collapse

Author Topic: "NukaTuna" - The Last Fish in the Ocean  (Read 31256 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Re: "NukaTuna" - The Last Fish in the Ocean
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2013, 05:14:50 pm »
Updated 1 February 2015

Very funny. TPTB delete the source video but there are backups.   :P

[youtube]kf66vQQdlcE[/youtube]

« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 02:35:46 pm by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2013, 06:27:35 pm »
Guess I won't be buying tuna for the kitties anymore.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2013, 08:30:20 pm »
[youtube]U6qpc4OsrSM[/youtube]

Published on Oct 27, 2013
SOURCE: http://www.king5.com

« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 09:59:07 pm by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2013, 04:17:34 pm »
Saw an article in the paper from Florida Today newspaper about the melting seastars on the West Coast.  It said the scientist could not find out what the problem is that they were just wasting away.  They said the same thing was happening to the more delicate sea creatures.  The scientist mentioned all sorts of possible maladies but radiation.  Well, hello!  I had to comment and put in my 2 cents.  I said, have you considered radiation poisoning?  All I heard crickets chirping.
From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Cosmic4life

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2014, 09:31:00 am »
So .... now we are here in Jan 2014 .... the Pacific Ocean is rapidly becoming a Dead Pool.

From the bottom up ... the food chain is collapsing .... this year will see the drastic reduction in Whale populations as well as other predatory species ... it may even be the demise of some Whale species.

With that will come the complete collapse of all Pacific fishing industries ... with the possible exception of Crabs and Lobsters , they are having a Banquet and so we may see an explosion in their populations ... but as they are bottom feeders they will accumulate Radioactive elements at an accelerated speed ... is anyone actually monitoring the Crab and Lobster populations ?

And yet ... watching mainstream media ... not a squeak ... not even a whimper .... they must be getting paid a LOT of money to keep up the stony silence for so long.

Wars have been fought over less resources .... and here we are with the entire Pacific in jeopardy ... the blow-back will be huge when the crisis point becomes obvious to all.

I can barely contain my anger at TEPCO and the Japanese Government .... so careless ... so inept ... so deceitful.

C..

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2014, 11:11:31 am »
Maybe this is the way the elite want it to be.  Will this kill off some people and reduce the population to the 500 million level they want?  Then they will eat their genetically modified food, live in their castles / bunkers.  You will have the haves and have nots but no one in between.  Seems like we are going back to feudal times.  Or are they trying to reduce panic in the sheep?  Just more questions...wish I knew why mainstream media don't speak up.  It's hard to tell.  Even my friends for the most part don't seem to care.  They don't want to hear any negative.  Too interested in their football games and sports and just enjoying themselves and don't want to hear any negativity.  I can understand but they need to at least be aware and they don't want to know at all.  Human nature itself will be our demise if people do not wake up.  Zorgon in another thread spoke of human tolerance.  He was right, how much will each of us tolerate without action.  How much will it take to wake up people.  I'm afraid people have gotten use to crisis management.
From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2014, 01:47:50 pm »
Uranium dust used as pesticide
on export food crops in Tanzania

Tanzania Produce Grown With Uranium Dust

Uranium dust used as pesticide in Tanzania: urgent need to stop this

'Action needed’ on uranium use in Tanzania, DW 11 Nov 12,
Reports say Tanzanian farmers have used uranium dust as a pesticide. Immediate inspections are needed, says Ute Koczy, a member of the German parliament and Green Party spokeswoman on development issues.

DW: Tanzanian media have reported that local farmers have used uranium dust to protect their crops. When you found out about this, you wrote an open letter to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) as well as the president and prime minister of Tanzania. What did you call for in the letter?

http://nuclear-news.net/2012/11/12/uranium-dust-used-as-pesticide-in-tanzania-urgent-need-to-stop-this/

The production of fresh produce in Africa for?export to the United Kingdom: October 2006

Tanzania exports a relatively small volume of vegetables to the UK (Figure 8.1) concentrated on five products, although green beans represent the major export by far, with year on growth since 2003 (Figure 8.2). Tanzania does not export any significant volumes of fruit, although cashews are listed under fruit and nut exports (HTS 0802), with exports predominantly to India.

Tanzania was the United States' 129th largest supplier of goods imports in 2013.

U.S. goods imports from Tanzania totaled $70 million in 2013, down 38.8% ($45 million) from 2012, but up 190.2 % from 2003.

The five largest import categories in 2013 were:

Spices, Coffee and Tea (coffee) ($23 million),
Precious Stones (gemstones) ($20 million),
Knit Apparel ($10 million),
Lac and Vegetable Saps (pectates) ($5 million),
and Miscellaneous Grain, Seed, Fruit (seaweeds) ($3 million).

"The probe comes in the wake of rumors that some farmers from the two regions are using uranium dust as pesticides to preserve cereals and agricultural produce."

"…foodstuffs preserved with uranium dust are harmful for human consumption as they can cause cancer related diseases."
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 02:36:40 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline WhatTheHey

• It always remains true that light requires a source, penetrates the darkness and illuminates all it touches. Be the source be the light.
  • Inventor's Group
  • Gold 45
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2014, 05:10:41 pm »
 :o  My oh my, Melting starfish, glowing tunas, well at least the fishermen will be able to see the tuna better!  :'(

Does this mean the tuna will be precooked?

I know this is a very nasty thing happening to our planet.  But it's always good to try and have a chuckle. At least while there seems to be nothing we can do.

WhatTheHey

« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 05:14:58 pm by WhatTheHey »
WhatTheHey

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2014, 06:57:19 pm »

Published on Dec 9, 2014
The POST IGNORANCE battalion, 801-452-1908
http://youtu.be/sHkqSu-E2-Y?list=PLGh...
http://www.thepostignoranceproject.com/

Any of you want to compare PHD's bring it on;;;
not only eat sleep drink this my entire life,
I NOW SLEEP WITH IT
ACUTE LEUKEMIA
GIVEN 2 MThs to live on 10/13/11;;;;;;;
Physical literature;;;;;;;;
on BALCO, the PACIFIC GENOCIDE BY kevin d. blanch,
THE NEW LONGEST WALK;;
will go on for hundreds of generations NOW,
thanks to the NUCLEAR CARTEL,
AND THE NUCLEAR WHORES THAT COVERED FOR THEM,,,

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-...
“I have a tale to tell
Sometimes it gets so hard to hide it well
I was not ready for the fall
Too blind to see the writing on the wall
A man can tell a thousand lies
I've learned my lesson well
Hope I live to tell
The secret I have learned, 'till then
It will burn inside of me
I know where beauty lives
I've seen it once, I know the warmth she gives
The light that you could never see
It shines inside, you can't take that from me”

MADONNA, . / LEONARD, PATRICK
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 09:17:29 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2014, 08:02:05 pm »
[youtube]zII-vwPXnn8[/youtube]

Published on Nov 27, 2014
Fukushima Engineer: Officials covering up how badly groundwater is contaminated
— Scientist: “We’re measuring higher levels off Japan”
— Radiation near California already exceeds expectations, will be rising for years to come
— TV: “Cleanup can’t be done… They lied from the start, Tepco is a den of inequity” (VIDEOS)
http://enenews.com/fukushima-engineer...

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2014, 09:34:03 pm »

(Click photo for large view)

(Click photo for large view)

Fukushima "No More Seafood For You"

Published on Dec 14, 2013
The truth about Fukushima and things have only gotten worse.
They Poison our Water, (Fluoride)
They Poison our Food (Chemicals & GMO's)
They Poison our Air (Chemtrails)
They involve us in Wars (Everywhere)
They Kill our Fish (Fukushima, 60 more plants on that soon to be destitute Island)
And you doubt there's a Depopulation Agenda,

Really?
This is the only issue we should be talking about?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 01:01:54 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2015, 02:50:51 pm »

Magazine Editor’s Final Words: Fukushima exponentially more dire than Chernobyl — Deteriorating plant threatens mass extinction around world

Guy Crittenden, editor of HazMat Management magazine and Solid Waste & Recycling magazine
(Part of the EcoLog Environmental Resources Group, “Canada’s leading publisher of print and electronic environmental, occupational health and safety, workers’ compensation news, legislation and compliance solutions – Subscribers include environmental health and safety managers, engineers, executives and lawyers in all industry sectors and government”):

Dec 11, 2014 (emphasis added)

•   [After a quarter-century, this is] my last article written as Editor of HazMat Management magazine [and] Solid Waste & Recycling magazine

•   Instead of a long article about what transpired in 2014 and what may be ahead, I’m going to offer readers three items… that have made a deep impression on me recently; these are “must watch” items for anyone interested in helping our species avoid peril from environmental degradation

•   The deteriorating status of things at the destroyed nuclear plant at Fukushima, Japan… you have an obligation, really, to be aware of conditions there

•   [There is a] very real and present threat from the… highly radioactive… destroyed cores of the reactors, as well as things like the storage of contaminated water in hastily-built, rusting containers

•   This is serious stuff… an actual meltdown of the reactors — real China Syndrome stuff — as had been assumed would never likely happen in a modern reactor

•   The situation is exponentially more dire than Chernobyl

•   [Workers must] remove the rods for safe containment without having them contact one another and trigger a fire, the consequences of which would be unimaginable — We’re talking mass extinction around the world, especially in the northern hemisphere

•   Most people have forgotten the situation and think of it only as a local Japanese problem

•   It’s only a matter of time before another earthquake or tidal wave triggers such an event

« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 12:50:07 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2015, 04:30:18 pm »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2015, 08:34:40 pm »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter