collapse

Author Topic: Aliens Got Trump Elected  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
Aliens Got Trump Elected
« on: January 16, 2017, 02:09:37 pm »
http://www.disclose.tv/news/aliens_meddled_with_us_election_claims_controversial_expert/137451

I just knew someone would claim this.  Everyone thought Hillary had the ET vote locked up.  The DNC hasn't brought up Aliens as an excuse but give them time.....

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
Re: Aliens Got Trump Elected
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 02:58:15 pm »
OMG... The Russians must have hacked the Hillary helping aliens as well. Those crafty Russians...is there anything they can't hack? :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 04:37:25 pm »
Well, having now watched several of Giorgio A. Tsoukalos "Ancient Aliens " series... I found some of his theories interesting and I do believe watching his series is quite educational to anyone who wants to become well aware of the many theories that they discuss.   What he often describes, he seems to try to make out what he says is Truth..

My thoughts on it are if there is just some small amount truths that relate to some real E.T connections to our Planet to what he says, then maybe his theories are as good any one else's..

My impression would be that many on PRC are likely to have seen the Ancient Aliens series and learned a lot from it.. that has led them to research into many of the related topics further indepth..

but I also few seem to relate to it or give the series much credit..

I feel that now after having watched several of the series that it has helped me gain more understanding of many of the things discussed on PRC and on other websites and forums that discuss related topics...

I do think that the idea that many of the Religious theories that relate to past sightings of Gods etc could well have been sightings of E.Ts if they are or have been here thru out history...

ALIENS MEDDLED WITH U.S. ELECTION CLAIMS CONTROVERSIAL EXPERT

The famous publisher, producer and TV show host, Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, says he has some “irrefutable evidence” that an extraterrestrial civilization influenced the American presidential election in order to help Trump win the White House. Giorgio A. Tsoukalos is a Greek-American television personality. He is a proponent of the idea that ancient alien astronauts interacted with ancient humans. He is most famous for appearing as a host of the television series Ancient Aliens. He is the co-founder of Legendary Times magazine that featured articles from Erich von Däniken, David Hatcher Childress, Peter Fiebag, Robert Bauval, and Luc Bürgin on the topic of ancient astronauts. Trump often outpaced a newscycle that spent most of the election in furious pursuit, shuttling from one daily outburst and scandal to another. Donald Trump did what millions thought impossible: he was — sort of — elected president of the United States. Here's why Giorgio A. Tsoukalos claims he has evidence to prove his claims and will reveal them to the public in a week or two. READ MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/aliens_meddled_with_us_election_claims_controversial_expert/137451

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 04:44:12 pm »
 :o

::)
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 05:57:00 pm »
I make fun of it but I also think it could be true.  If we observe strange improbable events accelerating, something is causing that.  I gotta think, similar to StarTrek, that have enough technology to be dangerous and so intervention is called for.

I also think the US Deep State is the number 1 enemy of Disclosure.  And guess who seems to hate Trump the most?

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 10:38:27 pm »
I am not sure as yet if I have heard Trump refer to E.Ts or anything to do with ET Disclousure...

I am not even sure if he has said anything about it in the past..

And Since Hilary had prior brought it up to the Election since she lost, we may not hear anything else about it...

It may only be if D.T brings it back up..

If their is a Secret Govt above President and they are the ones who would determine what info is released or kept secret ...then as we have mentioned before... The Presidents may know little..

But I did get the Impression that when Senior Bush was in Power that he Knew More than any other Presidents, maybe as he was more connected with the CIA...

I make fun of it but I also think it could be true.  If we observe strange improbable events accelerating, something is causing that.  I gotta think, similar to StarTrek, that have enough technology to be dangerous and so intervention is called for.

I also think the US Deep State is the number 1 enemy of Disclosure.  And guess who seems to hate Trump the most?

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 07:38:22 am »
I heard, from a former cabinet member, that Bush senior refused to listen to anything that didn't fall into line with what he thought.  ET's and UFO's were never mentioned.  The former cabinet member was a very conservative Christian, so maybe the idea of life beyond this world was anathema.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2017, 10:36:35 am »
https://sputniknews.com/columnists/201701191049765550-how-trump-presidency-will-play-out/

Escobar writes some excellent blogs and this is his take on Trump and Russia.  It makes some surprising claims that may be credible.  I continue to think that the outcome of the Cold War resulting in Soviet collapse may work out differently this time as the US is more flawed than the Elite believe.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2017, 11:59:40 am »
The Cold War never ended. The Soviets just put on a different mask.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2017, 12:38:00 pm »
I heard, from a former cabinet member, that Bush senior refused to listen to anything that didn't fall into line with what he thought.  ET's and UFO's were never mentioned.  The former cabinet member was a very conservative Christian, so maybe the idea of life beyond this world was anathema.

Shasta
Dont forget that Bush senior was also head of the CIA back during the 70's, so it is a sure bet that he had more answers than most...

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2017, 01:23:06 pm »
The Cold War never ended. The Soviets just put on a different mask.

The Cold War was a GAME that allowed both Russia and the USA to spend BILLION  nay TRILLIONS on Military spending because of the "threat' of war...  Russia has always been our friend, well more like brotherly rival  :D

Even Hollywood knows this with movies like Red October and From Russia with Love  And NASA would be lost without Russian space freighters :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2017, 01:32:17 pm »
Dont forget that Bush senior was also head of the CIA back during the 70's, so it is a sure bet that he had more answers than most...

There were only a few Presidents 'in the know'

Truman, Eisenhower, George Bush Sr, Reagan  are the only ones that I can figure new it all  Bush Sr as head of CIA told Jimmy Carter that a presidents curiosty is NOT a high enough 'need to know" Carter tried to fire Bush as head of CIA

Today it is the NSA that 'reads in' a new president

Reagan ( a movie star) oddly enough got that high clearance and started the Star Wars program which included the US NAVY Clementine moon mission

Kennedy? He may have got wind but I doubt it because he cause the Apollo mess by setting that goal to go to the moon

Obama and the Clintos were never in that loop... Obama was denied access to Area 51  and Bill Clinton only sent an aide and not till his second term did he address it despite his promise.  Hillary joked about it to try to get the UFO vote but she knows nothing, nor does she care. It was Podesta that pushed that agenda and ask yourself this  If Podesta being so close to the top, didn't know, well that proves those he worked for don't know

Grant Cameron was REALLY pushing people on FB to vote Hillary because she promised to deal with UFO's   I (and others) kept posting that there was NO WAY she would know anything)

When podesta was outted by those emails as a Pedophile  Grant blocked me on FB  I guess he didn't want to hear the "I TOLD you so!" comments

::)

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2017, 01:34:55 pm »
The Cold War was a GAME that allowed both Russia and the USA to spend BILLION  nay TRILLIONS on Military spending because of the "threat' of war...  Russia has always been our friend, well more like brotherly rival  :D

Even Hollywood knows this with movies like Red October and From Russia with Love  And NASA would be lost without Russian space freighters :P
If it hadn't been for the US aid during WW2 both the Soviets and England would have went tits up, and I agree that they were, are, and shall be our allies and friends no matter how hard the Donkey-crats like Hillary try to piss it up

8)

Seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2017, 01:43:59 pm »
It wouldn't surprise me if Kennedy knew; He and Ike were pretty tight from what I have heard, and it also wouldn't surprise me that the Apollo show wasn to distract and hide the real program; it is a great dog and pony show  8)

Seeker
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 07:35:16 pm by the seeker »
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]