collapse

Author Topic: What is all this about, regarding Japan, the Tsunami, Fukushima and UFOs ?  (Read 11559 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: What is all this about, regarding Japan, the Tsunami, Fukushima and UFOs ?
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 03:30:13 pm »
I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on this re.  "Critters"   :D

Back in the 60's there were many sightings of glowing plasma objects see near power plants and powerlines. In fact it is still considered by many that this 'leeching' energy off the power grid was what cause that big eastern seaboard blackout.

The Disclosure guys that said they saw "UFO's bear the nuke base that cascaded the shut down describes them as glowing energy blobs not hard spacecraft.  In those days a sudden draw on energy would have triggered an automatic shutdown of the system.

If you live near power lines you can make a device that can leach the electricity the same way critters do :D   but that is now illegal (despite the em radiation is going out anyway) and does show a draw at the power company

So yeah  CRITTERS feeding accounts for most of those type sightings, same critters in the STS 75 and 80 films... same critters seen around thunderstorms  and same critters seen on Venus by RVers.... errrmmmm oops   I wasn't supposed to say that  :o

I keep saying CRITTERS account for 80%ish of UFO sightings that are not faked etc  Denise Stoner ex gov investigator and head of MUFON Florida says 50%ish but we are on the same page

Every see that critter birth video?

::)

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2012, 03:34:54 pm »
Back in the 60's there were many sightings of glowing plasma objects see near power plants and powerlines. In fact it is still considered by many that this 'leeching' energy off the power grid was what cause that big eastern seaboard blackout.

The Disclosure guys that said they saw "UFO's bear the nuke base that cascaded the shut down describes them as glowing energy blobs not hard spacecraft.  In those days a sudden draw on energy would have triggered an automatic shutdown of the system.

If you live near power lines you can make a device that can leach the electricity the same way critters do :D   but that is now illegal (despite the em radiation is going out anyway) and does show a draw at the power company

So yeah  CRITTERS feeding accounts for most of those type sightings, same critters in the STS 75 and 80 films... same critters seen around thunderstorms  and same critters seen on Venus by RVers.... errrmmmm oops   I wasn't supposed to say that  :o

I keep saying CRITTERS account for 80%ish of UFO sightings that are not faked etc  Denise Stoner ex gov investigator and head of MUFON Florida says 50%ish but we are on the same page

Again Z 100% Correct, I have witnessed such a power outage myself caused by one of these...  :D

Sorry Z... No.  but can you please post a copy here ?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2012, 03:47:40 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEww1_Y5F7c[/youtube]

Progress M-03M (35P) launches to ISS from Baikonur Cosmodrome. here is the ORIGINAL RosKosmos live footage. The four "UFO's" that are seen are the four booster rockets falling away and make a pattern known as Korelev's Cross. The object is not falling... it is merely going down range and APPEARS to be going down. Russian launches are spectacular and can be seen hundreds oof miles from the launch site because the plume is high and thus lit by the dun in space.

[youtube]p9em4purRjc[/youtube]

But here, seen below well into the reports the same Phenomena shown above was reported over Russia ! NOT Taiwan !

beacuse it WAS over Russia when launched but Russian launches can be SEEN from China... Beside all the Youtube MORONS just cut and paste and make wild claims.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjelS2etqQ4[/youtube]

The photos in the start of the video below... those are long exposure of airplanes... then the other "UFO" is another Russian launch this time a Soyuz 9 launching a Meridian Satellite. Its a spectacular capture and you can see stage separation. I have added the original below.

What pisses me off is that main steam news media is BULL poopTING.  The UFO that cause the airport shutdown was a RADAR sighting not a visual sighting. But a RADAR sighting is not spactacular... so lets use a rocket launch and call it a UFO instead

Meridian Satellite
Launch site: Plesetsk
Launch date: May 22, 2009

[youtube]YnszlJC8iGs[/youtube]

« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 03:54:27 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2012, 03:53:20 pm »
Sorry Z... No.  but can you please post a copy here ?

No :P

Sigh.... sometimes Zorgon wonders why he bothers to make threads that no one reads :D

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=2635.0

Mistaken for UFO's
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_files/menu.html#Mistaken

• Gold 253
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2012, 04:01:10 pm »
So why are these claimed to be UFO's   LOL...

You see the whole scenario is driven by the Human Species.

But WHY ?

Some are "Alien" but "Transport Interfaces" come in all sorts of Projections...  LOL.

The Reason why I refer to them as "Transport" Interfaces is because they are nothing like our craft at all and involve something quite different.

But we Can produce the same !

These represent more an Interface rather than a Craft.   :D

You are 100% correct re. "Critters" !

If "Critters" feed on Energy (which in fact they Do !) where is all that Energy going to ?

And more to the Point what is a "Critter" and what is its make up ?

• Gold 253
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2012, 04:16:27 pm »
Thanks for the links Z.

It will take some time to sift through it all.   :D

I have read some or much in fact.

To speed things up, can you please point me to the place, where the birth of a critter is presented ?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 04:26:19 pm by zorgon »

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2012, 04:55:20 pm »
Can you point me to ONE document that Assange and Wikileaks leaked that tells us anything important? In our categories, not which diplomat slept with whom and who insulted each other..

Wikileaks were going to publish their information about the undersea bases and the war, but the government suppressed it and shut him down and got him arrested by that honey trap plot.

View the video Z.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

• Gold 253
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2012, 05:41:33 pm »
NOTE;

I have made absolutely NO Claim any of these involve Alien Craft (In layman's terms)

But I have mentioned that there is a connection between reported sightings, Nuclear Facilities and natural Disasters, including the unnatural 9/11 episode.

The association is at a human Level, involving the human Species...

But what I am bringing you attention to, is why this is being done and by whom ?

Even re. so called "Critters" little is really understood by most !

In spite of much written material and photos in the public sector.

• Gold 253

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2012, 07:16:33 am »
Just skimming the thread here :D Fascinating stuff!

I'm happy to see Matrix & Zorgon find something they both like.
No time to read all of it, i'll leave that to the experts ;)
If "Critters" feed on Energy (which in fact they Do !) where is all that Energy going to ?
Creating more critters, perhaps ::)
And more to the Point what is a "Critter" and what is its make up ?

That is something i would like to see you guys thrash out for me ;)
Later!

• Gold 253
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2012, 06:51:53 pm »
Re Critters...

I think you will find that these Critters are NOT a type of Plasma, but rather the Plasma is only a small component of the processes taking place...

It's funny how the human species thinks everything is/are "Energy Based Systems"....  LOL.

All that the Human Species is seeing is the end result, and NOT what is Producing everything,
or HOW it is being produced !

In the future this will change though, as our understanding matures.

There is Energy being transferred at times, but where is this "Energy" going to or in other cases coming from I wonder ?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 06:54:06 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

sky otter

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2012, 07:11:30 pm »

side trip  (tell P not to look  ;))

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/28/fukushima-sailors-lawsuit/1797053/

U.S. sailors sue Japanese utility over radiation

SAN DIEGO (AP) — Eight U.S. sailors are suing the Tokyo utility that operates the Fukushima nuclear power plant, charging that the company lied about the high level of radiation in the area where they were carrying out a humanitarian mission after the tsunami that triggered the reactor crisis.

The lawsuit was filed in U.S. District Court in San Diego last week against Tokyo Electric Power Co., which is owned by the Japanese government. Plaintiffs include the infant daughter of two of the sailors who was born seven months after the March 2011 disaster.

The sailors served on the San Diego-based aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan, which was carrying out "Operation Tomadachi" ferrying food and water to citizens in the city of Sendai in the wake of the earthquake and tsunami.

continued at link
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/28/fukushima-sailors-lawsuit/1797053/

They say they are at risk for developing cancer and a shorter life expectancy, and are undergoing considerable mental anguish as a result.

The sailors are suing for more than $US100 million ($A96.8 million) in damages.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/world/us-sailors-sue-tepco-over-radiation/story-e6frfkui-1226544974898#ixzz2GP1ZxcrR

http://japandailypress.com/us-sailors-sue-tepco-and-japanese-government-for-lying-about-radiation-risks-2720482

Some people, however, hold a different opinion. The USS Ronald Reagan was supposedly docked 100 miles away from the plant, which is far beyond the evacuation distance recommended not only by Japan but by the U.S. government as well. Some media reported that the amount of radiation that the sailors were exposed to was less than that received from a month of exposure to background radiation from the sun.

http://www.stripes.com/news/pacific/earthquake-disaster-in-japan/us-sailors-sue-japanese-utility-over-radiation-exposure-1.202197

Their complaint, filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, seeks a jury trial and damages of $40 million each for being “rendered infirm” and their bodies being “poisoned” by radiation. It was filed on behalf of Lindsay Cooper, James Sutton, Kim Gieseking, Charles Yarris, Robert Miller, Christopher Bittner, Eric Membrila and Judy Goodwin.

Six of the eight sailors worked on the flight deck during the operation and two worked in the air contamination department. Gieseking is also suing on behalf of her daughter, Autumn, who was born shortly after the deployment.

The sailors allege a host of medical conditions, from headaches and difficulty concentrating to rectal bleeding and thyroid problems, as a result of the exposure and say they will have to undergo more medical tests and expensive treatments in the future, their lawyer Paul Garner said Thursday. The sailors also want TEPCO, which has an office in Washington, D.C., to establish a $100 million fund to pay for any of their future medical expenses.

there is a lot more but i think  this is a fair overview..so a search for more
or go read all the links

• Gold 253
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2012, 08:20:13 pm »
Yes its an ugly situation isn't it sky ?

If I had my way ALL NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS, would be decommissioned....

NOT tomorrow, but instead TODAY !

There is absolutely NO NEED whatsoever for Nuclear Energy !

Now about this "Areal Phenomena" around Nuclear Instantiations, and before Natural disasters etc.

What's your thoughts to what these are ?

UFO's / USO's ?

Critters ?

Infiltration of Disinformation ?

Or What ?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56