collapse

Author Topic: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech  (Read 26840 times)

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech
« Reply #135 on: February 28, 2018, 02:04:21 pm »

If I'm taking mushrooms, and a few of the nicer ones decide they want to (mentally) show up for a chat, then that is fine; but I am not actively seeking contact. .
Petrus, if you are eating 'shrooms, you might be having a chat with me and think I am from Andromeda...
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #136 on: February 28, 2018, 02:38:57 pm »
Petrus, if you are eating 'shrooms, you might be having a chat with me and think I am from Andromeda...
If Psilocybin opens up a higher faculty allowing us to interact with "other-dimensional" beings then he might be right and you are from Andromeda. :)

If a certain genetic marker shows up in humans who have contact experiences and that marker is linked to people who naturally have that faculty without the Psilocybin, would that not be significant? ;)

Think of the brain like an antenna.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2018, 03:37:03 pm »
If Psilocybin opens up a higher faculty allowing us to interact with "other-dimensional" beings then he might be right and you are from Andromeda. :)
Damn, Pi, don't tell everyone  8)

If a certain genetic marker shows up in humans who have contact experiences and that marker is linked to people who naturally have that faculty without the Psilocybin, would that not be significant? ;)

Think of the brain like an antenna.
Yes, that would indeed be very significant; are there any other physical trait markers such as blood type, etc, that can be linked also?
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2018, 03:57:48 pm »
now i am thinking that they are just different parts of the same thing and i am trying to work thru that context and re examine my experienes as to how they fit
and as i said i feel it is to push us into  our own power

Space Otter.

I was agreeing with what you said. I was pondering the system as to which 2 people would have different experiences.

ah another turn  here...

there are as many different experiences as there are folks so while you may fine similarities none are alike
and while you think you were agreeing with me you were changing what i had said..thus my comment

let me share with you  a nice sign i keep just for this type of thing

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said,
but I'm not sure you realize ~ that what you heard is not what i meant!

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #139 on: February 28, 2018, 05:09:34 pm »
My experience has led me to believe that it is not appropriate to generalise about all extraterrestrials, one way or the other.  The Greys are usually negative, yes; but some of the beings who self-identify as Pleiadian are decent, albeit nymphomaniacal and politically subversive.

With that said, I have largely closed the door on the extraterrestrial issue at this point.  If I'm taking mushrooms, and a few of the nicer ones decide they want to (mentally) show up for a chat, then that is fine; but I am not actively seeking contact.  I want as little as possible to do with the Aquarian Age in general terms, now; and ET is a defining part of that.

I generalize because every encounter I have is negative and, usually, violent.

If everyone else's experiences are all positive and pleasant, great.

To reiterate, I think they're interdimensional, not from "outer space".

Omar Khayyam had the same thought ~

I sent my soul through the invisible,
some letter of that afterlife to spell;
and by and by my soul returned to me,
and answered, 'I, myself, am Heav'n and Hell.'
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline No_Signal

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 5
« Reply #140 on: February 28, 2018, 06:06:03 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that Irene. Most of my research has lead to them being negative. I still think they are interdemensional and I agree we are not in control. I have had sleep paralysis my entire life. I have never seen anything, but every encounter screams there is something in the room and it doesn't exactly want to be friends. When I wake up I always have the feeling something evil was there.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #141 on: February 28, 2018, 06:25:15 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that Irene. Most of my research has lead to them being negative. I still think they are interdemensional and I agree we are not in control. I have had sleep paralysis my entire life. I have never seen anything, but every encounter screams there is something in the room and it doesn't exactly want to be friends. When I wake up I always have the feeling something evil was there.

Worked for the government. Moved 15 times in 30 years. I'm a lifelong CE5 contactee.

In every one of my bedrooms, cracks appeared in the ceiling following the line of the wall and drywall tape separated from the sheetrock, both on my side of the bed.

When I am returned to my home I am always dropped on my bed, as if off a cliff, and the sensation not only brings me fully awake, but terrifies me. I make coffee and turn on "Coast to Coast". There's no sleeping after that.

Yeah, these are nice "people" I'm dealing with.  ::)

Offline No_Signal

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 5
« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2018, 06:30:56 pm »
I'm not saying I've ever been abducted, just sleep paralysis. I've studied as much as I can and I've actively avoided being hypnotized. If I was taken at any point, they did a good job on the amnesia and whatever happened I don't remember and I have zero interest in knowing. Most of my life I have explained the sleep paralysis as just a bad dream and honestly I'm ok with that.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #143 on: February 28, 2018, 06:43:41 pm »
I'm not saying I've ever been abducted, just sleep paralysis. I've studied as much as I can and I've actively avoided being hypnotized. If I was taken at any point, they did a good job on the amnesia and whatever happened I don't remember and I have zero interest in knowing. Most of my life I have explained the sleep paralysis as just a bad dream and honestly I'm ok with that.

I don't know where I go. I just know that I'm always dropped, probably from the ceiling, on my bed.

I don't think I'd like paralysis either.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #144 on: March 11, 2018, 01:21:34 pm »
From Tammi Bellew:

HUGE NEWS REGARDING TOM DELONGE AND TO THE STARS!

This evening, I received a note from a very good friend of Spaced Out Radio. Everett Themer sent out a Tweet to Mr. Delonge that read:

@tomdelonge, as I do my due diligence, I am confused as to why To The Stars Academy has to repay loans to Our Two Dogs. Can you explain? #SpacedOutRadio

Everett has since sent me this:

"Just thought you might be curious, I got a call from a securities analyst from a large bank. Apparently when people ask Delonge about the ties between TTSA and Our Two Dogs they are blocked and wiped from all of TTSA and Delonge's social media accounts and groups. I guess it has happened to 3 or 4 people in the last couple weeks."

Now they haven't blocked Everett's account as of yet. Everett is not a financial backer of TTSA.

So people who are questioning Delonge and To The Stars financial intentions are being blocked. This sounds quite threatening for an Independent UFO Data Collection site!

Offline dreb13

• Gold 39
« Reply #145 on: March 12, 2018, 08:08:18 am »
Latest video from To the Stars Academy : GO FAST

"GO FAST is the third of three official USG videos selected for release after official review by multiple government organizations. While To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science was the first to obtain a copy, it should be available to any member of the press or public via the Freedom of Information Act. This footage was captured by a U.S. Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet using the Raytheon ATFLIR Pod that was being operated by a highly trained aerial observer and weapons system operator whom the government has spent millions of dollars to train. Go Fast reveals a Navy encounter that occurred off the East Coast of the United States in 2015 and the object in view remains unidentified. Read further analysis of what is being observed in Go Fast by our team of experts including additional videos and reports on our community of interest: coi.tothestarsacademy.com."

Any thoughts on the actual content being presented?  Seems like people who make money in Ufoolgy are getting riled up recently and attacking Tom and his team and may be taking their eye off of the ball.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #146 on: March 13, 2018, 12:25:55 am »
Latest video from To the Stars Academy : GO FAST

Any thoughts on the actual content being presented?

It's ball 3 in the first series of softball floaters they have thrown so far.

Still waiting to see if they up the ante.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #147 on: March 13, 2018, 12:41:57 am »

What I am waiting for them to release is something more along the lines of what we see starting at 3:15 -

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter