collapse

Author Topic: Strange Sounds in Sky Explained by Scientists  (Read 3649 times)

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
Strange Sounds in Sky Explained by Scientists
« on: February 01, 2012, 10:17:20 am »
STRANGE SOUNDS IN SKY EXPLAINED BY SCIENTISTS

Mr. Khalilov, what is the nature of the unusual very low-pitched sounds reported by a great number of people in different parts of the planet since the summer of 2011? Many call them “The Sound of the Apocalypse”. Information about that comes from all over the world: US, UK, Costa Rica, Russia, Czech Republic, Australia, etc.

We have analyzed records of these sounds and found that most of their spectrum lies within the infrasound range, i.e. is not audible to humans. What people hear is only a small fraction of the actual power of these sounds. They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves; they are formed in the upper atmosphere, at the atmosphere-ionosphere boundary in particular. There can be quite a lot of causes why those waves are generated: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc. However, the scale of the observed humming sound in terms of both the area covered and its power far exceeds those that can be generated by the above-mentioned phenomena.

There is one more possible cause of these sounds and it may lie at the Earth's core. The fact is that the acceleration of the drift of the Earth's north magnetic pole which increased more than fivefold between 1998 and 2003 and is at the same level today points to intensification of energy processes in the Earth's core, since it is processes in the inner and outer core that form the Earth's geomagnetic field. Meanwhile, as we have already reported, on November 15, 2011 all ATROPATENA geophysical stations which record three-dimensional variations of the Earth's gravitational field almost simultaneously registered a powerful gravitational impulse. The stations are deployed in Istanbul, Kiev, Baku, Islamabad and Yogyakarta, with the first and last one being separated by a distance of about 10,000 km. Such a phenomenon is only possible if the source of this emanation is at the Earth's core level. That huge energy release from the Earth's core at the end of the last year was some kind of a start signal indicating the transition of the Earth's internal energy into a new active phase.

Read the Entire Article HERE

http://geochangemag.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=142:strange-sounds-in-sky-explained-by-scientists-&catid=1:global-news&Itemid=9

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 02:00:30 pm by zorgon »

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
Re: STRANGE SOUNDS IN SKY EXPLAINED BY SCIENTISTS
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 10:28:51 am »
Well I would imagine its a mix of both in this scenario within our Solar Environment and a mere normal event.

One thing I have learned since the quakes that have rocked city's along the pacific rim is that The Japanese use infra-sound detectors for EQ monitoring.  Maybe everyone does that? but the literature I found on the topic is mainly from Japan and scarce at that. 

Although I would love to take claim for the Trumpets of Tibet Theory (Hehehe)  the site posted has a really good explanation ;)

:)

sky otter

Re: STRANGE SOUNDS IN SKY EXPLAINED BY SCIENTISTS
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 02:23:36 pm »

ok..i'll tell ya what's been going on here...i didn't want to admit to hearing these sky sounds for the last two weeks...sigh
sounding a lot like some of the you tubes

some days with a low ceiling you can hear things you normally don't..so the first few days i chalked it up to that
but it didn't stop with the bright sunny days..(we've had the wierdest of winters here)
soooooooooooooooo i ask hubby what he thought..we disagreed, of course..lol
and yesterday i had had enough and got in the car and headed out...

there were two sets of noise and sometimes they were at the same time and sometimes not..
i headed due west towards what hubby said he thought it was.
dang..he was right..10 miles of road and probably half that as the bird flies..they were sandblasting under a big main artery bridge that has been an ongoing project for  months
ok...
that one was solved
the sound is over a very large river and water does carry it right up the valley's coridor

then i headed back home not sure how to head for the noise coming from south-west..
almost home i ran into the well tender...this area has been getting populated by gas wells in places you couldn't imagine
i knew the guy so i flagged him down and ask if they were drilling a well in  that direction...
yep for the last two weeks  and they should be done today...

noise origins solved.....and today..quiet.....wild
so
i stand by my first call that most can be explained by natural stuff..folks just need to go look

case closed..dusting hands together and walking away

for now

;D

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]