collapse

Author Topic: California will run out of water in a year and should begin rationing its use im  (Read 6421 times)

Offline Toltec

• Regular Members
  • Gold 8
Observe, observe what happens when a front will enter the W in California. The satellite photos leave no doubt, geoengineering (chemtrails) works hard to prevent rain ...
Just watch satellite photos while let us see. In europe is going the same ..

https://earthdata.nasa.gov/labs/worldview/?p=geographic&l=MODIS_Aqua_CorrectedReflectance_TrueColor(hidden),MODIS_Terra_CorrectedReflectance_TrueColor,Reference_Labels(hidden),Reference_Features(hidden),Coastlines&t=2015-03-17&v=-138.99404317705768,21.61373238815234,-109.65615255205766,38.27779488815234
Your highest level of ingnorancia is when you reject something you know nothing about ...

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
As Much as I do believe its possible that the Globalists could be creating Chemtrails to destroy parts of the Planet in someway..Its still hard to really question why that would do..As they are destroying it for themselves.

The only other explanation that I recall was ,I think it was maybe David Icke that suggested it was to alter the Planets atmosphere for ETs..

But if there is any real evidence supporting that the Chemtrails are creating negative effects on the Planet, I cannot believe that more is not being to challenge those who are involved in doing it..

Admittedly we see the evidence in the skys that we would never have seen 20 yrs ago or maybe less..
that does not seem right in visual terms alone...seeing our skies covered with such substance and blocking out the light..and in many countries across the planet..

Surely by now the Governments should have been severely challenged by this, and if they have not, I question WHY !

Or was it also suggested they are doing it as part of the Global Warming / changes so that they can try to persuade us more that they need to charge us more taxes...

Even so surely enough Scientists should have been able to create a lot more concern about what maybe going on to fight against it..Surely they do not all work on behalf of the Evil agenda..

In the W coast of Spain and Portugal, France, Ireland .., the same applies, be fumigated even at the height of the Azores. Spain (I live in Spain) is suffering the greatest drought in years, are destroying all fronts of rain.
All this not me, the satellite photos from NASA do not hide ...
Biological systems are destroying the planet ...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 03:59:14 am by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
In the W coast of Spain and Portugal, France, Ireland .., the same applies, be fumigated even at the height of the Azores. Spain (I live in Spain) is suffering the greatest drought in years, are destroying all fronts of rain.
I live in Portugal and we are far from suffering a drought, mostly because of a very rainy October and November.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Observe, observe what happens when a front will enter the W in California.
I see that happen many times at a local level, whenever the clouds come over land they have a tendency of being dispersed by the hot air rising from the ground, and has been like that for many years, at least since I started found meteorology and started following it, some 40 years ago.  :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
As Much as I do believe its possible that the Globalists could be creating Chemtrails to destroy parts of the Planet in someway..Its still hard to really question why that would do..As they are destroying it for themselves.
\

THIS exactly  All the Elite wealthy Hollywood Jews and others live in California It is the world's premier real estate. You have to be Filthy Rich to even rent their. So WHY would they destroy the place they themselves live?

Maybe just maybe the Planet is going through changes beyond our control and the purpose ofGeoengineering is in fact the OPPOSITE from what all the silly Conspiracy Nuts want to believe

The only other explanation that I recall was ,I think it was maybe David Icke that suggested it was to alter the Planets atmosphere for ETs..

But if there is any real evidence supporting that the Chemtrails are creating negative effects on the Planet, I cannot believe that more is not being to challenge those who are involved in doing it..

Show me the facts  So far NO ONE who has screamed Chemtrail and HAARP are destroying the planet has come up with hard cold facts of the results  con OR pro...

Personally I am convinced the INTENT is to produce Global dimming and stop the Sun from cooking us  NASA says so exactly in their Asterroid Dust idea.. HOWEVER I am not convinced that it will be effective  I still think umbrella spaceships are the answer 

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903

Admittedly we see the evidence in the skys that we would never have seen 20 yrs ago or maybe less..
that does not seem right in visual terms alone...seeing our skies covered with such substance and blocking out the light..and in many countries across the planet..

Air traffic has increased a THOUSAND fold since 20 years ago  and before that propeller planes don't leave contrails. So just saying we didn't see this many 20-30 years ago is a moot point. Also the engines were a lot different back then

Surely by now the Governments should have been severely challenged by this, and if they have not, I question WHY !

Because. like Aliens visiting by the hundreds daily... the TRUTH is there really is nothing to see here :P

Or was it also suggested they are doing it as part of the Global Warming / changes so that they can try to persuade us more that they need to charge us more taxes...

Truth is very few people know what it means when they say "Global Warming"  The East coast was blasted by record snow falls so OBVIOUSLY Global warming is a lie right?

Well if you just stop to look at the Movie The Day After Tomorrow you will find out exactly how it works..

Global Warming is the AVERAGE rise of the AVERAGE ANNUAL temperature around the globe  A 5 degree difference can mean a hot climate or an ice age  The change is THAT SMALL  Look at my chart from the past 415,000 years of ice core samples  Notice the PEAK temp change? 5 DEGREES  Notice the SHARP INCLINE when the temperatures flip?

Here it is again LOOK at it  and remember that they found Mastadons frozen in the ice still eating their last meal

I am pretty sure there is nothing mankind can do with our current level of technology... doesn't stop them from trying.

Doesn't mean they are right either :P Scientists were WRONG about the Hole in the Ozone layer... It has always been there and is NATURAL  Any High School biology student could tell you why :P

Even so surely enough Scientists should have been able to create a lot more concern about what maybe going on to fight against it..Surely they do not all work on behalf of the Evil agenda..

Scientist mostly work on their own agendas  Problem is that many scientists are mad :P  They wanted to drill a hole at Yellowstone to relieve the pressure   Ummm really?  They wanted to drop small nukes along the San Andreas fault to gently ease it along.   Ummm really?  Even Carl Sagan wanted to Nuke the Moon to look for organic matter in the debris sent up.  Ummm really Car;? Gee guess what there WAS life up there... :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
I see that happen many times at a local level, whenever the clouds come over land they have a tendency of being dispersed by the hot air rising from the ground, and has been like that for many years, at least since I started found meteorology and started following it, some 40 years ago.  :)

The Jet streams are off course from "normal'  Jet streams are caused by a combination of a planet's rotation on its axis and atmospheric heating (by solar radiation)

The current flow of these streams is such that it forced cold air down on the east coast which in turn forced hot dry air up the west coast  Las Vegas has had an unseasonable warm winter this year

THIS is what it looked like in January  The cold wet air dropped all that snow while the west got the southern desert blast

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
This is the more "Normal" one

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
If the Planet is altering in Temperature due to Natural Astronomical cycles...then that may well be the case..and the effects may be seen similar as if it were a man made effect due to over pollution.

Yes If I recall it has been suggested that other planets are also increasing in Temperature.

Maybe just maybe the Planet is going through changes beyond our control and the purpose ofGeoengineering is in fact the OPPOSITE from what all the silly Conspiracy Nuts want to believe

That could be a possibility..

Personally I am convinced the INTENT is to produce Global dimming and stop the Sun from cooking us  NASA says so exactly in their Asterroid Dust idea.. HOWEVER I am not convinced that it will be effective  I still think umbrella spaceships are the answer 

Yes without a doubt air traffic has increased severely in the last 20 to 30 yrs..and some of the designs have changed overall..

what I am not sure about however, is how the exhaust fuel may have changed in terms of the Jet planes over the years..

There were trails back 30 yrs ago..but they seemed to clear a lot quicker than they do today..and I think were a lot streamer or thinner looking...Today the chem/contrails seem to spread out a lot more..and hang about longer..

Air traffic has increased a THOUSAND fold since 20 years ago  and before that propeller planes don't leave contrails. So just saying we didn't see this many 20-30 years ago is a moot point. Also the engines were a lot different back then

In a Horizon TV program a few years ago, they suggested that if Global warming is occurring, that it could alter both the Gulf stream and I assume jet stream... and if so, that could actually see some of the parts of Northern Europe that was kept warmer due to the GS and JS effects... that they could actually do the opposite of what we may think Global warming may do.. and that in fact, we may see some of the Countries become much cooler as there will be no heating effects from the two (Gulf and Jet ) streams...

So it could be either way, man made or a natural cycle.. that the effects on the planet may have similar effects and would be concerning either way..

The Jet streams are off course from "normal'  Jet streams are caused by a combination of a planet's rotation on its axis and atmospheric heating (by solar radiation)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter