collapse

Author Topic: Let Us Forgive  (Read 9332 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Let Us Forgive
« on: May 27, 2012, 02:40:47 pm »
Let Us Forgive.
by Amaterasu Solar

Let us forgive the Down Trodden, who are reviled because they “take advantage of the system.”

Let us forgive the Power Elite who choose to create the Down Trodden by hiding technology and news.

Let us forgive the Toadies, who know they behave unethically, but the money and status lure them astray.

Let us forgive the Slaves, who have but a piece of the total picture and dutifully fulfill their Work ethic tasks in return for some time they think is free.

Let us forgive the Stars, the ones who show us what others want us to see.

Let us forgive the Influences who see Beings of human construction as cattle or sheep.

Let us forgive the Influences who have held so little faith in Beings of human construction.

Let us forgive the Defrauders, whether Down Trodden, Power Elite, Toadie, Slave, Star or Influence.

Let us forgive the Incurious, who reject much data and do not investigate.

Let us forgive those amongst us who do not believe as we do in matters of the Spirit.

Let us forgive Beings born of a different nature than ourselves, be the difference in preferences, physical configuration, capacity, ideology, coloration, or status – within the Three Laws.

Let us, instead, stand both tall and humble – tall in the knowledge that we are true Beings who are capable of Love, and humble in the awareness that we are equal to all others.

Let us show we are worthy of forgiveness and want our place as equals by forgiving our equals.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 02:47:08 pm by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
Re: Let Us Forgive
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 02:56:20 pm »
Amaterasu,
I honestly had not seen this, when I started waffling about FORGIVING.

I should try to expand upon this.....tres difficile ...though.

I will edit in a link to Lennons song....I am the walrus.
As You are, as We are.

IMHO,
We are here to experience....to a limit....and at very specific points in time , those who have experienced enough can sort of ascend .
We are far more than what meets the eye.
We are multi dimensional beings.
We are the control.
We organise the EXPERIENCES.

There is nobody to blame....but only a few will comprehend of this, the rest will BLAME someone else.
They will feel that everyone has it in for them,

hobbit

« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 03:02:54 pm by hobbit »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 03:27:41 pm »
Hobbity, You are so right.  No One is to blame.  We are Consciousness co-creating the NOW.  And We all have Our parts to play - in a sense - though each of Us may choose to alter the thrust of Our lives as We choose.  If We are toadie, We can choose not to be.  If We are down-trodden, We can choose to work to uplift all, and not wallow in Our sorrow.  If We are elite, We can choose to help.  And so on.

So...  We create the hologram We experience.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 01:17:55 am »
No One is to blame.

So...  We create the hologram We experience.

That means we are ALL to blame :P

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 02:14:41 am »
Yes, Z, We all are to blame, yet are also able to change the situation once we shake off the programming and become aware; my very first thread over at Spookz dealt with the increase of personal awakenings, drew many to it that were becoming aware, plus many to try and derail it; it was worth the effort  ;D

my issue is to not blame anyone; accept that we and we alone are accountable and responsible for us and our actions after becoming aware of the difference...

as for the rest, you and I both tried for years to stimulate the sleeping masses, waded thru a river of poop flowing our way on a daily basis; was it worth it?

I believe so  ;D in fact, I know so: for we did change the paradigm of many, and planted the seed of change in all that read our words... 8)

Let us forgive?

We must start with ourselves...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 04:20:38 am »
I forgot to add this link,

I can think of many who that little clip would fit perfectly????

Myself included in the past, but I forgive Myself for not knowing.
If We truly believe something, then it thus becomes, so when anyone talks about doom and gloom later this year, I jump in and say NO, its the beginning of a fabulous new era of time.
But I am fully expecting the most bizzare of times until later this year.
hobbit

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 07:42:16 am »
Amy, you are one kind and lovely soul!
I aspire to have that feeling within myself, too, and on a daily basis i strive to forgive more and more.

It is hard when we see the evil and hate there is available for our sponges to absorb, yet I find a challenge in understanding every new person I meet, and find it heartwarming to have them tell me what their life is really like, not just what they dress like or act like.

That inner forgiver is always there, and I hope we all can search for it, and let it out someday!

Your words have started my day with more hope than ever, and watch out folks, Im forgiving everyone I meet from here on out, as like Amy always says, we all are the same inside, and are being controlled at the behest of some universal force we cant even comprehend yet, if ever.

Great post, sister!

BIG <Smile>!!!!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 08:15:14 am »

True, z.  [smile] But no ONE.  All of Us create this.  We are all responsible collectively.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2012, 08:18:49 am »
I forgot to add this link,

I can think of many who that little clip would fit perfectly????

Myself included in the past, but I forgive Myself for not knowing.
If We truly believe something, then it thus becomes, so when anyone talks about doom and gloom later this year, I jump in and say NO, its the beginning of a fabulous new era of time.
But I am fully expecting the most bizzare of times until later this year.
hobbit

I am SOOOO with You, hobbity.  Yes, something new and wonderful after a substantially "insane" period.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 08:23:13 am »
Amy, you are one kind and lovely soul!
I aspire to have that feeling within myself, too, and on a daily basis i strive to forgive more and more.

It is hard when we see the evil and hate there is available for our sponges to absorb, yet I find a challenge in understanding every new person I meet, and find it heartwarming to have them tell me what their life is really like, not just what they dress like or act like.

That inner forgiver is always there, and I hope we all can search for it, and let it out someday!

Your words have started my day with more hope than ever, and watch out folks, Im forgiving everyone I meet from here on out, as like Amy always says, we all are the same inside, and are being controlled at the behest of some universal force we cant even comprehend yet, if ever.

Great post, sister!

BIG <Smile>!!!!
Littleenki

Oh, I revile the behavior of the Ones who do evil.  But I forgive Them, as that is Their "role" in this game of life We are playing.  The goal of the game, as I see it, is to vanquish the opportunity for the behavior to manifest on any large scale.  That is why I am so fervent about spreading the Abundance Paradigm.  I truly KNOW it is a game-winner.

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 08:25:52 am »
Reading all of these recent posts gives me the same awe inspiring feeling that I get when I walk out into the desert late at night and look up..... and get the sudden feeling that I can wrap myself in the stars. Thats the feeling of warmth and well being that is created here.   Linda

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2012, 09:01:58 am »
Ah, thank You, Linda.  To create that warmth is all I could hope for.  To bring together rather than tear apart.  I wonder how often apes forgive...  [wink]

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2013, 05:04:49 am »
Bump. I think this needs it. [smile]

Edward

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2013, 09:23:18 am »
Let Us Forgive.
by Amaterasu Solar

Let us forgive the Down Trodden, who are reviled because they “take advantage of the system.”

Let us forgive the Power Elite who choose to create the Down Trodden by hiding technology and news.

Let us forgive the Toadies, who know they behave unethically, but the money and status lure them astray.

Let us forgive the Slaves, who have but a piece of the total picture and dutifully fulfill their Work ethic tasks in return for some time they think is free.

Let us forgive the Stars, the ones who show us what others want us to see.

Let us forgive the Influences who see Beings of human construction as cattle or sheep.

Let us forgive the Influences who have held so little faith in Beings of human construction.

Let us forgive the Defrauders, whether Down Trodden, Power Elite, Toadie, Slave, Star or Influence.

Let us forgive the Incurious, who reject much data and do not investigate.

Let us forgive those amongst us who do not believe as we do in matters of the Spirit.

Let us forgive Beings born of a different nature than ourselves, be the difference in preferences, physical configuration, capacity, ideology, coloration, or status – within the Three Laws.

Let us, instead, stand both tall and humble – tall in the knowledge that we are true Beings who are capable of Love, and humble in the awareness that we are equal to all others.

Let us show we are worthy of forgiveness and want our place as equals by forgiving our equals.

Well said.  :)

If I may add........

Let us forgive, ourselves.  For the holding onto past deeds and the one's that we never enacted.  To forgive ourselves and allow ourselves to break free of the bonds we have placed upon us.  Set yourself free and to find that peace of mind and peace of heart.  Be strong enough to love thy self and be able to forgive yourself so you can move on.

Edward

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2013, 09:58:33 am »
Nice, Edward. [smile] I agree, forgiving Ourselves is the first step.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]