collapse

Author Topic: Alien Abduction Motivations  (Read 11332 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: Alien Abduction Motivations
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2017, 11:27:43 am »
Hope I offered some suggestions to consider that may offer possiblities to consider... and not totally confused things too much.  ???

As time went on some of the thoughts and memories came back to me as well as some things that for what ever reason came into my head...

Or maybe there is just not even a possible suggestion to it...

Thanks for your answer, astr0144. :)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 11:40:07 am by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2017, 11:37:48 am »
Petrus,

On having read some of the VERY interesting Comments that you made....

Some of what you say reminded me of one other A.A video that I have seen...that may question the non beliver side of such A.A things.

in where they suggested another possibility is that people can be made to believe that they were or have been aducted.. be it a form of mind Control or due to other reasons.

What is your reply to that possibility ?

If it occurred when you were only a child at the time, How can you be sure it really happened and was not say a type of dream..

or do you believe it has occurred at other various stages in your life ?

I have come across stories of people who do claim to have had several abductions !

b}  They are in a state of severe genetic degradation.  They take human genetic material which they combine with their own DNA, and use that to form human/alien hybrid foetuses, which they then implant back into the wombs of human women, who then bring them to term.  The plan is to replace pure Greys with Grey/human hybrids, which they have to do, because they have no genetic future.  They are clones, and they have cloned themselves so many times that their DNA is now badly damaged and riddled with errors.  They can't reproduce on their own any more.

The hybrids are extremely psychologically unstable because the Greys do not have emotions at all, but the hybrids do, which they get from the human DNA.  The Greys also have no clue how to raise hybrid children, which is another reason why they abduct humans; to use them as surrogate parents and supervisors.

c}  The Greys who took me were also negatively polarised terrorists.  I was intercepted, initially when I was five, because my original purpose was to assist in the beneficial subversion and replacement of mainstream society.  They wanted to scare me sufficiently that I would be discouraged from doing that.  I am no longer following that purpose, and I'm fairly sure they think they've successfully psychologically neutralised me at this point.  To a certain extent they're right, although the real reason why I gave up was because of the Millennials, and not really because of anything the Greys did.  I also have protection now as well, however, which means that it's a lot harder for them to interfere with me now than it used to be.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2017, 12:08:59 pm »
Need some human DNA for your dying race?  There's plenty - grab all you want !  No need for these elaborate events or check-ups on family lines. Heck, hit a sperm bank or evidence locker or hospital.  Pick up some bottles that carry DNA (as CSI tells us).

And if all comes down to wombs needed, what's the deal with dudes? Why so much attention given? Again and again sometimes?  Why my junk, Greys?  There's plenty around....

Why specific people ------often repeated-------often associated with a lineage or intergenerational -----possibly associated with an afterlife?

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2017, 12:22:39 pm »
I think often the USE of the Female Species Womb being required was suggested  other things that I have seen...and by Petrus4.

As far as I am aware .As far as maybe we are led to believe....I dont think everyones DNA is as yet in some location as a type of DNA Storage bank..

Unless they have been doing it since the present an even past generation populations birth... which is a possibility if they did know about DNA over the last few hundred years..

But even if it was stored in some specific location for us all... could they just easily find the relevant samples and obtain them ?

Maybe they could..in theory undected...ie invisibility...or purely being able to have ways to sort of copy it..like uploading a computer file..thru the either..

Maybe they just need to select certain DNA samples (Certain types of Humans )for whatever reason ?

But it may well be that they do need the Human Female species to give birth to their ET/ Human Hybred creations..

Not sure what you mean or the ref is to the afterlife ?

Other than we may just continue on in another form when we appear to die..

Need some human DNA for your dying race?  There's plenty - grab all you want !  No need for these elaborate events or check-ups on family lines. Heck, hit a sperm bank or evidence locker or hospital.  Pick up some bottles that carry DNA (as CSI tells us).

And if all comes down to wombs needed, what's the deal with dudes? Why so much attention given? Again and again sometimes?  Why my junk, Greys?  There's plenty around....

Why specific people ------often repeated-------often associated with a lineage or intergenerational -----possibly associated with an afterlife?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 12:32:19 pm by astr0144 »

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2017, 02:03:29 pm »
They greys are not future beings travelling backwards in time; they are a dying race, pretty much as Petrus has described, trying to engineer a new race for themselves and preserve their race, if possible

Yes, they refer to our bodies as soul containers, and many people who have had Death experiences(such as me) recount the same thing; after the moment of death, DO NOT go into the light; that is an entrapment staged by the greys or some other set of entities; wait and you will see a tunnel open up and carry you to where you are supposed to be; going to the light will have you immediately sent back for another round of life without any parameters or experiences accounted for or set

The hardest concept for people to understand is we choose when to come here, choose the basic experiences we wish to have in this incarnation, until we have experienced all things and are ready to move on to the next task...

The lineage issue with regard to abductions has to do with specific trait DNA; no 2 humans have exactly the same DNA, and it is also tied to blood types as well as blood lines; but you will find that certain characteristics are dominant and are passed down thru each generation

As an example,my grandfather, my mother, me, my kids, and my grandkids are all AB-  8) 5 generations all with the same exact blood type and other characteristics that carry over

Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2017, 02:48:16 pm »
As believeable as yourself, Petrus and many others may appear to be Seeker in terms of appearing to give honest opinions on such descriptions...and many may like to accept what you suggest..maybe including me..

How do you know or  believe it to be fact ?

Even with the people who have informed us of their NDEs...and some suggested similar..

There are skeptics that have suggested that  what you think that you experienced.. that it may be some form of things that occur in the mind when such a thing / experience occurred to you..such as what seems like the tunnels and lights..

I am sure that you are well aware of that and looked into it in much depth.. since !

On doing so... I am trying to understand why you may conclude that there is some form of ET or Greys involved in what happens to us when we appear to die.

Unless we have been created by E.Ts who we may also suggest as our God !

I remember Much of Matrix Travellers claims and suggestions which I found very interesting at that time...so sort of can envision other possibilities..

BUT I was never totally convinced and maybe can never be so until it happens... and even then I may not know if it is still some sort of mind related actions that may occur before final death..

OR in some cases some people manage not to pass away and appear to come back.

I certainly think that I can accept the possibility of reincarnation and going on to other experiences...

But I am not sure I could ever convinced totally by others before I pass away..

but it maybe nice to know before I do and Im sure many may also think that way..

Others however may prefer not to know what may happen next !

« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 02:57:35 pm by astr0144 »

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2017, 02:57:37 pm »
Astro, all I will say is that you will experience it one day  8) I was legally dead for 33 minutes, no brain activity, no heart activity, toe tagged and about to be rolled to the morgue
 8)
Seekers Domain

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2017, 03:34:45 pm »
What you say does seem unbeliabable that you were able to return after so long !... :o    being classed as dead for 33 mins  and coming back to life seems so hard to believe that it could happen or be possible .

I am sure that you have questioned had the Doctors not just made a mistake in analysing the / your death ?

It must happen ! I am sure it has, but maybe a question of how or why ? ...depends on relevent circumstances..for certain conditions or causes of death..

I wonder how that compares to other cases..?

One thing I just read gave one eg of this happening to someone of 3 days...but chances are they just had made some error or that the case was just something very unusual and not easily detected..

or I think in this case... if say they left the body somewhere..after say the 1st hour or so... they may not have actually noticed when the person came back to life... it suggested that the body is left somewhere for 3 days..BUT is it really continuing to be monitored for life signs in the right way ? or maybe this is one that just did not get correctly checked and then they make claim that it was dead for 3 days before it showed signs of life..

I suspect that you have investigated no doubt !

If so what is the longest that you have come across so far in terms of being claimed dead and then returned ?

Do you think that maybe all or most people who appaer to die could or may have been able to  have come back ?

I am sure that you have discussed all this in large detail in other threads.. and I recall seeing you mention it in some posts in the past..but at the time maybe I did not really take the time looking into it in some or enough depth or detail...but this happens to us as we evolve... we become initially aware and may at some time later investigate further. or when we feel the need to do so.

The Longest Time Span Of A Near Death Experience (NDE):

Reverend George Rodonaia was hit by a car in 1976, pronounced dead and left for three days in the morgue. It is the most extended case of a near-death experience ever recorded. It wasn't until the autopsy began and an incision was made in his abdomen when he felt the pain and his eyes shot wide open. He was immediately rushed to ER and survived after an extensive recovery. His 'Near Death Experience' made him believe more in God and also to enjoy nature in every aspect. He has spoken in many countries in the world regarding his experience. He is not looking for the answers as to 'Near Death Experience', because he feels one will fail in it's entirety and is more interested in other people's NDE's. He realizes that we are here to enjoy our life in a modest ways and basically not to worry about 'the little things in life.'

It is noted that scientists and some doctors argue the fact that it's not a Near Death Experience, but simply the brain dying in stages, but they cannot account for the fact that medically speaking after more than six minutes of no oxygen to the brain and no heart beat the person is deemed 'clinically dead.' Some patients after being deemed 'clinically dead' for up to 9 minutes or more. They can remember what the doctors and nurses were doing to revive them; what they were saying and they can describe the experiences they had and all have had an 'out of body experience' and have looked down on their own body. There must be a great deal of credibility to this because most hospitals in the lower mainland of British Columbia have nurses taking notes of dying patients in ICU. Doctors and scientists alike are studying what happens after death and why some people do come back and can tell about their experiences and have a renewed outlook on life.

Also in the mainland of British Columbia, once a person dies in the hospital their body is left in the room in which they died for one hour to be sure that their spirit has had time to leave their lifeless body. Once they are sent to the Funeral Home of the family's choice the body is kept for three days to be sure that the person is truly deceased

Astro, all I will say is that you will experience it one day  8) I was legally dead for 33 minutes, no brain activity, no heart activity, toe tagged and about to be rolled to the morgue
 8)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 05:19:29 pm by astr0144 »

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2017, 04:00:51 pm »
http://oracleladies.com/?q=article/jimsparks-story

I recall illustrations of Greys showing Sparks activities of his ancestors. In the link, he talks about that they kept tabs on his lineage back to the time of Christ.

These people had no opportunity to pollute the world or create nukes or any mass destruction of the earth. Watching lineages must have a reason deeper than just creating some hybrids.  They must be keeping tabs on our history as involving individuals - perhaps involving some degree of reincarnation amidst the "containers".  Simply making a hybrid race should not require century after century.  Something else must be going on.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2017, 04:45:25 pm »
no 2 humans have exactly the same DNA
Identical twins have. :)

If Aliens want our DNA why go to such trouble, a drop of blood or even saliva should be enough.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2017, 05:41:37 pm »
Thank you. Right to the point.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2017, 05:43:52 pm »
I was not familiar with Jim Sparks or his references to his past ancestors / Lineage back to Christ.

Its hard to say if there may be truth to it..unless one really is aware of the truths..

In ref to past Linages having had anything to do with FUTURE disasters... generally it does seem that they do with or have not been responsible ..certainly in creating disasters in the future that is OBVIOUS during those early periods...ref to some of the things that I may had suggested in other posts..

But they would actualy be part of the Cause and effect over the VERY long term existance of their future ancestors..if that may make some sence !

All I was meaning is when or if such an disaster event should happen.. that the persons involved who may create a disaster..such as a Nuke war.. were created from their past ancestors... which was to do with the Cause and effect  that led to it !

ie that say in the next 10,000 yrs or some time in the future... if something does happen in the Future that did change things such as a NUKE war that effected  humans or any type of hybreds or clones etc that MAY have become created..and then in time any survivors had later developed as or to become the Greys..

Then my suggestion was that they MAY IF possible obtain Time travel to come back in time to obtain DNA samples..

but that is only one theory out of many..

and if they did... its ONLY to times before the Nuke war occurred.. (if it had destroyed DNA samples that I am sure will all be stored in our near future now its been or appears to have been discovered in this last 50 to 100 yrs..)

In that case what I was suggesting is that they MAY also go back to different times of other generations.. based on some suggestions that UFO and ETs have been seen at / thru out  varying times in past history since man recorded things..

At the moment I cannot really think of any other reasons why they may do such things ...

and thats providing that my suggestions / theory may be correct...

As it usually seems to be the case , so many things do not seem possible to prove in these type of topics...

http://oracleladies.com/?q=article/jimsparks-story

I recall illustrations of Greys showing Sparks activities of his ancestors. In the link, he talks about that they kept tabs on his lineage back to the time of Christ.

These people had no opportunity to pollute the world or create nukes or any mass destruction of the earth. Watching lineages must have a reason deeper than just creating some hybrids.  They must be keeping tabs on our history as involving individuals - perhaps involving some degree of reincarnation amidst the "containers".  Simply making a hybrid race should not require century after century.  Something else must be going on.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 05:55:33 pm by astr0144 »

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2017, 06:04:56 pm »
I'll suggest this also - as closely related to time travel ideas in alien motivations - what about other dimensions?

We are often exposed to the notion of UFO's popping in and out of our world, appearing and vanishing. If other dimensions exist, I would think there would likely be some sort of synchrony between them.  Quantum effects are spooky enough to suggest this.

So, the Greys could go out to monitor or fix things here that affect their dimensions.  Perhaps this would be an ongoing effort across ages or lineages.  "Seth Speaks" taught that human life here is like an onion, having many layers or shells and being multi-dimensional.  It would be 'nice' to think that "they've got our backs" but if they "have skin in the game" , that seems more believable.

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2017, 06:20:20 pm »
Identical twins have. :)

If Aliens want our DNA why go to such trouble, a drop of blood or even saliva should be enough.
Identical twins are a rarity, ArMaP, and I was speaking of the general population at large  ::)
This subject has been discussed several times already here, and always leads to the same conclusions, since there is no definitive proof either way

Ponder this; if there are certain genetic traits or genomes that are more desirable for whatever their purpose is, whether it is to breed a hybrid race, or track changes they have made in our genetic plan, does it not make sense to track your subject and their descendants?

@astro; not that it makes any difference, for as always it feels as if I am just wasting my time, if you are hooked to a heart monitor and an electroencephalograph, both showing flat lines, you are dead; they hit me with a defibrillator 8 times, injected adrenaline directly into my heart, before calling the time of death...

the certificate and tag were filled out, the nurses were cleaning up the mess and prepping my body when my heart started beating again

run a search on Dr Raymond A Moody, Dannion Brinkley, the book Life after Life, watch the movie Saved by the light; there are tens of thousands of people that have died and returned to tell their stories

8)
Seekers Domain

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2017, 06:22:12 pm »
I think that I could accept that type of theory as being also possible ....

I do think Multi Universes or other fequencies could well exist..and that E.Ts  could pass from one to the other and so on..

Not as yet quite sure what you mean in ref about Human life in ref to layers and shells (Onion) other than could they be also part of the other frequencies (Within them maybe)if thats what you may be referring to !

OR MAYBE Past Times are now other Frequncies as well as Future ones to come...

I assume this is Seth Speaks that you refer to..but I was not aware of him or what he may be known for other than what you mentioned and what I can see at his website on a quick browse where he seems to describe various related words to do with Life / death stage ..conciousness for eg and NDE

http://www.seth-speaks.com/

so maybe those in the past still exist..

and if we do have time travel maybe we go into other freqencies or Time Travel would prove that they may still exist..

or as has been suggested when we think we die we just go to another frequency..or our Minds do...

and maybe it enters another vessel..

who knows ... many possibilies..

human life here is like an onion, having many layers or shells and being multi-dimensional.

I'll suggest this also - as closely related to time travel ideas in alien motivations - what about other dimensions?

We are often exposed to the notion of UFO's popping in and out of our world, appearing and vanishing. If other dimensions exist, I would think there would likely be some sort of synchrony between them.  Quantum effects are spooky enough to suggest this.

So, the Greys could go out to monitor or fix things here that affect their dimensions.  Perhaps this would be an ongoing effort across ages or lineages.  "Seth Speaks" taught that human life here is like an onion, having many layers or shells and being multi-dimensional.  It would be 'nice' to think that "they've got our backs" but if they "have skin in the game" , that seems more believable.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 06:44:33 pm by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]