collapse

Author Topic: New World Order  (Read 4933 times)

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
Re: New World Order
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2014, 02:39:37 am »
Because using the term 'New World Order' is simpler than the speel you just provided.

New World Order
New World Order
New World Order

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2014, 03:14:37 am »
I never want to hear those three words together again. Ever.

We MUSTt have ORDER in the NEW WORLD...

...or we will be just as BAD as the OLD WORLD   8)

Offline Glaucon

• Blank
  • Gold 13
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2014, 03:19:36 am »
Because using the term 'New World Order' is simpler than the speel you just provided.

New World Order
New World Order
New World Order

You clearly don't understand.

Do you think  Cold War historians  simply recorded an even that happened  and then subsequently said: "That was  because of the Cold War too".  "And also during the Cold War, Americans enjoyed watching a comedy show called "In Living Color", comprised of Black Comedians on Black issues. The Success of the show among white Americans was clearly another one of those things the Cold War did."

You see my point I hope. Cold war historians don't talk about the Cold War. They are experts on the history that perpetuated every second that the period of time "Cold War"  pertains to.
It's been YEARS since it was first uttered, and all the while this "new order" is begging you to formulate the history of it! Everytime is spoken, a world that world order changed a tiny bit
"The beginning of wisdom comes with the definition of terms" -Socrates

"..that the people being ignorant, and always discontented, to lay the foundation of government in the unsteady opinion and uncertain humour of the people, is to expose it to certain ruin" -Locke

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2014, 03:41:24 am »

says the New World Order Shepherd...

...to the flock

These same people just yesterday wore a wool coat... today they wear a plastic mask

SAME SHEEP   only the Shepherd has changed  :P

Meanwhile  the Industrial Machine gears up to make MILLIONS...

At least THIS fellow UNDERSTANDS

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2014, 11:01:07 am »
You clearly don't understand.

Do you think  Cold War historians  simply recorded an even that happened  and then subsequently said: "That was  because of the Cold War too".  "And also during the Cold War, Americans enjoyed watching a comedy show called "In Living Color", comprised of Black Comedians on Black issues. The Success of the show among white Americans was clearly another one of those things the Cold War did."

You see my point I hope. Cold war historians don't talk about the Cold War. They are experts on the history that perpetuated every second that the period of time "Cold War"  pertains to.
It's been YEARS since it was first uttered, and all the while this "new order" is begging you to formulate the history of it! Everytime is spoken, a world that world order changed a tiny bit

Clearly I don't understand ...     (Rolls eyes)

Actually, a lot of historians simply stated  "because of the effects of the cold war" - there's a name for those historians, they're called "Cold War Historians" - lmafo!

Besides that, I use the term New World Order, because that is the term that the international actors and agents have been using themselves. (See, I can use the lingo too).

Plus the New World Order isn't just a past event, it is a current and future one also.

So no, I don't get your point...

If you'd like to elaborate without all your conceptual words, I'm all ears.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 11:05:44 am by Sinny »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2014, 01:59:08 pm »
Actually, a lot of historians simply stated  "because of the effects of the cold war" - there's a name for those historians, they're called "Cold War Historians" - lmafo!

The 'Cold War' was a FALSE FLAG operation. Werner von Braun told us so;
Posted at ATS a long time ago...

Wernher von Braun said America will manufacture four enemies;

1) Russians... they never were our enemy, the whole Cold War was a ruse to arm up both sides

2) Terrorists...Bin Ladin and Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9/11... even Bush says so

3) Asteroids... were gonna need some big space weapons to stop those puppies 

4) Alien invasion... were gonna need a space fleet to stop those critters...

Seems like they may be skipping step 3... But then... Asteroid Apophis is coming in 2029... its gonna be so close it can knock out satellites. Even NASA isn't 100% sure of the trajectory 

Also check out THIS book  written by an Astronaut and a Cosmonaut

Two Sides of the Moon: Our Story of the Cold War Space Race Paperback – February 21, 2006
by Alexei Leonov (Author), David Scott (Author), Tom Hanks (Introduction), Neil Armstrong (Foreword)

Besides that, I use the term New World Order, because that is the term that the international actors and agents have been using themselves. (See, I can use the lingo too).

The term "New World Order"  was created by the Cabal of the Old World Order to give us a Boogyman.  When the Founding Fathers, (Rosicrucians and Masons) created America to be a TRULY free nation they called it the NEW WORLD, the NEW ATLANTIS....  then in 1914 the Cabal (bankers et al) took back control at the hands of Woodrow Wilson. Ever since then the Cabal has been feeding the flames of conspiracy touting the "NEW WORLD ORDER" as being evil and making the average Joe and Jane think the "Illuminati" (read Rosicrucian, Mason, etc) are the enemy

There IS NO NEW WORLD ORDER  it is merely the OLD WORLD ORDER doing business as usual.  Think about it... for there to be a true ONE WORLD government all the current power mongers and despots would need to step down, give up their power and 'piece of the action' to a mere few.

That is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN  EVER   :P

We NEED a New World Order... a true one... one that works like the Federation on Star Trek... what the UN was SUPPOSED to be (instead of an impotent debating team :P )

Plus the New World Order isn't just a past event, it is a current and future one also.

