collapse

Author Topic: $trange €vent.  (Read 13288 times)

Offline SarK0Y

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 37
$trange €vent.
« on: July 20, 2012, 05:51:45 am »
Limerick among four nuclear power reactors shut down Wednesday Leigh Valley Morning Call, 18 July Several nuclear plants on the U.S. East Coast, including Exelon’s Limerick nuclear plant, were shut down early Wednesday and New York’s Consolidated Edison power company reduced the voltage in parts of Manhattan as the obsessive heat wave stressed the region’s power system….

http://nuclear-news.net/2012/07/19/usas-heatwave-contributes-to-nuclear-power-plant-shutdowns/

i just've to add: spreading droughts are even more dangerous 4 nuke plants than tsunamis. seems official monkeys been too humble to mention this. 
I do What Me'n'Universum  want :-)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: $trange €vent.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 06:37:54 am »
Yeah...  They don't do so well without coolant, eh?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 06:53:01 am »
Interesting story Sarkoy, and it seems that we are seeing a reaction to the heat all along the east coast..especially with peoples attitudes or personalities.

Ive noticed a number of people here in Florida have become quite erratic in their actions and such, and more heat will make it worse.

Dec 21st? Who knows, but Im putting my money on the Olympics as the flash point for the crumbling of society and our fear mongerers efforts to keep us in the pen, like sheep running in a circle.

It all begins with new kee ler, though, and what better way to make us behave than to irradiate whole regions of us with their old decrepit nuke plants, while the PTB sit upon their thrones in their golden palaces atop the hill, waiting for us to die from rad poisoning and kill each other.

And the foundation of the Olympic site...new kee ler waste!

I feel like a non GMO corn plant in a wave of Roundup spray!

"Little non GMO corn plant..you shall die while the others live hahahaha!"

Cheers, Sarkoy!
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline SarK0Y

• Gold 37
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 06:55:15 am »
Yeah...  They don't do so well without coolant, eh?

it's mildly said, Amy. + power grid suffers from high temps. actually, each nuke plant must've an artificial lake to supply coolant. 

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 07:11:45 am »
Dec 21st? Who knows, but Im putting my money on the Olympics as the flash point for the crumbling of society and our fear mongerers efforts to keep us in the pen, like sheep running in a circle.

A bit off topic, but have You seen the opening ceremony plans...?

http://12160.info/group/london-zion-olympics-2012/forum/topic/show?id=2649739:Topic:921569

EDIT to add:  Speaking of sheep...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline SarK0Y

• Gold 37
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 07:33:41 am »
Ive noticed a number of people here in Florida have become quite erratic in their actions and such, and more heat will make it worse.

Littleenki, peaks of Solar Activity always been the very root to shift human's mental state.

It all begins with new kee ler, though, and what better way to make us behave than to irradiate whole regions of us with their old decrepit nuke plants, while the PTB sit upon their thrones in their golden palaces atop the hill, waiting for us to die from rad poisoning and kill each other.

ye overestimate that bunch of morons (ptb), they really no've the least idea how to keep their god-like @$$€$ safe. at now, we need significant leap with SDP (system of data processing), otherwise most of crucial R&D's are too heavy 4 completion. i've seen only BCI (brain-computer interface) as basic instrument to develop more advanced SDP.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 07:51:07 am »
ye overestimate that bunch of morons (ptb), they really no've the least idea how to keep their god-like @$$€$ safe. at now, we need significant leap with SDP (system of data processing), otherwise most of crucial R&D's are too heavy 4 completion. i've seen only BCI (brain-computer interface) as basic instrument to develop more advanced SDP.

Indeed, Sarkoy, I probably do...:( Hopefully someone comes to straighten out their god like arses!LOL!

And as for SDP? Im a big proponent of organic computing, using living tissue to interface with typical system processing to form a hybrid of sorts.
Not sure how it would be done, but I have a hunch for some reason it will be the new way.

I remember the tissue experiments in Quantum Physics and have to think that Quantum computer will employ some sort of living tissue...flesh, tree, bird..what have you, but definitely some livng stuff in there!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline SarK0Y

• Gold 37
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 08:36:01 am »

And as for SDP? Im a big proponent of organic computing, using living tissue to interface with typical system processing to form a hybrid of sorts.
Not sure how it would be done, but I have a hunch for some reason it will be the new way.

I remember the tissue experiments in Quantum Physics and have to think that Quantum computer will employ some sort of living tissue...flesh, tree, bird..what have you, but definitely some livng stuff in there!
Le

QC is useless fairy tale: in the past, some dudes did gonna mechanical perpetuum mobile, now the same curse has affected SDP  :) the speed of computation is directly related with power consumption, so horsey of exponential speed has the comparable appetite.

human brain is really great at computing power: modern supercomputers relatively been &'ll be mere Nothin'.   

Offline SarK0Y

• Gold 37
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 10:59:40 am »

Offline SarK0Y

• Gold 37
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2012, 12:14:12 pm »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 12:20:54 pm »
More reactors been halted in France.

First Germany now France  Cool :D

It is interesting to note that it was a French Company involved in the Fukushima deal :D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 12:35:23 pm »
i just've to add: spreading droughts are even more dangerous 4 nuke plants than tsunamis. seems official monkeys been too humble to mention this.

Quite true... lack of cooling water was what caused all the trouble at Fukushim... if they have no water supply to cool those reactors....

Only worse as it keeps going :D

Offline SarK0Y

• Gold 37
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 12:46:06 pm »
Quite true... lack of cooling water was what caused all the trouble at Fukushim... if they have no water supply to cool those reactors....

Only worse as it keeps going :D
Explosion -- No, but Olympic Flames can be + keep in mind, spent rods been stored out the.

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 09:08:29 am »
This discussion has me wondering if we will become "The Borg."  I also wonder what's really in Aurora reservoir, given its proximity to the old Lowry bombing range and the Lowry superfund site.  And why were so many unmarked trucks headed out there last week?

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline SarK0Y

• Gold 37
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 12:16:23 pm »
http://www.france24.com/en/20120809-belgium-mulls-closing-two-nuclear-reactors-safety-concerns-energy-electricity
Belgium's nuclear watchdog is considering permanently closing two of the country's seven electricity-producing sites after routine checks found possible cracks in a reactor
What da Hell "possible" does mean? :o

The agency's director general Willy de Roovere said the vessel of the second reactor, situated in the country's south near Liege, was also produced by Dutch firm Rotterdam Drydocks and could also be closed "in the worst case".

The company, which is no longer in existence, also manufactured 21 vessels for nuclear units worldwide, he said.
i Hope blueprints do exist.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56