collapse

Author Topic: We Are One - Million Mask Movement  (Read 81885 times)

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
Re: We Are One - Million Mask Movement
« Reply #210 on: December 05, 2014, 08:34:10 am »
There's been some heated opinions of late, that's to be sure.
Which I suppose represent different emotional and mental states of mind.
Don't know about everyone else, but I've found myself extremely frustrated, and slightly passive aggressive.

My own development has taken me to a level where the eye's do not just look, but now they also see. We are living in an extremely false reality, and yet to partake we must in order to 'survive'.

I just bear in mind this:

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society".

I love how diplomatic you two are, certainly something to aspire to.
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #211 on: December 06, 2014, 09:17:00 pm »

Be The Change You Want To See - AnonHQ
December 5th, 2014 | by hqanon
Written by: AnonymousWorldWideNews

The only authority that can make a difference is you.

Not the police. Not the military. Not so-called grand juries.

Only you!

Do not look to the plutocratic mandarins for assistance, or expect anything but vaudevillian smoke and mirrors from the billion-dollar corporate circus that’s rampaging across the globe like a retarded elephant on steroids with nuclear weapons strapped to its back flinging Monsanto seeds.

The local killers want us distracted by foreign killers so they can rob us blind and keep us under control. It’s our responsibility to wake up to this fact and to at least attempt to put a stop to it.

Like Martin Luther King, Jr. said, “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

(image courtesy anonymous)

It’s time to end the blind march of the living dead, and to begin instead the wide-awake journey of being truly alive.

It’s time to end the rank and file of willful ignorance. This means questioning the status quo and the people who blindly uphold it. This means holding the power-that-be accountable for their actions.

This is our call to adventure.

Mother Nature is screaming at us using a language older than words.

It echoes in our bones. It resonates in our souls. We can all feel it.

Some of us are confused by it, and we are suffering from cognitive dissonance, but she is still there singing her harsh Truth.

And it is high time we listened. It’s time we made some noise. It is time her voice became our voice. It is time to replace “their unhealthy unsustainable way” with “our healthy sustainable way.”

“The secret of freedom lies in educating people,” wrote Maximillian Robespierre, “whereas the secret in tyranny is in keeping them ignorant.”

So ask yourself: Am I an agent of liberty, intent upon freeing and empowering people; or an agent of tyranny, intent upon keeping people suppressed and ignorant?

If it’s the latter, by all means keep the chain of obedience intact and keep people suppressed.
But if it’s the former, by all means break the chain of obedience and join us in educating people.

The war machine begins and ends with you either blindly obeying the vicious chain of obedience or having the courage to disobey when you feel the actions of the chain of obedience are immoral.

Hell, it will probably be the hardest thing you will ever do, and you may have to face “vilification and disgrace” because of it, but sometimes that’s the price you have to pay for being a moral agent in an immoral world.

That’s the price you pay for courage.

That’s the .

At the end of the day, if you still feel like it’s all for naught and that you cannot possibly make a difference, consider the words of Thomas Edison, “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: You haven’t.”

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #212 on: December 07, 2014, 08:59:30 am »
“The secret of freedom lies in educating people,” wrote Maximillian Robespierre, “whereas the secret in tyranny is in keeping them ignorant.”
I agree with that, and I have pointed to that several times. :)

It’s time to end the rank and file of willful ignorance. This means questioning the status quo and the people who blindly uphold it. This means holding the power-that-be accountable for their actions.
I also agree with this, and that's one of the reasons I am not a follower of Anonymous, as it looks like an easy way of replacing a status quo with a different status quo.

Fight ignorance and question the status quo? By all means, but with someone that doesn't hide his face behind a mask.

Now, after all that talk, what are Anonymous going to do to "educate the people"? More YouTube videos?

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #213 on: December 07, 2014, 11:44:13 am »
Fight ignorance and question the status quo?
By all means, but with someone that doesn't hide his face behind a mask.

Still with the mask thing.    ::)
You don't wear a mask, so just what are You doing to fight ignorance and question the status quo?

Now, after all that talk, what are Anonymous going to do to "educate the people"? More YouTube videos?

Really glad You asked.

[youtube]vnJc5jGmocc[/youtube]

tfw
Peace Love Light
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

Hec'el oinipikte  (that we shall live)
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #214 on: December 07, 2014, 12:29:09 pm »
Still with the mask thing.    ::)
Yes, I don't like masks, never did, since I was a small child. The only time I used a costume in Carnival was because my parents forced me to do it. :)

You don't wear a mask, so just what are You doing to fight ignorance and question the status quo?
I try to spread knowledge of all the things that may be useful to everybody I contact, but those are very few, as I was never a person that likes to be surrounded by other people, so I don't know many people in real life.

I try to show to people that knowledge is more important than the right to have guns or using drugs (for example), but most people in forums like this one are too occupied seeing things from their own personal point of view and ignore what other people tell them when it does not follow their own ideas.

I try to show that one million people on the street is not the same thing as a revolution, that to make a real revolution they have to have a working plan that applies to everyone, including those not involved in the organisation and actions of that possible revolution, but most people are too used to the Hollywood version of revolutions and appear to think that they just have to wish for one for it to happen.

[youtube]vnJc5jGmocc[/youtube]
What, useless videos? Those don't help.  :P
Have you noticed that most Anonymous videos use the word "we"? "We" this, "we" that, that's not helping fight ignorance, as it doesn't help anyone learn any thing except about Anonymous.

(There's a space missing between "of" and "homeless" on the fourth line)
That looks like a good idea, but it reminds me of that saying: give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Wouldn't it be better if they tried to give people the information to help them avoid being in those conditions/situations or get out of those situations? Helping people look their best for job interviews is nice, but why not go the next step and help people how to behave in a job interview? Why not teach people things they might need on a job interview? Or even better, why not train people about their jobs to give them better chances of getting one or not losing what they have?

For example, instead of just saying that there will be "a huge epidemic of homeless people" because of Universal Credit, why not explain what people should do to avoid being a victim of that Universal Credit (whatever it may be)? I don't know about the UK, but here in Portugal there's usual more than one way of doing things and there are several ways for people getting help from the Social Security or some other government funds, but those are usually hidden from the public, only the people that work with them know they exist, and they usually exist so the government can point to them in case of need, but they keep them hidden so few people know about them.

Wouldn't it better to know how to avoid having their home taken by the bank instead of having to fight the bank?

That's the kind of knowledge that people need to have, the kind of knowledge that an organisation like Anonymous could spread, as, because of the anonymity of their members, they can have members in those organisations looking for the (more than likely to exist) loopholes in the bureaucracy.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #215 on: December 07, 2014, 12:31:24 pm »
  <-----MASK

<-----NOT a MASK

::)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #216 on: December 07, 2014, 12:51:18 pm »
  <-----MASK
No, a mask is something you use to hide your real face, not something you use to represent yourself in a virtual place like a forum.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2014, 05:58:39 am »

<-----NOT a MASK

::)

Well, it is a sort of mask.. You are living in the realm of fantasy  :P

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #218 on: December 11, 2014, 06:57:21 pm »
We are going to post this here to utilize the attention already acquired by this thread.

What say You, our UK members?

[youtube]qiQ6yvqdKk0[/youtube]

Published on Dec 1, 2014
EXPECT US.

Resistance is existence.
Operation Details: http://pastebin.com/1fjmHCnr
#OpDeathEaters
#OpMortifagos
#OpMangemorts
#paedobritain
#paedouk
#CSAinquiry
#ElmGuestHouse
#Kincora
#DolphinSquare

ANONYMOUS HEADQUARTERS: http://AnonHQ.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnonymousNewsHQ
JOIN US: https://www.facebook.com/ArmyAnonymous
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/anonymoussub
Get Your Anonymous Mask in US: http://amzn.to/OHrOI6
Get Your Anonymous Mask in UK: http://amzn.to/Q0cHKL
Get Your Anonymous Mask in Canada: http://amzn.to/1dzAo1x
Get Your Anonymous Mask in Germany: http://bit.ly/anonymous--maske
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 02:04:33 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #219 on: December 11, 2014, 11:11:34 pm »
Yes, I don't like masks, never did, since I was a small child. The only time I used a costume in Carnival was because my parents forced me to do it. :)

A mask is a source of tremendous power, Armap.  An individual may well be able to do things with a mask on, that he would never be willing to do with it off; but that does not necessarily mean negative things, either.  It can mean tremendously positive ones.  My time as Mirshalak, and also my offline experience under the mask with Project Chanology, represent probably the two most empowering periods of my life, so far.

[youtube]tkAs4ZzG2zk[/youtube]

The powers that be would like to ban and outlaw the Guy Fawkes mask, for exactly the same reason that they attempt to enforce real names on social media accounts, and Capitus Diminutio Maxima via our utility bills and credit cards.  There is nothing more fundamental than identity, and therefore no greater way that they can disempower us, than by confiscating our ability to change it.

Apart from anything else, anonymity when committing altruistic acts, allows for complete purity of motive.  There is no possible way that it can be claimed that a person is only doing something generous for narcissistic supply, if nobody ever knows who you are while you commit said actions.

I will agree that Anonymous tend to have a grossly over-inflated opinion of the amount of real good that they can do; but then again, I know that their own response to that, would be to say that at least they are trying.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 11:14:26 pm by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #220 on: December 12, 2014, 04:32:15 am »
A mask is a source of tremendous power, Armap.  An individual may well be able to do things with a mask on, that he would never be willing to do with it off; but that does not necessarily mean negative things, either.

Well there is THIS mask

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #221 on: December 12, 2014, 04:33:32 am »
And there is THIS mask

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #222 on: December 12, 2014, 04:38:22 am »
Well, it is a sort of mask.. You are living in the realm of fantasy  :P

No Zorgon is my real identity... I get mail from government offices and delivered by the post office to King Zorgon :P

And this is my Duke  Knighting the Governor of Nevada Kenny Guinn...

So how is it a Fantasy?

8)

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #223 on: December 12, 2014, 06:10:15 am »
Both of those masks were quite effective for their desired outcome...

No comment on the rest.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #224 on: December 12, 2014, 06:58:35 am »
A mask is a source of tremendous power, Armap.  An individual may well be able to do things with a mask on, that he would never be willing to do with it off; but that does not necessarily mean negative things, either.
I agree, and that's why I don't like them, as if people with masks act in a way that is not the way they act without them then it means that they are not being themselves when they are not wearing the mask and are lying to the rest of the world.

The powers that be would like to ban and outlaw the Guy Fawkes mask, for exactly the same reason that they attempt to enforce real names on social media accounts, and Capitus Diminutio Maxima via our utility bills and credit cards.  There is nothing more fundamental than identity, and therefore no greater way that they can disempower us, than by confiscating our ability to change it.
I doubt it, they are probably selling them to those that think that a mask acts like an invisibility cloak.  :P

Apart from anything else, anonymity when committing altruistic acts, allows for complete purity of motive.  There is no possible way that it can be claimed that a person is only doing something generous for narcissistic supply, if nobody ever knows who you are while you commit said actions.
And that's why I think Anonymous actions of pointing to "how good they are" are more a publicity stunt than anything else. People have been doing positive and altruistic acts for thousands of years with no need for mask.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter