collapse

Author Topic: SHERIFF JOE: 'PROBABLE CAUSE' OBAMA CERTIFICATE A FRAUD  (Read 2561 times)

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
SHERIFF JOE: 'PROBABLE CAUSE' OBAMA CERTIFICATE A FRAUD
« on: March 01, 2012, 04:08:16 pm »
Assuming that most forum members who are also US citizens may have some interest in the general subject of Obama's (POTUS) birth certificate, I am posting this just released news article. This is really the first real "preliminary" investigation of the voracity of Obama's birth place, and certification.

The news article includes several detail video reviews of the investigative results, which are seemingly on fairly sound foundational basis, and they are easily understandable, even for me.  ;)  See link below!

IMHO, this will directly force actions on these general issues, regarding the POTUS' place of birth, and his Constitutional qualification to be the President of the United States. If fraud has been committed, then that should just about do it for him - Remember Nixon!!!

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joes-posse-probable-cause-obama-certificate-a-fraud/
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:10:42 pm by rdunk »

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
Re: SHERIFF JOE: 'PROBABLE CAUSE' OBAMA CERTIFICATE A FRAUD
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 07:27:47 pm »
I believe that there were evil powers at work to put this man in his position. Everyone, everyone who has/had knowledge of this fraud should be tried for fraud, theft and treason.
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline lillyphant

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 4
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 07:42:53 pm »
Off with their heads.

There had to be alot of people involved to pull something like this off and each and every one of them should be accountable.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 08:30:21 pm »
Perhaps this will stimulate more to awaken and to look beyond the spincasts of the media and the programming instilled in us from birth; seriously, just stop and think about this for a slight moment; 99% of all the information consumed by Joe Sixpack comes from either the boob tube (Why, it must be true, Maw, it's on TV) or the daily paper...ever wonder who is doing the editing and giving approval as to what goes and what stays?l What is shown and what stays in the shadows?

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

sky otter

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 09:07:03 pm »

well at this point i am not really concerned about his piece of paper..

what i want to know is what are they going to do..get a do  over for the time he's been pres
if they prove thier claims?
 :P

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 09:21:31 pm »
Right on! If this proves to be a "fraudulent situation, then it is really does make a sad statement about so many other things and areas of fiducial responsibility, that just were not addressed or exercised long before the November 2008 election.

The mainstream news media fell in love with Obama, and totally neglected to properly investigate and expose the "negative stuff" relative to his prior life existence.  Fox news and others tried to get the info out, but a large part of the populace just ignored the information, and accepted the "Pied Piper's story of coming change.

Well we have see three years of "that change", and this country is drowning in the cost and debt of it. His performance is "quasi-Dictator" in many ways, and we haven't seen anything yet, if he gets re-elected.

Sgt.Rocknroll, I believe many share your thoughts relative to  "evil powers" possibly having a part in this. However, if they do, it is just because they are (unknowing to them) doing the work that must take place for God's plan to bring all of this to the 'end of days'. And along that line of thought, all of the pieces of that puzzle just seem to be coming together  - - with so much of everything involving Israel, that tiny little country, that is key to nearly everything that is happening in recent past and current news.

Which says, "it is all good anyway"!!

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 09:43:34 pm »

well at this point i am not really concerned about his piece of paper..

what i want to know is what are they going to do..get a do  over for the time he's been pres
if they prove their claims?
 :P

Well, for sure, who knows? But, the first step is to get him out of office, with the November 2012 election. If he and or his people have broken the laws of the country, then he needs to be removed from office ASAP, through whatever is the appropriate legal process, as was President Nixon. And let the charges, and trials fall where they may.

I would not be impressed with having Biden as President, until November either.

In any case, it will take several years to get this country out of war and back on track to return to the accepted operation under the Constitution, states rights, and personal liberties.

And certainly, some of the problems carried over from other administrations need legislative changes.

I have some concern that Obama may have a plan in place to "take over the country",  as a dictator type, if worst comes to worst, for him. He does have a lot of pieces of the lower levels of government that could back him in any take over attempt, including whatever is the status of the "civilian military" that he has made several statements about.

If Chavez can do it, is it unthinkable that Obama could do it? About all Chavez had to do is make a lot of promises to the masses, and they just let him walk right in, and take over!!

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 11:08:41 pm »
Well, for sure, who knows? But, the first step is to get him out of office, with the November 2012 election. If he and or his people have broken the laws of the country, then he needs to be removed from office ASAP, through whatever is the appropriate legal process, as was President Nixon. And let the charges, and trials fall where they may.

I would not be impressed with having Biden as President, until November either.

In any case, it will take several years to get this country out of war and back on track to return to the accepted operation under the Constitution, states rights, and personal liberties.

And certainly, some of the problems carried over from other administrations need legislative changes.

I have some concern that Obama may have a plan in place to "take over the country",  as a dictator type, if worst comes to worst, for him. He does have a lot of pieces of the lower levels of government that could back him in any take over attempt, including whatever is the status of the "civilian military" that he has made several statements about.

If Chavez can do it, is it unthinkable that Obama could do it? About all Chavez had to do is make a lot of promises to the masses, and they just let him walk right in, and take over!!
Ouch, rdunk, now I wont be sleeping at all! LOL at least not without my tech 9, hehehe!
Keep your eyes open and look over your shoulder and you'll be fine, but take your eyes off the ball, and wham, they will reprogram you in a heartbeat.
Obama, as a patsy he is, might be the one to do it, but believe me, it's been underway for years, and ol Bush 1 and 2  had more to do with it than anyone, thank God he only had two terms, or we'd be a anarchist wasteland now.
Not that that wouldnt be kinda cool.....
Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]