collapse

Author Topic: The Lazar Report by Michael Schratt May 4, 2015  (Read 20852 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
The Lazar Report by Michael Schratt May 4, 2015
« on: June 24, 2015, 01:43:19 am »
The Lazar Report (Fraud, Fiction and Fantasy at S4)
(A technical white paper analysis of the claims made by Robert Scott Lazar)
Copyright by Michael Schratt May 4, 2015

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9rY6dthFxwRQXlVOG1haVRwZk0/edit?pli=1e

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
Re: The Lazar Report by Michael Schratt May 4, 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 03:26:26 am »
I think it is possible that Bob was deliberately deceived.  Things like the "Dept of Naval Intelligence" (it should be "The Office of Naval Intelligence") on his tax/payslip could be part of the evidence that Bob was genuinely employed by someone and also taken to where he was told was S4.  The alien files he claims to have read may also have been deliberate deception.

If there is one thing I don't buy it is the insistence on pointing anyone getting close to UFO information in the direction of grey aliens and so on.  The information about these aliens almost always leads back to someone from or linked to military intelligence.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 03:28:19 am by Pimander »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 05:56:01 am »
Can you still click on the link ok.

When I try, it does not open !
I get this come up..

This webpage has a redirect loop

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

At one point something came up about a google App. That was not available or something.

I tried again

I get a initial message saying its directing..on one browser

Then on firefox I get...

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 06:59:34 am by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 06:08:06 am »
I would hope after seeing the evidence that A51 has shown with the Craft that I think many now believe that it seems to indicate that Bob was at least telling the truth about that.  Hopefully that would make his story as credible as I think we will get.

I am still not sure if Bob did actually see a ET at the so claimed  S4 or just read the information given to him.

But after seeing that craft.. if it worked like he claimed.. back then it would be very unlikely anyone would doubt it as being extreme advanced technology... and I am sure if he was told it was ET.. he would not question it.

I think it is possible that Bob was deliberately deceived.  Things like the "Dept of Naval Intelligence" (it should be "The Office of Naval Intelligence") on his tax/payslip could be part of the evidence that Bob was genuinely employed by someone and also taken to where he was told was S4.  The alien files he claims to have read may also have been deliberate deception.

With ref to Greys.. if you don't believe they/there  are  ETs on Earth..Have you ever heard the suggestion that that could be manmade ?

Programmable Generated Lifeforms  !

As you are the Biology expert on PRC  Pim...

I wonder what you make of not just the rumors of ET cross breeds... but also Various Earth Creature cross breeding that maybe we were led to believe not possible..  Or Animal / Insect with Man Cross breed ?.

If there is one thing I don't buy it is the insistence on pointing anyone getting close to UFO information in the direction of grey aliens and so on.  The information about these aliens almost always leads back to someone from or linked to military intelligence.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 06:12:33 am by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 08:05:51 am »
I was able to see the report on a mobile device...but so far it was not easy to view...

its a PDF doc.

It would be better to view on a PC or laptop.

It looks an impressive report at 1st glance.some material that I don't think that I have seen before.

I think Micheal Schratt   has done an impressive job on it.

It will take some studying.

I note there is a ref to our member "Shot in the Dark" ...Dan.

The Lazar Report (Fraud, Fiction and Fantasy at S4)
(A technical white paper analysis of the claims made by Robert Scott Lazar)
Copyright by Michael Schratt May 4, 2015

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9rY6dthFxwRQXlVOG1haVRwZk0/edit?pli=1e
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:08:27 am by astr0144 »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 10:24:47 am »
Google chrome and firefox are at war with adobe   Chrome is about to dump ALL plugins  Adobe Flash, Adobe PDF reader, Silverlight etc  It is a real PAIN right now because many sites like backs and government services use plugins like silverlight to do transactions

I keep getting warnings that "this feature will no longer be supported"

You best download the PDF  and view it with adobe reader or similar free standing program.

I hope these dumb ass broswer techs stop this crap soon.  It effect the website as well because old YT embed codes no longer work, neither do sound files and other features. It is REALLY pissing me off but not much I can do about it

The new html5 iframe works but means I have to go through every webpage to fix it

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 10:33:12 am »
I can see that will be Highly frustrating if that is what is happening...it will cause a lot of people chaos and a lot of their time.

As far as I know I do have adobe reader..and thought that when I click the link it would auto open it..

Do you have another suggestion , link where it can be downloaded direct or have I missed something somewhere that indicated it.

You best download the PDF  and view it with adobe reader or similar free standing program.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 11:50:34 am »
Do you have another suggestion , link where it can be downloaded direct or have I missed something somewhere that indicated it.
See if this works. :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 11:58:36 am »
Not sure what we would do without you ArMaP.

Not sure how you did it but so far that worked fine.

Many thanks.  :)

See if this works. :)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2015, 08:44:19 pm »

His allegation about what Bob said in 2015 contradicting himself is untrue. Listen to it again slowly and get a grip on what he is saying.

It all boils down to what you know about the case or don't.

Which brings up an interesting point, if this guy is so educated about the Lazar case, why couldn't he answer his own simple questions?

"Oh look at these maps here, S4 couldn't possibly be where he said it was."

Anyone paying attention will know - that is what Bob was told it was.

Simple enough right? Who is he to argue with them?

Simplistic objections all the way through that biased skepdick presentation were quite boring and made the intentions quite clear.

And his "evidence in favor" at the end was equally lame.

"Why haven't any of his co- workers come forward to verify his claim?"

Gee that's a hard one to answer... can anybody think of an explanation for that?  ::)

All of the stupid questions in there are equally lame.

As well as pure fabrication.

Bob never said his piece of e-115 got away from him. Never heard the block of cement story?

"How did Bob get ahold of pieces of E-115?"

Really... you don't know that one either?  ::)

Apparently his knowledge of the case is not as extensive as he thought it was, or presented to us it was.

Just another skepdick in sheeps clothing, trying to masquerade as a fair and impartial observer.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2015, 09:08:56 pm »
Here are the questions he should have been concentrating on -

How did Bob know when and where these craft were going to be flown, so that he could take 5 different witnesses on 3 different occasions out there, to witness craft break all known laws of physics?

How is it that private individuals including myself, unconnected to the case were able to venture out to the exact same location on the same nights and again witness craft  break all known laws of physics?

How is it that videos of these craft when examined closely with advanced imaging software reveal very impressive results unlike anything the operators have ever seen before?

How is it that video of military flares and Janet airlines flights produce mundane results while footage of Area 51 craft do not, and do not resemble each other?

Once again the answer to these questions is pretty simple, depending on your knowledge of the case.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:11:22 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2015, 09:34:32 pm »

I also got to see these things close up twice.

Once when one flew over head, and also when I triggered the 'intruder with camera' alert and they all landed on the desert floor in front of me.

I would say they were as close as if I was in the back row of the crowd in 'The Day The Earth Stood Still'.

Both times my impression was they were about 50 ft wide.

A few years ago you could actually see where S4 was on google earth.

There was an image taken during winter when there was snow on the ground. On the edge of papoose lake nine rectangular spots on the snow had melted, all in a row next to each other.

After the guy who discovered this mentioned it on a forum, that image quickly disappeared.

To this day you can not find it anymore on past google earth images or the wayback machine or anything.

Mark my words the day will come when everyone will discover it is all true, every word he said.

Bob's appearance at the 2015 conference must have these guys worried if they are mounting a new offensive against him.

The crowd was obviously on his side.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:40:45 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2015, 09:35:37 pm »
From an initial read..

I think that I have seen quite a lot of those points raised at one time or another that his report addresses.

Some I agree one could see alternative views on.

Some other points he indicates...He may have made some fair points that make one question...and may need further investigation or explanation.

Even if some of his facts seem to make sense..and the finer details were considered...

There may be other reasons Bob MAY have indicated that he may have not fully told the truth about..I don't suppose we can ever really know.

At the moment I am not swayed in my view based on   several points that he has come up with to discount the story.

It may be that the location was NOT at Papoose Lake..and if Papoose is radiated.. He may have some good points.

I have questioned that for some time.

With ref to the hanger sizes etc... I am not too keen on thinking the dimensions are so critical..

I am not too bothered about the Chairs within the craft..whether there was 2 or 3 or one could have been removed somehow.

Not too concerned about the Hatch details..

I am sure that if there were small Aliens that they would have some means to reach the Hatch, be it steps or some other means.

He may have some points about the size of the crafts inner dimensions and whether a Human could operate  it... But how do we know if Bob was aware who was operating it at the time.

I am sure many could offer suggestions to many of the points that he raises if one decided to consider doing a reply to his report.

The stuff to do with Bobs qualifications, did he work at Las Alamos,  the brothel connections.. I think that I have seen or thought of other suggestions or answers to most of them in the past at some time.

It seems he did have  degrees, in Physics and Electronics... but I am not sure How a Masters degree varies from that... I assume its not like a PHD but just a higher degree.

Would they need to worry about that if they set him up ?

If he was set up I am sure he was chosen for a reason and all the Interviews with Dr Teller etc ,Clearance issues would have been taken care of.

If Bob obtained a sample of E115...maybe from Los Alamos.. How secure was Los Alamos at the time to stop him smuggling a sample out ?

I don't think we know much about the details of operation and material of  the dome Anti Matter reactor that is suggested that the Element 115 is put into ...and what that is made of and how it may relate with the E115 itself to be able to really make any real conclusion as to how it all may actually work.  There could be a LOT more about that part  that has not been explained.

Hopefully A51 can show us some further footage of what he witnessed...if he has actual photos of the 3 craft that he says he witness land at Area 51.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 10:15:14 pm by astr0144 »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2015, 09:56:09 pm »
Well up untill ShotInTheDark linked me to that I had always thought Michael Schratt was on our side on the Area 51 thing

Seems I have fallen off the boat and can't swim fast enough to keep up :(

I posted it figuring the right people would dissect it.   I also so an interview done in Holland by George Knapp  very recent. I forgot to post it last night so will have to do a quick search now

back in a few....

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2015, 09:58:36 pm »
Bob's claim his job and education history was erased.

It has been proven Bob DID work where he said he did, despite official denials from the company.

Score one for proof of job history being erased.

His job there was operating a behemoth multi million dollar particle accelerator.

Are they going to let a janitor with no educational degrees at the controls of this thing?  ::)

Score another one for proof of his educational background.

So occasionally we DO get a peek behind the official curtain of denial.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter