collapse

Author Topic: Japanese Protest Nuclear Energy: The Ghost Letters Report From Tokyo  (Read 6283 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Greetings:

Guess you could say this is part of our outreach program...

Greetings:

We're making a forum for you on thelivingmoon and copying your posts and links to there, in the 'Challenges of Nuclear Energy' forum.

You will find like minds there:

Do Citizens of Earth Have the Right to a Radiation-free Environment?

"NukaTuna" - The Last Fish in the Ocean

"I Have Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

TLM Radiation Watch 2012

Earth Aid

We welcome you brother and we have your back.

You will see that we are as deadly serious about this as TPTB.

Be safe.
tfw

thorfourwinds 1 second ago in playlist Japan Protest Nuclear Energy!

We have heros emerging continually in the never-ending struggle for a radiation-free environment.

We shameless promote this patriot, Ryan Smith, “a Southern American living in Tokyo, Japan, politically incorrect and raw!”

About The Ghost Letters
Welcome to the The Ghost Letters Report News Agency. A unique idea combining vblog and news reporting styles together in the hopes of creating something truly unique.

[youtube]biAm6IdhQG8[/youtube]

Published on Jun 26, 2012 by freedomwv

TEPCO has recently released it's "final" report on Fukushima NPP.

The report was hasty given to journalist with only 15 minutes to read before a short question and answer press conference. As the report becomes more available, it is more and more clear TEPCO is blaming the same people it paid off to not enforce safety standards.

[youtube]UTV2CrGPI80[/youtube]

Published on Jun 29, 2012 by freedomwv

I bring you another special report from Tokyo. 

The Ghost Letter Reports was on the scene for an Anti-Nuclear protest in central Tokyo which quickly grew from 60,000 to well over 150,000 people in a matter of several minutes.

This is the first of several videos which GLR will upload on this event.

Please spread far and wide.

Break the media blackout.

Top Comments

Unfortunately, it seems the nuclear industry is far more powerful than the people.

People have no chance against? psychopathic corporations.

The Japanese Diet has willingly failed the people.

It's disgraceful!?Keep fighting, Nihon.
?
ibullpitt
  ???

I sincerely hope they get a taste for it and don't back down...I do keep mailing the media here on the offchance that someone will actually run with the story...Highlighting the peoples plight & the inhuman treatment of the Japanese population all in the name? of Pride & Profit...Ryan I shall hold You and the Japanese people in my thoughts & please carry this thought with you that you're not alone..Your voice is being heard on the wind?

Scotty Mat in reply to freedomwv

If the japanese ever start rioting and going beserk in? the streets u really now the end is at hand?

1x93cm

???

I also posted on fb and google plus ...people need to see this information..u won't see this on fox or cbs ..thanks for the truth..keep strong Japan ..world stand up for the destruction of our oceans and air..make your voice? heard.?

starlight9563 in reply to 333DFG ?

??

Thank you Ryan for filming this protest.

IMO, the police need to be joining the protest, not trying to break it up.

The Canadian government recently destroyed 500,000 salmon on Vancouver Island claiming the fish were contaminated with? a virus. IMO, the fish were radioactive.

A few weeks ago the US government admitted that radioactive bluefin tuna were caught off the coast of California in August 2011.

Radiation from Fukushima is worldwide.??

hplaserjet2001

[youtube]y7Q6MAyTTrE[/youtube]

Published on Jun 30, 2012 by freedomwv

Later on in the evening at the June 29th Anti-Nuclear protest in Tokyo the people decide to march in an effort to speak to their leaders directly. They find themselves coming head on with a police blockade.

[youtube]p-oBabg_bWg[/youtube]

Published on Jun 30, 2012 by freedomwv

After the protesters are met head on by a blockade set up by the Tokyo Metro Police, they decide to confront the police in a non-violent manner.

Thank you Ryan for another excellent report and you even got to educate another sceptical photographer. I really hope the people rise up and bring this madness? to an end well that would be the ideal, you never know eh?

Well done for carrying on the fight for free speech and justice especially for those that have no voice. You're doing a very important job bro'.

Please keep yourself safe. More power to you :)

Scotty Mat

We also recommend:
MsMilkytheclown's channel

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: Japanese Protest Nuclear Energy: The Ghost Letters Report From Tokyo
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 09:33:14 pm »
Thank You, Thor.  [smile]  I found Ryan on twitter (@freedomwv) and followed.  And I don't follow just anyOne!  (Following You, though.  I'm still @AmaterasuSolar)

My YT is now making echos to the point I cannot make out what's being said, but I will see if I can DL these and play them on something other than Flash.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 10:17:26 pm »
Thank You, Thor.  [smile]  I found Ryan on twitter (@freedomwv) and followed.  And I don't follow just anyOne!  (Following You, though.  I'm still @AmaterasuSolar)

My YT is now making echos to the point I cannot make out what's being said, but I will see if I can DL these and play them on something other than Flash.
Greetings;

For 'some reason' we still cannot access thorfourwinds on Twit... so we can't post.

Numerous emails back and forth with TwitAdmin - to no avail.

We will find or make a way around this momentary obstacle and come back on this.

Try VLC for your video needs.

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 04:44:29 am »
My problem:  I do not get a "save link..." or "download" option - so I have to go to YT - which messes My computer instantly...and then I spend the better part of an hour rebooting.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 05:46:32 am »
My problem:  I do not get a "save link..." or "download" option - so I have to go to YT - which messes My computer instantly...and then I spend the better part of an hour rebooting.

Do you see this?

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 06:09:49 am »
I see it.  Unsure how to use it.  I have VLC and if I could DL the media without going to YT pages, I could view that way.  But just visiting a YT page messes Me up.

freedomwv

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 08:10:38 pm »
Konichiwa!

I am the person who has been making these videos. When I was first contacted by this forum I was blown away and humbled by the interest in my work.

There are a lot of things going on here in Japan these days. Civil unrest is very high due to the nuclear crisis which is on going here. People are really angry and taking to the streets. The government is now starting to restart reactors after a long battle against it. This has only fueled the fire of civil unrest. Yet, what angers the people of Japan more than the nuclear restart, the failures which let to the Fukushima meltdowns and greedy energy companies is that fact that their government will not listen to them.

It has been a long time since Japanese have need to engage their government directly. For a long time the cultural norm of "obey and everything will happen as it should" has been the default setting for most people in Japan. Now, that setting is changing to "We need to talk about our island nation and how to not use nuclear power anymore." The government is having none of that from the Japanese people. So, the people of Japan are having to relearn how to resist their government. They are taking to the streets in mass. They are going directly to the center of their government, and even getting right on government property. They are going directly to the nuclear power plants and the HQ of these energy companies and demanding to have a conversation. They are making it very clear that it is time to have a conversation with the powers that be; but so far the powers that be are not wanting to have said conversation. The people of Japan are going to need help. I am sure that no government in the world is going to come to their aid. The people of the world must aid them. 

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 10:12:38 pm »
Konichiwa!

I am the person who has been making these videos. When I was first contacted by this forum I was blown away and humbled by the interest in my work.

There are a lot of things going on here in Japan these days. Civil unrest is very high due to the nuclear crisis which is on going here. People are really angry and taking to the streets. The government is now starting to restart reactors after a long battle against it. This has only fueled the fire of civil unrest. Yet, what angers the people of Japan more than the nuclear restart, the failures which let to the Fukushima meltdowns and greedy energy companies is that fact that their government will not listen to them.

It has been a long time since Japanese have need to engage their government directly. For a long time the cultural norm of "obey and everything will happen as it should" has been the default setting for most people in Japan. Now, that setting is changing to "We need to talk about our island nation and how to not use nuclear power anymore." The government is having none of that from the Japanese people. So, the people of Japan are having to relearn how to resist their government. They are taking to the streets in mass. They are going directly to the center of their government, and even getting right on government property. They are going directly to the nuclear power plants and the HQ of these energy companies and demanding to have a conversation. They are making it very clear that it is time to have a conversation with the powers that be; but so far the powers that be are not wanting to have said conversation. The people of Japan are going to need help. I am sure that no government in the world is going to come to their aid. The people of the world must aid them.

As I had anticipated freedomwv, "Your going too be very important to these outcomes and reporting first hand!! Thanks so much for your involvement, both for the Japanese people and our wellfare, Globally,  of these events!!"
Reall trooper my firend, and be safe, we are watching!! ;)

1Worldwatcher
Global Moderator
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

freedomwv

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 01:31:15 am »
You are so kind and supportive that it brings tears to my eyes. I am very grateful you have taken in interest in what I am doing. I don't know how important I am to the current events but I am doing what I can to tell Japan's story.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 01:39:05 am »
Well we are not very big yet, as most of us were on another forum...

But I can set you up a little section to collect your posts on if you wish...

Its no big deal, but makes it easier to separate things

No rush :D Just an offer

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 01:39:51 am »
You are VERY important.  And I, for one of no doubt many, thank You deeply for the work You do to spread valid information about what is going on in Japan.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 01:42:35 am »
I don't know how important I am to the current events but I am doing what I can to tell Japan's story.

We are not very big here yet in numbers because we just recently moved here from another forum, but if your looking for a place to gather your material without noise and clutter I can set a little space for you here.

Its no big deal... just makes it easier to find your stuff

No rush :D Just an offer

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 02:02:05 pm »
Freedomwv Said:
You are so kind and supportive that it brings tears to my eyes. I am very grateful you have taken in interest in what I am doing. I don't know how important I am to the current events but I am doing what I can to tell Japan's story.

As ironic as this may be, we are here to get a grip on such things as nuclear and fossil fuel usages,(just look around our forums) we are all heart broken my friend over the massive earthquakes, and even more disturbed over the fluctuations of big Government cover ups and misleading of the global community.
I hope this post finds you well Freedomwv, I see there are no new posts or footage. Which gets me concerned for you and your mission of disclosure.
Hopefully everything is fine, and if there is an issue that needs too be brought up, please, don't hesitate to ask for our help, I know I am speaking for myself here, but I am sure you have the backing of the entire community over this issue of such importance.

1Worldwatcher
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56