The Military did studies on this "New World Order" to see if they could use this public misconception to their advantage :P I already posted the files from DTIC   :P I believe those papers are still used at the Air Force Academy   8)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 04:44:49 pm by zorgon »

Offline Lunica

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 37
  • Its al Music
    • AVB Music Productions
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2014, 02:11:04 pm »

1) Russians... they never were our enemy, the whole Cold War was a ruse to arm up both sides

2) Terrorists...Bin Ladin and Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9/11... even Bush says so

Seems like they may be skipping step 3... But then... Asteroid Apophis is coming in 2029... its gonna be so close it can knock out satellites. Even NASA isn't 100% sure of the trajectory 

Two Sides of the Moon: Our Story of the Cold War Space Race Paperback – February 21, 2006
by Alexei Leonov (Author), David Scott (Author), Tom Hanks (Introduction), Neil Armstrong (Foreword)

The term "New World Order"  was created by the Cabal of the Old World Order to give us a Boogyman.  When the Founding Fathers, (Rosicrucians and Masons) created America to be a TRULY free nation they called it the NEW WORLD, the NEW ATLANTIS....  then in 1914 the Cabal (bankers et al) took back control at the hands of Woodrow Wilson. Ever since then the Cabal has been feeding the flames of conspiracy touting the "NEW WORLD ORDER" as being evil and making the average Joe and Jane think the "Illuminati" (read Rosicrucian, Mason, etc) are the enemy

There IS NO NEW WORLD ORDER  it is merely the OLD WORLD ORDER doing business as usual.  Think about it... for there to be a true ONE WORLD government all the current power mongers and despots would need to step down, give up their power and 'piece of the action' to a mere few.

We NEED a New World Order... a true one... one that works like the Federation on Star Trek... what the UN was SUPPOSED to be (instead of an impotent debating team :P )

The Military did studies on this "New World Order" to see if they could use this public misconception to their advantage :P I already posted the files from DTIC   :P I believe those papers are still used at the Air Force Academy   8)

Very good post which I agree with. However to get the Needed New Worldorder, Like the UN was supposed to be. We need like "the federation" and like your first examples, a common world wide enemy first. So let the aliens land! I mean, I dont see something like that comming from earth at the moment...

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2014, 02:36:47 pm »
I always had a doubt about this: are both "(New World) Order" and "New (World Order)" possible ways of reading "New World Order", if you know what I mean?

Offline Glaucon

• Blank
  • Gold 13
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2014, 03:41:16 pm »
Clearly I don't understand ...     (Rolls eyes)

So no, I don't get your point...

If you'd like to elaborate without all your conceptual words, I'm all ears.
I'm pretty confident I couldn't communicate any better than I did. "Agents" only care about what capacity they employ in their environment. They certainly aren't at all concerned about "new world order", they are simply concerned with situational awareness of their environment.

This isn't something that I can make a "light-bulb" appear above your head I've realized. It's not your fault, please understand...it's just one of those things.

"..that the people being ignorant, and always discontented, to lay the foundation of government in the unsteady opinion and uncertain humour of the people, is to expose it to certain ruin" -Locke

Offline Glaucon

• Blank
  • Gold 13
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2014, 03:48:33 pm »

Although I do agree, Tyrannical leadership in charge of Russian policy contributed a whole lot to perpetuating an unstable strategic environment...in their attempt to SECURE their power   ;D

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2014, 04:46:21 am »

Old news..

A few TV channels have been promoting asteroid subliminals...

Will do..

The term "New World Order"  was created by the Cabal of the Old World Order to give us a Boogyman.

Seems like a very REAL boogeyman to me.

Ever since then the Cabal has been feeding the flames of conspiracy touting the "NEW WORLD ORDER" as being evil and making the average Joe and Jane think the "Illuminati" (read Rosicrucian, Mason, etc) are the enemy

So this NEW WORLD ORDER, will be fine and dandy will it?

Has this bit not already happened? Where have you been? hiding under a rock?

We NEED a New World Order...

We don't 'need' anything of the such.

one that works like the Federation on Star Trek... what the UN was SUPPOSED to be (instead of an impotent debating team :P )

You sound just like the Cabal Z... Then again, you're all abiding my the same New Age philosophies..

The Military did studies on this "New World Order" to see if they could use this public misconception

What 'misconception' exactly?

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2014, 12:08:39 pm »
An Analysis of the 'New World Order' and Its Implications for US National Strategy

by Lt Col John T Brennan War College, Maxwell AFB

Declassified Aug 15 1994

http://thelivingmoon.com/Vault/PDF/a283285.pdf

One of many in my database

Our two perspectives of the 'New World Order' may arise from alternative definitions.

For example, within this report on 'New World Order', the author describes his perceived 'New World Order' as 'Muti-Polar', and he describes the Cold War and 'Bi-Polar'.

Me and President Putin (who has stated as mush)  actually view this New World Order as Unipolar.

Obviously, the New World Order as depicted in Star Trek looks utiopian and brilliant. Unfortunately, the world is held hostage by decrepid and corrupt humans of the parasitic sort - and thus any 'New World Order' bourn by them, will in turn bear their fruit.

We need to take back the world before we can re-build the world.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 12:16:41 pm by Sinny »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56