collapse

Author Topic: doomsday bill..?..Zombie Apocalypse....?  (Read 3853 times)

sky otter

doomsday bill..?..Zombie Apocalypse....?
« on: February 25, 2012, 10:25:50 pm »

:-\
this is really  strange..but interesting that the gov types are getting ready for such things..wow
?..doomsday bill..?..Zombie Apocalypse....?

Wyoming Doomsday Bill Advances In State House
The Huffington Post     Alana Horowitz   
First Posted: 02/25/2012 8:28 pm Updated: 02/25/2012 8:28 pm

Wyoming lawmakers pushed forward legislation to explore how the state would respond if the country fell into economic and political turmoil.

The so-called doomsday bill, passed in the Wyoming House on Friday, would create a special task force to study ways the state would handle such crises as a food shortage to a government shutdown. Some provisions that will be explored include Wyoming forming its own army and issuing its own currency.

The task force formed by the bill would include state lawmakers, the head of Wyoming's Department of Homeland Security and the state attorney general.

The bill must pass two more House votes before it reaches the Senate, according to the Casper Star-Tribune.

So far, no word if the task force will explore solutions for a Zombie Apocalypse, as the Center For Disease Control has done.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/25/wyoming-doomsday-bill_n_1301710.html

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: doomsday bill..?..Zombie Apocalypse....?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 10:35:53 pm »
:-\
this is really  strange..but interesting that the gov types are getting ready for such things..wow
?..doomsday bill..?..Zombie Apocalypse....?

Wyoming Doomsday Bill Advances In State House
The Huffington Post     Alana Horowitz   
First Posted: 02/25/2012 8:28 pm Updated: 02/25/2012 8:28 pm

Wyoming lawmakers pushed forward legislation to explore how the state would respond if the country fell into economic and political turmoil.

The so-called doomsday bill, passed in the Wyoming House on Friday, would create a special task force to study ways the state would handle such crises as a food shortage to a government shutdown. Some provisions that will be explored include Wyoming forming its own army and issuing its own currency.

The task force formed by the bill would include state lawmakers, the head of Wyoming's Department of Homeland Security and the state attorney general.

The bill must pass two more House votes before it reaches the Senate, according to the Casper Star-Tribune.

So far, no word if the task force will explore solutions for a Zombie Apocalypse, as the Center For Disease Control has done.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/25/wyoming-doomsday-bill_n_1301710.html
Clearly an indicator of something, Sky, and why would they start in Wyoming, unless there was a reason to start there? Is there something in Wyoming they want to protect first?
http://www.wyohistory.org/essays/wyomings-nuclear-might-warren-afb-cold-war
Oh yeah, that.
That's a killer post, it's these little things that'll tip us off when we need to get to the hills, and take cover.
Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 07:17:17 am »
I think the Fed-Ex driver soiled a little while delivering this:

« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 06:55:07 pm by The Seeker »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 07:27:45 am »

I would have hahahah!
LE

sky otter

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 07:51:36 pm »
 :o..they shot it down..but not by much.....i think it was the aircraft carrier that screwed the deal..but that's only my opinion.. ;D

Wyoming lawmakers reject doomsday billBy msnbc.com staff
CHEYENNE – Wyoming lawmakers have voted down legislation to deal with a doomsday scenario, including plans to buy an aircraft carrier and create a state currency.

According to the Star-Tribune in Casper, House Bill 85 was rejected 30-27 by the Wyoming House of Representatives on Tuesday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bill was originally created to form a state-run “government continuity task force,” to prepare Wyoming for potential disruptions in food and energy supplies after a complete breakdown of the federal government.

The bill gained national attention after its sponsor, Rep. David Miller, a Republican from Fremont County, pushed for plans for the state to implement its own military draft, standing army and purchase of an aircraft carrier.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/28/10533469-wyoming-lawmakers-reject-doomsday-bill?ocid=ansmsnbc11
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 09:33:16 pm by sky otter »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 09:56:18 pm »
:o..they shot it down..but not by much.....i think it was the aircraft carrier that screwed the deal..but that's only my opinion.. ;D

Wyoming lawmakers reject doomsday billBy msnbc.com staff
CHEYENNE – Wyoming lawmakers have voted down legislation to deal with a doomsday scenario, including plans to buy an aircraft carrier and create a state currency.

According to the Star-Tribune in Casper, House Bill 85 was rejected 30-27 by the Wyoming House of Representatives on Tuesday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bill was originally created to form a state-run “government continuity task force,” to prepare Wyoming for potential disruptions in food and energy supplies after a complete breakdown of the federal government.

The bill gained national attention after its sponsor, Rep. David Miller, a Republican from Fremont County, pushed for plans for the state to implement its own military draft, standing army and purchase of an aircraft carrier.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/28/10533469-wyoming-lawmakers-reject-doomsday-bill?ocid=ansmsnbc11
Crap, we will never have the USS Wyoming, log rolled aircraft carrier to be proud of!
I would be hesitant to attack a state that had it's own aircraft carrier.
But they'd have no problem filling the bunks with that secessionist draft plan...LOL   LMAO!!!!!!
Cheers, and thanks for the laugh, Sky, now Im going out to the reflector to check out some livng moon! Hope the Wyoming doesnt scramble!
Littleenki

Offline WeekendWarrior

• Fight for truth, fight against suppression of information!
  • Gold 7
  • I hate cold..
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 03:22:39 am »

I read about a new movie to come, it will take place in one of the war Finland vs Russia and the plot is that a Finnish small group gets lost in a Russian woods and bumps in a Russian zombie army unit. Im so going to see it now, hehe!

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 06:35:39 am »
  I read about a new movie to come, it will take place in one of the war Finland vs Russia and the plot is that a Finnish small group gets lost in a Russian woods and bumps in a Russian zombie army unit. Im so going to see it now, hehe!
Sounds cool, WW, send me a link when you can! Cant wait for iron Sky!
LE

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 07:07:58 am »

Russian Zombie army? You mean like the one Metallica did a video about?

Video origin:
Initially, in a video on the website Metclub.com, Kirk Hammett explained the origins of the video. He claimed to have bought the film from a fan for $5 in Russia and soon forgot about it. After digging it up and watching the animated film, he said that he was fascinated by it, researched about its background, and asked a friend's Russian girlfriend to translate parts of it. Following this, Hammett had supposedly been trying to incorporate the film into one of the band's music videos. However, as it was later revealed, Hammett's story was a fake to produce hype about the video: the film was not made in Russia and Hammett did not actually buy it there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Nightmare_Long

:P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HukRxMuVcvw[/youtube]

In all fairness Russians were doing reanimation experiments but just not with Tunguska Spores:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=739DPi7dAOM[/youtube]
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 07:12:11 am by Ellirium113 »

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 07:10:28 am »
LE

+1 to that...there is also ANOTHER movie depicting Nazi discs but it is in Russian:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvei3BW1K54&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLC175DE85DC233384[/youtube]

Offline WeekendWarrior

• Gold 7
  • I hate cold..
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 04:58:51 pm »
LE

Yeah, I have been waiting for Iron Sky for long now..only seen the teasers and they only tease me more  ;D
Will give you info right away when I know when the movie will be released etc. Do you like zombies, mate?

Offline WeekendWarrior

• Gold 7
  • I hate cold..
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 05:01:21 pm »
Russian Zombie army? You mean like the one Metallica did a video about?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Nightmare_Long

:P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HukRxMuVcvw[/youtube]

In all fairness Russians were doing reanimation experiments but just not with Tunguska Spores:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=739DPi7dAOM[/youtube]

Me being a fan of Metallica and I did not know such thing. Thank you mucho grande!  ;) Have to check out the video..

Offline WeekendWarrior

• Gold 7
  • I hate cold..
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 05:03:09 pm »
+1 to that...there is also ANOTHER movie depicting Nazi discs but it is in Russian:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvei3BW1K54&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLC175DE85DC233384[/youtube]

Rgr! Will let you know when I know  :)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]