collapse

Author Topic: Just So You Know...  (Read 17939 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: Just So You Know...
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2012, 07:12:08 pm »
Don't expect Them to be forthcoming, Fredus.  I tell You what!

If They are closing all that down, They don't want any further info to leak.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2012, 07:13:55 pm »
Well,   there was this one u2u I sent to a friend asking for a meeting of minds on chat...........is that a crime???
No, just ask for a new password on the login page, that's what I did on Thursday, when I woke up and couldn't login. :)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2012, 07:16:39 pm »
Were They telling the truth?  Was I on the list, ArMaP?
Yes, and your password was already in a list of cracked passwords from 2009.

Did you use that password on other sites? If you did you should change it as soon as possible.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2012, 07:30:27 pm »
If They are closing all that down, They don't want any further info to leak.
Zorgon already posted what happened on the previous page, there's nothing more to it, as far as I know.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2012, 07:51:59 pm »
If you can log in then you weren't on the list, as only those that were had their passwords reset.

What's your user name on ATS?
theseeker713g
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2012, 08:10:56 pm »

Did you use that password on other sites? If you did you should change it as soon as possible.

I have changed it at all sites I remember visiting.  Yes, foolish me, I did reuse the password.

Of course, though ATS has sent Me a new password, I can't change it from what They sent Me, being banned there as I am.  (How silly.  They send Me a new password, and send Me the apologetic email, and I am banned.   ::) )
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2012, 08:14:15 pm »
Zorgon already posted what happened on the previous page, there's nothing more to it, as far as I know.

True, but My point was...  ATS is not going to volunteer any further info.

Offline Ocker

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
  • Grinning
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2012, 09:51:57 pm »
Well I'm shocked that Bill Irvine deceived me via an email today  ::)

Unfortunately your current IP does not match the IP attached to any of your recent posts.

Have you tried the password reset function?

On Feb 11, 2012, at 4:23 AM, conspiratorx@live.com wrote:

> Contact form submission user's IP: 1111.111.1
>
> Contact form submission user's name: Ocker
>
> ===========================================================
>
>
>
> Hello and greetings I am having problems logging in with my saved password.
>
> a password reset would be great thanks
>
> have a great weekend
>
> Ocker

WTF
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 09:53:46 pm by Ocker »
Conformity is the jailer of freedom Rebellion is the time for change

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2012, 11:21:36 pm »
How can you have an IP Address of 1111.111.1 ??????

That is impossible!  :o
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2012, 03:41:17 am »
Puthoff is the Mad Genius of "alternative" just about everything.  ;)  If we could just figure out what he exactly believes these days that would be fascinating.

On that I have a full thread on him here in the Remote Viewing section  check it out  Papers Videos the whole story from the days of Uri Geller.

I plan to invite him over here. He already visited Pegasus yahoo group a few years back. I have lots of invites to go out if I can ever get away from all this dram :P

On topic, I knew those Anonymouses either stank from the beginning or were perfect fall rats either way.

Well from my point of view it COULD be Anonymous...or it could be someone pretending to be anonymous, either a rogue or an actual government agent trying to discredit Anon.  Since they have no identity anyone can put on a mask and say they are anonymous

Now what I did find puzzling is that the moment the word came out that Anonymous was possibly behind it (it led right to someone claiming to be) ATS 404ed the thread on the topic... How weird...

But since both Burntheships and I were online at the time, seems our cache still had the pages and thus we were able to screen capture the important comments :D

That ATS banner...it kills me, lmbo still.  ;D but I didn't fully get what the problem could be by following the links. It went over my head what the beef was??That ATS banner...it kills me, lmbo still.

There is a few more cute banners at ATS... I will post a snap later for some more giggles. On this thing... it seems the new Media Portal that ATS created had a back door that wasn't locked, allowing someone to snatch and grab some files with user name password and email account. The password were encrypted so would be worthless to anyone, but user name and email... I use Zorgon a lot, but my email is published just about everywhere so I really don't care. I have a very good spam filter :D

This file was then uploaded to several places... since demanded to be removed wherever ATS found it. Damage control done as best as possible. I don't really see a problem beyond maybe seeing some spam.

What does concern me is the fact that it happened days before it was discovered  Jan 28 or 29 I believe and it happened to a big guy like ATS.

It Also happened to the CIA who had their system shut down and a few other places.  Now that was scary especially since my internet went down the same night from about midnight to some time in the morning. Then when I get on to the forum I see a white page (corrupt theme file, PM's saying the attachments were all gone and 250 plus pages of error messages...

The same people? Don't know but Anonymous took credit for the CIA ones and the other big ones mentioned in that post back a few.

The one involved was the guy with that nickname juzzy... Burntheships tracked down a lot of aliases like juzzy123 and that member at ATS juzzylfc who joined on Jan 28th.

Now LFC  is Liverpool Football Club...  and the hacker activity appeared to originate from Sweden...

Well surprise surprise.... what are the chances?

Liverpool FC ISC Swedish Branch

Personally I think that ATS dumped that thread because they are afraid Anonymous might not be happy :P but that is just me ;) I do however believe that things like that should not be deleted without explanation... just makes for more conspiracy and mistrust

Hope that helps clear it up. Obviously I don't have any inside info from ATS (unless ArMaP has more to share without getting in hot water) All this was found via our friend Google.... err well sorta friend :P
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 04:51:14 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2012, 03:57:50 am »

Ah missed this  so the passwords were actually cracked? The list i saw they were still encrypted. That is a big difference  :o

There is another issue that Burntheships has been digging into...

Many here will remember Boondock Saint at ATS... I knew he was banned along with Protoplasmic Traveller and a few others (Dimensional Detective no trace since the Tsunami... just hoping that isn't why he is MIA  :( )

Well I have a lot of details posted in the Mod area to go over and verify but this much is certain;

On the internet it has made the rounds that JESTER  is big bad Anonymous hacker that has gone rogue... info is easy to find on that

Now BTS found this...

Boondock Saint
@th3j35t3r Behind you.
Hacktivist for good. Obstructing lines of communication for terrorists, sympathizers, fixers, facilitators. No botnets here. I'll do my own dirty.

th3j35t3r Boondock Saint
RT @Donotgiveintoev: My guess is when Jester is taking a break he is in R&D mode. Love to be a fly on the wall watching him program <Astute.

http://twitter.com/th3j35t3r

If you look at the handle, replace the 3 with an e... 

th3j35t3r = The Jester

Interesting huh?

More.... from our earlier Skype Chat...

I decided to put this out here because this stuff is effecting everyone and after all we are trying to get truth out. I put this in the general forum because we are already talking about it here and I closed the door to any guest viewing of the threads (more on that in a minute)

[8:28:41 PM] burn theships:

ok at the end of that article says its not cool for the ones who try to change The Jester to "The Joker"
so...
sigh
here is what I know about The Jester

A computer hacker known as the “Jester” who calls himself a “hacktivist for good” is taking credit for temporarily taking down the WikiLeaks website.

WikiLeaks.org came under a distributed-denial-of-service (DDoS) attack on Sunday shortly before it began releasing the first batch of some 250,000 US diplomatic cables.

The “Jester,” a hacker who has targeted extremist websites in the past, claimed responsibility for the cyberattack on WikiLeaks in a message on his Twitter feed, @th3j35t3r.

“www.wikileaks.org – TANGO DOWN – for attempting to endanger the lives of our troops, ‘other assets’ & foreign relations #wikileaks #fail,” the message from “Jester” said.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/29/hacker-claims-credit-wikileaks-takedown/

[8:33:37 PM] Zorgon:
so Boondoc IS the Jester

[8:34:05 PM] burn theships:
I dont know
but i just tracked it and The jester that took down wikileaks is the same jester that shows up as Boondock  saint.
here is proof
Jester that took out Wikileaks:
http://th3j35t3r.wordpress.com

Jester that is Boondock Saint:
http://th3j35t3r.wordpress.com/
same guy
http://th3j35t3r.wordpress.com/2011/11/30/of-trolls-and-lawyers-so-i-thought-i-would-share-this-one/

There is more but that should get the point across until we figure out what all is happening

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2012, 04:28:00 am »
Re Pegasus

1)  Policy on Forums

After a long discussion in admin, it is 100% unanimous that we will NOT tolerate any bashing of ATS or any other forum. Discussing facts and passing true information is fine, that is sharing data. But we have no desire, nor will the mods tolerate any vendettas or smear campaigns. I know some people have had bad times at many forums. Please fell free to share your story in the members intro area and then lets move forward and make this place fun and about sharing real info.

I figured this was the best spot to post this because heck, who EVER reads the T&C right?

::):

Now I know none of you in this room are guilty :P but I expect new people will find this thread soon enough... so tell your story, state your beef and lets move on :D  Not everyone at Alpha Tango Spook is all bad :P

2) February the Tenth - The Day From Hell

Right after the shutdown at ATS, that evening my internet went down around midnight for a few hours. When I got up in the morning and logged into the forum, I saw that the theme files had been corrupted. So naturally the first thought was OH NO!!! HACKED  OF CRAP...

Then I see my PM's and peoples avatars and attachments went POOF... I get into the error logs and see 250 plus pages of error messages all dated Feb 10th 2012.

I have spent the time till now figuring it all out. Only one thing left to track but that can wait a bit

So... Reset the default forum files (that we don't use but seem to affect the theme  and the forum came back up  (whew)

The Attachments... seems that one user was uploading a bunch but the folder had a low default limit. When the folder was full, the server automatically created a new folder to take the overflow

Unfortunately the forum can only see one folder at a time. So when the server switched to the new folder, all the old ones vanished. They were still there on the server, but as the files are encrypted they can only be viewed through the forum.

So all the files are there, but I have to figure out how to separate the avatars from the attachments.

It may require everyone reloading their avatars once,, but I will let you know I SHOULD be able to move them

It seems attachments are a bad idea... to easy to mess up and lose data and they get erased after an expiry time of 180 days Pictures should be pasted into the posts. I am working on our own gallery. In fact its already loaded but not activated yet

Now the "Hell" part. 250 plus pages of error messages all generated on February the 10th. We spent all day tracing urls... the biggest one was IP 66.249.71.247  30 pages of errors generated in a short time hitting pages that are part of the software but not used in this configuration

Who are they?

General IP Information
IP:   66.249.71.247
Decimal:   1123633143
Hostname:   crawl-66-249-71-247.googlebot.com
ISP:   Google
Organization:   Google
http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/66.249.71.247#General-IP-Information

At the same time Google was pounding on the door, several other search engines did as well. Don't know why they all hit the same day.

One from Germany and even from China

180.76.5.62  10 hits  Feb 10th
180.76.6.36  10 hits  Feb 10th
180.76.6.233  10 hits Feb 10th
China Beijing Beijing Baidu Netcom Science And Technology Co. Ltd
http://whois.domaintools.com/180.76.5.62
http://www.baidu.com/  China's google

So all these hits, plus the full directory being switched by the server just caused a mess that coincidently happened the same day as the ATS and CIA attacks

I spent time talking to tech support and they found no evidence of outside intrusion... all the error codes were generated by Globat in response to searches on pages not in use

So folkes... the world knows we are here now :D

The last issue has to do with guests attempting to view certain pages. I had some forms set to allow guests to view.  Right now I have set 90% of them that only members can view. That means to see our stuff you have to join, simple as that

Most of those 250 pages came via guest access including the google bot

So  we were not hacked... just overloaded. No data was lost, just sleep and nerves  :-X

And I know know what a few more buttons do and available tools :D
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 04:32:31 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2012, 04:43:40 am »
One last thing before I pass out :P

I have a LONG list of interesting people I have been waiting to invite here. There are already several real insiders on the forum now. I expect we will see many more in the months to come. Some of these people you already know, some will be new, and some will be a surprise.

One thing is certain, these will be names not readily heard on the UFO circuit ;)

The forum is now also backed up in a mirror site (I will have to remember to manually update that one)  so worst case if something happens, we lose only the posts and new signups after the last save time.

So don't be like ATSers and scream The Sky is Falling if we are down... give it time to get back up and log back in... Crap Happens  and with the hackers gone wild... anything can happen

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2012, 05:37:20 am »
Well, Well! Nice too see you all here!
As for these events taking place, during the times of said encryption data being not only rotated and indistinguishably preserved as data encryption mumbo-jumbo, I feel it would feasibly be worthy too take note of an event of rather uncannily that has been taking place since January 18th 2012.
I am a Representative  for a company that has internal access to pretty much any and all financial institutions that are currently preparing taxes for literally millions of folks during the tax season here in the USA.
During this time of around the January 18th 2012 date, there was a severe glitch with the IRS Data base and the system was locked out for some days, approx. 4 days. We were informed of there being some kind of "Entity" Error that had taken place and we (The company I work for) were all locked out of divulging account information or Direct Deposits that were set to their personal Card information. These kind of thing's are not common as for to lock us completely out of account info for such a period of time.
Myself, being inquisitive of this matter and aware of the power of the hackers have at their disposal asked my Senior Financial adviser behind closed doors "Are the funds safe for all the people getting their tax returns and receiving their returns via E-file for direct deposit and if there is any indication that any of these financial branches had been directly effected?" Needless to say, the conversation was dropped and there was nothing more brought up until January 28th-29th when I was informed that the IRS had inadvertently made multiple payments to thousands of tax return recipients and then informed my company that if we should encounter such inquiries too advise the tax recipient that if they had spent the funds that were incorrectly allotted to their accounts that they would be fully responsible for such funds being replenished (regardless of financial consideration) and that the returns must be made IRS Audit able and reflect for many returns to come depending on amounts spent by the Tax recipients that had received these payments incorrectly for the 2011 fiscal year.
Then, as of February 9th-10th, we were once again completely locked out of client account info again. With the correspondence of what was taking place with all of these hacking scenario's, and I know my job, I once again made inquiry, and there was yet another "No Reply" rebuttal for any of these thing's being either acceptable or "Internal" as far as the IRS was concerned.
We have to continually reset our PW and User ID's every time we have to access an account for information pertaining to these card holders accounts.
Though I don't know what the ramification's are for sharing this information about the USA tax return glitch, I do know that with the information provided via the post, it does seem conspicuous to me to have such associated dates and times for these events to be rather "Uncanny" too say the least.
Here's an example of what I am talking about (This is a hypothetical example:No real info):
Jane Doe gets $1500.00 for her return. Approximate wait time for e-returns 7-10 bs days for Direct Deposit of their funds. The funds clear and the Jane Doe who once had a return of $1500.00 now has an account balance of $7552.00 Jane Doe spends most/pr all of the proceeds and is now currently held liable for the incorrect transaction, gets audited from the IRS and also has crippled his/hers financial freedom and is subject to garnishments and fines procured by said glitch. 
This essentially means Jane Doe has inadvertently defrauded the US Gov. for thousands of dollars and is held responsible for both paying back and reporting such activities with in their perspective accounts. 
Their accounts are then frozen, they are put under investigation and they are charged penalties and fees associated with the occurrence  of the transaction and will be held permanently responsible for procuring and spending of funds that were not theirs too acquire.
There are a lot of angry people right now with a specific Tax preparing company, but for reason's of legality, I can not make mention to them due to my relationship to said propitiatory venues.

Though I don't know if this even really pertains to the suggestions of web bots, Hacking or down right identity theft, it is rather odd these dates coincide uniquely and evidently of these thing's taking place via IT hacking issues. Keep in mind, there was "NO" indication to me or anyone else that the IRS was hacked, but literally 10's of thousands are currently being affected with this dilemma.

"Pure Coincidence?" I think not with what was said thus far on our web site.
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2012, 06:08:36 am »
Re: Dimensional Detective

I have been in contact with some mutual friends of mine and of DD; wasn't banned from ats, just disappeared cold turkey, and no one has heard from  DD since; been almost a year now...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]