collapse

Author Topic: DID U.S. SPECIAL FORCES KILL A GIANT IN KANDAHAR (KANDAHAR GIANT)?  (Read 5820 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
DID U.S. SPECIAL FORCES KILL A GIANT IN KANDAHAR (KANDAHAR GIANT)?

I have tried to find every little grain of info about this insident called Kandahar giant. It’s absolutely fascinating. Story is simple that back in 2002 or 2003, depends on the source, U.S. special forces killed a giant. There is a lots of evidence of giants for example in the bible and everywhere in the World so that is why I find this very interesting story. Here is the story and then I add another article, which is related, because the guy who tells this story on this video says that the giants’s nails were gnarly and like claws.  On this another article they have found the finger of the giant and it kind of fits this whole thing. So it’s up to you to decide is it true or a hoax…

In the summer of 2016, several personalities and web sites dedicated to discussing supernatural myths and conspiracy theories began claiming that an American Special Forces soldier serving in Kandahar, Afghanistan, was killed in 2002 by a 1,100-pound, blade-wielding, 12-foot-tall giant from Old Testament times before the giant himself was taken down by the military.

A Department of Defense spokesman told us they have no record of such an incident:

We do not have any record or information about a special forces member killed by a giant in Kandahar.

Current interest in the story appears to have been generated from a video created by L.A. Marzulli, an author, blogger and filmmaker determined to link modern times with biblical creatures and prophecies. On 13 August 2016, he posted an episode on YouTube of his series, Watchers, in which he claims to interview a military contractor or soldier who witnessed the blade-wielding “Giant of Kandahar” kill another soldier before being downed by troops, whisked away by a transport aircraft and hidden away from public view.

Marzulli makes the case that the giant was a Nephilim, which were described in the Book of Genesis as offspring of gods and human women who inhabited Canaan at the time of Israelite conquest. But when it comes down to details, he’s vague, saying he interviewed the unnamed man at an “undisclosed location” on an unknown date. The interviewee who he claims shot and killed the giant, doesn’t give any details on the location of the alleged incident, other than to say it was a “remote” location in Afghanistan in 2002. He claims he and others were sent in to look for a missing patrol when they saw a scarlet-haired giant emerge from a cave and skewer his friend, who he called “Dan,” with a large blade.

If the Army’s statement isn’t sufficient, the only service member with the first name Dan or Daniel who died in Kandahar in 2002 was killed — along with three others — in an accident involving the clearing and disposal of explosives. There are no incidents on the Department of Defense press release page, in which all military casualties were listed, involving a giant. Likewise, there are no reports of an entire patrol disappearing in Afghanistan.

Marzulli’s video about the alleged giant incident, replete with a growling animation, can be seen here:

http://www.auricmedia.net/u-s-special-forces-kill-giant-kandahar-kandahari-giant/

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: DID U.S. SPECIAL FORCES KILL A GIANT IN KANDAHAR (KANDAHAR GIANT)?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 01:17:54 am »
US Marines encounter Red-Haired Giants in Afghanistan ! Leaked ...

2002 - Afghanistan, Kandahar area. Leaked footage of 2002 shows US Marines making contact with red-haired giants in Afghanistan.

In July 2016, recent articles confirmed encounter between marines and red-haired giants in Afghanistan cave during a mission in Kandahar. And we received an exclusive video footage showing another scene where us marines make contact with these giants. And that's really amazing !

The first legend being told is that the soldiers cornered something in a cave, a being that was at least 12-15 feet tall and cannibalistic. It came to be known as the Khandajar Giant. This giant was described as having a red beard and scarlet red hair.

A supposed witness of the event said that one soldier was skewered by the giant while they laid down fire. According to this soldier, the government did not divulge this encounter and he believed that it was because giants do not fit into the way we explain our world. Steve Quayle and Gen6 Productions made a mini-doc about this event, interviewing a soldier who was on the team that encountered the Giant.

Although he remained anonymous, he said the giant took about 30 seconds to kill by gunfire to the head and face area.

The height was 12-15ft. Tall and the weight estimated to be 1,100 pounds by the transport team who flew him on the C-130 back to the United States, presumably for research. Also, it is said the Giant had a terrible musky smell to it. “Like a man who hadn’t showered in 10 years,” says the pilot. “He also wore canvas or wrapped skin around his feet as a sort of mocassin type shoe”...

http://www.section51-ufo.com/2017/01/us-marines-encounter-red-haired-giant-in-afghanistan-leaked-footage-2002.html

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 01:26:35 am »
Giant tomb in Afghanistan & the giant of Kandahar

I consider the following to be in line with my report on Ancient Vimana spacecraft found in Afghanistan cave (for background, also see Ancient alien UFOs, the Vimanas: Erich Von Daniken and Sources for re-researching the Ancient Alien issue of Vimana-UFOs).

The s8int site posted a page under “OOPARTS (out of place artifacts) & ANCIENT HIGH TECHNOLOGY—Evidence of Noah's Flood?” which is titled, “Giants in Those Days—A Tomb Containing a 10 Foot Giant Found, In Afghanistan.”

They refer to “an e-mail sent in by a U.S. Air Force officer” first note: note that no name is given. At the end of the page it notes, “Source:SteveQuayle.com” which would explain the anonymous source which is merely claimed to be authoritative as that is Quayle’s modus operandi: Hey, I was just contacted by an anonymous high ranking source who told me something no one could possibly follow up on since it’s classified. However, I could not find anything regarding this issue on Quayle’s site.

In any regards, the U.S. Air Force officer claims that this photo which was supposedly taken a mere eight months ago shows a sergeant standing next to the giant, 28 feet long, tomb. The site notes that Colonel Haygood, USAF has noted, “it looks as if it was taken in the late 50's to mid 60's. That is the old tan AF uniform.” This make sense since, for some reason a new photo is black and white.

He is said to be holding the giant’ turban and that it was lined with brass (perhaps the original tin foil hat). Now, when you are going to make such claims you definitely want to announce it the USA as being half a world away and make sure you point out, as is the case here, that the corpse, “was flown to a secret military base in Europe.”

So as to set the record straight: this photo made its internet rounds in connection to this story. I was contacted by a certain Dave Smith‎ who told me:

The photo that you have of the sergeant holding the Giant’s turban is my father. The photo was taken in the basement of a mosque in Ephesus around 1963, and is real. I have only allowed Steve Quayle to use that photo and some nut has falsely connected it to Afghanistan. My Father died 11/25/67 and has no connection with any officer in this century…
I only let Steve scan the original photo and gave only him permission to use it. I have only seen him use it in one web page I believe. I didn't want this kind of criticism to be a result of someone making false claims about my Dad's integrity. I have seen the photo on one other web page but they have never responded to my unhappiness with the misuse of the photo. Thank you for replying…

He thanked me because I interacted with him and be replied in the affirmative when I asked him, “Would it be acceptable if I keep the photo on the article but add the elucidation you have shared about it? I think that, that way people who run across it will understand the issue when they see it popping up elsewhere.”

The other story of interest is that a Special Forces team operating in Afghanistan in 2002 AD cornered an a circa 12-15 feet tall estimated to be 1,100 pounds cannibalistic giant in a cave which has come to be known as the Khandahar Giant. It is noted that this is “being reported by multiple sources” which, let us face it, means that a bunch of people simply copies and pasted assertions and did no reporting on it whatsoever.

The giant is said to have had a red beard, scarlet red hair and a detail which seems to be based on the common misconception that in the Bible, giants had six fingers and six toes. However, this is only stated of one single person within the Bible, ““man of great stature, whose fingers and toes were four and twenty, six on each hand, and six on each foot” (1 Chronicles 20:6).

Even though our soldiers wear head mounted cameras all we have imagewise is cartoons (surely the government confiscated the video footage and it is locked away in an Indiana Jones style warehouse).

One soldier, identified only as “Dan” is said to have been “skewered by the giant” with a lance/spear.
Of course, “the government did not divulge this encounter” and “the soldiers were told afterward to ‘rewrite’ their after-action reports.” Ultimately, the giant’s dead body was flown “on the C-130 back to the United States” Ohio, to be exact (in as far as it is claimed).

We are told that “Steve Quayle and Gen6 Productions made a mini-doc about this event, interviewing a soldier” but “he remained anonymous.” We are also told that “Several eyewitnesses claim” this and that and yet, they too remained anonymous.

Also, “L.A. Marzulli explores the spectacular charge” and within the video below has George Noory, of Coast to Coast, who noted “a show in 2008 with Steve Quayle where an” unnamed “Air Force pilot said he flew a giant out of Kandahar.”

Here is an image of Marzulli interviewing one of the anonymous soldiers. Note the Arabic on the back of his shirt so, he really must have been a soldier in Kandahar—and he bought the t-shirt!

Yet, we are told of “REAL evidence of spectacular creatures” told by another unnamed soldier who “testified there were rumors at his base in Afghanistan,” that the unnamed “soldier alleged the rumor was actually widely circulated among military forces in Afghanistan” and that the unnamed “soldier also said local people told seemingly ridiculous stories about giants who would attack humans – even eat them.”

Of course, the tricky bit is that such claims cut both ways or rather could be argued by both sides: well of course if you were military or ex-military you would not want to divulge your name and the government would cover up such occurrences. And yet, if someone simply felt like making up a story they would claim that they are military or ex-military, do not want to divulge their name and the government would cover up such occurrences.

http://www.truefreethinker.com/articles/giant-tomb-afghanistan-giant-kandahar

Sources:

Marines Encounter Red-Haired Giant in Afghanistan Cave During A Mission In Kandahar ..!, Sia Magazine

Is U.S. government hiding the 'giant of Kandahar'?, World Net Daily

THE WORLDWIDE NEPHILIM COVERUP, L.A. Marzulli

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 01:27:53 am »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 09:19:05 pm »
Bill Ortis · Friends with Mark McCandlish and 2 others

There were many in the past. Some of these things (people) were 2 stories high. Catalina Island off the coast of LA California had about 1200 giant skelatons found there, all taken by the Smithsonian and for some reason, they destroyed them! Coverup... 2 stories.. for those that doubt. 1 photo is worth a thousand words. As I look at it.. (him..) it looks more like 3 stories for this guy.

Definately not a tall white, as they only get to about 12 feet max by around 1,000 years, which is quite rare.

Giant Human Skeleton - On Display Museum in Ecuador

Reconstruction of the Giant Skeleton rediscovered in Loja in Ecuador 19 October 2012. Filed under: Anomalies in the province of Loja, in the South of the Ecuador. The myths of all peoples tell of giants with superhuman strength. Most scientists doubt that there are real foundations for this. But a find from Ecuador might point to the existence of an unknown early race of giants. A collection of giant bones was found in the estate of the late Father Carlos Vaca. Anatomists identified one of them as a section (occipital)of a human skull. They believe that another bone may be part of a human heel. Judging by its size, it would have belonged to a giant human or primate. In its lifetime, it would have been an unbelievable 7.50 meters tall.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 09:26:31 pm by zorgon »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]