collapse

Author Topic: Heads Up/FYI: ATS Closes Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake thread  (Read 5894 times)

Offline this_is_who_we_are

• Command Duty Officer
  • Gold 32
Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake thread closed by SkepticOverlord due to it being too many pages in length:

"The length of this thread has far exceeded usefulness.
If a new thread is started, please let me know and I'll link it from this thread-closed post.
Thanks."
-Skeptic Overlord
 0/6/2013

"qmantoo" started this one today:
Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread969369/pg1

Just thought I'd pass this along.
"The uninitiated perceive time with no appreciation of the beginning. And no understanding of the end. To them time is an infinite commodity. We know better and we will not waste a second of it. This is who we are."

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277

"qmantoo" started this one today:
Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread969369/pg1

They there Tiwwa,

Thank you for the heads up. Honestly, not a bad idea.
It has been 2+ years; and I want to say thanks to everyone
who has had input into that thread.

What we are dealing with now far exceeds our experience,
it is a very tragic situation. I try and follow the updates,
read along star and flag. I dont comment much as there
are a bunch of fine folks doing some great work on that.
So here is my big thanks to those folks, and that include
Thor here on PRC, and over at ATS, has done an outstanding
work tracking and documenting.

Thanks again this is who we are!

"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline DancedWithWolves

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
Greetings friends,

I came to join you.

The Part I thread is now missing from ATS. Only page 1 remains. Leadership has not responded to questions, other than to say Skeptic will have to be the one to figure out what happened. Years of work by so many...missing. No communication from Skeptic.

One member is attempting to use The Way Back Machine online to recover the thread but pages are missing.

Just thought you guys would want to know. I will let you know if there is any meaningful response to my board question thread.

The largest thread on a proven cover-up in the history of ATS is gone,
So far...
Crickets

Glad to see so many names here.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Waybackmachine doesn't work well with forum  tried that before

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
so is ats getting so desperate for server space ,that hes cleaning out old files.or do you think its more of a coverup?
history is written by the victors.shall we be victorious?

im personally running into many cover ups right now in my personal life.
so i say in a ct frame of mind,is this a national agenda currently?
will we be seeing more lying by the general public overall.
as for me ,it makes life difficult to make sane decisions and having folks around me that can be trusted,keeps my mind level.

we all may want to take some time and really contemplate the value of honesty and reenforce it in our own personal lives.so to be of a better value later on down the road.as it seems the times are changing and it may be our only lifeline to sanity in the future.
this is not a call out to anybody as we all have our own issues,but more of a headsup to what may be coming down the road.
we may need each other even more for moral support in the future and a good foundation will help that.peace and love to all peggy heroes.

ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline DancedWithWolves

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
I don't trust it. I just don't.

TEPCO has admitted to a cover-up.
Why now?
I think the plant has proven beyond Japan's ability to recover. They want help now from the people who also wanted this disaster out of the headlines. GE, the nuclear industry, Governments who built economies around nuclear.

The proof of those involved beyond Japan is in the Part 1 thread. Who came in to do their own assessments? Lots. Including one person who definitely doesn't want negative press at this time...Former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton.
http://nukeprofessional.blogspot.com/2016/02/hilary-clintons-emails-about-fukushima.html?m=1
Clinton's Fukushima Emails

And many others. It's blame time now, according to TEPCO's step, and time for more money in the financial abyss ahead at Fukushima.

Why the complete lack of response from ATS?

How is the largest thread in their history so conveniently gone now? A little concern about locating it would help. It's been weeks with no reply. Maybe they just aren't around anymore, or don't care, or both.

The lost data is maddening.

My apologies in advance when this reply doesn't post correctly. I'm a newby here.

Peace

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
two things.
one ,i quit worrying after the meltdown broke through the mantle as now its just residual radiation.
second ,after john hutchinson episode on peggy,i was forced to invent a way to solve the residual situation and provided such plans on pegasus for general consumption.
i wash my hands of the issue as i put my best foot forward and the chimp world stood back and did nothing.
as im in virtual poverty and 9 months from homelessness.ive become pretty cold to the whole save the world thing.let the chimps kill each other off and i will just worry about protecting my family and friends as best i can.

Dumbledore

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
as im in virtual poverty and 9 months from homelessness.

Sell on ebay etsy amazon and facebook...

Sell anything...  Sell everything

It works

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
TEPCO has admitted to a cover-up.
Why now?

Well way back when the events were happening I Thor BTS and many others were up day and night reporting events live as they happened and analysing what was happening... for three months I got little sleep as the Japanese news station was updating and we had 'boots on the ground'

back then we all knew that Unit One was in meltdown from the beginning. A Canadian worker was interviewed on his return to Toronto and he said BEFORE the tsunami hit there was a huge cracking sound and all the bells and whistles went off. They got the hell out of there but TEPCO blocked the doors, saying they need to be checked for radiation first. They pushed out anyway got into their cars and got out BEFORE the tsunami hit.

Later on the part about being blocked in was deleted from the CBC video (which is still available)

So all the time they were sayoing it was under control... it was already in meltdown....

Since the Japanese plants SKIPPED the heat converter and fed radioactive water straight into the turbines in the othjer building. all you need do is take one look at the pick up sticks pile that was the pipes. THOSE pipes carried the 'hot' water. Pipes gone... ergo NO CONTAINMENT was possible  EVER from the get go.

Well Naoto Kan, now ex primemiister issued an apology. He was invited to the European symposium but sent the apology via a video... In the video he admits that the three plants were in meltdown 8 HOURS after the earthquake...

So... here is that apology

[youtube]eYv3w63us5k[/youtube]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Here is the CBC interview   

"We were evacuated on Friday morning because they lost cooling in the core," said Ayotte. "There's about four feet of fuel exposed. Sendai, that town is just gone."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/canadians-return-from-japan-relieved-exhausted-1.1056907

« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 01:26:00 am by zorgon »

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
Sell on ebay etsy amazon and facebook...

Sell anything...  Sell everything

It works
hmm?

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
The Part I thread is now missing from ATS. Only page 1 remains. Leadership has not responded to questions, other than to say Skeptic will have to be the one to figure out what happened. Years of work by so many...missing. No communication from Skeptic.
I didn't know about that, when was this problem detected?

The largest thread on a proven cover-up in the history of ATS is gone,
The thread is having a really strange behaviour, it looks like something is not right with the database, as asking for any page only returns the first page as seen by someone not logged in.

Offline DancedWithWolves

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
Greetings,

I was looking for data I knew was in the Part 1'thread on ATS about who else was likely in on the cover-up that TEPCO had just finally confirmed. That's how I figured out Part 1 was gone. It doesn't matter if you are logged in or not. It's gone. Only page 1 loads. It looks like the pages are there but, they are not.

On June 22 I opened a board question thread asking where it is.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1123883/pg1

Two mods commented but the general message is the problem is over their pay grade and SO would need to address my question. Nothing from SO despite a report he was notified.

My search was prompted by this report...(CBS source below)

TOKYO -- The utility that ran the Fukushima nuclear plant acknowledged Tuesday its delayed disclosure of the meltdowns at three reactorswas tantamount to a cover-up and apologized for it.

Tokyo Electric Power Co. President Naomi Hirose's apology followed the revelation last week that an investigation had found Hirose's predecessor instructed officials during the 2011 disaster to avoid using the word "meltdown."

"I would say it was a cover-up," Hirose told a news conference. "It's extremely regrettable."

TEPCO instead described the reactors' condition as less serious "core damage" for two months after the earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011, wrecked the plant, even though utility officials knew and computer simulations suggested meltdowns had occurred.

An investigative report released last Thursday by three company-appointed lawyers said TEPCO's then-President Masataka Shimizu instructed officials not to use the specific description under alleged pressure from the Prime Minister's Office, though the investigators found no proof.

The report said TEPCO officials, who had suggested possible meltdowns, stopped using the description after March 14, 2011, when Shimizu's instruction was delivered to vice president at the time, Sakae Muto in a memo at a televised news conference. In a video from that day, a company official rushes over to Muto, showing the memo and telling him that the Prime Minister's Office has banned the word.

Government officials also softened their language on the reactor conditions around the same time, the report said.

Sorry for improper formatting. Still figuring out the bells and whistles here.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
On June 22 I opened a board question thread asking where it is.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1123883/pg1
I went looking for more info about this and found that thread. :)

Two mods commented but the general message is the problem is over their pay grade and SO would need to address my question. Nothing from SO despite a report he was notified.
That's true, only SO can look at the software side of the forum to see what's happening. As this is (to me) a relatively serious problem I'm sure he will solve it as soon as he can.

Offline DancedWithWolves

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
I hope so. If he could biggie up his communication skills it would help my blood pressure too. This reaction or lack thereof is very out of character, in my experience.

I hope you are right. I really do. Please be right.

Thanks and good to see your name again.

Peace

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56