collapse

Author Topic: 2012 Planetary allignment...  (Read 5255 times)

Captain Dave

2012 Planetary allignment...
« on: January 22, 2012, 06:00:17 am »
With an upcoming Planetary allignment here in 2012 I'm very curious as to what affects we will experience and if we've as a civilization been through this all before in the ancient past - Deja-Vu?

Please add your idea's and information as I would say this involves most of us.

Back in 2011 I recorded some basic info as Comet Elenin (or what was left of it) cruised past. The following pictures I recorded through NASA/JPL and NOAA

K-Indices of 5 or greater indicate a Geomagnetic Storm.

Notice that as we had an allignment of Mercury/Sun/Elenin/Earth and I believe Uranus we had a pretty decent Geomagnetic Spike. This would also be a mini-storm compared to a larger allignment of Planets.

So Planetary bodies contain minerals affected by magnetism and are in fact generating waves of magnetism as they spin. When magnets or in this case Planets allign, it would be reasonable to deduct that magnetic waves are passed from one planet to the other in allignment, creating quite a large domino affect of geomagnetic storms. 

As this huge wave of magnetism passes over and through our Planet, it would be reasonable to further hypothesize that electronic devices would be considerably affected. (Huge EMP - Poof 98% of electronics useless - power grids fried etc... Magnetic Pandemic?)

Given that an electro magnet can erase a computer hard drive and well, our Human hard drive uses Neurons firing electricity, isn't possible that a large enough Geomagnetic Storm could not only erase our PC hard drives, but scramble our Human ones as well?

So, has this all happened in human kinds past and is a reoccuring phenomenon that happens like clockwork? Could be wrong, but I'm guessing yes.

If yes, then how can we shield Ourselves and our Data from such an event?

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
  • open minded student of truth.
Re: 2012 Planetary allignment...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 10:27:19 am »
Well no doubt TPTB will be having some secret ritual as they love
these alignments.As for shielding I shall be wearing the "mandatory" Tin Foil Hat.
As for my hardware? Some form of Faraday cage setup? i dunno.
The thought of a master reset on our brains is just scary.
Nikola Tesla humanitarian / Genius.
never forget this great man who gave so much
& asked for nothing but to let electricity be free for all.

Captain Dave

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 01:22:33 pm »
Well no doubt TPTB will be having some secret ritual as they love
these alignments.As for shielding I shall be wearing the "mandatory" Tin Foil Hat.
The thought of a master reset on our brains is just scary.

Lol, I was thinking the same thing! - a "Reset Button" for humanity.

Disruption of the right temporoparietal junction with transcranial magnetic stimulation reduces the role of beliefs in moral judgments Read more at: http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2010/03/11/0914826107.abstract?sid=5500c9f8-a869-465e-a971-6b6a16ddc4ce

Magnets can alter a person's sense of morality, according to a new report in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Using a powerful magnetic field, scientists from MIT, Harvard University and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center are able to scramble the moral center of the brain, making it more difficult for people to separate innocent intentions from harmful outcomes. The research could have big implications for not only neuroscientists, but also for judges and juries. Read more at: http://news.discovery.com/tech/magnet-brain-morality.html

Crocodiles have a built-in magnetic GPS system in their brains, and putting magnets on that system, scrambles it.

When wildlife officers move the crocodile, it won't be able to find its way back to the place where it may have been causing trouble.

So far there is no evidence that this approach harms the crocodiles in any way.

It simply allows them to start a new life in a new safer location

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/Wildlife-officers-use-magnets-to-confuse-crocodiles#ixzz1kDa8E81x

Magnets on the brain

Next, the researchers scrambled the signal coming from one half of the brain with a magnet. Using transcranial magnetic stimulation, in which an electromagnet placed on the head stimulates the nerve cells of the brain, the researchers disrupted the posterior parietal cortex, an area toward the top and back of the brain that helps with planning of motor tasks.

When researchers stimulated the left side of the brain (the side that controls the right hand), participants' preference for their dominant right hand weakened. Use of the left hand went up 13.5 percent. The finding suggests that the posterior parietal cortex initiates the hand versus hand competition. When the stimulation "trips up" the right hand, the left pulls ahead and gets used more often. Read more at: http://www.livescience.com/10148-constant-battle-brain-pits-hand-left.html

Like shock therapy, TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) stimulates the brain with an electrical current. But it delivers the current indirectly rather than directly. When electricity passes through a wire coil, it generates a magnetic field that can, in turn, induce an electrical current in any nearby conducting material. The brain is nothing if not electrically conductive: Nerve impulses are essentially electrical signals passing along a network of neurons. So magnet:ic stimulation can create electrical fields in the brain.  Read more at: http://discovermagazine.com/2001/nov/featworks

Sooo, we can see that creating relatively small magnetic fields directed at the brain does have an effect. I Wonder what a much larger concentrated Magnetic Field would do?  :o

( Hmmm, 7 Billion people with no moral compass and can't decide which hand to use? )   ??? - Yes I said that.

Sooo, just another wild a$$ guess but - wouldn't people Not affected by such an impact (Those who were shielded in some way) seem like "Gods" to people who just lost their memory?

(Shaking Head - it just seems a little too obvious when compared to "gaps" in past history - but hopefully I'm wrong...)

« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 01:51:00 pm by Captain Dave »

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 02:22:56 pm »
captaindave that is some great research on magnetic fields and
there effects on the brain. scary stuff.

Captain Dave

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 03:47:34 pm »
The following Site: 2012officialcountdown (nice name huh? lol) is listing the following info:
The most commonly discussed alignment in 2012 deals with only the Milky Way, the Sun, the Earth and Venus. There is actually more than one 2012 alignment to consider. Viewed from the Earth, our solar system has high and low locations of planets and start clusters. As we stand on the ground and look up at space, the concept of the solar system is different than viewing it from above because the rest of the solar system moves around the Earth from our point of view. The solar system is a vast plate shaped array of planets and stars called the Milky Way. During the course of the known history of the world, we have always been located at the top edge of this platter of matter.

The 2012 alignment known as the Galactic Alignment will bring about a change that begins on December 21, 2012. It is said that this particular arrangement of the planets and the dark rift at the center of the Milky Way is occurring for the first time since the creation of our current age, our current world. For the first time in recorded history, instead of looking out over the top of the galaxy, we will be looking at it from beneath the galactic plane.

There are those who are convinced this event could place the Earth in danger of being sucked into a black hole at the center of the dark rift in the Milky Way. Others feel that since a somewhat similar alignment involving just the sun and the Milky Way takes place on Winter Solstice every December, that this is just a lot of to do over nothing. But there are other odd planetary placements set to occur in the sky with this 2012 alignment that will place us below the plane of the Galactic Equator for the first time in the known history of the world.

At the same time that we look down the galactic rift from the opposite side of the Galactic Equator, there will also be an annular solar eclipse and Venus will transit across the face of the sun. So in 2012 this alignment is not only placing Earth on an intersection with the Galactic Equator, but doing so precisely aligned with the center of the Galaxy where maximum mass exists. This heavy mass means an increase in gravity creating more influence from the barycenter in our Sun. Astrologers and some astronomers predict this will all line up to deliver untoward effects on Earth.That means rapid increases in solar disruptions as part of this heavenly phenomena. To read more:http://www.2012officialcountdown.com/2012/alignment.html

Now don't get me wrong, NASA is saying nothing unusual will happen in 2012 and given all the wild stories floating around the Internet I'm inclined to believe them.

However, because the Governments just outright lie sooooooo much (and that Is a Fact), I feel even possible hoaxes have to be given a little creedence these days.  ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r4e5Wg4PDI&feature=related[/youtube]
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 04:04:14 pm by Captain Dave »

Captain Dave

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 10:15:36 pm »

"The thought of a master reset on our brains is just scary."

- Don't worry, you wouldn't even remember it happened.  Do you remember where you were before you got "to Earth"? 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage
A Faraday cage or Faraday shield is an enclosure formed by conducting material or by a mesh of such material. Such an enclosure blocks out external static and non-static electric fields. Faraday cages are named after the English scientist Michael Faraday, who invented them in 1836.[1]

A Faraday cage's operation depends on the fact that an external static electrical field will cause the electrical charges within the cage's conducting material to redistribute themselves so as to cancel the field's effects in the cage's interior. This phenomenon is used, for example, to protect electronic equipment from lightning strikes and other electrostatic discharges.

Faraday cages cannot block static and slowly varying magnetic fields, such as Earth's magnetic field (a compass will still work inside). To a large degree though, they also shield the interior from external electromagnetic radiation if the conductor is thick enough and any holes are significantly smaller than the radiation's wavelength. For example, certain computer forensic test procedures of electronic components or systems that require an environment devoid of electromagnetic interference may be conducted within a screen room. These screen rooms are essentially work areas that are completely enclosed by one or more layers of fine metal mesh or perforated sheet metal. The metal layers are grounded to dissipate any electric currents generated from the external electromagnetic fields and thus block a large amount of the electromagnetic interference. See also electromagnetic shielding.

The reception of external radio signals, a form of electromagnetic radiation, through an antenna within a cage can be greatly attenuated or even completely blocked by the cage itself.

Hmm, thats useful! - Thanks Stealtyaroura

I wonder how different sized fiber mesh layers of Graphene would work?

Info on Graphene:http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=577.msg4946;topicseen#new

A company called Nanotrons has been working with nanotech since 2009 and has created "Conductive nanopaint" that is a spray on ultra-thin conductor of electricity as well as many other applications for graphene:
Applications (from Nanotrons website http://www.nanotrons.com)
Protective Structural Materials (as Nanofillers and Nanocomposites)
Fuel (Cryogenic) Tanks
EM Shielding
Blast mitigation
Ballistic/fragment protection
Engine and turbine components
Protective Elastomer components
Transparent Conductive Film
Organic Photovoltaic cells
Organic light emitting diodes
Sensors & Catalysts
Liquid Crystal Displays
Touchscreens
Conductive films
Energy Storage and Electric Devices
Supercapacitors
Li-ion batteries
Integrated circuits
Electrochromic devices
Field-effect transistors
E-papers & Conductive inks
Anti-microbial, Chemical, & Thermal
Anti-bacterial paper
Air & water purification
Chemical and explosive detecting sensors
Thermal management and interfacial materials
Microbial detection and diagnosis devices

ACS Material is also working extensively with graphene.
ACS Material's graphene nanoplatelets can be used to increase tensil strength of basic materials, improve "stiffness, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance and anti-static electricity and lubricant properties."
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 11:58:45 pm by Captain Dave »

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 11:35:58 pm »
This is highly interesting, considering the magnetic
fields produced by cell phones are high enough to be carcinogenic.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs193/en/

I wonder what other effects they may have on humanity?
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 04:08:14 am »
At the same time that we look down the galactic rift from the opposite side of the Galactic Equator, there will also be an annular solar eclipse and Venus will transit across the face of the sun. So in 2012 this alignment is not only placing Earth on an intersection with the Galactic Equator, but doing so precisely aligned with the center of the Galaxy where maximum mass exists. This heavy mass means an increase in gravity creating more influence from the barycenter in our Sun. Astrologers and some astronomers predict this will all line up to deliver untoward effects on Earth.That means rapid increases in solar disruptions as part of this heavenly phenomena. To read more:http://www.2012officialcountdown.com/2012/alignment.html

There is some nonsense here I'm afraid, highlighted in green.  I have allowed the nonsense to slide on another forum but, as I am on the staff here, enough is enough!

There is a Sun-Venus Conjunction in 2012 on June 6 at 15 degrees Gemini.  Galactic Centre is 26 degrees Sagittarius so, "Venus will transit across the face of the sun," but not in a significant relationship to the galactic centre at all (10 degrees away from opposite the Galactic Centre).

On May 21st, 2012 there is an annular solar eclipse at 0 degrees Gemini, which is 26 degrees away from opposite the Galactic Centre at 26 degrees Sagittarius.  Again, even in traditional astrology, this is not considered to be a significant relationship.

The Earth aligns with the Galactic Centre every year, once in opposition (Sun 26 degrees Gemini) and once in conjunction (Sun 26 degrees Sagittarius).  There is nothing special about the alignment with Galactic Centre in 2012.

Also to pass through the plane of the galaxy would take hundreds of years so again there is nothing special about 2012 in this regard.

2012 may have been significant to the Ancient Mayans but the astronomical nonsense in the quote above is NOT the reason why!

Regarding planetary alignments and EM, there is a long established relationship between planetary alignments and Sun spot activity.  This is thought to be due to effects of the alignments on the EM field of the Sun.  How this effects us on Earth is available to interested members who ask the right questions. ;)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 04:31:07 am by Pimander »

sky otter

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 11:21:57 am »
 ;D
ahhh astrology/astronomy...great topic...here's a few of the things i like that have been said by others(colored text below)
personally i think it is a possible point of transition ..where we get to use more than the nominal 5 senses to understand who we are and where we are and wtf it all means.... a point where if you have done the work (self knowledge) you pass to a different level..notice i did not say better..lol
..lots of thought going into this date..so SOMETHING is for sure going to happen...
but maybe like Y2K..all issues will be dealt with to cancell out the bad..

this first is an astrologer guy who i really like how he combines the astrology with the astonomy
but you will have to follow the link to read his stuff.. becasue he states this

http://www.philipsedgwick.com/   this is the entire site

go to the left side and click on Galactic Anomolies
to go here.....you can read it all on line by just following the links..but it is copyrighted so i am only pasting his blurp about that

The Galactic Center
It's true, Pluto now aligns with the Galactic Center and will through all of 2007 and 2008. Following is an excerpt from The Soul of the Sky, one of the many components of my Galactic Trilogy CD. This article is copyrighted and may be used for classes and handouts, but it may NOT be posted on other websites. To purchase the continuously updated Galactic Trilogy CD, simply click here.

and then here is another little something that just may be interesting to the pro's and con's of this date
http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/will-earth-pass-through-galactic-plane-in-2012

Will Earth pass through the galactic plane in 2012?

Earth won’t physically cross the plane of our Milky Way galaxy in 2012, but Earth will cross the galactic equator in 2012. That’s nothing special! As seen from the sun, Earth does this every year – twice.

Updated January 25, 2011.

Yes, Earth will cross the galactic equator in 2012. As seen from the sun, the Earth does this every year – twice. However, the Earth won’t be physically passing through the plane of the Milky Way galaxy anytime in the near future.

Here’s some background. The galactic equator is an imaginary great circle that divides the equally imaginary celestial sphere into two equal halves. The celestial sphere is – of course – a fiction. It’s the same fiction that so confounded the early stargazers, that, as seen from Earth, we appear to reside in the center of a great globe of stars. In modern times, the fiction of the geocentric view of the universe enables astronomers to use a workable coordinate system for mapping the sky.

Now let’s define some terms. When someone says galactic equator, they’re usually talking about the coordinate system of astronomers. On this coordinate system, modern astronomers tweak things a bit, to devise a sun-centered way of mapping the Milky Way galaxy. On the other hand, when someone says galactic plane they are most often referring to the real Milky Way galaxy spinning in space. The galactic plane is the actual mid-plane – the flat part – of our galaxy’s huge spinning disk of stars.

What’s tricky is that – when you look at the starry sky at night as seen from Earth – the galactic equator closely follows the plane of the Milky Way galaxy. Of course it does, because we’re talking about the real Milky Way in our sky.

As seen from the sun, the Earth crosses the galactic equator twice a year, every year. Nothing special here. Keep moving.

As seen from Earth, the sun crosses the galactic equator twice a year, every year. Keep moving.

As seen from Earth, the moon crosses the galactic equator two (sometimes three) times a month. Are you seeing the pattern here? All of this crossing of the galactic equator is just part of the heavens’ normal motion, really Earth’s normal motion as projected on our sky’s dome as we travel around the sun.

Back to 2012. There’s been much hoopla about the winter solstice sun aligning with galactic plane on December 21, 2012. You, however, now know the reality that, as seen from Earth, the sun crosses the galactic equator twice a year. And the galactic equator on our sky’s imaginary astronomical coordinate system more or less corresponds with the plane of the Milky Way galaxy. So, in this sense, the sun crosses the plane of the Milky Way twice a year (as seen from Earth).

Quite by coincidence, the great circle of the ecliptic – the projection of the Earth’s orbital plane onto the celestial sphere – intersects the galactic equator near the solstice points. According to the computational wizard Jean Meeus*, the solstice points were in alignment with the galactic equator as recently as the year 1998 – in other words, they were closer on the sky’s dome then. But in 2011 and 2012, these points – the solstice point, and the point where the sun crosses the galactic equator – are near each other on our sky’s dome.

It’s true that the sun on the December solstice doesn’t return to the same exact spot in front of the backdrop stars every year. The solstice point slowly but surely moves westward through the stars at about one degree per every 72 years. (For reference, the sun’s diameter equals about 1/2 degree.)

Therefore, the solstice point moves about 30 degrees westward every 2,160 years. By the year 2269, the December solstice point will cross into the constellation Ophiuchus. Then the solstices won’t happen so near the location of the galactic equator in our sky.

Take a look at our sky chart. If you could see the stars during the daytime, you’d see the sun in front of the constellation Sagittarius on each December 21 solstice. We show Sagittarius as a Teapot on this sky chart, because many people are able to see that pattern. On or near each December solstice, the sun crosses the galactic equator above the spout of the Teapot, a bit north of the galactic center. Can you see that intersection? If you were standing under the real sky on a dark, moonless night, you could see the great boulevard of stars that we call the Milky Way running astride the galactic equator.

Scientific studies indicate that the solar system lies several dozen light-years north of the galactic plane. What’s more, we are continuing to travel northward, away from the plane of our Milky Way galaxy, at some 7 kilometers per second. Therefore, we won’t be physically passing through the galactic plane in 2012 or anytime in the near future.

Where is the ecliptic in relation to the Milky Way?

*page 301-303 of Mathematical Astronomy Morsels

« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 11:40:34 am by sky otter »

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 03:13:51 pm »
But but.... Sky otter, I need my fix of 2012 doom & gloom
& disaster and rapture and EMP & all the other stuff :-\
I feel deflated now. No big bad boom? Awe not fair.

Captain Dave

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 04:56:17 pm »
But but.... Sky otter, I need my fix of 2012 doom & gloom
& disaster and rapture and EMP & all the other stuff :-\
I feel deflated now. No big bad boom? Awe not fair.

Stealtyaroura I believe they call it "Doomporn" now. Haha  ;D

If nothing else, I think the premise would make an interesting movie... 

Pimander & Sky Otter - Thanks for helping to set the records straight, I Love watching Ignorance give birth to Wisdom and yes I suppose it is all about asking the right questions.  :D 

In the bigger picture, have we seen the truth from all perspectives or is our view still growing? 

sky otter

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 05:25:06 pm »

hey whooooo says there won't be a big boom...lol...i'm sure there will be one...just not marking"THE END"

i always like to see who is saying this stuff and so here is yet another site with some good stuff  for comparison to the doom and gloom scenario.

http://www.2012hoax.org/
Who are we?
Several of us are astronomers, employed in various fields, and some are still in school. Some of us are fairly young, and some of us are retired. Some of us are not astronomers, but have an interest in astronomy and space. Some of us are professionals in the sciences: Astrophysics, chemistry, etc. Some of us are teachers. We come from all over the world: The U.S., the U.K., Australia, Germany. A few of us contribute directly to the site. Many of us contribute by proofreading or giving feedback, or by contributing to one of the main authors by e-mail.

None of us are part of any vast conspiracy to hide anything.

and then detailsed explainations of what these folk believe here:

http://www.2012hoax.org/galactic-equator-vs-plane

but like i said i do believe something is afoot..and i do believe that self knowledge of how to access your inner most talents/radar/knowing will be  beacon like to knowing which way to jump when the manure hits the big ocillator

your decision/s when you are presented with choices...will come down to knowing youself
and that it is a choice and what that implicates

we aren't here now by accident

but hey..just my opinion

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]