collapse

Author Topic: US GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL BLOWS WHISTLE ON UFOS A WEEK AFTER LEAVING PENTAGON  (Read 1056 times)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593

“Yes there have been crashed craft, and bodies recovered. . . . We are not alone in the universe, they have been coming here for a long time.

I happen to be privileged enough to be in on the fact that we have been visited on this planet, and the UFO phenomenon is real.”

Who is this high ranking official that “blew the whistle” on the reality of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs)? His name is Luis Elizondo, and he’s the current Director of Global Security and Special Programs for the recently launched To The Stars Academy.

Rest of the story at link:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/10/24/high-ranking-us-government-official-blows-whistle-on-ufos-a-week-after-leaving-the-pentagon/

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Funny how that article starts with a quote as if to make people think the quote is from Luis Elizondo. :)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
This is delonge,who is iffy to me at this point.
Why does he need all these folks?
Money is all he needs.
Tr3b prints,a glass blower,carbon fiber supplies,lockheed fusion generator,a bunch of magnets.a cup of mercury.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline space otter

• Gold 691

never heard of the guy..had to look him up

this was on top  of the list with his name

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/870077/UFOs-aliens-Tom-DeLonge-Luis-Elizondo-To-The-Stars-Academy

ALIEN SENSATION: ‘UFOs are real… we may not be alone' says former senior US spook

A FORMER senior intelligence officer with the US Department of Defense has gone on record to claim UFOs are real and that he believes we may not be alone.

By JON AUSTIN
PUBLISHED: 15:21, Mon, Oct 23, 2017 | UPDATED: 15:36, Mon, Oct 23, 2017

Luis Elizondo says he has also worked with the US Army, the National Counter-intelligence Executive, and the Director of National Intelligence, and carried out highly sensitive espionage and terrorism investigations around the world.

He was unveiled as a key member of new organisation To The Stars Academy, put together by former Blink 182 frontman Tom DeLonge.

Mr Elizondo revealed for the last decade, before retiring, he ran a "sensitive aerospace threat identification" programme focusing on "unidentified aerial technologies" UATs, another name for unidentified flying objects (UFOs).

He said: "By far the most interesting effort I was involved with was the topic of advanced aerial threats.

a whole bunch of old photos

For nearly the last decade, I ran a sensitive aerospace threat identification program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies.

"It was in this position I learned that the phenomena is indeed real."

He said the organisation would soon be releasing never before seen footage of UFOs taken from government recording equipment.

He added: "We are also planning to provide never before released footage from real US government systems, not blurry amateur photos but real data and real videos."

The expert also hinted that the project he worked on had brought in a wealth of understanding about UFOs.

a bunch more written and vids and it ends with this

Doubters of Mr Elizondo's credentials have already come forward in a forum on theparacast.com.

However, Mr Elizondo appears to have personally responded to them.

He replied: "The fact that there are things in this universe that are beyond our understanding is indeed real.

"We have the physics and we have the scientific observations to prove the phenomena."

Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../inside-knowledge-about-unidentified-aerial-pheno...
Oct 10, 2017 - I find it highly significant that Luis Elizondo is moving from this Program buried within the DOD into the private sector. “From our observations ...

Fmr. Manager of DOD Aerospace Threat Program: "UFOs are Real ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../fmr-manager-of-dod-aerospace-threat-program-uf...
Oct 11, 2017 - Present for that four hour meeting was Luis Eiizondo, who ran an important program at the DOD. Elizondo is a senior career intelligence officer ...

Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../inside-knowledge-about-unidentified-aerial-pheno...
Oct 10, 2017 - And well placed and experienced professionals, from Intelligence and high .... (left to right) Luis Elizondo, Jim Semivan, Stephen Justice, Hal ...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/inside-knowledge-about-unidentified-aerial-phenomena_us_59dc1230e4b0b48cd8e0a5c7

Leslie Kean, Contributor
Investigative Journalist and Author
Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead To World-Changing Technology
10/10/2017 09:05 am ET Updated Oct 19, 2017
Something extraordinary is about to be revealed. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows are now stepping into the light. These insiders have long-standing connections to government agencies which may have programs investigating unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP). They intend to move into the private sector and to make all declassified information, and any future knowledge, available for all to see.

The team includes a 25-year veteran of the CIA’s Directorate of Operations; a Lockheed Martin Program Director for Advanced Systems at “Skunk Works”; a former deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence; a DoD Senior Intelligence officer who, among other sensitive responsibilities, ran a Pentagon aerospace “threat identification” program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies. And well placed and experienced professionals, from Intelligence and high academic positions, are also on board ― please see information on the Team for reference as you read.

What is going on here? Is this the beginning of some sort of trend towards a new openness on the part of the U.S. government? These people know more than any of us do, so the question of their motivation is fundamental.

It all started with award-winning platinum recording artist and producer Tom DeLonge, whose bands Blink182 and Angels & Airwaves sold over 25 million records in the 1990s. Tom spent many years studying UFOs, and essentially left his previous lucrative career to devote himself to this pursuit, using his own personal income and resources to set up an entertainment company called To The Stars (TTS). It had the goal of disseminating information about UFOs, consciousness, the paranormal and other unexplained mysteries through artistic pursuits such as fiction and non-fiction books, feature films, and television productions.

Most importantly, while doing so, Tom was gradually able to establish relationships with flag officers and other highly placed insiders in the aerospace industry, intelligence, the Department of Defense and NASA. These independent sources provided him with information about the UFO phenomenon and worked with him to develop a plan for the incremental release of this information through TTS, which would be particularly geared towards reaching younger audiences.

Like many others, I was astonished at Tom’s ability to win the trust of these impressive advisors, who at first wished to remain anonymous yet obviously believed that this information belongs to all of us. I talked to Tom and found him to be serious, passionate, very sharp, articulate and highly motivated to find the truth. I understood how he was able to engage this group - he did his homework, worked very hard, was sincere, and knew how to conduct himself when meeting such people. Early on, Tom allowed me to speak with one of his advisors, which helped me understand more about his effort.

Then, in late 2016, WikiLeaks published a number of Tom’s emails to John Podesta, which revealed the names of some of these sources. Among his advisors were two generals: one was a commander of the U.S. Air Force’s research laboratory at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and responsible for managing the Air Force’s $2.2 billion science and technology program; the other was the Special Assistant to the Commander of Air Force Space Command at Peterson Air Force Base. As devastating as this was to some, it established for those who doubted him that Tom was indeed telling the truth about his high level contacts.

Tom’s plans for TTS were delayed at this point, but he persevered. Subsequent delays have been out of his control, but everyone involved agrees with the necessity for a gradual release of information. “I think they really do want us to know. I really do think they do. I do, at this point, feel like it’s going to be a tough thing to swallow for people and I think there are elements about it that people are not ready for,” Delonge told George Knapp, the chief investigative reporter for KLAS TV in Las Vegas and weekend host of Coast to Coast AM.

of course there's more if you look...i've read enough for now
thanks A51

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56