forum's administrator is the compass that guides rich and meaningful discussions within the community! ArMaP delivers.

Ice particles ;D
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2023, 02:48:58 am »
Exactly! and howdy Petrus, great to see you here man!

Thank you, LittleEnki.  It has been a long time.  I was actually only reminded of this place by a seeming accident, although as we all know, there are no real accidents, are there?  I have been deep in the AI/language model rabbit hole for the last nine months, although it has been enjoyable.  My hardware isn't really up to the task, but I even have a couple of local models on my own system now.

How has everyone been?
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2023, 12:37:17 pm »
Thank you, LittleEnki.  It has been a long time.  I was actually only reminded of this place by a seeming accident, although as we all know, there are no real accidents, are there?  I have been deep in the AI/language model rabbit hole for the last nine months, although it has been enjoyable.  My hardware isn't really up to the task, but I even have a couple of local models on my own system now.

How has everyone been?
Thats pretty cool Petrus, Ill admit much of the AI is pretty beyond my scope of understanding, but Ill also admit some of the weird AI commercials on youtube for pizza and stuff has me pretty damn worried.

ArMaP I think is quite astute when it comes to AI I believe.

Bet you guys could crack some codes together here!

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline kevin

• Gold 30
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2023, 12:56:16 pm »

How has everyone been?

Sorry to hear that Your hardware isn't up to it, must be a pill or two to cure that?
Just joking.
Kevin

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2023, 04:29:51 am »
According to some organisations, China is spreading false information about the fires.

When wildfires swept across Maui last month with destructive fury, China’s increasingly resourceful information warriors pounced.

The disaster was not natural, they said in a flurry of false posts that spread across the internet, but was the result of a secret “weather weapon” being tested by the United States. To bolster the plausibility, the posts carried photographs that appeared to have been generated by artificial intelligence programs, making them among the first to use these new tools to bolster the aura of authenticity of a disinformation campaign.

The impact of the Chinese campaign — identified by researchers from Microsoft, Recorded Future, the RAND Corporation, NewsGuard and the University of Maryland — is difficult to measure, though early indications suggest that few social media users engaged with the most outlandish of the conspiracy theories.

If China does engage in influence operations for the election next year, U.S. intelligence officials have assessed in recent months, it is likely to try to diminish President Biden and raise the profile of former President Donald J. Trump. While that may seem counterintuitive to Americans who remember Mr. Trump’s effort to blame Beijing for what he called the “China virus,” the intelligence officials have concluded that Chinese leaders prefer Mr. Trump. He has called for pulling Americans out of Japan, South Korea and other parts of Asia, while Mr. Biden has cut off China’s access to the most advanced chips and the equipment made to produce them.

China’s promotion of a conspiracy theory about the fires comes after Mr. Biden vented in Bali last fall to Xi Jinping, China’s president, about Beijing’s role in the spread of such disinformation. According to administration officials, Mr. Biden angrily criticized Mr. Xi for the spread of false accusations that the United States operated biological weapons laboratories in Ukraine.

Recorded Future first reported that the Chinese government mounted a covert campaign to blame a “weather weapon” for the fires, identifying numerous posts in mid-August falsely claiming that MI6, the British foreign intelligence service, had revealed “the amazing truth behind the wildfire.” Posts with the exact language appeared on social media sites across the internet, including Pinterest, Tumblr, Medium and Pixiv, a Japanese site used by artists.

Other inauthentic accounts spread similar content, often accompanied with mislabeled videos, including one from a popular TikTok account, The Paranormal Chic, that showed a transformer explosion in Chile. According to Recorded Future, the Chinese content often echoed — and amplified — posts by conspiracy theorists and extremists in the United States, including white supremacists.

The Chinese campaign operated across many of the major social media platforms — and in many languages, suggesting it was aimed at reaching a global audience. Microsoft’s Threat Analysis Center identified inauthentic posts in 31 languages, including French, German and Italian, but also in less prominent ones like Igbo, Odia and Guarani.

The artificially generated images of the Hawaii wildfires identified by Microsoft’s researchers appeared on multiple platforms, including a Reddit post in Dutch. “These specific A.I.-generated images appear to be exclusively used” by Chinese accounts used in this campaign, Microsoft said in a report. “They do not appear to be present elsewhere online.”

Source

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2023, 05:07:54 am »
Adds an intetesting twist.

Thats why I am relying on vids and testimony from the survivors
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2023, 08:40:22 am »
According to some organisations, China is spreading false information about the fires.

Is this a bait ArMaP? To diverge from the actual weirdness our reality is into? I thought the problem was russia in ukraine. Btw, that is lost cause. If you think laundry money is a thing, those people are quite painted in red.

How about aliens?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2023, 11:23:39 am »
Is this a bait ArMaP? To diverge from the actual weirdness our reality is into?
I don't have the slightest idea, you have to ask them.

Obviously.

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2023, 11:53:42 am »
I don't have the slightest idea, you have to ask them.

Obviously.

Obviously what? I dont understand. please explain.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2023, 09:35:29 am »
Obviously what? I dont understand. please explain.
Obviously you have to ask them if it's a bait, not me.

Unless you were asking me if my post was a bait.
If that was the case then the answer is "no".

Obviously.

(Obviously because I do not use bait)

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2023, 06:02:47 am »
https://youtu.be/RuWtCL6S7cs?si=QNXDD3fzeRwEq6Bq

Testimony that police intentionly trapped people in fire area.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56