collapse

Author Topic: German Scientists Proves There Is Life After Death  (Read 2225 times)

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
German Scientists Proves There Is Life After Death
« on: May 23, 2016, 06:33:45 am »
German Scientists Proves There Is Life After Death

The team of scientists led by Dr Berthold Ackermann, has monitored the operations and have compiled the testimonies of the subjects. Although there are some slight variations from one individual to another, all of the subjects have some memories of their period of clinical death. and a vast majority of them described some very similar sensations. Most common memories include a feeling of detachment from the body, feelings of levitation, total serenity, security, warmth, the experience of absolute dissolution, and the presence of an overwhelming light. The scientists say that they are well aware the many of their conclusions could shock a lot of people, like the fact that the religious beliefs of the various subjects seems to have held no incidence at all, on the sensations and experiences that they described at the end of the experiment. Indeed, the volunteers counted in their ranks some members are a variety of Christian churches, Muslims, Jews, Hindus and atheists ( via worldnewsdailyreport.com ).“I know our results could disturb the beliefs of many people” says Mr Ackermann. “But in a way, we have just answered one of the greatest questions in the history of mankind, so I hope these people will be able to forgive us. Yes, there is life after death and it looks like this applies to everyone.”

http://www.disclose.tv/news/german_scientists_prove_there_is_life_after_death/131442

I don't think this is a true test as many of these people would still have some sort of brain activity going on even in the state they were in. Until the brain decays to the point you can rule out any sort of synaptic reaction or side effect all we may be getting is descriptions of a vivid dream that still can not be proven.

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
Re: German Scientists Proves There Is Life After Death
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 09:18:13 am »
It is interesting that the "results" of this study show that everyone ("vast majority") in the study pretty much had the same bright light/heavenly experiences.  In actuality, with NDE's generally reported, hell/darkness is a significant factor in many of them. I wonder why there was no seeing of hell with any of the 944 volunteers in this study??

No, I am not "shocked" by their reported outcomes as they suggest, but rather consider the veracity of the study results might should be called into question. :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: German Scientists Proves There Is Life After Death
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 09:36:11 am »
If I recall in the earlier days when I arrived at PRC.. there was quite a lot of members that would write about such things...

Now we rarely see much being said about it...Maybe after Matrix's discussions / theories on it..

I recall many years back upon listening to a regular radio Show host who used to discuss such things ...(but not to the degree of the likes that you have in the USA like Coast to Coast..George Nooray) or Art Bell..)

but at the time in the UK .before the internet.I was not aware of many people ever discussing such subjects..so it was a big deal when he also had two Scientists come on his show making similar claims.. and they then promoted an event that I attended where they claimed that they would prove it...

I cannot recall exactly what happened ... but I don't recall them doing so...something occurred and it effected whatever experiment  it was they were claiming could contact the dead...or prove life after death...they had some books and leaflets that If I recall I obtained..and they seemed real type serious scientist...not some hoaxers...(but then again I was only young and what did I know back then ! or even now !  :))

Then I never heard of them since...where as over the previous year or so that had been on the show a few times..

I wish I could recall who they were..

But I suspect there are many such persons making such claims or doing similar things that many on here may have also experienced.

I came across some one a few years ago at a paranormal event that I went to who had made some new claims and had some new ways to claim to contact the dead.. and he did a live performance to demonstrate it..At the time It did not convince me...but he did have some other videos that showed more interesting results...

I believe he has now partnered up with another Paranormal researcher who I know.. who had told me some very interesting stories who i do believe to be legit..

and they are now working together on some investigations...

I hope to find out more what it is they are involved in...and to let you know if there something that I think is valid..

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter