collapse

Author Topic: Welcome To Area 51  (Read 7869 times)

sky otter

Re: Welcome To Area 51
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2013, 02:36:34 pm »
I getcha sky -

and that's what I was tying together. The extreme advancement indicates -not from around here-.

Speculating that Bob 'may have been set up'  infers that he was 'fooled' about their origins.

Fooling people into thinking technology origins are from another star system, instead of from another dimension or time period which is the true origin, seems to be a lot of effort to little or no avail.

Dimension travelers or time travelers would need to be hidden -more- than space travelers for what reason?

I submit that the tangible clues we HAVE been able to get our hands on indicate space travelers.

That being said, I do not discount the possibility that sightings of time or dimension travelers have occurred and account for a percentage of sightings.

But the knowledge of such travelers is no more damaging to the status quo than space travelers, so why the need to cover up this knowledge with false stories of space travelers? 

ya know there have been real geniuses for a long time and secret groups too and some of both of those with ability to get things done
soooooooooo
why does it have to be from anywhere else..we are not all shepple...some of us think and question
but a whole lot more don't

i don't think you would need more camo for time or dimension beings...how the hell do we know what they would look like.?..they could be grey and spinly..or small and green or ..oh wait..tall and bright white
but i was really only using that as a point of argument

if we think there have been humans on the moon for some time..do they still look like us
does birth occur there and
do they morph a bit and when they come back to report are spotted as other than human?

if we got to the moon and further..why couldn't there be enough smarts to use what looks like aliens for a control in any number of ways

first off any seeing them would be consisted nuts

and the threat of them landing would throw a panic into most..where they would need
to be "protected" by military for ther own good...

the protected and protectors knowing only what they have be told
eventual world control that wouldn't be thought of as a long term event of
control on the entire populace

i mean really, who would have the patience to play us for that long?

when you boil it all down..what do we really really for sure know
not what we saw..not what we have been told
but what we really know

ok..just my little brain entertaining itself...
i don't question what many of us have seen
we have obviously seen something

it's just all the rest of it
and .. i probably shouldn't have started this here..sorry

::)

but...if there is enough smarts to go and live on the moon
they would have to have tested stuff somewhere and built it somewhere
and
 why would they be mickey mousing around with the stuff we are seeing..
except as smoke and mirrors
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 03:32:48 pm by sky otter »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2013, 07:45:21 pm »

Actually sky -

Author William Bramley does a nice job of validating your musings with his book 'The Gods Of Eden'.

If you haven't seen that one I think you'll find it most interesting.

Your theory reminds me of an Outer Limits episode I saw ages ago.

A bit over the top for me.

I tend to stick with the more mundane nuts and bolts 'normal' explanations of aliens.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;)

sky otter

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2013, 08:01:21 pm »

ah A51...there i am without having read yet another book...hummmmmmmmmm
my lack of sci-fi reading seems to be enormous
i don't know where the heck my ideas come from???..they just emerge as i go along
oh well

i will be near a book store tomorrow (home and garden show) so i will check it out if they have iti mean i will read the cover ;)

and i've never been too good with nuts and bolts or normal..ask anyone
bwhahahahahahah
probably too late now to change.. ;D

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2013, 08:05:11 pm »

sky -

His book is not scifi.

It is fact based from historical research.

If his premise is correct, it is more unsettling than any Outer Limits episode.

sky otter

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2013, 09:34:52 pm »
ok.. found some stuff .......written in '89

this is 1 of 3

here's the first link....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqXqG5WlXJs[/youtube]

and his website

http://www.williambramley.com/

;D
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 09:37:05 pm by sky otter »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2013, 12:46:54 pm »
But seriously, there is technology in our skies that instantly demonstrates to your senses that you are way out of your depth here, this technology is easily manipulating dimensions that we are still only dreaming and guessing about.
That, is in some way true, but we are learning (or have learned) to replicate this tech.

The bottom line is that in 1947 especially, -there is no possible earthly origin- for that technology.
That's the clincher, isn't it.
But there are sooo many papers from Tesla,Heim,Schauberger et al that proved this to be a viable concept, possibly (if we are to believe the nazi ufo stories) in the form of actual flying prototypes before 1947.

The fact that Roswell happened so soon after the break up of the third reich still takes priority over back-engineered alien tech IMHO.
However, there seems to be many varieties of craft out there, using possibly different drive systems/energy source.
Now that fits the scenario better, it means we have a mix of Human and ET craft out there, which makes for a much more complex arrangement, seems to me that no-one wants to go there.

I'm a little fed up with the Human / ET camps, why can't it be both?

A51 you are lucky, in that respect. I have never seen what i could describe as a UFO (you don't get them round here) and i would very much like to ::)
But concerning the amazing flight, inertialess & instant, there is enough theory to back this up.

This means it is entirely feasable, whether beyond our means or not i can't say....

Give me a black project with unlimited funds & i will see what we can come up with. :D
Has to be better than that POS Avrocar LOL probably the most expensive disinfo operation in history :P

Sky;
we are much smarter than we think but sometimes we can't see the forrest for the trees

Too true, take the square wheel.

Won't work, right?

Wrong:

It all depends on the terrain you whish to cross.

I will leave Lazar out of it because i noticed something interesting relating to Zorgon's russian ufo plans, when i find the thread i will post it there. Suffice to say there appears to be 3 methods, the Carr/Shauberger method, the Lazar method, and the 'Matrix transport' method. There may also be another method involving interdimensional portals, in which case you don't need a ship at all, but i have very little data on that method ;)

if we think there have been humans on the moon for some time..do they still look like us
...I think they would become small & grey, with large black almond-shaped eyes...... ;)

Ooo nice find that book, going to watch this!
(eta; in part 1 he implies aliens wiped out half of Europe, and then he calls them 'custodians') ??? ???

Thanks to Alistair for that pic. No i don't know if that's him on the bike, i don't have the guts to ask him!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 01:11:00 pm by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2013, 06:50:16 pm »

But seriously, there is technology in our skies that instantly demonstrates to your senses that you are way out of your depth here, this technology is easily manipulating dimensions that we are still only dreaming and guessing about.
That, is in some way true, but we are learning (or have learned) to replicate this tech.
The bottom line is that in 1947 especially, -there is no possible earthly origin- for that technology.
That's the clincher, isn't it.

But there are sooo many papers from Tesla,Heim,Schauberger et al that proved this to be a viable concept, possibly (if we are to believe the nazi ufo stories) in the form of actual flying prototypes before 1947.

...even if we are to believe the nazi ufo -stories- ... even the supposed blueprints of these discs show huge fans as the source of propulsion.

Fans do not even come close to matching flying saucer speeds and maneuvers. 

The fact that Roswell happened so soon after the break up of the third reich still takes priority over back-engineered alien tech IMHO.
However, there seems to be many varieties of craft out there, using possibly different drive systems/energy source.
Now that fits the scenario better, it means we have a mix of Human and ET craft out there, which makes for a much more complex arrangement, seems to me that no-one wants to go there.

I'm a little fed up with the Human / ET camps, why can't it be both?

The primary divide between the ET/human camp comes down to control, not propulsion.

-IF- you were come up with a means of propulsion capable of 15,000 mph saucer speeds, how are you going to control it? At this speed a human pilot would barely have time to see a mountain approaching before slamming into it.

It will require automated guidance and reaction of unimaginable calculations per second to perceive and then again to react.

1947 clearly had no tech capable of these calculations, let alone a portable model to take on board a craft.

The second divide is what are you going to use for control surfaces?

Suffice to say there appears to be 3 methods, the Carr/Shauberger method, the Lazar method, and the 'Matrix transport' method. There may also be another method involving interdimensional portals, in which case you don't need a ship at all, but i have very little data on that method ;)

One detail I can add to this speculation is that Bob was told that all 9 of the craft of various shapes he saw at S-4 used the same method of propulsion as the sports model.

Is this because all 9 of these craft come from the same race, or have all races discovered this to be the most efficient means of long distance travel?

« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 07:03:14 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2013, 09:25:36 pm »
cont.

...and of course, the biggest divide is the ET bodies recovered at Roswell.

Now then, the human camp has support imo with craft such as the large triangles seen by so many in more recent times.

But they do not exhibit the incredible saucer speeds and maneuvers seen in 1947 and also at Area 51.

Gravity propulsion provides solutions to to all the problems presented in intergalactic travel all in one neat little package, using the by- product of one process to enable  or power the next process, including shielding the craft and occupants from extreme G forces and inertial damage.

Also the problem of the amount of time required to traverse immense distances is also nullified.

I agree we have made progress in understanding and back engineering this tech.

I think just being able to get one of these off the ground and fly it, is an amazing breakthrough.

The fact that we have 3 of them in operation now is amazing.

The skill and maneuvers the more experienced pilot was passing along to the other 2 indicated an amazing level of knowledge about how to control these craft and perform precise jumps and maneuvers to points at will.

So yes both camps have validation and sightings, and one often gets confused for another.

And indeed we have made amazing progress in back engineering and understanding these.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2013, 02:38:43 pm »
Busy now, but i would like to discuss this further.
I'll be back tomorrow..

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2013, 12:08:42 pm »
OK so i'm going to focus on the technology for a moment.

In my book, everything is possible, you just need a means of doing it. I am not one to be held back by our physical 'laws' or mathematics because they were invented by us, and we are far from perfect. Therefore our science is also far from perfect.

I believe there are many ways of producing 'antigravity', just as there are many ways of generating electricity.
As we know, many scientific advances are made, but a lot of these are either kept for the military, suppressed, or are simply overlooked.

A good example being the humble transistor, when Bell labs announced they had made a 'semi-conductor' it never made the splash we would think it would have done.
In fact, nobody could find a use for it at first.
Sony bought the patent, and have enjoyed being the world leader in electronics ever since

;)

In England, a clever chap called Clive Sinclair was building all kinds of stuff using these new gadgets, and was one of the first people in europe to come up with the idea of 'consumer electronics' at an affordable price.
The very fact that a semiconductor junction appears to defy several physical laws did not stop them.

Likewise, when Tesla started transmitting power to run lights, electric motors etc, it was deemed impossible, today, nearly 120 years later, we have just come up with the 'wireless charging mat' which can charge small devices (i have some doubts as to the efficiency) and it could in no way power the lights in the house, or a reasonably-sized electric motor.And besides, it is charging batteries, not powering the device directly.

A good example powering a device at short range using RF power is nothing new, even though it's all the rage on the TOOB it seems ::)

Clearly we have not caught up with Tesla yet, although 2 independent groups have successfully managed to transmit 100 watts across a room, one of them is even a member of Pegasus.
No, it's not me :P

The primary divide between the ET/human camp comes down to control, not propulsion.
Yes, that's why they invented the Z80 processor, to steer ICBM's in the 70's
Until that time we probably did have a lot of accidents, IF we had the inertialess drive.And i have plenty of evidence this too is more than feasable, but i cannot put a date on it.

1947 clearly had no tech capable of these calculations, let alone a portable model to take on board a craft.

You don't need to make such a complicated system, believe me.

There are also analog computers, based on differential amplifiers,which have been around since valves, which could automatically guide a vehicle over a mountain, they react very quickly, much faster than a digital system, and they are extremely simple to build.
 Any Phillips or Rank or Marconi engineer back in those days could have designed an autopilot-type system. Gyroscopes, compasses, they've all been around for a very long time...

What i have seen from reports & drawings indicate that there are several methods being used for UFO propulsion. Yes, many of the wartime discs were fan-powered, but not all of them. Otis Carr & several others had already found the 'rotating magnet' system of propulsion, and Thomas Townsend Brown managed to get his charged discs moving. This would have been around 1950, just 3 years after Roswell.

The trans-dimensional method of travelling has also been proposed several times by some brilliant mathematicians, but like the transistor, no-one has seen a use for it.
(Matrix being the only person i know of who is studying this)
Since this is just what we do know, imagine what we don't.

Incidentally, that (old) russian plan that Z posted contains the exact layout of Bob Lazar's UFO.
The chamber is there, also the 'pipe' & the 'generators', and at the bottom of the page there is in the (obviously russian) text: 115-->116. This has to be the 'element 115' type of nuclear reactor that Bob describes.The drawing may have been faked of course.
Now i have issues with Bob & 115, which haven't been resolved to my satisfaction.

You say that all 9 of the craft had the same drive, indicating that they are all off-world. It has to be, since we have no means of producing a stable isotope of element 115. These 'islands of stability' that you hear of are anything from milliseconds to a few months.
A truly stable form has yet to be found, on Earth at any rate....and maybe that's the single clincher that could prove Bob is right, if it can be proved beyond all doubt.

When John Lear told me he has seen this material, i asked him if it had a 'use by' date stamped on it.
I was not joking, now you can see why. You don't want your fuel to degrade into Plutonium halfway between galaxies ;)

Is this because all 9 of these craft come from the same race, or have all races discovered this to be the most efficient means of long distance travel?
I think it could be so, but trans-dimensional travel is probably quicker & simpler, and safer, since you won't be travelling through physical space at all.
This would indicate that this is Type 2 alien design (galactic), trans galactic being type 3 and trans-dimensional type 4.

I am still of the opinion that:

1) There are at least 3 different drives, therefore at least 3 kinds of UFO, this seems to be borne out in part by the types of UFO that are generally spotted.

2) At least one of these methods is perfectly feasable, can be built by humans, & has been the case for about  70 years.

3) What we have, is anybody's guess. I would think it's a mix of human & alien tech, whether back-engineered (read stolen), captured, found, or given to us willingly.
I don't rule out any one scenario, i think they are all true.
Also, i would not rule out the existence of pan-dimensional beings, time travellers etc.

It stands to reason that with all this going on, the Gubmints of the world haven't a bloody clue what's going on, even while they are paying for it.
And we know even less than they do!

The triangle craft are, i think, a poor attemt to diguise 'our' antigrav tech as a 'stealth plane', after all, we are quite used by now to the F118 or whatever they have these days :P
So they could say 'yes, we admit we have a silent jet' or some such BS and people would swallow it. Better than telling us what they really have.

One thing i am certain of, my freind, is that we will never know most of it ;)
May be a good thing, too ::)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 12:31:30 pm by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2013, 08:37:36 pm »

I can certainly agree with your summation.  8)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2013, 12:59:43 pm »
People just don't read do they...

Reading is a skill that requires many lifetimes to Master ;)

It is best taught using a baseball bat :P

Offline Elvis Hendrix

• Gold 398
  • It is not the critic that counts.
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2013, 01:17:59 pm »
[youtube]xdc1wNlcxvg[/youtube]
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
B H.

deuem

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2013, 01:28:23 am »
A51

-IF- you were come up with a means of propulsion capable of 15,000 mph saucer speeds, how are you going to control it? At this speed a human pilot would barely have time to see a mountain approaching before slamming into it.

It will require automated guidance and reaction of unimaginable calculations per second to perceive and then again to react.

I'm gonna think out loud on this one. Auto pilot Is only good to an extent. Like a few or one on one. I would think that the contol system would need to be more complex than the engines. Even on modern jets it is more technican than the engines.

A Point and Go or Say an Go would be needed if there were thousands of them in the same air space all crossing paths. Each craft would need to know what the other crafts could do or are doing and make plans not to hit. 15,000mph and right turns is hard to calculate. If they can turn or stop at any time then a buffer of distance would have to be maintained somehow.

Maybe the reason they sometimes hit each other is because they have it turned off and driving it themselves. I know our modern jets have collision avoidance systems but they are going so slow in comparision and there are not thousands of them.

If we ever get like the Jetsons, there will be roads in the air. We will only be able to go off air [off road] where allowed.

If every car here was replaced with a saucer, I would need to move underground. They would be running into the buildings everywhere. Many people here have a hard enough time driving on the ground. I can't wait for them to get into the air..
Deuem

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2013, 08:37:38 am »
Unless, of course, the construction is such that impact is impossible...  Some say such construction is possible...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]