collapse

Author Topic: Charles Hall and The Tall Whites  (Read 169280 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: Modern Physics Unknown to Albert Einstein
« Reply #285 on: May 30, 2014, 11:01:51 pm »
Not read it all or claim to understand it all ...It would take some time to try and do so...But Certainly some very interesting ideas & theories.

I just want to check if readers know who and  what the author who wrote this is most well known for ?

I had not been aware that he had wrote such material...or that it was available  online.. 8)

It may be that he obtained some of this info from another source !
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 11:28:36 pm by astr0144 »

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #286 on: May 31, 2014, 04:09:53 am »
Now you're getting it!  ;)
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #287 on: May 31, 2014, 04:17:38 am »
I always figured old Einies "theory" about faster than light travel was about as valid as those that said that the sound barrier couldn't be broken.  ::)

Hehe, he said einies!  :P

Seriously though, this is true, and the same goes for lightspeed, which is definitely hotly debated as to if it can be exceeded at its so called state of travel, when it does not travel at all.
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
Re: Charles Hall and The Tall Whites
« Reply #288 on: May 31, 2014, 05:18:55 am »
Posting this here but can be moved to its proper place by the Mods/Admins...

Received an email from Dr. Resnick this morning and he told be I could post these to Peggy....
Dr. Resnick has been following Charles Hall and the Tall Whites and they're technology......Enjoy...
The first letter is addressed to Charles Hall. The second letter is exactly the same but addressed to 'The Teacher'...

Dr. Joseph A. Resnick
                                                                                                                 1016 NC Highway 268
                                                                                                                 Lenoir, NC 28645

March 7, 2014
Mr. Charles James Hall
11500 Jewel Cave Rd. SE,
Albuquerque, N.M. 87123

Dear Charles,

By way of introduction please see http://drjosephresnickcurriculumvitae.weebly.com/ and www.rmannco.com .

Only recently have I become aware of the http://www.millennialhospitality.com series and the Hall Photon Theory.  And I did take the time to watch several of the video presentations available on youtube.com re your experience(s) with ‘Tall Whites’.  I found these to be both interesting and credible as well.  And thank you for sharing this information.

I found a copy of your Paper on HPT at http://openseti.org/Docs/Hall_Photon_Science_Paper_B.pdf and took the liberty of printing-off a copy and am involved in the personal study of same.  Likewise, I have shared this information with my Colleagues, Dr Valarie Golovichev and Dr. Claudio Bruno, who, in my estimation are some of the finest, contemporary scientists on the planet.  I have asked my Colleague’s to ponder your theory and to consider how we might collectively collaborate to configure a new type of propulsion system which could be adapted to a new class of space debris cleanup modules (‘SDCM’s’) such as those shown in the videos found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-dwdNecz44&feature=youtu.be and       

I’ve put together a team and we’ve designed a plan to cleanup space debris.  The fact of the existence of so much ‘clutter’ in the earth’s atmosphere, certainly, must be of concern to the Tall Whites.  In one of your video’s you mentioned that you observed a craft being repaired, which, apparently, had been damaged by a meteoroid (it was probably piece of space debris) that had passed through the craft on a 45 degree angle and you mentioned that the ‘coils’ constructed using ‘fiber-optics’ had been damaged by the impact from the meteoroid. Your report of this would account for a number of crashes of ET-vehicles and the presence of space debris, and accumulation of same since the 1960’s, probably played a part in a number of past, present and future crashes.  Keep in mind, those small pieces of space debris are moving at about 16,000 MPH.  Imagine one of the ET-craft coming into a pre-determined position in LEO (low earth orbit) and coming into direct contact with a chunk of space debris the size of a softball, traveling at 16,000 MPH?  The result…devastating.

Mr. Charles Hall
Page 2.

I would like to contact the Tall Whites and solicit their involvement/assistance in cleaning the space debris from the earth’s atmosphere.  There’s a lot of junk out there and if they are traveling to/from the earth as you’ve reported (on the new moon and the old moon), then there is every likelihood that their craft are vulnerable to collisions with errant space debris which surrounds our planet (see: http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=13176 ).

What we need is a new kind of propulsion system that will enable us to move from piece to piece regardless of apogee/perigee of the debris targeted for recovery and to accomplish this with a propulsion system that is capable of the kind of agility exhibited by the ET’s space craft. 

Space braking to clean up the debris could work, but will require many, many costly launches.  But here is a workable scenario:

Solar braking/acceleration.   In this method the SD/SA connects  with specil thin film solar sail or parachute has surfaces having a different color. For example, blask-white or black-mirror. As the result the solar pressure (solar radiation) on sail (parashute) in left and right sides of circle orbite will be different (Fig.2) (F2 > F1). If the braking is more than acceleration,  the SD/SA will decrease the perigee (Fig. 2a). If the braking is less than acceleration. The SD/SA will increse the apogee (Fig. 2b). 

Fig.2. Braking/acceleration of the Space Debris by the parachure-reflector. (a) – braking, F2 > F1; (b) – acceleration, F2 > F1 (again direction of apparatus moving).  Notations:  1 – Earth, 2 – Earth atmosphere, 3 – SD or SA, 4 – paraphute-reflector, 5 – trajectory of the SD/SA, 6 is solar radiation. F1 and F2 are the light force (pressure).

Mr. Charles Hall
Page 3.

Work of the offered Apparatus.         

The work of the offered Brake-Reflector is shown in fig.3. The Debris Apparatus 1 (DA) fly up to space debris (SD) 2 and shutting by a small rocket projectile 3 (fig.3a). (That may be connected by thin cable to Debris Apparatus  1).  The projectile opens a net 4 (fig.3b).  The net 4 catches the space debris 2 (fig. 3c) and releases, unwind (reel off) a brake cable 5 (fig.3d). As the result the SD pass its inpuls to the projectale 3 or SA 1. The SD is braked, the SA (if one connected to SD) gets the acceleration. After this the prijectale disconnected from SA 1 (if it was connected to SA 1), open the Brake-Reflector 6 and brakes the space debris 3 by the Brake-Reflector 6 in the  top atmosphere or/and the solar radiation (fig.3e). The Space Apparatus flights to next SD or delivery the important satellite to Space Station for repair.

Fig. 3. AB Method. Process of  catching and braking SD: (a) – shot of SA 1 by special projectile 3; (b) – open the special net 4 for catching the debris 2; (c) – space debris after its catching; (d) – braking SD by projectile which is used the cable 5; (e) – the (air/solar light) braking by parachute/reflector 6.
Notations:  1 – Space apparatus (SA);  2 – Space debris (SD), 3 – reactive gun, 4 – catch net, 5 – brake cable, 6 – control parachute, reflector, mirror, brake.

Mr. Charles Hall
Page 4.

Fig.4. Some possible  forms of the offered Drag-Reflect Space Brake (Parachute, Sail).
 Notations:  (a) – forward view of drag-Reflector, (b,c)- side view of drag-reflector and parachute, (d) – spherical drag-reflector, (e) – net (grid) for catching the space debris; 1 – inflatable ring (toroid),  2 – thin film (or solar sail), 3 – parachute, 4 – inflatable thin film ball, 5 – connection cables; 6 – direction of moving, 7 – light thin net (grid), 8 – partition into toroid.       
Again, the above is just one workable scenario but will not be approved by UNOOSA as the requirement for the SCDC’s cannot contain an ‘emitter’ (such as the proposed ‘net’), which some consider to constitute a ‘space weapon’.  Yes…fool-hearty notion, but some countries will object…so the requirement must be capable of ‘passive collection’, such as in the case of the Babinka I shown in the video link provided.
What I need from you is a suggestion/recommendation as to how I might initiate contact with the Tall Whites in order to present my proposal to them.  Again, what we need is a new kind of propulsion system, e.g., that contemplated and possiblly based on HPT.  The ET’s obviously have that technology.  What I need is an address to which I could direct a letter via US Mail.  I know the USPO will deliver to coordinates, too.  So, coordinates or a street address would work.
Let me close by thanking you in advance for your assistance.
My email address is: rmannco.president@gmail.com and my direct-dial telephone number is XXXXXXXXX..(Removed by me)
I hope to hear from you.  Thank you for all you do.
Best Regards
Dr. Joe Resnick

FIG. 2

FIG.3

FIG.4

sent a letter to their 'Ambassador for Technology Transfer' at S-1 where, according to Hall...their Embassy is located

'The Teacher'

Dr. Joseph A. Resnick
                                                                                                                 1016 NC Highway 268
                                                                                                                 Lenoir, NC 28645

March 7, 2014
The Weather Observer for
Nellis AFB, NV and Indian Springs
Gunnery Range
C/o Delivery to “The Teacher” at Indian Springs
Embassy, NV

Dear Teacher,

By way of introduction please see http://drjosephresnickcurriculumvitae.weebly.com/ and www.rmannco.com .

Only recently have I become aware of the http://www.millennialhospitality.com series and the Hall Photon Theory and Mr. Hall’s description of his encounters with you and the others at Indian Springs, NC with what he termed as, ‘Tall Whites’.  I found these to be both interesting and credible as well.

I found a copy of Mr. Hall’s Paper on HPT at http://openseti.org/Docs/Hall_Photon_Science_Paper_B.pdf and took the liberty of printing-off a copy and am involved in the personal study of same.  Likewise, I have shared this information with my Colleagues,  Dr Valarie Golovichev and Dr. Claudio Bruno, who, in my estimation are some of the finest, contemporary scientists on the planet.  I have asked my Colleague’s to ponder your theory and to consider how we might collectively collaborate to configure a new type of propulsion system which could be adapted to a new class of space debris cleanup modules (‘SDCM’s’) such as those shown in the videos found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-dwdNecz44&feature=youtu.be and       

I’ve put together a team and we’ve designed a plan to cleanup space debris.  The fact of the existence of so much ‘clutter’ in the earth’s atmosphere, certainly, must be of concern to the Tall Whites.  In one of Mr. Hall’s videos he mentioned that he witnessed a craft being repaired, which, apparently, had been damaged by a meteoroid (it was probably piece of space debris) that had passed through the craft on a 45 degree angle and he mentioned that the ‘fiber-optic coils’ constructed using ‘fiber-optics’ had been damaged by the impact from the meteoroid. Mr. Hall’s reference to same would account for a number of crashes of ET-vehicles and the presence of space debris, and accumulation of same since the 1960’s, probably played a part in a number of past, present and future crashes.  Keep in mind, those small pieces of space debris are moving at about 16,000 MPH.  Imagine one of the ET-craft coming into a pre-determined position in LEO (low earth orbit) and coming into direct contact with a chunk of space debris the size of a softball, traveling at 16,000 MPH?  The result…devastating.

The Teacher
Page 2.

I would like to contact the Tall Whites and solicit their involvement/assistance in cleaning the space debris from the earth’s atmosphere.  There’s a lot of junk out there and if they are traveling to/from the earth as Mr. Hall has reported (on the new moon and the old moon), then there is every likelihood that their craft are vulnerable to collisions with errant space debris which surrounds our planet (see: http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=13176 ).

What we need is a new kind of propulsion system that will enable us to move from piece to piece regardless of apogee/perigee of the debris targeted for recovery and to accomplish this with a propulsion system that is capable of the kind of agility exhibited by the ET’s space craft. 

Space braking to clean up the debris could work, but will require many, many costly launches.  But here is a workable scenario:

Solar braking/acceleration.   In this method the SD/SA connects  with specil thin film solar sail or parachute has surfaces having a different color. For example, blask-white or black-mirror. As the result the solar pressure (solar radiation) on sail (parashute) in left and right sides of circle orbite will be different (Fig.2) (F2 > F1). If the braking is more than acceleration,  the SD/SA will decrease the perigee (Fig. 2a). If the braking is less than acceleration. The SD/SA will increse the apogee (Fig. 2b). 

Fig.2. Braking/acceleration of the Space Debris by the parachure-reflector. (a) – braking, F2 > F1; (b) – acceleration, F2 > F1 (again direction of apparatus moving).  Notations:  1 – Earth, 2 – Earth atmosphere, 3 – SD or SA, 4 – paraphute-reflector, 5 – trajectory of the SD/SA, 6 is solar radiation. F1 and F2 are the light force (pressure).

The Teacher
Page 3.

Work of the offered Apparatus.         

The work of the offered Brake-Reflector is shown in fig.3. The Debris Apparatus 1 (DA) fly up to space debris (SD) 2 and shutting by a small rocket projectile 3 (fig.3a). (That may be connected by thin cable to Debris Apparatus  1).  The projectile opens a net 4 (fig.3b).  The net 4 catches the space debris 2 (fig. 3c) and releases, unwind (reel off) a brake cable 5 (fig.3d). As the result the SD pass its inpuls to the projectale 3 or SA 1. The SD is braked, the SA (if one connected to SD) gets the acceleration. After this the prijectale disconnected from SA 1 (if it was connected to SA 1), open the Brake-Reflector 6 and brakes the space debris 3 by the Brake-Reflector 6 in the  top atmosphere or/and the solar radiation (fig.3e). The Space Apparatus flights to next SD or delivery the important satellite to Space Station for repair.

Fig. 3. AB Method. Process of  catching and braking SD: (a) – shot of SA 1 by special projectile 3; (b) – open the special net 4 for catching the debris 2; (c) – space debris after its catching; (d) – braking SD by projectile which is used the cable 5; (e) – the (air/solar light) braking by parachute/reflector 6.
Notations:  1 – Space apparatus (SA);  2 – Space debris (SD), 3 – reactive gun, 4 – catch net, 5 – brake cable, 6 – control parachute, reflector, mirror, brake.

The Teacher
Page 4.

Fig.4. Some possible  forms of the offered Drag-Reflect Space Brake (Parachute, Sail).
 Notations:  (a) – forward view of drag-Reflector, (b,c)- side view of drag-reflector and parachute, (d) – spherical drag-reflector, (e) – net (grid) for catching the space debris; 1 – inflatable ring (toroid),  2 – thin film (or solar sail), 3 – parachute, 4 – inflatable thin film ball, 5 – connection cables; 6 – direction of moving, 7 – light thin net (grid), 8 – partition into toroid.       
Again, the above is just one workable scenario but will not be approved by UNOOSA (www.unoosa.org) as the requirement for the SCDC’s cannot contain an ‘emitter’ (such as the proposed ‘net’), which some consider to constitute a ‘space weapon’.  Yes…fool-hearty notion, but some countries will object…so the requirement must be capable of ‘passive collection’, such as in the case of the Babinka I shown in the video link provided.
What I need from you is a suggestion/recommendation as to how I might initiate contact with the Tall Whites in order to present my proposal to them.  Again, what we need is a new kind of propulsion system, e.g., that contemplated and possibly based on HPT.  The ET’s obviously have that technology.  What I need is an address to which I could direct a letter via US Mail.  I know the USPO will deliver to coordinates, too.  So, coordinates or a street address would work.
Let me close by thanking you in advance for your assistance.
My email address is: rmannco.president@gmail.com and my direct-dial telephone number is (Removed by me)
I hope to hear from you.  Thank you for all you do.
Best Regards
Dr. Joe Resnick
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 04:22:56 pm by Sgt.Rocknroll »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #289 on: May 31, 2014, 06:22:53 am »
I was not familiar with Dr Resnick, but his CV is very impressive...

Remarkably Interesting to see his interest in the Charles Hall and the Tall Whites !

Amazing that you obtained this letter Sarge... 8)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 06:25:27 am by astr0144 »

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #290 on: May 31, 2014, 06:29:40 am »
Dr. Joe is an amazing scientist/inventor. Friend and mentor. See UMLR section of Pegasus.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #291 on: May 31, 2014, 06:40:13 am »
Great to have such a contact & mentor , and to know your connection with him and that hes aware of PRC....

It would be great to know how he goes on with Charles Hall.

I wonder if any of them have time to visit any forums...or if they may ever consider taking a look at PRC !  :P

Will check out UMLR section.

Many thanks...

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #292 on: May 31, 2014, 12:19:06 pm »
This is fantastic we knows Drt Joe Resnick is a real insider theres no doubt. I was just discussing Hall Photon Theory with a very very intelligent man the other day a scientist and we have been talking about Time Dilation also.
Thank You Sgt. RocknRoll and Dr Resnick.

Offline mutchie6g

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 1
« Reply #293 on: February 01, 2015, 03:16:09 am »
Did we EVER find on if the Dr made contact with the teacher ?

I have spoken with Charles online & i think he most probably had permission to release his books .... He waited 40 years !!!

What disturbs ME is the way he refers to himself as their PET .....

It insinuates we give up our free will to them  :-[

Also they "the tall whites" seem very jumpy because 41 people were

comprimised some badly burned & others killed !!!

They sound 2 much like us for comfort
Mutchie.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #294 on: February 01, 2015, 07:52:52 pm »
[youtube]7gLQ8Z6vlUY[/youtube]

Published on Feb 18, 2013
Tall White facilities possibly located, and evidence of underground construction in the area of the reported tall White underground base.

[youtube]jzrwiempTdM[/youtube]

Published on Jun 12, 2013
Tall White facilities possibly located, and the US Government refusing to provide information.

[youtube]LZGBgSKfD94[/youtube]

Published on Sep 14, 2013
More research into the Tall White Aliens. This time covering the Indian Springs Project.

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #295 on: February 24, 2022, 04:05:07 pm »
A few days ago, I decided to have a look on one of Charles Halls website.

Its a long time since I have looked back into his material / story after what happened
on the past research that many of us did and came to a conclusion that his story
could not be proven as interesting as it had initially appeared to be.

But One always may still wonder or think about it.

One researcher had claimed Charles Hall was a fraud. and I found some video that
suggested that he could no longer do seminar type events.. or if he did, that it was his wife that would do the presentation.

He had two main websites... one that told his story and another that tended to refer to his
books or events.

To my surprise I have found that one of original websites is active.

http://openseti.org/Hall.html

https://openseti.org/

But fortunately some other webmasters have created copies of it as I show below.

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2015/03/charles-hall-and-tall-white-ets.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_hall02.htm

This shows his existing website..

https://www.millennialhospitality.com/index.php

and I found some new content that he had added.

I am wondering if he is looking to maybe do something similar to what Bob Lazar and Jeremy Corbell did when they created some videos of Bob Lazars story.

He has added a NEW video clip of a film that he seems to have created since 2020 about
his story.

and he has created a new book. called  "Beyond_Relativity:.

https://www.millennialhospitality.com/index.php

https://www.millennialhospitality.com/HPT_Beyond_Relativity.php

This is the title of his new film.. with some links where you can see the clip.

He also may have done another film...

some of his clips are on links from his website to be shown on Facebook.

Walking With the Tall Whites

Movie Trailer
Walking WIth Tall Whites
Documentary about Charles James Hall

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/325224/537599373

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=b2TtNVGW9JQ&feature=emb_logo

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=+Documentary+about+Charles+James+Hall&&view=detail&mid=7997382C6324A1129F917997382C6324A1129F91&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3D%2520Documentary%2520about%2520Charles%2520James%2520Hall%26qs%3Dn%26%3D%25eManage%2520Your%2520Search%2520History%25E%26sp%3D-1%26pq%3Ddocumentary%2520about%2520charles%2520james%2520hall%26sc%3D1-36%26sk%3D%26cvid%3DB936BA9B30A54F8AAC426EE5359A3152%26FORM%3DVDVVXX

This is a 16 min video that seemed to relate to it, but on watching it, it does not seem
to actually show anything new other than a image related to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=342&v=cDULSCJ6BEI&feature=emb_logo

Then I have come across this  website which is something new that I had not seen before..

http://tallwhites.earthexpeditions.co.uk/

On having taken a look at the website and his content... I do not think it shows any real evidence and many of the
images and videos that he posts are NOT very clear.. so are NOT ideal evidence to confirm what he may suggest.

so it may not be worth spending too much time looking thru it.. but having said that.. you never know for sure
if he may discovered something worth while.. but I dont think I agree with some of the things he suggests.

However there are somethings that I had not seen before.. where some of images maybe questionable !
rather than dismissed... such as one of the LONG  white building he claims to have found.

that seems maybe to suggest that some of Halls suggested locations for the Tall Whites
space craft hangers , may have been at another location that I had not fully realised.

I had thought they were supposed to be North or Dog Bone Lake on the NTS / Nellis Area.

but this make a lot of ref to a Dry Desert lake west of Dogbone called Pintwater Lake.

Although Hall also did make ref to Pintwater Lake as well.. BUT I think when we were trying to
research it, we were tending to look more at Dogbone Lake.

Dogbone Lake is the Higher  top longer lake on this map.. Pintwater Lake is the one shown with the suggested
Old  ranges 3 and 4.

The Person who created the website claims that he has looked at various versions of Google earth or Maps
for different dates and found some refs to what what maybe be described as one of the Tall White spaceship
Hanger .

he has a series of various posts such as this on his blog...where some are related to some of his UK UFO sitings and others relate to Charles Hall and the Tall Whites.

http://tallwhites.earthexpeditions.co.uk/2018/10/31/pintwater-alien-hangar-door/

http://tallwhites.earthexpeditions.co.uk/2018/11/04/mystery-long-white-buildings/

http://tallwhites.earthexpeditions.co.uk/2018/11/03/tall-white-housing-location/
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 05:35:58 pm by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #296 on: March 29, 2022, 05:48:29 am »
I found another website about the Tall Whites that I am not sure if I had seen before, at least not as it appears now.

I may have seen something similar or maybe when it was in its early stages of creation..
But who ever has created this one seems to created a LOT of content..but parts of it maybe also seen
as other related UFO/ ET / Ancient Aliens type info that maybe suggested could have ref to the Tall Whites
topic.

https://tall-white-aliens.com/

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #297 on: April 02, 2022, 02:46:27 pm »
This is yet another recent ref to Charles Hall and his Tall whites story that  some part that I  must have missed.

I saw an ending of the program earlier today and have searched for a copy for the earlier part that I missed.

Its from Star Treks William Shatners series "Weird or What"  "Aliens Walk among us" . that I thought that I had seen before, BUT I did not seeing this part to do with Charles Hall.

I think there is another part to it that is not show on this video where a Psychologists make some sugestions that Charles Hall was mind controlled to believe his story..by MK Ultra CIA Mind control program back in the 1960s
She claims that he may dilusional (Which at times when he speaks I think he does seem to be so, but its also suggested he is very clever with a High level  science & Nuclear Engineering background )  and she says that she has treated several people who may have made similar claims that they had encounters with Aliens.

One of mysteries with Charles Hall when Dan Berkert was trying to research his military background, is that he could not find anything, yet on this program, it does show some past pictures of him as if he was in the Military.

If there was any possible truth to such things one  may also wonder if that may have happened to Bob Lazars story.

I also seen part of his Jeremy Corbell story again earlier which I had seen before, but when you some times watch things again you note things that you may had not taken in prior..

ONE part of it showed some Interviewing  Bob Lazar about his missing past.. such as proof of his education background...
and he just seemed to still shug it off, with out offering any further suggestions of proof.

and only to say that why would I need to persue that when he had gone on to do much more valid things that he claimed to have proof on,  that may seem more appropiate to his story.  Such as certain newspaper articles may appear to had backed up his Los Alomos background along with certain things that related him to certain authorities to to do with later employing him at Area 51.

What May amaze me about both Charles Hall and Bob Lazars stories is just how much that there is to them,
It would be hard to think anyone could make so much stuff up to also appear to seem to have some valid reasoning or possibilities and for to have remained still supporting their stories after many years, thats in some ways its may be hard to think that they had made them up.

Thinking the stories up alone is one challenge , telling its another and maintaining it for so long after, one may also wonder how have they managed to do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=135&v=MazzEw_MksU&feature=emb_logo

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=weird+or+what+aliens++tall+whites&&view=detail&mid=5C601CE62D43CD96536B5C601CE62D43CD96536B&&FORM=VRDGAR

I managed to find a full copy of the program.
see about the 43rd min for the Psychologists comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2660&v=02DcicJttBI&feature=emb_logo

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=weird+or+what+charles+hall++Aliens+Walk+Among+Us&&view=detail&mid=C967B151F145882893D3C967B151F145882893D3&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dweird%2520or%2520what%2520charles%2520hall%2520%2520Aliens%2520Walk%2520Among%2520Us%26qs%3Dn%26form%3DQBVR%26%3D%2525eManage%2520Your%2520Search%2520History%2525E%26sp%3D-1%26pq%3Dweird%2520or%2520what%2520charles%2520hall%2520aliens%2520walk%2520among%2520us%26sc%3D0-47%26sk%3D%26cvid%3D8785D0AE35C04CCDB746D772EA396CBF

« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 03:27:51 pm by astr0144 »

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #298 on: April 02, 2022, 03:23:36 pm »
One way was to ask Hall for a copy of his DD-214....If he can't produce it then probably he's a faker like so many...

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #299 on: April 02, 2022, 03:57:26 pm »
I dont know if Dan was aware to have asked that at the time he was trying to investigate him.

IF I recall, Dan found a website that was suggested should have had some info on Halls Military background if it had existed... that may had been for a particular section or outfit that he was led oto believe that Hall had claimed.

BUT he could NOT find any info on him to certify that Hall was telling the truth to his military background.
Maybe could remind him if you are in further contact with him to see what he says.

Yet that Video does appear to show some (2 to 4 maybe) Photos of Hall when he was younger that may suggest he was at least in some part of the Military in Vietnam.

One way was to ask Hall for a copy of his DD-214....If he can't produce it then probably he's a faker like so many...

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter