collapse

Author Topic: Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It  (Read 7511 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Re: Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 12:21:06 pm »
Does this appear in recent posts?
3:21:00 PM Sunday
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2012, 12:22:23 pm »

yep I see it.  ;D

your good to go!

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2012, 03:37:19 pm »
I dont know why, but for a while now Ive been feeling a clear urge to go to Georgia. I know I have a friend there, and may be excited to see him, yet something there is pulling me northward into it's kind embrace. I have seen several places while remote viewing, and if anyone recognizes this scene let me know....

A big house set in a shallow valley with a red door, and large pecan trees around it's property. There is a white dually(silverado?) and a gray or silver sedan and a few trailers parked in a row.

Lots of chain link fencing, too.

In the surrounding hills, are some springs within a protected area, that are private and closed to the public. In addition, I see long shell or clay road leading to this home, and there is a washout along the roads edge when first getting on it from the main road, be careful!

I have planned a trip to the guidestones, and will be there right before the 4th of July, and then on to visit with my friend south of Chatanooga. Ill be looking for that house, so if you see me going slow like a turtle that day, please pass me and wave hello!

Georgia? Ill be finding out why soon, I hope, and Amy, if there is any way you can take these fine folks above up on their offer, do so immediately, and after visiting with you last night, I feel there is a future there for you you cant avoid any longer.

Scratch scrimp and save for that bus ticket, and do it, sister, youll be glad you did!

And when you are solid and back on your feet again, begin the journey youre being groomed for...the rescue of your beautiful child from the arms of a madwoman.

Ill be there in heart for you along the way, and will observe only, as it's the way it must be.

A task is at hand, and the energy needs to be funneled to the right receptors, and thats how you and your daughter will become one again.

My every thought is tempered with the peaceful idea of you and her in arms together, watching the waters of a local river flow by, as will these trying times, and as a metaphor of sorts, that water is beckoning you to take a dip, and feel the crispness of your new journey.

Go for it!
Your friend, Dave

Greetings:

(Shivers and chills...)

The big house is either the Guest Quarters (10 bedrooms) or the Main House (6 BR) set in our private 85-acre shallow valley with protected springs both on and off property in the national forest.

It's a white Dodge dually.

The chain link fencing surrounds the Montessori-style school house... near the chapel that I personally hand-hewed the cross on the top.

A few trailers left, most demo'd to make way for new construction.

The washout is on the (clay) bottom road to the interior of the valley. The washout looks worse than is really is.

The river runs through our land and is private for many miles.

The retreat exists for the serious student... Four Winds Peace Center.

Peace Love Light

tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2012, 05:34:07 am »
Thor has a fine offer, there folks, and if any here arent sure as to what or why we are experiencing this sort of awakening of the senses to our plight on this oft radiated planet, look into learning more about what is really going on at the site in Japan.

The outcome of the tsunami and resultant meltdown of Fukushima, is clear, and the charts TFW has laid out are real. If I lived anywhere near the west coast of the US, Id be seriously thinking about moving away. What have you got to lose?

Well, what you have to lose is when the water starts to become heavily radiated within a few miles of shore, it will also become deadly to breathe! In any shoreline community, the humidity is much higher due to the sewater being aerated from surf and waves that crash against those rocks along the PCH, and through deforestation and vegetation loss, Cali will basically become the desert in Mad Max. So...what have you got to lose? Your life, thats what.

What I find frightening is the level of indifference people there on the west coast for the most part, are exhibiting, as if this was normal and fine, and theres nothing to worry about. Holy crap people get a grip! There is a 500 ton ship heading for your john boat, and it aint stopping!

In addition, wouldnt it be convenient for us if everyone from California moved over to our side of the country? They could bring their cool shades, and fast cars, and all the poseurs would teach us how to look cool in the face of death. NOT!:(((

These folks are in for a rude awakening, and soon, the battle cry in Cali will be one of desperation, and when that happens, hold on to your hats Nevada, and New Mexico, cause here they come! Your peaceful desert will become a refugee camp from hell.

So, if we look at it in that paranoid way, we can see many negative connotations that are able to rear their ugly head, right? Is it possible, this event which is obviously coming, will strengthen our society? I really hope so, but as a realist in a world of grim realities, I see a difficult path ahead, and a clear need for level headed thinking and planning, NOW!

Hey, if TFW has a beautiful place for folks who are ready to make the move, why not make that move, and if nothing ever comes of all of this...youll have visited one of the most beautiful places in the world...the mountains of Georgia!

Of course, i challenge anyone who loves their planet and fellow man, to go somewhere like TFW's place and live the life humans were meant to, one with the land, and one with each others hearts and minds, and then tell me its not for them. Ive lived the "basic" life in a rural area before, and found great solace in it, until duty called me away, so there is always an inkling of desire to go back, and maybe someday Ill be at that big house in the valley, too.

Heck Ive already been there if you count my RV, LOL! I wont need a gps to find it, either!

Good for you Thor, and your offer, I feel an attraction of many minds and hearts will be rapidly orbiting your center soon, and they will all be a big part of what you are doing there.

Especially the folks from the west coast, who need a litttle help with normalcy for a change!:D

Cheers!
Littleenki

Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2012, 07:12:49 am »
Greetings:

Aha!  Someone actually gets it... little surprise it's the head of the class, (again) LE.

As in PRC, Four Winds Peace Center is for the serious, well-grounded entities only.

We may be seen as easy-going, 'benevolent' mods here, but many of us (with an attitude built on decades of preparation) are current and ex-military, volunteer firefighters, current and former LEO's and our secluded compound is well-fortified and lookie-loos and attendant BS will not be tolerated, period, if you get our drift.

They will not make it past the first interview.

There is not enough time left to diddle around. Have your BOB ready and a realistic, well-thought-out plan or simply kiss it goodbye. The unaware and unprepared will be the first casualties when the bottom drops out in late July... maybe as late as September if Europe hangs in there a few more months.

We're dealing with deep wickedness, with naked evil and the beings behind it all mean to hurt as many people as they can.

The worldwide financial crisis has brought untold millions of people to total ruin, millions worldwide are starving to death and the worst is yet to come.

'The Pink Hand', 'The Machine', 'IT', whatever moniker you wish to hang on the ghost in matrix (a favorite might be 'The AntiChrist'), is in its final death-throes and intends to take all down with it with its dark tentacles of repression, exploitation and oppression worldwide.

This is all part of the workings of the unspeakably ghastly agenda that is being played out on Earth by the coldly calculating Machine that has this planet and the human race in thrall.

Amaterasu is obviously on to it with her 'chemtrails' mention.

"The chemicals in the food are part of this agenda. The chemtrails are part of it.

Deforestation of the planet's great forests and destruction of the marine ecology of the world´s oceans and seas are part of it.

Systematic dumbing down of the global population is part of it.

The so-called "War on Terror" is part of it.

The increasing criminilization of free speech is part of it.

The fiat currency, debt-based financial system is part of it.

The never-ending imperial wars, especially of the USA, are part of it.

Extortionate taxation of the world´s working and productive classes is part of it.

The coal, petroleum and nuclear power based energy industries are part of it. More specifically, the entire nuclear industry -- uranium mines and mills, uranium enrichment facilities, nuclear power plants, nuclear missiles and bombs, depleted uranium weapons -- all of this is incompatible with healthful, lomg-term habitation of this planet by human beings and most other biological life forms.

The explosions and melt-downs of the nuclear power plants at Chernobyl and Fukushima, and the near melt-down of the Three Mile Island nuclear power plant, have proven that humanity cannot handle nuclear power.

We can´t control the power plants themselves and we have no workable answer for long-term disposal of nuclear waste."

We have opened a nuclear Pandora's box, the nuclear demon has escaped, and we now have Hell to pay.

It may be that humanity will go extinct, and sterilize a huge part of the planet in the process. We are in deep trouble, we know that much.

The crisis at Fukushima continues to worsen, and there are problems at other nuclear power plants within Japan, as well as in the USA, such as at San Onofre, in southern California near San Diego, where there are severe safety issues.

Of course, all bets are off if Nukushima #4 CSFP falls apart.

One of the reasons that PRC exists (IMHO) is to put 'the right' peeps together who share the vision and fully understand what David so eloquently speaks of.

BTW, LE, your posts are so much easier to read since your found the paragraph button!

Thank you...

For your edification and enjoyment:

10 trillion becquerels per hour of radiation currently being released from Fukushima plant": Researcher (VIDEO) August 18, 2011

So what is it?

76,000,000,000,000 (76 trillion) so far, or, 240,000,000,000,000 (10 triliion per hour) every day?

We know for a fact that tens of tons of uranium was launched and aerosolized, mostly from the Reactor 3 explosion. And we know that Reactor 3 used MOX fuel which is uranium mixed with plutonium. And we know that all used fuel contains plutonium.

We know that at LEAST hundreds of pounds of plutonium were launched and aerosolized from Fukushima.

It takes only ONE hot particle...

The proof is laid out quite clearly here:

http://nukepimp.blogspot.com/2012/01/uranium-in-air.html

For your consideration:

Fukushima Daiichi: It May Be too Late Unless the Military Steps In:
Akio Matsumura l Finding the Missing Link  11 May, 2012

"The highly radioactive spent fuel assemblies at the Fukushima-Daiichi power plants present a clear threat to the people of Japan and the world.

Reactor 4 and the nearby common spent fuel pool contain over 11,000 highly radioactive spent fuel assemblies, many of which are exposed to the open air.

The cesium-137, the radioactive component contained in these assemblies, present at the site is 85 times larger than the amount released during the Chernobyl accident. Another magnitude 7.0 earthquake would jar them from their pool or stop the cooling water, which would lead to a nuclear fire and meltdown.

The nuclear disaster that would result is beyond anything science has ever seen. 

Calling it a global catastrophe is no exaggeration.

If political leaders understand the situation and the potential catastrophe, I find it difficult to understand why they remain silent.

The following leaves little to question:

.   Many scientists believe that it will be impossible to remove the 1,535 fuel assemblies in the pool of Reactor 4 within two or three years.

.   Japanese scientists give a greater than 90 percent  probability that an earthquake of at least 7.0 magnitude will occur in the next three years in the close vicinity of Fukushia-Daiichi.

.   The crippled building of Reactor 4 will not stand through another strong earthquake.

.   Japan and the TEPCO do not have adequate nuclear technology and experience to handle a disaster of such proportions alone.

Senator Ron Wyden of Oregon wrote a letter to Japan’s Ambassador to the United States, Mr. Ichiro Fujisaki, on April 16, 2012, discussing his fact-finding trip to the Fukushima Daiichi site.

Senator Wyden, senior member of the United States Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, mentioned that “the scope of damage to the plants and to the surrounding area was far beyond what [he] expected and the scope of the challenge to the utility owner, the government of Japan, and to the people of the region are daunting.” 

He also mentioned that “TEPCO’s December 21, 2011 remediation roadmap proposes to take up to ten years to complete spent fuel removal from all of the pools on the site. Given the compromised nature of these structures due to the events of March 11, their schedule carries extraordinary and continuing risk if further severe seismic events were to occur.

Many of us echo Senator Wyden’s concerns.

PLEASE READ AND COMPREHEND THIS:

"If this catastrophe occurred, regardless of policy and politics, all 440 nuclear power plants throughout the world would be forced to shut down, yet our descendants no matter what will have to carry the risk of radioactive materials in the nuclear waste repository for 100,000 to 200,000 years.

This is a long amount of time to conceive of, so let me put it in context.

It is said that our anscestors might have made their journey to the rest of the world from South Africa about 100,000 years ago, and crafted our first tools of the Stone Age about 20,000 years ago.

We will need the same amount of time that our human species has existed for in order to safely deposit radioactive material!

How come do we envision the poison to be transferred on to our descendants for so long and how will we find a way to indicate the location of the radioactive repository?

Are we sure that the hundred radioactive repositories throughout the world be protected from severe seismic events for this incredible period of the time?

If this global catastrophe occurs, the best we can hope is that the memory of our disaster might be passed on to our future generations in the hope that they might invent the new technology to prevent them from another such catastrophe."

Good grief, Charlie Brown!

Peace Love Light
tfw
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 07:23:34 am by thorfourwinds »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2012, 07:26:22 am »
And there sits poor japan, as if they were a spineless weakling on an island full of angry bullies!

Woe is them, and it's beginning to get worse, as you so clearly posted, TFW.

Those other reactors will be damaged and will leak their contents, and when that happens, wel, yes all bets are off.

Cover it with concrete, bury it in the depths of the ocean. or send it into space...nuclear waste is just that..waste. And what does waste do? Yep, it wastes those who encounter it!

Look to Oklo Gabon in Africa to see the reality of how long radioactive waste can be a problem...they are over 2.2 billion years old, those reactors, and they are still unable to get near some of the hotspots there, although the locals walked right through until they closed them down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor
Good grief?

More like Holy Crap!

Littleenki
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 07:34:59 am by thorfourwinds »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2012, 07:40:50 am »
I do want to mention that there ARE ways to neutralize radiation...  Hobbit offered a link to one: http://www.nottaughtinschools.com/Yull-Brown/Free-Energy-Interview.html

I have seen others, but don't remember the specifics or where I read the stuff.

So...  We are left to wonder why this information is NOT at least being discussed in Our media...  Heh.  Ok.  We know why.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2012, 07:55:50 am »
Why put out the fire they so heartily attempted to grow in size?
keep it burning PTB, were dying by the thousands.:(

Is it really possible to neutralize radiation?

TT Brown knew it so long ago, and actually outlined the way to change isotopes and such for a different reason, but it had a beneficial side effect and the PTB didnt like that, as it took away their tools for destruction and control!

Arrrrgh!

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2012, 08:03:06 am »
And there sits poor japan, as if they were a spineless weakling on an island full of angry bullies!

Woe is them, and it's beginning to get worse, as you so clearly posted, TFW.

Those other reactors will be damaged and will leak their contents, and when that happens, wel, yes all bets are off.

Cover it with concrete, bury it in the depths of the ocean. or send it into space...nuclear waste is just that..waste. And what does waste do? Yep, it wastes those who encounter it!

Look to Oklo Gabon in Africa to see the reality of how long radioactive waste can be a problem...they are over 2.2 billion years old, those reactors, and they are still unable to get near some of the hotspots there, although the locals walked right through until they closed them down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor
Good grief?

More like Holy Crap!

Littleenki

Greetings:

If there was a 100% fail-safe space 'elevator,' then blasting the radwaste into outer space might be a solution, albeit there are not enough launch vehicles or funds for this folly.

However, we are generating more waste all the time (2-3,000 tons/yr) - with no viable solution in sight - and just the approximately 200,000 tons already accumulated and awaiting long-term disposal would dwarf any feeble attempts to put it on a ONE-TIME-USE rocket...

All 104 commercial reactors in the U.S. have spent fuel pools that have become defacto long-term storage.

Check this out:

There are several people I know in the nuclear industry who are well aware that spent fuel pools at power reactors pose potentially serious hazards. But, they prefer to keep silent in public about this matter.

While working for the U.S. Department of Energy, as a Senior Advisor to the Secretary, in 1993, I took part in a vulnerability assessment of the agency’s spent reactor fuel. We found that more than 90% of DOE’s spent fuel (~2,300 metric tons) left over from plutonium production for weapons, was stored in two aged reactor water-filled, unlined concrete basins at the Hanford Site in Washington State. The basins were next the Columbia River, a major fresh-water source for the northwestern United States.

It had been neglected for about 25 years. The spent fuel in the one basin was severely degraded, and the basin was cracked and had leaked.

Since Hanford sits in an active earthquake zone, we soon realized that drainage of the basins could result in a catastrophic radiological fire. We promptly took action and established a 24 hour-7-days a week capability to provide water to the basins if they were damaged and to seek funds to remove the spent fuel and place it in dry storage at the center of the site, away from the river. It took about 10 years to accomplish this goal.

The war for the hearts, minds and spirits of life-loving Earth citizens who demand a nuclear-free future while enjoying a radiation-free environment continues.

Pop Quiz:

What percentage of America's nuclear power plants are situated in active earthquake zones?

Will America's Westcoast Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

[youtube]QslV5asj_yM[/youtube]

Here are some oldies but goodies you might have missed from a year ago

Surviving the American Food Crisis of 2011

The Domino Effect of February 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

Radiation Watch 2011

Peace Love Light
tfw

bobathome

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2012, 06:53:03 pm »
Part of me say's they are confident they can rebuild it.
 that is why they haven't touched the pool.
 I would not be crazy about touching it either.
 ever play Janga?
 too say that they should lift it out ,,ok,,
dont let any rods touch.
ya its that scary.
ultimate gamble,,
and they may have removed back sea side wall,,
too insert steel beams,, more easily,,
like lifting a house,, and putting in a basement.
but why is it taking so long?,,
heck world trade centre had cranes with tourches!

where is the vaunted Japanese Transformer Tech???

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter