collapse

Author Topic: David Icke : Are the Elites advanced Alien Beings ?  (Read 12470 times)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: David Icke : Are the Elites advanced Alien Beings ?
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 10:49:27 am »
Pimander, no need to slap my cheek! :o Its just an article I found and was sharing with others.
I never said I agree with it nor did I say it was even close to being true.

Do the investigators of a crime walk past a piece of evidence because they feel it isnt within their belief?

No, they pick it up and look closely at it, as you have this article. Well done.

Fodder for the mind is what it is, and to understand the incorrect or farfetched ideas and theories, is paramount to realizing what is true or not in the long run.

Of course I question any statement or declaration that there is alien dna in ours.....how the hel! Would they know anyways, do they have alien dna to compare it to?

DOH!

Raising thebar all at once is difficult at best, so seeing these articles and such either reinforces already known facts, or shows us how silly some so called researchers can be.

Cheers,
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 10:55:57 am »
Before anyone casts aspersions as to the silliness of researchers, that is only a subjective assumption.

Some researchers have looked at the DNA of our closest relatives and they are quite a close match except for a couple of percentage points and can find no explanation for its source. Just because they say it is alien, and this is not my quote, just means that it is alien to the known DNA so far.

Just two cents,

Mikado

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 11:05:32 am »
Oh there is some fascinating material, Somamech, some of which I intend to present to the members.  My comment about raising the bar is a kind of rallying cry.  Discussing bogus articles can be a waste of time and makes us look like idiots unless we careful.

LittleEnki, I understand where you are coming from to an extent mate.  No face slap intended.  Of course there is value in knowing what is not true but I think we are due a focusing of the lens so to speak.

Of course I question any statement or declaration that there is alien dna in ours.....how the hel! Would they know anyways, do they have alien dna to compare it to?
Precisely. ;)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 11:13:12 am by Pimander »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 11:10:22 am »
Some researchers have looked at the DNA of our closest relatives and they are quite a close match except for a couple of percentage points and can find no explanation for its source. Just because they say it is alien, and this is not my quote, just means that it is alien to the known DNA so far.
Also consider that many species (not just humans) have apparently unique sequences in their DNA.  Do they all have alien sequences?  Or are they all different from one another and therefore have different DNA?

P.S.  You won't get a Nobel prize for solving that puzzle.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 11:14:45 am by Pimander »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 11:35:40 am »
If there are "aliens" living among us that look like us, I suggest looking at the non-physical part of the being too... This is what I think Icke is likely to have seen when he saw his shape shifter.  He saw the non-physical aspect of something.

All "souls" are NOT the same.  Some of us might well be xtraterrestrials/extradimensionals but entirely genetically human.

A very good point... but Earth is the cradle, the kindergarten as it were for new souls. We have to pass through several live before we can move on into the mainstream. Yes there are a few that come back to help us along (that would be a new thread ;) and yes it is possible for some people to 'see' these entities.

You have heard that cats have 'nine lives'? Well so do we have 9 reincarnations to complete here before we 'graduate' Some people do end up having to redo a lesson :D  I am in my eight.

Yeah yeah I know I will get the flak :P but this is the way it works

Re: Icki  He is a little out there on the Reptilian thing... but I would not discard that completely...

Re: Aliens here among us that look like us.

The reason I am still here running this website and forum is only because I have acquired contacts that are true insiders NOT on the UFO circuits or the web.  There are many things I have but let me post two...

Most of you know how I met Jack Arneson and the Aquila story. In that story I will quote a section again...

In the morning, about 9am it was already 95 degrees. An Army Captain pulled up in a jeep from the direction of the training area, whom we had never seen up to that point either, and informed us the exercise was over, "go back to your units".

Well....You probably have a pretty good idea about me by now, and I said: "C'mon Captain, we all saw that thing last night, and it wasn't any kind of aircraft we've ever seen. What was it...and who's"? We all were looking directly at him, then curiously, like something’s not right with this guy, like he didn't seem to be alive. Kind of a waxy face, almost plastic or mannequin like and strange light green color eyes and wearing black gloves in 95 degree heat in a full dress uniform with no name tag. And not sweating!

He said: "I don't know what you're talking about, now get back to your units"! After what we saw the night before and the crap from the AP's, I was getting pissed. And when I saw he wasn't armed, when everybody we saw was, I wanted answers. I still had my M-16 in my hands. I made a kind of threatening move by wrapping my hand around the grip and trigger and said point blank: "Why are you wearing black leather gloves in this heat and not sweating"?

He didn't answer. I clicked off the safety. It seemed like if you were a mile away, you would have heard that click. He twitched at this and looked at the weapon then me. He knew I wasn't impressed with his rank. Nobody moved. Like time stopped. It was uncannily quiet. He was about five feet in front of me. And I thought: "If he makes a move towards me, I'm going to cut him in half".

He took two slow steps backwards and turned to head back to his jeep. First, he would have jumped down my throat for not saying "Sir" if he was a Captain. Then I would have been standing before a court martial for handling a weapon in a threatening manner. Third, he started back to his jeep (with no driver) and no response.

I was going to stop him but the MS was really freaked out by this time and ran up to me and said: "Are you crazy? What are you doing"?

I protested and said: "Sarge, this guy's an impostor, can't you see that? Everybody else might be dead"!

He said: "You may be right but I'll find out what's going on when we get back. Don't take the chance of a court martial for threatening an officer"!

I remember say something like: "I already did that and if he's an officer, then I'm an alien"! The "Captain" heard that and turned back and looked at me with black eyes! It sent a shivering chill up my spine upon seeing this and said: "Did you see that? Look at him! His eyes are black now"!

I started to raise my weapon at him and tell him to stop and the MS got in front of me and said: "Stand down soldier, that's an order"!

As the Captain drove off back towards the training area I told the MS: "We'll never know now, that's the last time we'll see him and you aren't going to find out anything when we get back and know it".

He said: "I know, but we saw something special and can't repeat it, can we? Who would believe us? And someone would stop us one way or another. And if I let you shoot him, and he is what he looks like, where would we be then? And what makes you think he didn't have a weapon? Because you couldn't see one? He may have had something that could vaporize all of us, the size of a lighter"!

I said: "You've been watching too much Star Trek and when did you get philosophical? Last night you wanted to forget the whole incident"?

He said: "I thought hard about it last night and came to only one conclusion: We're being visited and we'll be told when they want to tell us. They are obviously much more advanced than us and don't seem to be a threat. Otherwise we would have been in the middle of it last night. So let's get back safely without shooting anyone".

You can read the whole story here
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/index.html#UFO

The second one...

Thanks, Ron.  I got a kick out of reading your note!  YES...MIB's do exist.  Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill?  He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian!  I about sh!t my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!

That MacDill is MacDill AFB  The entity was wearing Airforce oficers uniform just like in Jack's story. The 'story' is a 500 page document that includes a real story of MIB's and a sketch of a star drive

So yeah they are here, they look like us but can be spotted by the skin texture and the eyes

Maybe that is why the MIB's (the alien ones) were those suits and shades :D

I really don't care if anyone believes this. I have satisfied myself on this years ago. But these two do not know each other and one incident was in the 60's the second in the 80's

Look for the eyes... ;)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 11:40:30 am »
Quote from: Littleenki on Today at 10:49:27 AM
Of course I question any statement or declaration that there is alien dna in ours.....how the hel! Would they know anyways, do they have alien dna to compare it to?[/quote]

Precisely. ;)

Well considering all conspracy forums in the world have assumed that aliens are real and they the government is hiding bodies, then yes they would have alien DNA samples

You cannot have it both ways  Either they are covering it up, or there is nothing there and we can all turn off the computer and go outside and play

Personally I have a different theory on our DNA... and why 90% is not active. But that be another tread  :D

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2012, 11:47:51 am »
Hey, Zorgon, I can see Mac dill from the edge of the bay where I fish.
Its twenty miles as the crow flies.

Should I worry, or watch out when in tampa and some officers come into where Im eating lunch?

Maybe Im safer here, as they wouldnt poop in their back yard would they?
Oh dear I just picked up dog poop from my own backyard....I hope the aliens dont follow dog rules! :P

Ill be reading that story later, and I always know youve got more than a few pages of straight poop on these et's. Thanks for sharin'! ;D

Cheers!
Le

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012, 11:50:37 am »
Thanks Pimander, your one cool amigo! ;)

I bet you and Zorgon could start a thread to end all dna threads!

Its a field i havent even delved into yet, so my ears are open wide!

Personally I have a different theory on our DNA... and why 90% is not active. But that be another tread

Les hear it mate!

Le

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2012, 12:02:40 pm »
Zorgon.... you said '

You cannot have it both ways  Either they are covering it up, or there is nothing there and we can all turn off the computer and go outside and play
I learned from Morgan a very long time ago to recognize and then avoid either/or situations so I want to submit the thought here that there just might be something else at play here that we have not identified. Picking either on or the other of your choices here could help us miss something else.

Just a consideration. What ELSE might be here?  Linda

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012, 12:02:59 pm »

I really don't care if anyone believes this. I have satisfied myself on this years ago. But these two do not know each other and one incident was in the 60's the second in the 80's

Look for the eyes... ;)

Which one was in the 60's and which one was in the 80's? And what branch are we talking about?

Mikado

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2012, 12:05:35 pm »
There are either/or situations, as in, is it the truth or not. Is it true or false.

There can be no in between.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012, 12:27:38 pm »
Well considering all conspracy forums in the world have assumed that aliens are real and they the government is hiding bodies, then yes they would have alien DNA samples.
Agreed.  But if they do have it, then it is not public domain and won't be anytime soon.

It's the job of all of us, especially in fields where we are experts, to filter out as much noise as possible.  My Saber is always ready. ;)

@Linda
I have to agree with Mikado here that sometimes something is plain BS.  The material I squashed was nonsense and as our resident "expert" on the topic feel duty bound to inform our members.

@Zorgon
I'm always interested in a future discussion about DNA as I'm sure you're aware. ;)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012, 02:36:05 pm »
Also consider that many species (not just humans) have apparently unique sequences in their DNA.  Do they all have alien sequences?  Or are they all different from one another and therefore have different DNA?

P.S.  You won't get a Nobel prize for solving that puzzle.

I suspect the answer is, "Yes."  [smile]  The ET's who created Humans also created many of the creatures We have around Us - or had.  Some have likely gone extinct.  So it is possible that some were "gifted" with ET segments.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012, 05:02:03 pm »
A few years back I was speaking with a semi retired CIA chap living in Australia, a friend of John's.

We were talking about Holloman AFB meeting. He told me that he recalled meeting someone who was there. When he told me who, I just had to ask so I wrote to that person. I had an email that was indirect so I sent my mail with a crypted question.

Well to my surprise the mail was forwarded and I got his direct private email

I told him what I had heard and said that if he didn't wish to answer I would understand and I would keep it confidential if needed.

Well he did reply and on top of that I have a photo with autograph "To my friends at Pegasus" that I will scan soon and post.

I am in the process of inviting him now. Until then I will not reveal that name but when you hear it, a lot of stuff will make sense :D

Artist impression of Holloman 'Large-Nosed' Aliens

I have more  Will do a thread on Holloman but there are many stories out there. I have quite a network of top people on board in the back ground  mostly via email and skype

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2012, 05:11:45 pm »
Should I worry, or watch out when in tampa and some officers come into where Im eating lunch?

Well watch for the ones that don't smile and are wearing clothing that you would consider too hot for the climate... and try to catch their eye :D

{{{then run like hell LMAO}}}                   

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56