collapse

Author Topic: they know what you are doing  (Read 273912 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: they know what you are doing
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2013, 01:25:42 pm »
WOW  Fox news calls for execution!!!

But on the flip side a NEW SERVICE EMERGES

REPOST IT for free  http://www.repost.us/article-preview/hash/b967a1f853cf16edb218812708bb6a3d/

Trying it now.....

Fox News analyst: ‘Bring back the death penalty’ for NSA leaker (via Raw Story )

Fox News strategic analyst Ralph Peters on Monday said that the man behind the biggest leak in the history of the National Security Agency (NSA) deserved to be executed for his crimes. Peters asserted on Monday’s Fox & Friends that no Americans had been hurt by the NSA programs exposed by 29-year…

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2013, 01:27:02 pm »
Okay so it works but comes with the ads :P

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2013, 01:47:46 pm »
This skype thing, I no use that spy script and noticed a lot of places in the ufo/alien arena are going to skype call ins and video conferencing. I don't chat, video chat, factbook, twitter or any of that screen scrape scripting.

I have to make an observation from what I see so far. That movie terminator three where we see the military industrial complex gone skynet and those drones are flying around firing missiles and stuff, we have that goin on now.

We are being ID'd by video drones, listened to by open wi-fi mics, followed by our banking, followed by store cam, followed by vehicle reporting technology, stalked on the internet by spookz and spies and information gathering techniques.

Were told its nothing to worry about. There are bad guys out there they have to watch but unfortunately that means you to.

I absolutely believe there are synthetics walking amongst humans and this creature has no moral compass to stop it from killing and hunting humans. Look at all the suicides that are clearly killings but obscured by the puppet masters manipulating reality blurring the real with the unreal forming an abstract consciousness change shaping whats morally human into a zombie.

I wanna know all of it and what I do with it is my decision.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2013, 01:53:51 pm »
It is easy to think that, but in the world of today, the super computers (Crays & etc) can do in seconds - trillion+  transactions per second -  what man could never do no matter the number of people,  and what could take years for standard computers to do. Nope, large volume searches are just simple child's play for the computers that our government uses on a daily basis.
Database work is mostly limited by memory available to load the datasets, not the speed of the processors. While having a computer with 1 terabyte of memory would help, it can only use that memory once, so if they are two "clients" asking something from a dataset that occupies the whole memory the computer cannot use the memory to server both requests, and the performance of the server is greatly decreased by that.

That's part of the problems I face in my work, as I have to design (and redesign) databases, manage servers, create programs and web pages that use those databases, etc., etc.

One of the current trends in databases is "big data", as that problem also happens to private companies, and as those don't have the cash coming from the government or from hidden sources, they are the ones in the forefront of how to solve the problem.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2013, 01:56:17 pm »

Facebook And It's Connections To The C.I.A. And D.A.R.P.A. by Brian S Staveley
01/19/2012

Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. Try telling that to most people and they laugh at it. People seem to think its a coincidence that Facebook seems to be so intrusive over and over again. Privacy policies that would make anyone scratch their head. I'm not going to beat around the bush with this blog post. Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. as a data mining project to collect as much information on as many people as they could. Not only that but it also has very strong ties to D.A.R.P.A. . The purpose of this data mining project that became Facebook was to find out a boat load of things on people. Where they are going. What they are doing. What airline are they using Who do they associate with What type of books or movies have you been reading. How you feel about things politically. The list goes on and on. Before I elaborate let me say that my prior statement about Facebook being setup by the C.I.A. isn't a theory or a hunch. If you simply follow the money its quite easy to see what is going on. Before we follow this money trail, just think about this.

If Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. (and it was) its a pretty brilliant plan. Never before have the people they want to watch actually given up so much information VOLUNTARILY! The C.I.A. doesn't even have to dig for most of it. People put it right out there. Think about how descriptive some people's status updates are. They tell you where they are going, who they are with sometimes, what they like. All these things. Did you know that once Facebook has you tagged in ONE PHOTO they have you identified anytime an image of you is uploaded whether it is tagged, labeled, or anything else to ID it? Facebook runs facial recognition on all photos and can even ID you by running it on some really low resolution shots, and its done for free! Does that sound like something a website would do for free? There are some much more intrusive things Facebook does to track you and every site you visit that you probably don't know about. All this without visiting Facebook or even needing to be a member!! After I tell you about the money trail and the start of Facebook we will get into more of these privacy issues and there are a lot. The facial recognition is just the tip of the iceberg. Before we do all that let's have a quick history lesson, the way I do history. With the ACTUAL TRUTH. The movie "The Social Network" was a big hit. It was supposedly all about the start of Facebook from a college dorm room to a multi billion dollar corporation in Palo Alto California. They left out some very interesting things that you all should know. That movie in itself was not about entertainment. It was propaganda to fortify the Facebook lie. Let us go back to the year 2003.

2003 is the year before Facebook officially launched outside of just the dorms at Harvard University. It launched in early 2004. Now in the movie and in the I guess what you could call the "official story" Mark Zuckerberg gets a 500,000 dollar investment from Peter Thiel some big shot exec out on the west coast. With this 500,000 investment Peter Thiel became some thing like a 7-8% owner of Facebook. So for Thiel obviously seeing as Facebook is valued at over 30 billion dollars he made quite the sound investment. This was a huge deal to Mark Zuckerberg. Now he had all the startup money he would need and then some. 500,000 dollars is a lot more than he needs to start a website, buy some servers, and hire some programmers, and it was supposed to be. It was Peter Thiel buying his way into the company. He had to pay something. Now supposedly in the process they screwed one of the other friends of Mark, gave him a tiny percentage and took his name of the mast head. Which they made a big deal about and we will talk about why. Peter Thiel made a huge investment and he wanted his name displayed on the site as one of the owners and rightfully so. Eduardo Saverin made a big stink because his name was taken off. So you see its kind of a big deal. Remember this for later. So they take the money and relocate to California. Facebook takes off so fast. This was in Early 2004. This all happened within a couple of months of Mark launching the site. So they were building it in 2003 in their dorm room and it launched in the beginning of 2004 . This 500,000 investment would also be in early 2004.That's how they got the money to move out to California. Well you know what would have been a lot better than a 500,000 dollar investment? How about a 12.7 million dollar investment? How about a 12.7 million dollar investment from Uncle Sam? Funny how we didn't hear about this one huh? That's 25 times greater of an investment than the one the make a big deal about in the movie.

This huge investment of $12.7 million came from James Breyer who is closely associated with a venture capital company called InQtel established by the CIA in 1999 and he served on the board of BBN. InQtel deals in information technology and intelligence most notably “nurturing data mining technologies”.

So Zuckerberg actually got an investment over 25x greater than the 500,000 dollar investment and there is no mention of it anywhere! Remember we talked about how much pride these guys took in having their names on the mast head. It makes sense. You put in all that money to help someone get a project off the ground you deserve some recognition.

James Breyer's name is not mentioned anywhere. Now remember Thiel put in 500,000 and got 7% of the company. So what would almost 13 million get you? Well if my math is right it, if you used the same scale as Thiel it would be over 140% of the company. Something doesn't add up here huh? Starting to think the Thiel investment is complete BS. Either way that is certainetly not the important point. The point is they only mention Thiel and not the guy who threw in over 25 x more money. Almost 13 million put on a college kid's dreams? Sounds kinda far fetched doesn't it? Why soooooo much money?  That is enough to statup a 1000 social networks! Now why would he want to invest that much? Well look at where he is coming from.  He sits on the board of a C.I.A. front company that specialized in using the internet to data mine and find out what people are doing. Where they are going. Who they are with. etc,etc,etc.... What's that sound like to you?

Then there is the D.A.R.P.A. connection.  A brief summary on D.A.R.P.A. for those that don't know. They invented the internet. They are under the dept of defense. They are actually working on liquid metal robots like in Terminator 2. These are the types of things they do. They would be the most cutting edge inventors for the government and military. Super high tech stuff. Things we can't even imagine exist, they play with every day. D.A.R.P.A. is tied into all this as well.

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/2/post/2012/01/facebook-and-its-connections-to-the-cia-and-darpa.html

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: About a month after posting this a new article was put out by Lifehacker that actually shows you how to STOP Facebook from tracking you via these other sites! It's a really good article. Here is a link to it.  http://lifehacker.com/5843969/facebook-is-tracking-your-every-move-on-the-web-heres-how-to-stop-it

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2013, 02:00:41 pm »

Think your Skype messages get end-to-end encryption? Think again : Federal Jack
Nobody worried about privacy should think that any software they are using uses encryption that cannot be "opened" by the software creator or anyone with the right "key", they should trust only encryption applied by them.

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2013, 02:17:02 pm »
"Fox News analyst: ‘Bring back the death penalty’ for NSA leaker".

And I say, let's make the penalty equally severe for making something classified that is un-Constitutional by fact determination.

And, let us "let the people", in some way, decide on the fate/reward of whistleblowers, not political administrations, and not the military, and not the Intelligence agencies, and etc.

I don't like people releasing classified information which has reasonably accepted cause for classification. But, when it comes to our own government spying on the people, and the such-like, I sure as hell want to know about it, so reasnable Americans can do something about it!

Maybe we need to set up "another department" in our country's government, to be the first receiver for classified whistleblower information. This department, with the appropriate security levels, would be the point of determination for handling the information, as necessary.  Probably a segment of the Justice department, or a segment of Congress. This would be a way to open the door for whistle-blowing, without fear of reprisals!!

As long as we have this huge government, we really need something like this.

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2013, 02:30:06 pm »
For kicks, I vb6 coded a software program back in 2000 to encrypt messages. I was going to develop it for email messages so it would be a stand alone email program for people to send encrypted messages back and forth with the program unencrypting incoming messages.

Here it is:

I studied how the encryption method can be broke and lost interest in further development.

Another method of interest is steganography. I had a program where you can insert text messages within a photo and covertly post it on the beep webz for someone to decode the message embeded in the image code.

The story later broke this was being used by foreign operatives and they scanned ebay and found secret messages being deployed on their auction site from within ads.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2013, 03:08:59 pm »
LOL they think this is NEWS 

US Navy Caught Monitoring UFO Web-Sites

By Anthony Bragalia
The UFO Iconoclast(s)
6-2-13

A little-known US Navy agency employing some of the nation’s top information technology experts has been selectively monitoring websites that carry articles that relate to UFO crashes, Roswell and related events.

For at least five years this small Navy organization has found, visited and reviewed certain blogs, writers and forums that discuss such subjects, including this blog -- The UFO Iconoclast(s).

This agency employs personnel with Top Secret clearance that manage all Navy computer networks. They also manage the entire IP database for the US Navy, direct classified telecommunications networks, and support cyber defense and cyber warfare projects. They also provide the servers and networks for other government agencies including NASA.

This agency collaborates with those in DoD military and intelligence. And the name of the agency caught in UFO site surveillance is the Navy Network Information Center (NNIC) within the “Navy Circuit Management Office.”

That agency has also targeted this author.

UFO Bloggers Reporting Navy Interest

I have located several examples of Navy Network Information Center (NNIC) visits to online UFO articles and whose visitor logs are available for review:

- UFO-Blogger.com reported that on December 8, 2010 their visitor tracking program indicated a visit by the NNIC. Such programs can often provide further details about the visit: There were a total of 3 “Page Views” and the visit was for 1 minute and 22 seconds. The “Entry Page” and “Exit Page” (or the title and keywords that brought them to the site) was: “Wikileaks UFO Disclosure: Cables Contain UFO Info, Claims Assange.”

- Mel Fabregas of VeritasRadio.Blogspot.com reported on January 29, 2009 that a UFO website author had contacted him to report that immediately after posting an article entitled “UFO Sighting Over President Barack Obama Inauguration,” the NNIC came “visiting.” Fabregas reported that he contacted Italian researcher Paola Harris about this who told him, “I have gotten several emails citing intelligence groups who are logging on to (UFO) websites.”

- Even patently “fake” UFO-Alien encounter tales can apparently catch the interest of NNIC. As far back as five years ago (on July 5, 2008) the Open Minds Forum commented on “Sources That are Reading Serpo.org Releases” and mentioned that among the first visitors to the Serpo site was NNIC. A tale put forth by a man named Victor Martinez (likely with the help of Air Force flunky Richard Doty) had proposed that open contact was made between our government and an alien race some decades ago and that an “exchange program” called “Serpo” was created, carrying of a dozen earth people to a distant star.

More on the Navy Network Information Center

Finding information of any type on this agency proves very difficult. Using LinkedIn I learned of an individual who works with a major government classified work contractor, URS. She is the Financial Manager for the NNIC and manages a $300 million budget. From another professional on LinkedIn who is a security-cleared Network Engineer some information could be gleaned about the agency’s mission.

According to the website URL Monitor, the NNIC acts as the server for other government agencies, including NASA’s Global Ocean Data Experiment website and network. The server was found to be faster than most measured websites.

The Navy Network Information Center seems to be “headquartered” in Norfolk, VA based two employee and contractor profiles found on LinkedIn. IP address information provided by the website IPF1.com shows that location as well as IP addresses in Pensacola, FL and three in Portsmouth, VA. UFO-Blogger.com reported that their NNIC site visitor was located at Camp Pendleton.

The NNIC and Me

At least once the NNIC has visited me. In an article that was carried on Frank Warren’s The UFO Chronicles website entitled “Roswell Officer Speaks from the Grave” appearing on December 10, 2012, sure enough, the NNIC was a cyber-visitor according to Frank’s Stat Counter.

This article featured a taped confession of viewing an ET corpse by Walter Haut, the Public Information Officer at Roswell Army Air Field in July, 1947.

Frank reports that there were several federal government visitors with military and intelligence agencies, among them one for which no information has been found available: the “US Department of Defense Network” in Severn, MD with another location in Texarkana, TX.

Other Government UFO Site Visitors

There are indeed other government UFO site visitors according to those who are tracking their visitors, These include NASA, Department of Homeland Security and the US State Department. But there is always one consistent visitor who often visits first: the Navy through its little-mentioned Navy Network Information Center.

Private Interest or Government Spying

At least some of these government “website hits” are surely resultant from private interest. The US government employs hundreds of thousands with work-a-day routines. Sitting in front of their computers are they merely playing “digital hooky” from work and “playing on the computer” of their employer – or is it something deeper? Is their employer directing them to keep a watch on the UFO watchers?

Posted by Frank Warren at 12:01 AM
http://www.theufochronicles.com/2013/06/us-navy-caught-monitoring-ufo-web-sites.html

I think Frank is registered here somewhere :D

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2013, 03:09:25 pm »
Database work is mostly limited by memory available to load the datasets, not the speed of the processors. While having a computer with 1 terabyte of memory would help, it can only use that memory once, so if they are two "clients" asking something from a dataset that occupies the whole memory the computer cannot use the memory to server both requests, and the performance of the server is greatly decreased by that.

We are not talking about home computers here, nor home computer type processing needs.

With super computers processing capabilities in the 1000's of trillions instructions per second range, I don't think 1T of storage would cut it. My home computer has a 1TB hard drive, and a 3TB external hard drive, but the processing speeds are laughable, as compared to the super computers.

For comparison, my computer has a 3.02 GHZ processor, which means my processor can execute 3.02 billion instructions per second. As noted prior above, the super computers are in the 1,000 Trillions per second (petaflop) range.

Here is another article dated Nov. 2012, that announces the U.S, has a supercomputer at the speed of 17.59 petaflops/s. And here is a list of the top supercomputers, and their processing speeds.

Peta-Flop

A petaflop is a measure of a computer's processing speed and can be expressed as a thousand trillion floating point operations per second.

The top five supercomputers in the world are:

Titan Cray XK47 at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (17.59 petaflops/s)

Sequoia BlueGene/Q at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (16.33 petaflops/s)

Fujitsu's K computer at the RIKEN Advanced Institute for Computational Science in Kobe, Japan (10.51 petaflops/s)

The Mira BlueGene/Q computer at Argonne National Laboratory in Lemont, Ill. (8.16 petaflops/s)

The JUQUEEN BlueGene/Q computer at the Forschungszentrum Juelich in Germany. (4.14 petaflops/s)

http://news.yahoo.com/worlds-fastest-supercomputer-crowned-us-192428438.html
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 03:20:08 pm by rdunk »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2013, 03:18:17 pm »
For kicks, I vb6 coded a software program back in 2000 to encrypt messages.
Some of the programs in which I participated had their passwords encrypted with a method created in the company where I work. As the program was not supposed to be that secure, it was a simple encryption, but not as simple as a simple substitution (I only used simple substitution with my brother, and he was never able to decipher it :) ).

I studied how the encryption method can be broke and lost interest in further development.
Some methods cannot be broken. :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2013, 03:27:26 pm »
Edward Snowden: Ex-CIA leaker drops out of sight, faces legal battle

In Washington, several lawmakers called for the extradition and prosecution of the ex-CIA employee behind one of the most significant security leaks in U.S. history. Members of the U.S. Congress said they would be briefed on the topic on Tuesday; the U.S. Justice Department is in the initial stages of a criminal investigation.

"If anyone were to violate the law by leaking classified information outside the legal avenues, certainly that individual should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law," Eric Cantor, the No. 2 Republican in the House of Representatives, said on CBS's "This Morning."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-edward-snowden-nsa-leaks-20130610,0,5107295.story

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2013, 03:36:02 pm »
Assange on Snowden: He's a hero, we've been in contact

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange (AFP Photo)

Julian Assange says that he was in “indirect” contact with ex-CIA staffer Edward Snowden, who leaked details of US top-secret Internet snooping programs, and that the whistleblower stood for the same goals as the WikiLeaks organization.

Follow RT's LIVE UPDATES on NSA leak fallout

“What [Snowden] has revealed is what I have been speaking about for years, that the [US] National Security Agency and its allies have been involved in a mass interception program of Google, Facebook, the various telecommunications data…,” Assange stated in an interview with Australian news program Lateline on ABC.

Snowden, 29, is behind one of the biggest leaks in US political history. He revealed to The Guardian top-secret documents including those about the US National Security Agency’s (NSA) massive spy tool, the PRISM. It gave US intelligence agencies access to data servers maintained by some of the country’s biggest Internet companies – and therefore an ability to spy on Americans’ emails, video chats, search history, and so on.

Assange – who has been holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in the UK and is running for a seat in the Australian senate later this year – approved of Snowden’s actions calling him “a hero who has informed the public about one of the most serious events of the decade, which is the creeping formulation of a mass surveillance state”.

He added that the WikiLeaks political party shares a similar stance on warrantless spying, seeing it as “unacceptable.”

“We run the danger here of the West more broadly drifting into a state where there are two systems. There's one law for the average person and there's another law if you're inside the national intelligence complex,” he said. “You can intercept whoever you want, you're completely unaccountable for your actions, there's no judicial review.”

Assange believes that neither Australians, nor Americans find such an approach acceptable.

“Snowden clearly didn't find that acceptable and he was even someone in the system,” he observed.

Assange also admitted that he had an “indirect communication” with Snowden’s people. However, he refused to disclose any further details.

“Let's look at the case and let's look at what he's revealed,” Assange said.

Last week, commenting on the NSA scandal, the WikiLeaks founder slammed the US government spying scheme as a “calamitous collapse in the rule of law.”

The disclosure of the two massive secret US surveillance programs – the PRISM and also a program under which a division of telecommunications provider Verizon was ordered to hand over records to the NSA – caused huge public uproar. American intelligence confirmed that they collect the private messages of millions of Internet users, but insist that the mass surveillance only targeted “non-US persons outside the US”.

President Barack Obama said last Friday that the NSA program is justified as it allows agents to identify “leads with respect to folks who might engage in terrorism” and noted that one “can’t have 100 per cent security and also then have 100 per cent privacy.”

However, American tech giants – Google and FaceBook – continued to deny that they knew about the PRISM program.

Courtesy of Russian Times

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2013, 03:47:18 pm »
Of course, Obama will try to make the story "about the whistleblower", and not take responsibility of the wholesale spying upon all Americans by his administration et al they all work for him - Justice, NSA, FBI, IRS, State, Treasur, etc.

The action of Obama always is to make the story/negative news about somebody else or something else. Never let the story stick to himself!

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2013, 03:59:16 pm »
We are not talking about home computers here, nor home computer type processing needs.
Obviously.

With super computers processing capabilities in the 1 to 2 trillion calculations per second range, I don't think 1T of storage would cut it. My home computer has a 1TB hard drive, and a 3TB external hard drive, but the processing speeds are laughable, as compared to the super computers.
I said "memory", not disk space.

For comparison, my computer has a 3.02 GHZ processor, which means my processor can execute 3.02 billion instructions per second. As noted prior above, the super computers are in the 1,000 Trillions per second (petaflop) range.
A 3.02 GHz processor means that the clock that makes the processor work runs at that speed, that's not the number of instructions it can execute per second, that depends on the way the processor is made.

A simple processor may need several operations to execute a simple instruction, as it has first to read the code and interpret it, fetch any data used by the command (like a memory address and a value to add to that address) and finally execute the command, so it takes several CPU cycles to execute one instruction.

The floating point operations are some of the most complex operations, usually done by a specific part of the processor (or even a different processor), and they may need several CPU cycles to be executed, if the CPU doesn't use any parallelism.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter