collapse

Author Topic: Most Important/Definitive Documentation of Fukushima 'Lost' by AboveTopSecret  (Read 3884 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
What more can we say?

Not only are any references made to this travesty posted in other threads on Tango are being deleted by those Mods referred to as 'accomplices' to this travesty, but absolutely NO ONE has replied to our numerous pleas in weeks!!!

No reply from Springer, no Skeptic Overlord, no Don'tTreadOnMe (except for deleting our posts), not even ArMaP  :P

Actually, this is not surprising, considering their pro-nuclear and 'chemtrails are not real' stance.   LOL

It has been brought up many times before, but we think it is high time to shout that ATS is not the bastion of hope and truth that many of us thought it once was.

When they sold out/were acquired by the consortium of alphabet agencies that we all have come to realize that control of our everyday lives, all was lost.

This most recent, blatant slap in the face characterizes the indifference that these cretins have for us - THEIR BREAD AND BUTTER. on ATS.

PREVENT THREAD DRIFT MY ASS !

Prevent the truth from being published is what's really about here.

This is the most recent deletion as of 26July2016:

This is my most recent comment as of 27July2016:

Zorgon was right so long ago. Mark and Bill sold their souls for a few pieces of gold in this life. Guess what, cretins. Karma is a bitch.

Whatever happened to ethics, integrity and honor as bywords for why we members should give freely of our hard work, research and general 'mission to spread love' and get NOTHING in return but scorn and ignorant diatribes from paid trolls and shills shielded by complicit ATS staff?

ATS has had its problems with ethics and credibility in the past, but nothing approaches this outright theft of many dedicated members thousands of hours of research and dedication to the truth that we entrusted to Mark and Bill (Springer and Skeptic Overlord) at AboveTopSecret.

Obviously, this is being posted here is because ATS censors the truth.

I invite Mark, Bill or any other ATS staff with balls to come here to debate me with this.

With great respect,
thorfourwinds

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
gettem thor,i support your issue,personally i think hes slimlining for higher profits as his investors are squeezing him.lol.
they arent worth my time after the motto changed.

we were mostly born there,the idea carries on.deny ignorance.a very common belief by true cters,no matter the forum.

ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
What more can we say?
The truth instead of assumptions?  :P

Not only are any references made to this travesty posted in other threads on Tango are being deleted by those Mods referred to as 'accomplices' to this travesty, but absolutely NO ONE has replied to our numerous pleas in weeks!!!
You know that posting about the fact that that thread is not accessible on a thread that is not about it is off-topic and the post will be deleted.

No reply from Springer, no Skeptic Overlord, no Don'tTreadOnMe (except for deleting our posts), not even ArMaP  :P
I can delete some of your posts, if you consider that a reply.  :P

Slightly more seriously, here is a reply from an administrator.

It has been brought up many times before, but we think it is high time to shout that ATS is not the bastion of hope and truth that many of us thought it once was.
You are free to leave.

PREVENT THREAD DRIFT MY ASS !

Prevent the truth from being published is what's really about here.
Yes, prevent thread drift, that thread is not about the problem, this one is about that problem, so you should post there.

Whatever happened to ethics, integrity and honor as bywords for why we members should give freely of our hard work, research and general 'mission to spread love' and get NOTHING in return but scorn and ignorant diatribes from paid trolls and shills shielded by complicit ATS staff?
It's still there, your bias is blinding you.

Obviously, this is being posted here is because ATS censors the truth.
ATS deletes off-topic posts, it's part of their Terms and Conditions of Use of the forum.

I invite Mark, Bill or any other ATS staff with balls to come here to debate me with this.
Did you call? :)

PS: in case you don't know what's happening in this forum, that situation is being discussed here. :)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
The Part 1 is still not accessible.

And I'm still post-banned for speaking my piece.
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Part 1 was accessible for some time, but the problem reappeared. Too bad you missed the time it was working, you could have made a copy of it.

As for still being banned, you just have to answer the messages sent by the moderators. If you don't have any messages on your inbox then they may have been too old and deleted automatically, so just send a message to the moderator that post banned you, Kandinsky (if I'm not mistaken). At the time (July 28, 2016) he sent you a message that you never answered.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
so just send a message to the moderator that post banned you, Kandinsky (if I'm not mistaken). At the time (July 28, 2016) he sent you a message that you never answered.

Kandinsky?  LOL that guy is so anti Pegasus/Zorgon/John Lear as they come. He is worse then Weed wACKER EVER WAS AND HE IS A MOD?

LMAO  No wonder ATS is finished :P

I recall GreenEyedLeo was a good friend and was really into the conspiracy... in fact her hubby at the time worked for NORAD at Cheyenne mountain. Her and I exposed the Chines Shen Zhou 7 mission that was filmed in a tank of water 9and proven as such, and never was a real spacewalk...

But shortly after she became a mod and soon turned against us  and as I recall was a key player in getting me banned

Something is not right at Spooksville

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Kandinsky?  LOL that guy is so anti Pegasus/Zorgon/John Lear as they come. He is worse then Weed wACKER EVER WAS AND HE IS A MOD?
In fact, he is a super moderator. :)

But shortly after she became a mod and soon turned against us  and as I recall was a key player in getting me banned
And two months later she stopped posting.

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM

LMAO  No wonder ATS is finished :P

I recall GreenEyedLeo was a good friend and was really into the conspiracy... in fact her hubby at the time worked for NORAD at Cheyenne mountain. Her and I exposed the Chines Shen Zhou 7 mission that was filmed in a tank of water 9and proven as such, and never was a real spacewalk...

Something is not right at Spooksville

Very obnoxious  and disingenuous guy, that plays as someone interested in see the truth unveiled but in reality just throw more smoke in every subject he touches. Some takes from him are really toxic and subversive to the case being studied. Its basicaly a weed wacker on steroids ,not so obvious to the minds that end on that site. Very articulated, professional.

Nowadays you read the threads in there and its always the same group, same names , same mo, trying to dissuade people. Nothing ever changes, the only changes are that the time is almost up and people are still looking for confirmation if this or that is real, if there is a cover up or not, instead to see the obvious way our society is taking and do something about it.

There is no hope for us peasants... Thats about all.

PS. I warned you at the time about the eyed green lady big trojan horse but you choose to believe she was a nice person.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
PS. I warned you at the time about the eyed green lady big trojan horse but you choose to believe she was a nice person.

LOL Welcome back Russo  Long time no see...

Well she was a nice person... but then something happened at home and she split up with her hubby...  just before she sent me the patches he had for me from Cheyenne Mountain... then was brainwashed as an ATS Mod

I always wonder how ArMaP survived the programming there LOL

So she left?  Interesting.  I recall all the problems with Mods over at Project Avalon and now Henry Deacon aka Blissmaker aka Arthur Newman is rearing his ugly head again...

Sigh....  Seems we are stuck in an endless loop

Zazzafraz, good friend of Kadinski found me on FB  LOL

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Zorgon was right so long ago. Mark and Bill sold their souls for a few pieces of gold in this life. Guess what, cretins. Karma is a bitch.

Well it was a few more pieces of gold LOL

Mark (Springer) told us in San Jose that three Jewish "businessmen"  had paid ATS 1 Million dollars each to keep the program running.

At the time John Lear was still a poster boy as was FOIA Clifford Stone

Springer suggested that I put all Pegasus stuff on ATS because my server couldn't handle the traffic... Well we handle it just fine LOL and as things turned out its a good thing I didn't. It was bad enough that they wanted all the pics posted on their server.  Fortunately I still had access to use the direct link option.

Most of the Fukushima stuff I saved at the time... just never bothered to sort it and post it...  but really the most important ones are the apology of then PM Naoto Kan admitting it was human error and that three plants were in meltdown 8 hours after the EQ  and the Canadian nuclear tech interviewed at Toronto Airport saying the #1 reactor had cracked and was in meltdown BEFORE the Tsunami hit... They got out in time though TEPCO tried to stop them. They got in their cars and drove away just before the tsunami hit.  He says he doesn't  know if the Tepco guys made it out

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
I really don't think so but that's jmho.  That was meant.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
LOL Welcome back Russo  Long time no see...

Thank you for the welcome lord Zorgon  :).... But I could say the same, as you not very active too :P

Sigh....  Seems we are stuck in an endless loop

Well time is almost up, at least we will not get caught with our pants down  :P

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
I always wonder how ArMaP survived the programming there LOL
Maybe because I'm a programmer. ;D

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
Heres the deal,tepco is buying out knowledge.paying bigtime to cover up the truth.even glp is shining them up.
Truth,this has all been in the planning for years,call it a hunch.
Fact.northern hemisphere has major wobble.article came out yesterday of scientist saying 32 years of increase in earthquakes,well it takes six years for the meltdowns to react with earths core.
Add six to 32 and you get date of three mile island.
Each time theres a meltdown.it effects our magnetic core.tepco screwed the pooch bigtime.
Now they are saying the planet spin is slowing down.
In a magnetohydrodynamic enviroment,its obvious this would happen.
As spin is part of equation.
If we have one more meltdown in the northern hemisphere,we are probably gonna all be dead,the whole planet will freeze on one side and burn on the other side.
As ive pointed out in past glp is DIA,
my contacts at whitehouse said last spring,they almost disbanded the military after i pointed this mhd factor out to them.
People just dont comprehend how bad this is.
As i also pointed out.the north star is no longer north.the sun is not rising and setting the same either.
I really do have contacts at the whitehouse.they know of all this.
If the planet does go tits up.we have only one mission in whats left of life,decomissioning all the remaining nuke plants.
There is nothing else that matters,nothing!
Or no human will ever exist on this planet again.
Why has tepco just started up the treefiddy again,because of  the wobble.its so obvious now,in their paranoia,the dollars are flying to any treefiddy shill who wants christmas bonus.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Fact.northern hemisphere has major wobble.
How can only one hemisphere have a wobble?

article came out yesterday of scientist saying 32 years of increase in earthquakes,well it takes six years for the meltdowns to react with earths core.
How does the nuclear meltdown affects the Earth's core?

As i also pointed out.the north star is no longer north.the sun is not rising and setting the same either.
That's not true, the north star is exactly where it has been all the time I have looked at it, and the Sun rises and sets exactly in the same places (considering the different times of year)

I really do have contacts at the whitehouse.they know of all this.
They know something that is not true?  ::)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter