collapse

Author Topic: Save the Wild Bill: the Pegasus Collection of Alternative Cancer Treatments  (Read 64952 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT

(Graphic courtesy AmaterasuSolar)

Greetings:

IMHO, this project takes precedence over everything else here at Pegasus at this moment.

Personally, we are committed to saving our friend's life through positive thinking, healing prayers and alternatives to chemotherapy.

We have a loving friend, outstanding Member, and just a real good guy who is going through chemo for cancer.

This thread is to be a repository of good vibes, prayers, thoughts and offers of potential life-saving information.

We now share previous communication so as to present a basis for discussion.

Hey there all who read this.

1WW/Bill is in dire straits and needs our support and prayers.

From the Chat Room today:

thorfourwinds: How are you coming with the Chemo?

1Worldwatcher: Done with first round, second round starts October 7th then it's 3 straight days of double chemo again.

Radiation therapy is every single day, only takes about 15 minutes, but leaves me in coughing rages. Hopefully with the new meds Doc prescribed, can get that under control, getting all the bad stuff out, as they say!!

"...my voice is kind of going because of radiation therapy and talking is very uncomfortable..."

The Mass/Tumor is located right over both of my Bronchial entrances, it is therefore effecting my Esophagus and applying pressure on my heart, while getting radiation treatment, it is effecting my ability to swallow or speak, I can talk as of now, but every treatment it get's sorer and sorer.

I have already had a G-Feeding tube surgically implanted, it was under advisement of my doctor due to me having a low Immune system during the treatment's, so they were just preparing me for what was too come. I now know they are good at what they do for sure.

IMHO, this situation is of utmost importance and I am working up an OP -

"Save the Wild Bill"
- the Pegasus Collection of Alternative Cancer Treatment

or something like that.

We need to all contribute whatever we can to save this wonderful, intelligent, caring human being, who is loving our friend. I do not like the feeling of helplessness in this situation.

Ideas?

burntheships
My full heart goes out to Bill.

I have an understanding, as I went on a journey with
a loved one (my dear mom) into the long walk
of Chemo....it was the most trying time of my life.
I sat with her nearly every time she went
for the treatments, which in her case took
nearly four hours, each time over a period
of 8 months.... This broke my heart,
as she hoped the Chemo would help her,
alas, it did not.

I do know of one person who has used
ESSIAC herbs with success after a Stage 5 diagnosis,
and they are presently doing well on the cancer end of it.

I will continue prayers for Bill, and hope that he can
find some healing and strengthening through natural cures,
though this is not an easy path.

PlaysWithMachines
Yes, I have been sending steady good vibes to him for the last month or so, and we have been discussing it.

Fruitbat suggests apricot seeds as a last-ditch measure, the cyanide in there will kill the cancer cells first, not much but better than nothing, Bill knows this already.

There has also been extensive research into shortwave radio / resonance therapy, apparently this was discovered in the 60's but was supressed by big pharma, forgot the guys name.

As of now i have only 2 projects.

1) Save Bill

2) Find a way to neutralise radiation.

The 2 may well be linked, i was hopeful of Keshe who claims his device can 'rebuild' bone marrow cells & thus stimulate production of white cells, which get killed by the chemo, that's why you get so ill from it.....

By all means post that thread, maybe more minds on it will not only expedite our research but it will also increase the level of 'good vibes' going to him, at this stage i would say it's worth a shot, right?

And from an online friend:
We cannot offer money, but hemp oil (runfromthecure@live.ca) or possibly cesium chloride therapy or just baking soda and molassas and water will help. Good luck and? may God bless. We will pray for Bill tonight.

And this:

BASICS ON SHORTWAVE THERAPY

Shortwave therapy is the therapeutic application of high frequency electrical energy in either the electromagnetic or electrical field, commonly referred to as "diathermy".

It is known for its heating effects. Vasodilation, increased circulation, increased out-flow of lymph, increased removal of waste products, relaxation of spastic muscles and an overall reduction of pain are attributed to therapeutic heat.

Shortwave therapy facilitates exactly dosed and localized heating of tissue areas both close to the surface and at depth.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Two distinctly different methods of application of shortwave energy are available and the equipment should provide for both alternatives:

A. The Induction of the Electromagnetic Field. The patient circuit consists of a coil such as an induction cable (pancake), hinged drum DIPLODE assembly or applicators such as MONODE, MINODE, etc.

B. Condenser or Electrical Field. The patient circuit consists of two electrodes (air-spaced or rubber pad) and the patient is between these electrodes as a dielectric constant. The high frequency electrical energy oscillates (passes through) between these two electrodes and the patient absorbs the energy by means of resistance.

If the condenser field is of low impedance (close contact to the skin), mostly superficial heating takes place and thus, has limited value.

When the condenser electrodes are applied with a relatively large distance (one inch from the skin), a high impedance circuit is established permitting depth heating. The tissue with high impedance such as fat and bones absorb more energy. (Refer to outline "Deep-Field Efficiency in Shortwave Therapy", Kebbel, Paetzold, Schwan, and "Choice of Modality for Therapy with High Frequency Energy".)

RESONANCE TUNING

Since the patient circuit represents the receiving circuit, which is not directly connected to the generator circuit, resonance tuning similar to radio and television tuning is necessary. It is particularly important for high impedance and floating application circuits. Thus, modern equipment incorporates automatic tuners. (See: "SERV-O-MATIC" - Siemens and ELMED equipment).

CONTINUOUS VERSUS PULSED ENERGY APPLICATION

There seems to be no dispute that the continuous application is the method of choice when thermal therapy (tissue heating) is indicated.

Since the shortwave therapy is high frequency electrotherapy, the hypothesis has been formulated that a stimulation effect is the primary objective. This theory is still disputed, but in indications which call for shortwave therapy without significant temperature rise, the pulsed application may have an advantage. This is similar to the reasoning with ultrasonics.

In all instances, a shortwave therapy unit should provide the continuous mode and the pulsed mode might be an adjunct.

And this:

www.priore-cancer.com - Antoine Priore's life

During 25 years, between 1950 and 1975, he cures all incurable cancers in animals, from mice until dogs thanks to the extraordinary appliances of his invention, called for revolutionizing the cancerology.

Many tests on man were successful, with the decrease and sometimes with the disappearance of the tumour.
There is a worrying fact, the adjustments are very delicate and some modifications lead to worsen the cancer.

Summary : some of the best French cancerologists and also the president of the Academy of Sciences proved that the appliances of Priore can manage to stop the awful cancers resisting to all therapy.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 08:29:22 am by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Re: Save the Wild Bill: the Pegasus Collection of Alternative Cancer Treatments
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 10:44:56 am »
From our friend Bobby Powell:

[youtube]X3W6pyRrLdU[/youtube]

Video Evidence Of Miraculous Healing; Reading Online Prayers Blesses Cancer Victim - YouTube

Published on Sep 10, 2013
This episode of The Truth Is Viral is brought to you from the hospital where Publisher Bobby Powell's wife DeLynn is being treated for a massive blood clot related to her treatment for Stage IV Colo-rectal and Liver cancer that caused her left arm to swell tremendously.

Exactly one month ago, Bobby told his viewers that his wife had asked him not to go to the protest in Washington D.C. scheduled for 9/9/13 because she had a "bad feeling."

After prayerful consideration Bobby decided to do what his wife wanted, which happened to coincide with what God impressed on his heart, and stay home with her.

It's a good thing he did, because DeLynn was admitted to the hospital on Sunday the 8th, when Bobby would have been in Washington D.C. As DeLynn was reading some of the thousands of prayers that viewers of The Truth Is Viral have left for her on Facebook and other venues, prayers asking Father to heal her, a miracle occurred that astonished them both.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 10:00:05 am by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

sky otter

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 11:04:30 am »

may i make a few suggestions

Bill.. warm healing hugs

first Bill has to acknowledge and accept healing from us

then we need to be very specificially un specific in our requests, prayers, sending of energy
because
trying to dictate outcome for anyone is not adviced
there are always things happening that you didn't think or know of

words and thoughts i know to work are these:

my thoughts / prayers / well wishes / warm healing energy (your choice here)
for BILL (in this case)
are for his highest good and there for him (her) to accept as needed or desired

that's all.. that simple

do not insert your opinion or desires into it
do not attach your karma ( for a word we all understand) to his outcome or your future

you have to know .. if you are reading here.... that Bill chose this road
for whatever reason
it is not for us to judge or stick ourselves into the mix
other than
sending for his highest good...whatever HE decides..not us

Bill
know we hold you in our embrace and allow you to accept or not
anything you wish

warm healing hugs sent thru out the day
Dian
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 11:07:01 am by sky otter »

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 11:17:17 am »
Bloody well gutted to hear this  :'(

1WW I always love your very mature reponse's to my wet under the ear's idea's mate!

As regarding help, 

This week I can't help financially so much (which sucks as if it was next pay I would pay for it outright right now to help eleviate some pain), but I can help next pay for a distance healing with someone who I consider real enough in Qigong- etc. 

Healing 75 Bucks:

http://www.qigongamerica.com/page7.html

Healer:

http://www.qigongamerica.com/page19.html

If anyone here wants to pm me and find a way for this to at least try this alternative method of some aleviation then shout out...  I am pretty sure I should still have an account at tao bums, and if not it is easy enough to get in contact there and sort it out. :)

Thanks for starting this Thor-A-Mungus as I would never had known such a reasoned dude was going through some damn trying time's right now ;)

Keep the Chin up for another day 1WW  ;D

Offline Elvis Hendrix

• Gold 398
  • It is not the critic that counts.
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 11:55:14 am »
I wrote this last week for a project. It needs melody and chords. now I know why I wrote it.

"The Stream On The Mountain"

Show me the gold,
That honours the money,
That fattens the plague,
That drips from the hands.

Plucked from the sky,
The world that they sell you,
Worthless as dirt,
As we are to them.

Chorus/

We are awakening,
We are illuminated,
We are unending,
This is just the begining.

In go the boys,
who should have been heroes,
To die in the sand,
For more twisted ends.

Hell from the sky,
to share with our brothers,
So they will comply,
As history melts.

Chorus/

We are awakening,
We are illuminated,
We are unending,

We are the stream on the mountain,
We will find our way down,
Every inch a precession,
Shaking cracks into chasms.

We are awakening,
We are illuminated,
We are unending.

For Bill.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:01:00 pm by Elvis Hendrix »
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
B H.

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 12:16:35 pm »
Get well 1WW... Though I have a few links to some info that may or may not be of help...here they are...hopefully some of it is usefull. Best wishes to you and family.  :(

Been saving these links for when the day the cold finger of cancer comes prodding at my inners.

http://reinep.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/breaking-news-universal-cancer-vaccine-developed/

http://nypost.com/2013/03/27/one-drug-to-rule-them-all-researchers-find-treatment-that-kills-every-kind-of-cancer-tumor/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/soon-censored-korean-scientists-successfully-kill-cancer-with-magnets.html

http://m.phys.org/news/2013-08-mass-reprogrammed-cells-cancer.html

http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/

Every Cancer Can be Cured in Weeks explains Dr. Leonard Coldwell
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgbdNNfotwM&feature=related[/youtube]

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 12:37:02 pm »
NOW we have something to work on.
We can organise ourselves, right?

First, we must auto-delegate the tasks amongst ourselves.

You might want to follow the discussion live on the chatroom;
http://us14.chatzy.com/36159478014916#

The SW radiotherapy is easy enough, shame they don't tell you the PRICE of that equipment (Siemens=expensive) but i can certainly generate the 400w at 27.12MHz and we can take it from there.
Auto-tuning is a problem but we will get to work on it straight away.

The rest of you please do some research, read each other's links, & get back here with your results.
Later.....

ETA; That is a beautiful song, Elvis. I will try to do it some justice by trying for some appropriate music, but it's been at least 5 years since i played anything....
My last effort was 'fukishima fallout'--a song from Amy, which now has a good musical score but no singer  ::)
Anyone has a good voice, PM me & i will post the soundtrack & the lyrics, the same with this song, OK?

I'll print it out & go lok for some RF gear in the Batcave, good luck peeps, and keep your thoughts on Bill our own WorldWatcher.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:41:40 pm by PlaysWithMachines »

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 01:46:34 pm »
i thought there was a radiation knife out there that shoots at two diifferent angles at same time to kill only the area that its focussed on.kinda like surgery without cutting.i dont know if that helps.
good luck bill .best wishes on speedy recovery.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 02:25:45 pm »
[youtube]yUJucA-mrgE[/youtube]

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2013, 03:22:51 pm »
Unfortunately, I can only offer my positive thoughts, and that's what I am doing. :)

One thing I have noticed: many times, positive thoughts, prayers and general good vibes really help, but what always helps is for the affected person to keep his/her good spirits, so if we can help in that also, just say it. :)

sky otter

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 03:36:25 pm »
wow.. i know i came back and typed  earlier..hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

i came back before because i forgot to ass something :-[

it's a strong little mantra for release

you simple say to yourself or out loud

I Bless and Release the reason for  (whatever it is)

and then let it go.. don't keep worrying it

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 03:39:17 pm »
ArMaP says: "Good Spirits!"

Yeah that is what the doctor called for :D

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 03:56:12 pm »
Very sorry to read about Bill ..1 WWs situation...

My apologies if I missed previous warnings about this...I have had some family issues to try and deal with that have distracted my mind in the last 6 months..

A truly dedicated person / member who's input and posts have always been very supportive , helpful and informative...

I prey for you to come through this and channel my positive thoughts to your recovery...

IF I recall & can find it to post part of it...David Icke in a event he did at Wembley London described how Science has discovered how positivity in words and meaning can effect Nature and the surrounding Universe to have better healing & behavior of living organisms and tissue..

We all wish you to recover and get well asap and to be back to good health & posting as normal on PRC ..

My / Our thoughts are with you.

Best to you and your recovery.

Astr0144..

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2013, 03:57:30 pm »
[youtube]l7k-GlLhpp8[/youtube]

"Cancer : The Forbidden Cures": Discover many effective and highly successful forms of cancer treatment that have been suppressed and discredited for time by the FDA. Some say that the FDA may have killed more people than Hitler.

In the last 100 years dozens of doctors, scientists and researchers have come up with the most diverse, apparently effective solutions against cancer, but none of these was ever taken into serious consideration by official medicine.

More than 20,000 people die of cancer every day, without official medicine being able to offer a true sense of hope to those affected by it.

Well... at least until now. If you search our website (http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com) or view the "cancer" tab up at the top of our website you will find many of these suppressed cures.

Don't sit around waiting for a solution to be televised! Get online - check out some of the reports around the world.

There is hope.

Read more at http://wewillblowyourmind.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-forbidden-cures-banned-in-america.html#dGM4WK1eoHrfKk9v.99

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2013, 04:10:34 pm »
ArMaP says: "Good Spirits!"

Yeah that is what the doctor called for :D

In the village where my father was born there was a man that went to the doctor. The doctor told him that he needed to drink less wine but he shouldn't stop, he should drink only a spoonful. As the man was a blacksmith, he made a very large spoon that he used just to drink wine, like the doctor said. :)

PS: in that part of the country (Alentejo) they make large cork spoons, used to drink water.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter