collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 134449 times)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.  ???

Expand your horizons. Embrace the surreal. Dali did. It made him a household name and no one thought he was crazy.

Interesting, the times my phone chooses to malfunction. It crashed during my first attempt to reply to your message, something it has never done before.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2017, 05:18:28 pm »
Expand your horizons. Embrace the surreal.
I do, just because I think one theory is little likely to be the real explanation doesn't meant that I am looking for a common explanation, although I always look for those first, as they are often disregarded.

Dali did. It made him a household name and no one thought he was crazy.
Not really, many people did thought he was crazy.

Interesting, the times my phone chooses to malfunction. It crashed during my first attempt to reply to your message, something it has never done before.
Twice in this thread, when I came back and refreshed the page, my post appeared to move to the previous page. Did it really? I can't really say, as I wasn't looking for references to see what would happen, but it did look like it. :)

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.
The original black and white version from 1959 or the colour version from 1985? ;)

PS: most of the things you posted about your own experiences sound more like "common" paranormal events than things that could be attributed to a time line glitch, like things that appear out of nowhere and things that would look normal to someone that didn't know that things weren't like that before, like the hose.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2017, 05:52:17 pm »
Regarding your statement on Dali, no one with any brains thought he was crackers.

And the rest?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

William Shakespeare

Whoever he may have been, he was a very smart man.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2017, 06:17:38 pm »
Regarding your statement on Dali, no one with any brains thought he was crackers.
Unfortunately, many artists are considered crazy by the ignorant because they don't do things like they are supposed to do.

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
True, but I think we need an updated version: :)
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy, religion and science.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2017, 06:38:41 pm »
I don't remember which one, but there was a post that reminded me of the movie "Dark City".

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2017, 09:49:39 pm »
https://www.buzzfeed.com/christopherhudspeth/crazy-examples-of-the-mandela-effect-that-will-make-you-ques?utm_term=.urKqMBrgE#.ijGoG2Zj7

20 Examples Of The Mandela Effect That’ll Make You Believe You’re In A Parallel Universe

The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2017, 08:40:49 am »

I was thinking about that very thing.   There was a young boy that could remember his past life very clearly.  It consumed him so much that he talked his mother into taking him to his old old home which was on an island not too far from where they lived.

Once they arrived there was many things that were exactly like he described.  However there were some things that did not fit.  Parallel universes would help explain the differences.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-boy-who-lived-before/

Thanks Mic, you got exactly what I probably didn't convey so well. Good to see you bud.. been way too long huh ?  ;)

I can understand why people would find the past life documentary you posted as hocus pocus. But at the same time unless we studied all these case's personally one on one we really don't know, and that also fall's onto the belief side too.

I personally believe in infinite life and think that in some case's it may explain why some people remember thing's in one manner and have some confusion.

On the other side of things changing where we are directly changing history... Look at say Star War's now.  I have no idea where I am with that and what to expect with Rogue One when I eventually see it. 

I was a kid who went to the Cinema to see Return to The Jedi.  Now in this day and age of Hollyweird rewriting story's instead of making a good share of new one's I sometimes have no idea WTH is going on as I don't have the time to invest into that.   It's why I am so happy the new Stargate Movie never got made... as that was going to Mandella Effected... and SG was a brilliant Linear Program which took the best of Star Trek and made it Better! 

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2017, 03:24:47 pm »
20 Examples Of The Mandela Effect That’ll Make You Believe You’re In A Parallel Universe

What IF

It's the other way around?  What if people NOTICING the changes are simply giving the parellel Universe shift a NAME and that name is the "The Mandela Effect" because it is easier for them to write it off as some weird effect of the mind, than to accept it is actually happening?

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2017, 06:27:59 am »
Good to be talking to you Soma!  It has been a while. 

This topic is certainly mind bending that is for sure.  I have what I think is a good memory and the changes mentioned above are perplexing.

So ....  What happened to the matrix?  What caused the glitch?

I remember Dolores Cannon (RIP) talking about the new earth.

Dolores Cannon and the New Earth

Since Dolores Cannon’s book The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth was published in 2011, many people have come forward to share their experiences about being volunteers who have come to Earth at this time to help our planet and its people rise in vibration and frequency in order to move into a higher dimension.

The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth book cover by Dolores CannonMany people also continue to ask what the New Earth is and how can we get there. Dolores wrote, “During my work, I have heard much about everything being composed of energy and the shape and form is only determined by the frequency and vibration. Energy never dies. It only changes form. I have been told that the Earth itself is changing its vibration and frequency, and it is preparing to raise itself into a new dimension. There are countless dimensions surrounding us all the time. We cannot see them because as the vibrations speed up, they are invisible to our eyes, but they still exist, nonetheless.”

Experiencing or moving into the New Earth is really just a matter of consciousness and perception. In other words, if our consciousness and thoughts are fixated on the negativity and violence of what we might call the Old Earth, we are unable to perceive the New Earth, which exists simultaneously in another dimension. It may sound too simple to be true, but the reality is whatever your consciousness and thoughts focus on is what you will experience and perceive. You are creating your reality with your thoughts, and if they’re focused on negative experiences, your consciousness will vibrate at a frequency that is too low to perceive the New Earth

According to Dolores, “’They’ said that we would notice the physical effects more as the frequencies and vibrations increase. Many of us can sense on another level of our being that something is happening.” So even as the frequencies and vibrations increase all around us, it is really up to us to do the constant work of shifting our perception to focus on the positive aspects of our lives to experience what life can be like on the New Earth. A wonderful new reality exists for us if we make the effort.

Many of you have heard the terms co-creator or co-creation with God or the Source. What that implies is we all have a personal responsibility to do our part to learn, grow and focus on all the beautiful things our lives on this planet have to offer. The New Earth is not merely a new place to go that will magically make our lives better. It is a state of mind from a pure focus of intention available to us right here and now.

http://www.dolorescannon.com/blog/dolores-cannon-earth
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2017, 08:24:09 am »
Good to be talking to you Soma!  It has been a while. 

Likewise mate!  :)

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2017, 09:51:46 am »
The Dejavu Effect Should be considered here as well.. as I'm sure it's all interlinked somehow! :)

The amount of time's I've had Dejavu in some of the most insignificant scenario's is mind baffling.  These Dejavu's always happen to me with a less than spectacular moment that include's a location and what someone said or did that was insignificant. I've had this happen in Taiwan before, and as much as I want to be there... I'm still working in Oz and I cannot speak fluent Mandarin.

Dejavu is really odd as sometime's the lost memory can resurface years down the track.

Like I said Dejavu is Odd when bought into this discussion, as it could be seen as a projection when one was looking forward and there is nothing to it.  It could be seen as a projection where you created a reality years past to experience. Or you were shown something that didn't make sense of at the time and some or most of your memory wiped. Honestly I don't know.

I do know I have had time's where I've thought to myself during mundane situations that this has happened before on more time's than I care to recall. 

Timelines   ???  weird huh!

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2017, 11:21:01 am »

Dejavu all over again!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 11:24:18 am by micjer »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2017, 01:43:33 pm »
So ....  What happened to the matrix?  What caused the glitch?

"back to the Future" covered it nicely...

You go back in time and cause one small change and it has ripples trhough time

The old concept  You go back in time and kill your father before you are born, do you cease to exist? If so you would not be born to go back in time and kill your father

In BTTF they simply made the changes create a NEW timeline...

So IF there are time travellers in the future, it is possible we are seeing effects of this

The SMALL stuff  like the Berenstein/Berenstain Bears appear to be experienced by many if not most people... while the major events seem to affect only a few

As Seeker said we seem to travel in groups...  some things change for everyone, some for a small group and some just for the individual.

IF we are going to assume that in the future they will have Time Travel, then this is a very good proof of it. We already have the Looking Glass technolgy that allows us to see POSSIBLE futures

Everything we do in life leads to different possible futures. Say you are walking down an alley... at the end you can turn right or left or turn around and go back the way you came...  That gives three possible futures...  YOU may not be important to Time at that moment  but lets say if you turned left you ran into hodlums and were killed...  So what ever you would have done in life will not happen

Star Trek did a good one on that with McCoy going back into the past and saved a woman from being killed.  That made their whole way of life vanish  No more starship... 

It is one of the first "Stargates" :D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2017, 01:47:59 pm »
One thought is that the Glitch started with the rift created bt the Philadelphia Experiment

That one is a tricky one  because in this reality the Eldrige survived

But if they did cause the rift, perhaps we don't have the correct history to analyse, because the rift changed the timeline  :P

Got a headache yet?

There was one version of the story in a movie where they fixed it by doing NOTHING at a certain point  I need to find that film

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2017, 02:23:39 pm »
They also did one in either the new twilight zone series or the outer limits, just watched it this summer right after my surgery, can't remember which program it was now; but this lady scientist had developed a time portal and was going back in time and selectively murdering serial killers and rapists,etc., and it showed the paradox the cops were having to try to deal with as history and their leads in the case disappeared in front of their eyes...
 8)

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]