collapse

Author Topic: BBC busted working for Commie China  (Read 2203 times)

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
BBC busted working for Commie China
« on: July 19, 2017, 10:38:38 am »
I saw this headline and thought WTF?

Taiwan's brawling in parliament is a political way of life

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40640043

By Cindy Sui
BBC News, Taipei
18 July 2017
 From the section

I read through that article and saw nothing news worthy.... Yet they published this on the 18th of July as a newsworthy article... Dafuq

SO BBC and Cindy Sui are Fake News working for Commie China. 

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: BBC busted working for Commie China
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 04:11:20 pm »
SO BBC and Cindy Sui are Fake News working for Commie China.
Is the information true or false?

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 12:29:20 pm »
There has been a few cases of Biff and Bash in Taiwanese Politics in the past.  True

For a Hong Kong Journo to write that which is broadcast on the BBC during time's when Hong Kong residents despise their new over lord's....  That's not a coincidence, that is political smearing. 

It reminds me of a trip when I was in Taiwan and Jackie Chan said "Taiwan and Hong Kong are out of Control".  I lost all respect for him after that as it clearly indicate's he is used, and easily paid for by the CCP.  Too bad he also hold's an Aussie Passport. What a scumbag.

To make my position clear, I have upmost respect for Chinese people... but I have no respect for their insane government.  If one was to use hitler logic on the CCP you would see trait's that are just the same.  They are just more stealth.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 12:32:04 pm by Somamech »

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 12:41:56 pm »
Even our Spooks (ASIO) here in Australia are going public warning of this stealth Influence:

ASIO investigation targets Communist Party links to Australian political system

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-05/asio-china-spy-raid/8589094

Chinese businessman subject of ASIO warning donated $200,000 to WA Liberals

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-10/chinese-businessman-asio-warning-chau-chak-wing-wa-liberals/8607372

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 12:49:53 pm »
Now onto the Honky Issue:

Hong Kong elects Beijing-backed leader amid protests

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/26/beijings-pick-chosen-hong-kong-leader-amid-protests/

An electoral committee, protests and China: The Hong Kong vote explained

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/03/24/electoral-committee-protests-and-china-hong-kong-vote-explained

It may make more sense now as to why I posted the very first link in my thread ;)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 01:20:24 pm »
There has been a few cases of Biff and Bash in Taiwanese Politics in the past.  True
Then it's not fake news. People should stop calling "fake news" to what they don't like.  :P

For a Hong Kong Journo to write that which is broadcast on the BBC during time's when Hong Kong residents despise their new over lord's....  That's not a coincidence, that is political smearing. 
Sorry, I don't understand what that means, could you rephrase it? Thanks in advance. :)

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 01:55:22 pm »

Sorry, I don't understand what that means, could you rephrase it? Thanks in advance.

Hmm ok I will try !

Basically to me it appears as though the Chinese Government are intertwining into Media in Hong Kong (BBC in this case) in a Subtle Manner where they have Journalist's write article's which subtly paint their next target to look bad on the international stage.

Obviously Ara I am emotionally invested in this issue as I'm married to a Taiwanese. I can live in Taiwan along with owning an apartment with my wife in Taipei. No doubt I see this issue of the Chinese Government different to most people here on this message board.  Most people here are worried about what effect's them in life and that's fine and understandable.  Just like I am concerned about a Wack Job Government asserting it's force onto my adopted Country I believe in wholeheartedly.

Maybe this is easier to understand, You know when you celebrate Dec 1 in Portugal?

I dearly hope one day Taiwan has that same Luxury to never be bullied by their neighbour too. :P   

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 02:04:21 pm »
Basically to me it appears as though the Chinese Government are intertwining into Media in Hong Kong (BBC in this case) in a Subtle Manner where they have Journalist's write article's which subtly paint their next target to look bad on the international stage.
I don't get the Hong Kong angle, BBC is not from Hong Kong and that journalist, from a quick Internet search, has worked for AFP in Beijing until 2011 (I think) and then started to work to the BBC, reporting from Taipei.

Obviously Ara I am emotionally invested in this issue as I'm married to a Taiwanese.
I know that. :)

I dearly hope one day Taiwan has that same Luxury to never be bullied by their neighbour too. :P
Or Formosa, as the Portuguese call it. :)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 05:25:52 pm »
I don't get the Hong Kong angle, BBC is not from Hong Kong and that journalist, from a quick Internet search, has worked for AFP in Beijing until 2011 (I think) and then started to work to the BBC, reporting from Taipei.

I call it Formosa. It's where I get my oolong tea from.  :)
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2017, 09:00:01 am »
If you'd seen the last few seasons of Doctor Who, you might not consider this such a strange idea.  Political correctness everywhere.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2017, 09:19:17 am »
If you'd seen the last few seasons of Doctor Who, you might not consider this such a strange idea.  Political correctness everywhere.
Sorry, I don't understand what exactly you are referring to, could you explain it?

Thanks in advance. :)

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2017, 12:49:45 pm »

Hong Kong is China Now, Yet many folke in Honk Kong don't like how they have been integrated into the One China Policy as they were promised something something much different to what they are receiving politically now. 

You may think I am being lazy but to me having watched how Commie China works for many a year I can see how they use Soft Power to manipulate opinion and even if this reporter is legit, she is either dumb ( I don't think so) or she is writing article's to make Taiwan look Bad that will get published on the BBC. 

Honestly man, the Chinese Commie Gov do work this way.

BTW never call it Formosa again, as that is now Banned by the CCP:

English:

http://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3215007

Traditional Characters:

http://www.digitaling.com/articles/38596.html

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2017, 01:04:35 pm »
Hong Kong is China Now, Yet many folke in Honk Kong don't like how they have been integrated into the One China Policy as they were promised something something much different to what they are receiving politically now.
I know, the same as Macau, although I think Macau has a slightly different statute.

And I still don't see why did you inserted Hong Kong in this case, as I see nothing related to Hong Kong in it.

You may think I am being lazy but to me having watched how Commie China works for many a year I can see how they use Soft Power to manipulate opinion and even if this reporter is legit, she is either dumb ( I don't think so) or she is writing article's to make Taiwan look Bad that will get published on the BBC. 
One of the things I found is that she made an article about people using bicycles in Taipei, and many people commented that she wrote it as if it was a thing started in Taipei, when another city had started that new trend, and they commented that, as in other occasions, it looks like she never leaves Taipei and writes as if Taiwan is only Taipei.

BTW never call it Formosa again, as that is now Banned by the CCP
In fact, I usually call it Taiwan and not Ilha Formosa. :)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter