collapse

Author Topic: Two UFO sightings in 2 weeks over my house .  (Read 6755 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Two UFO sightings in 2 weeks over my house .
« on: September 22, 2017, 08:00:41 am »
I did mention on one of my posts within the last two weeks that I witnesed what I thought was an unusual object fly over my house early morning about an hour before sunrise...

I siad I thought it looked like some sort of triangular shaped craft...but with rounded edges...and was Very bright...with some sort of long type tail behind it...

It was reasonably low compared to  general aircraft that fly over my house...and going in a direction that I do not normally see aircraft fly over..

I did try to make various enquiries with two airports local to me...one being a Major airport.. and even called the CAA...

But I got no where, as they said that they could not disclose such information. or said that they were unaware or it could be very difficult to confirm..even when giving time and location and direction

THEN Today.... I THINK that I may have seen the strangest thing that I have ever seen, other than in the Movies..

It was maybe a similar type of craft... but much lower..

and flying VERY VERY strangely...

And this is the really weird part..

I only seen it for  few (maybe 5 to 10 ) seconds before it went behind houses on the other side of my back part of the house..

The way it was flying... and its colour..

It was what seemed a Glowing red colour with what I thought was 3 or more deeper red circles underneath..

and ithe flight of the object was swaying from left to right.. and tilting down and up all at the same time...

and it was going at quite a speed, BUT not at super type speed..

I was viewing it thru my window and could not hear anything..
It was in Clear daylight about 12.30 uk time...

Later I am wondering, could it have been a TR 3B or Aurora type craft... or something similar..

or could it have been something coming down to earth like a crashing Space type of object that for what ever reason, I thought looked triangular..and maybe it was glowing from the atmosphere...

OR if it was say a TR 3B, could it have slowed down from hypersonic speed and was glowing thru that !

The object if you can imagine was something like these images.. BUT where it appears dark... was all glowing red..

I cannot seem to find any images looking as I describe in the detail I would like, if it was a TR 3B..

Another alternative is it may have been something like the Aurora... but that does not seem to have rounded edges or circles underneath..

« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 06:34:37 pm by The Seeker »

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
Re: Two UFO sightings in 2 weeks over my house .
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 10:31:12 am »
Whatever it was Astro thanks for reporting!

It's experiences like your's that keep me interested!  :)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 12:55:12 pm »
I did try to make various enquiries with two airports local to me...one being a Major airport.. and even called the CAA...
Next time try to use a flight tracking site, like FlightRadar24 or RadarVirtuel, they will show all commercial craft in your area.

Keep us informed. :)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 05:20:16 pm »

Not to worry astro.

It was probably just a hologram.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 06:39:19 pm »
Astro, this image you posted

is very close to what I saw in 1979; but I estimate that the one I saw, at low altitude, to be in the neighborhood of 300 yards long as it passed directly overhead; and it was silent...

That was my point of no return...

8)
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 01:53:48 am »
Thanks for your comment Somamech,

I agree that such report experiences are what keep us all continuing our research.

I think I have ever only seen about 7 to 10 UFOs in my lifetime... , and maybe 2 or 3 prior in the area where I live..that were some years ago.

So to see 2 more in 2 weeks is quite surprising to me..

Whatever it was Astro thanks for reporting!

It's experiences like your's that keep me interested!  :)

I recall we discussed something similar before ArMaP.

But when I contacted either the Civil Avation Authority (CAA) or one of the airports... I mentioned such websites, and I think they suggested that they were only good for future flight details and not ones that have already passsed..

Im not sure if when we discussed it, that there may had been one for past data, but  it was something you had to pay for,,
I will have to try to recheck.

I hope to try to do some further investigation.

ArMaP
Next time try to use a flight tracking site, like FlightRadar24 or RadarVirtuel, they will show all commercial craft in your area.

Keep us informed. :)

:-\  you may be right A51...it could be...

My impression later on the incident yesterday, was if its not a Hologram.. that  maybe it had been that it may have come from Hypersonic speed or even from Space and entered back into normal speed and maybe declined in height, and was now  trying to cool down.

But this was over a Major City, not out in the desert or over the sea...

So at the moment , my head is stil spinning trying to come up with answers !

A51watcher
Not to worry astro.

It was probably just a hologram.

That is very interesting seeker if you witnessed that in 1979 and at such low altitude.

I would think such craft back then maybe were witnessed much more over the USA...

I have recently seen quite a few claims in the UK for people who have claimed to see TR3Bs..

Theres a Military Aircraft engineering facility /  airport about 50 miles away where there have been claims of some sitings..

Seeker
is very close to what I saw in 1979; but I estimate that the one I saw, at low altitude, to be in the neighborhood of 300 yards long as it passed directly overhead; and it was silent...

That was my point of no return...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 02:06:14 am by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 08:17:19 am »
But when I contacted either the Civil Avation Authority (CAA) or one of the airports... I mentioned such websites, and I think they suggested that they were only good for future flight details and not ones that have already passsed..
Those sites show air traffic in real time, so if you are seeing something you cannot identify looking at them would show you if it's a commercial flight or not.

As far as I know, for past events you need to know the plane's ID to see what flights it had before, so they are no help in looking for past events, just for events happening or that just happened.

Obviously, if you don't have Internet access during such event you cannot use those sites, but if you have then they are a good tool.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 12:21:27 am »
The only thing that I had to go on ArmaP, on the day.. was the time and location when I witnessed it.

Maybe if I had been quick enough to check, it may had been possible if it was a known aircraft with ID or a ref..

but if it was a secret Military craft... I dont think it would show up on any of the type of websites that the public could view.

Those sites show air traffic in real time, so if you are seeing something you cannot identify looking at them would show you if it's a commercial flight or not.

As far as I know, for past events you need to know the plane's ID to see what flights it had before, so they are no help in looking for past events, just for events happening or that just happened.

Obviously, if you don't have Internet access during such event you cannot use those sites, but if you have then they are a good tool.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 12:51:12 am »
In ref to Holograms A51..I may have made ref to this once before.. and I assume that you would have see this..

I saw this Program "The Unexplained Files  " again last night...and watched it several times..as I found it so amazing..

There is ref to Bob Lazar and John Lear also and Dulce.

If it is true and NOT an Hologram, it maybe one of  the most amazing things that I have ever come across in ref to Area 51.

Do you think what he sees is actually Groom Lakes runway lighting up or some other area near by it ?  .

This is from the Unexplained Files series with UFO Investigator Ex Police Chuck Zukowski.

The Unexplained files series 2 episode 1

Watch Chuck Zukowski interviews Airline Captain Michael Dinan in the video at the 21 minute mark.

This maybe one of the most amazing things that I have ever seen...

http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/images/area51-animation-1988-1.30am.jpg

here is Chucks website.

http://www.ufonut.com/

http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/2014/10/unexplained-files-paranormal-highway-america-s01e01.html

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-the-unexplained-files-paranormal-highway-of-america/b42922272d849c2fca90
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 01:17:51 am by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 08:58:37 pm »
Just witnessed another what seemed rather unusal Craft fly over...  similar to one that I referred to in this thread that came over  my area about an hr before sunrise.

Again I noted it at the back of my house... as a rather slow but bright moving object and relatively low and what I thought was silient..

I obtained some Binoculars and I ran to the front of the house.. and awaited for it to pass over to the front of it.
On looking thru the binoculars... I tried to hold them as steady as I could...

on viewing it closer up..  It did not appear as any obvious craft that I was familiar with, like a triangular one for eg.

What was rather strange to me thou.. was when zooming in on the object... is it seemed to be moving at times ... snake like .

That could have been due to me not holding the binoculars steady enough... BUT I was consciously aware that I could have been doing that , so I deliberately tried again to steady them as best as I could... and on doing so... it still looked like it was spiraling and twisting around  as it went along.   and I thought as the craft moved further away... that it was far enough away not to appear to be distorted from some slight movement of my optics...  but it still did appear to be sprialing and twisting as it moved along..

But without zooming in on it... you could not tell that there was any such unusual movement of the object when looking at it just with the naked eye.. as all you could see was a moving rather bright object.

If it was that is something that I have never experienced before and I dont think that I can explain it..

and I am not sure that I am aware of others sightings that may suggest similar observations where someone thinks its not just down to ones movement of their optics...

Again the severe silence of it added to the mystery of it..

But it  appeared by memory, to be along  the same flight path as the previous sighting that I referred to.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 09:33:24 pm by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2018, 04:45:42 am »
If it was far enough you wouldn't ear any sound from it, we usually don't ear a jet 10 km away, for example.

Could the "twisting" be a result of air distortion, like a mirage effect?

Also, can you tell us what was the shape of the object? You said it didn't look like any other, but how was it's shape and colour? In what direction was it moving? How high over the horizon was it? In what area of the horizon was it: north, south?

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2018, 11:31:36 am »
Hi ArMaP,

I cannot be sure what I observed with sort of certainty.. so some of the things that you suggest could be quite possible.

I can only tell what I thought that I was witnessing... and in ref to comparing to other things that I have seen in the past and why I may be thinking what I describe.

In terms of the Object or craft what ever it may have been... IF it was a aircraft which is normally what I would have expected it to be... at 4 am in the morning.. its was very quiet time early morning before sunrise... the sky was dark enough for the object to appear as quiet a bright light..but as I mentioned... it was not going that fast IMO for the the height that I was somehow estimating it to be... Now in terms of actual height above me... thats not easy to give an answer to... but in terms of other past aircraft that I often see fly over around my area... I say generally it was lower than most and also slower for the height that I may have considered it to be based also on the brightness of the moving object..

The shape of the object from naked eye.. was a reasonable bright yellowish light...appearing reasonable sized compared to many other general aircraft that I have normally seen in the past. But there was no obvious shape to it other than a round bright yellowish light.

But when I looked thru the binoculars and eventually zoomed in on it... it certainly appeared different in that maybe some of the brighter surrounding light was not distorting my vision of it as was by naked eye..

and as I mentioned on zooming in and focusing in on it... I could then see the object more clearly... and as I said it apeared to be spiraling, twisting & like zig zagging.. and I said it looked sort of snake like.... or maybe like a floppy tube or coil like object but appearing more silvery bright... It may have reminded me of something that I have seen on a video floating in space when there was a thread about some of the things seen floating around the Space shuttle that maybe at the time was being questioned as to what it was... but since I have seen some TV programs that suggested that the snake like object seen around the shuttle had been something that the astronauts had lost.... (or maybe that was NASAs excuse if it was something else)

Normally I think that I would have heard the object if it had been an aircraft as often I seem to do..

The conditioneds were clear and calm... but no doubt after the hot weather from the day before and into the night,  air distortion could certainly have been quite a possibility...

It was travelling along the same direction as one of the other craft that I had reported or mentioned in this thread in post one... that I saw the day before I seen a TR3B in the day time at mid day the next day..back in Sept 2017.

It was flying close but slightly to the west of being overhead or not far from flying direct above my house at least as it approached over my street area..  but initially Id seen it at the back of the house further to the North west horizion above another row of houses as far as I could see... but I could not see it appear from low on the actual more toward ground level horizion.. 

and when it passed over the house / street... it was visible until it had gone over the houses on the opposite side of the street.

So Id say that it was travelling from around  North West to south  to / South East as I say at 4 am over the Mid  U.K.

This is some images that I found on a quick search that may be a bit similar..

BUT the other factor is was what I was seeing due movement of my optics...

As much as I know that does or can happen.... I was trying to be extra careful to keep them as steady as I could... and yet It still appeared as I descibed.. of which I personally would not have expected....

Id say somewhere between the 1st two images but the 1st one which appears horizontal like... was appearing more towards the slanted  vertical when I looked thru the binoculars and was was facing more towards the direction that it was moving towards... so if you think of it going in a vertical looking position...you may think its going straight up. or down  (in my case it may have appeared going down at an angle as it disappeared over the next row of houses) as it was going or aiming partly further away from me from my eyeview... but in the suggested direction as it went over the other houses... rather than when it may appear horizontal... you may think its going left to right or right to left...

The mystery to me if was snake or flexible tube like, would be why did it appear so bright ? how would it be generating light if its due to sunlight catching it....during the darkness of the night...and how was it moving like it was...what would have been Powering it ?

I could not imagine it being an aircraft, or UFO ET wise... or a drone... and it was not some sort of chinese lantern. or any sort of meteor or astro like object that I can think of...

Id say it was moving at a steady constant  what seem relatively slow speed and in one continual direction...

There was no sign of any comm or chem trail or any other sort of light yoy may have expected to see on  any sort of expected  known aircraft or UFO like object  that I would have generally considered..

Im guessing somewhere between 15,000 to 20,000 feet... it was not one of higher aircraft type flyovers which are usually 30,000 feet.. id say more toward half that height...

It was not approaching towards any airport ... and dont think it was any sort of airship or blimp or drone..

Id say at some stage that I saw something like this when I may have had some binocular movement...
and you would see some zig zagging or movement effect..

But as I say it also appeared to be spiraling...or rolling / twisting along the line of the direction that it was going..

like imagine having a flexible rubber hose or tube of say 20 feet long and 6 inches diameter... and the ends of the hose or tube and one end of the tube is aiming in the direction that it is going and the other end is the back of the object.. but then you see it appear to be rolling along its centreline... and then you see it sort of ziz zagging snake like as its also moving along...or twisting where the head of it is moving slightly left to right and vice versa...or up and downwards..or within similar positions of say within a 360 degree possible movement ....(you may imagine up as top of a circle... down as the bottom of a circle at 180 degree... Right or East as say 90 degees.... and Left or east as 270 degrees if say you were looking at its centreline from a certain position, face on  looking at  it end on say.. ) or maybe  its like if you had a hose pipe or compressed airline.. and turned the tap on slowly and more build up the pressue within the pipe gradually more and more... and was not holding it... it may start doing strange things..but in my case it was still maintaining a overall  direction as it was moving along in its main directional centreline,  but it was twisting and spiraling around that at the same time...

this image shows far too long a tail... so it was not as long as this... but  maybe more like  a shorter version

or maybe more like this as it was going over the next row of houses..

It may even have been something like this.. maybe a balloon tube like object ... but I did not note the same colour..
and I could NOT  imagine a longer narrow like balloon appearing bright and moving like it was.. unless it was continualy pulsing air out to propell it on slow basis at such a height and as long as I witnessed it for... which would have been maybe 2 to 3 minutes in total at a guess...

I seem to recall maybe this snake like object was discussed on PRC before..but was seen in space from a spacecraft if I recall.... was it some sort of earthlike snake that has say been taken up into the earths atmosphere.. or some how got into space or may some creature that lives in space above the earth as "Z" has indicated before with orbs and stuff like that...

maybe like a flying snake that reached the upper atmosphere and got into space somehow over time and some how feeds on something up there and breathes to survive somehow ... ??? could such a thing really be possible !

THEN coming towards the end of the day and since I have been writing this post... I just outside my house and sitting down drinking a cup of tea as the daylight is starting to fade.... and I hear for the 1st time ever in my area... what sounded like a drone...

I am looking up trying to see something maybe just above house height.. 30 foot of so.... and cannot see anything...

BUT then I look higher and spot a small type of drone hovering almost above the house ,id say 4 x times higher than a house... 120 foot high  or more  and just hovering there for a couple of minutes.... After I spotted it.... it then started moving away...

Is a local flying it or some sort of spy network ?  what ever it seems very weird and rather a coincidence as I never seen one fly over my area ever before today... :o

If it was far enough you wouldn't ear any sound from it, we usually don't ear a jet 10 km away, for example.

Could the "twisting" be a result of air distortion, like a mirage effect?

Also, can you tell us what was the shape of the object? You said it didn't look like any other, but how was it's shape and colour? In what direction was it moving? How high over the horizon was it? In what area of the horizon was it: north, south?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 01:34:16 pm by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2018, 01:46:04 pm »
In ref to the drone...

What I find could be disturbing about what I had witnessed tonight... is the thoughts of what it could be being used for..

and is there a law against where they should be allowed to fly ?

as it could be used from anything like used by criminals looking into peoples back yards or private  rear house areas....
or they could be being used to see if people are in a rear part of a house...

or certain type of authorities could be using them to observe or detect people who they may be looking for...
even people like bailiffs, debt colectors for certain business or Govt related sectors  , or  Police etc ...

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2018, 05:09:36 pm »
I suppose you forgot to check the two sites with flight information I posted on this thread to see if it was a commercial flight, right?

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2018, 03:54:00 am »
I think that I tried to check on those sites on the last occasion and that they only show information prior or before an event .. not after !

and I did try to contact the CAA and local airports and got no where... as they no longer are willing to offer any call and give a reply on any instant basis...  you have to write in and give your details etc and await a reply if your lucky !

I suppose you forgot to check the two sites with flight information I posted on this thread to see if it was a commercial flight, right?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter