collapse

Author Topic: Immaculate Deception  (Read 59036 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Immaculate Deception
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2018, 03:02:41 am »
So just an FYI   

Linda Brown has reappeared on Facebook  Not sure how she ended up on my friend's list but she is going as Linda Leach now, apparently married for over 30 years

So either this is another timeline glitch or something else is afoot.

Here forum, Cosmic Token... there is ZERO record of it on wayback machine before that date Jun 2012

There is ZERO reference to TT Brown in the wayback machine on Qaulght, the old home of the Brown family, who sold me all those papers

Seems Mikada has erased ALL those old war posts from the Quanset Hut

Well we still have our old records :P  (I think  LOL haven't looked yet)

Just mentioned this in case anyone still hangs with her old crew :P

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2018, 05:04:36 am »
So just an FYI   

Linda Brown has reappeared on Facebook  Not sure how she ended up on my friend's list but she is going as Linda Leach now, apparently married for over 30 years

So either this is another timeline glitch or something else is afoot.

Here forum, Cosmic Token... there is ZERO record of it on wayback machine before that date Jun 2012

There is ZERO reference to TT Brown in the wayback machine on Qaulght, the old home of the Brown family, who sold me all those papers

Seems Mikada has erased ALL those old war posts from the Quanset Hut

Well we still have our old records :P  (I think  LOL haven't looked yet)

Just mentioned this in case anyone still hangs with her old crew :P
I went thru the archives and found a post from April 12th, 2012 referencing the Cosmic Token: yet nothing shows on the wayback machine...

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=2142.msg11165#msg11165

8)
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2018, 07:05:19 am »
And wait a few years when john and all the other old timers are no longer with us... the new comers will distort and twist everything so badly no one will ever find truth, at least until the Invasion Fleet blows up the White House
That's why documenting and archiving this information is important, specially when the facts are separated from the theories and hypothesis, so people in the future can look at the facts and make their own mind.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2018, 09:25:06 am »
Now then I am with you I still believe Bob has more credibility than most EVEN IF he was only the controlled leak :P Without Bob  we might never have heard of Area 51, certainly not on everyones lips... and 90% of UFO conspiracies would not be out there

On the other hand  we have 193 countries in the world with government official.  For UFO secrecy to be a reality, it would require that ALL of these nations are working together secretly.  Yet look at our last election, all the fighting all the BS  all the Wikileaks dirty laundry  and then Podesta asking to get to the bottom of UFO's and yet he is about as high in the White House as it gets.

I doubt any other countries have any UFO tech in their possession.

And all these years since Roswell and all we have is stories and speculations... Where are the Alien DNA results, The crashed saucer parts they speak of at all those UFO symposiums?

Stored in a location you don't have access to.

Where are the old obsolete models?

Doubtful that any gravity propulsion craft are obsolete by our standards.

Does not ONE small postage stamp country have a small scrap of saucer to show?

Probably not.

Pentagon released UAP, but they don't say "Alien Spaceship"  Harry Reid is now in charge of Disclosure but he won't talk about "Little Green Men" or Roswell related stuff...  he WILL say that there are likely other civilizations out there and lets talk science.

True. Seems like the Robertson panel all over again.

Seems like I wasted the last 40 or so years looking  :P

Or maybe looking in the wrong place at the wrong time. 40 years puts you in the time frame to have visited Area 51 while they were test flying gravity propulsion craft.

And wait a few years when john and all the other old timers are no longer with us... the new comers will distort and twist everything so badly no one will ever find truth, at least until the Invasion Fleet blows up the White House

You should ask John to detail WHY the gravity propulsion craft CAN NOT POSSIBLY be terrestrial military inventions.
He is by far the best expert among tinfoil hatters to explain the difference between earthly methods of propulsion and advanced alien methods of gravity propulsion.

I know the difference, and why we cannot perform these speeds and maneuvers due to mass and G forces, but John has the experience and reputation to make it stick.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 09:40:18 am by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2018, 09:29:23 am »
Permission is not required IF you are sitting at john's computer and have full access. That is how i was able to set up a new account on FB for John after we got his email password reset. 

Understood :P but you know Sarge  :D  Its that Army in him... but be assured we ARE concerned about this.  I spoke with John tonight... he is going to call George Knapp and see if George gave 4 names (yes John calls him that now too :P ) PERMISSION to do the Bob Lazar story and the Skin Walker story

You asked for proof many months ago... seems like we are finding some.   I would like to talk to Bob myself I asked John to pass along a message that I have some radioactive minerals for sale so we shall see what happens

So  I hear you and Paulie Schrier were at a Comic Con in Lexington?  How did that pan out?  Have you by any chance heard from Beth (Undo)?  Since that mess I have lost all contact with her... just wondering how she is doing these days

Yeah it was a lot of fun I had a great time. No haven't heard from Beth in ages.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2018, 06:42:45 pm »
Immaculate Deception is an appropriate name...

Okay UPDATE

From Spooksville

Yes it is true that George Knapp and Jeremy 4 Names are  in cahoots on the Skin Walker Ranch deal   and now Springer (from ATS) is in on the deal

I give up... I really do... there is no point trying to compete with these guys only after the money. With Harry Reid, Robert Bigelow and Tom DeLonge in the mix and now Springer  what point is there?  These guys will control ALL the UFO info at this rate and everyone is already fawning all over them

Springer

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
So... I just returned from The Skin Walker Ranch. I was out there with George Knapp, Jeremy Corbell, and couple other friends (you may or may not have heard of).

Once I've caught up on sleep I'll start a thread with pictures and everything. ;-)

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1195773/pg103#pid23279374

« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 03:20:53 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2018, 06:53:47 pm »
Already deleted ALL my posts on Facebook  Sgt R&R and The Seeker left there too...

With this team controlling the UFO scene... I might as well go back to my rocks and faeries... because there will be no truth or real disclosure coming from this bunch.

Since Corbell spent 4 years at Johns' place data mining, all John's material is effectively in his possession.

Time to hang up the Foil Hat and post about IMPORTANT things

WELSH DRAGON SUCCESSFULLY HATCHED AT BANGOR UNIVERSITY
Posted by The Bangor Aye | Apr 1, 2018 | Bangor News

The first Welsh Dragon born in over 500 years has been successfully hatched at Bangor University.

Scientists managed to clone the Welsh Dragon after finding blood within mosquitoes that had been fossilized in amber. They then used the DNA from the dragon blood to complete the cloning process.

Geneticist Dr. Henry Wu explained how the process was achieved, he said: “The mosquito, after having a tasty meal of Welsh Dragon blood, decided to take a siesta on a piece of tree bark.

“Suddenly, sap or resin starts flowing on it, covering it and eventually hardening. The insect with the blood inside gets perfectly preserved when the resin hardens to form amber.

“We then drilled into the amber, into the stomach of the insect, and extracted the blood containing the DNA of the Welsh Dragon. This allowed us to develop the egg which has been incubated for several months and successfully hatched today.

“The work has been top secret up until today, but we are now happy to share this great news with the world.

“The Dragon was born at 00:01hrs this morning, 1st April, as far as we can tell, he appears to be a healthy Welsh Dragon and we‘ve called him Dewi, he is likely to develop his full red colouring on maturity, in about 250 years.”

A spokesperson from the university said they would like to thank Dr John Hammond for his considerable investment in the project.

http://www.thebangoraye.com/welsh-dragon-successfully-hatched-bangor-university/

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2018, 07:04:17 pm »
Now THAT is interesting. I was hoping they would call him Smaug The Magnificent!
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2018, 08:29:36 pm »
This whole UFO thing is a SHAM with MUFON at the top of the list

Stay Tuned....

UPDATED:

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=10865.msg142551#msg142551

http://www.thelivingmoon.com//47john_lear/02files/Skin_Walker_Ranch_001.html
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 03:10:56 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2018, 03:58:08 pm »
As we said a few years back Jeremy Corbell had control of John's Facebook account and also a fake John Lear page.  Since that time that has been fixed, both John getting his account control back and the fake accounts removed (there were two)

Today it has come to my attention that there is a Fake Bob Lazar account.  (There have been several) This one however:

I am pretty sure that Jeremy has control of the fake Lazar page, every post on that page seems to have something to do with Jeremy's stuff.

Here is the page

Here is a typical post

This is EXACTLY the same MO Jeremy used on John's fake and hijacked facebook pages... every post "John" made promoted 'his friend' Jeremy

Bob Lazar has said many times in many interviews that he does NOT have a facebook page and doesn't hang out in social media forums so this has to be another fake account. And who is behind it is obvious enough by who's nae is so prominent

As I only know Bob as an acquaintance of John and have met him and Gene Huff only briefly at John's house, there is little I can do about this other than to pass it along to John. (Just did that waiting to hear back) Ultimately it is Bob who would have to take action as it is HIS identity that has been usurped to promote Corbell

Personally I am getting sick and tired of all these charlatans taking over the UFO field but what can i do?  I am getting old and tired. All I can do is post and make others aware.

My thanks to the person who found this for me.  For obvious reasons I will not be mentioning names :P
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 04:14:31 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2018, 04:19:21 pm »
You should ask John to detail WHY the gravity propulsion craft CAN NOT POSSIBLY be terrestrial military inventions.

That blue on black is almost impossible for me to read :P

John has told me many things over the years.  Sometimes the stories change :P  One of the first ones he told me is how we used anti gravity tech to get a giant bucketwheel excavator to the moon, without taking it apart

Like THIS ONE

And actually, lately we talk more about Nevada mining and old mine locations and stories than we do about UFO's :P

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2018, 05:21:58 pm »
As we said a few years back Jeremy Corbell had control of John's Facebook account and also a fake John Lear page.  Since that time that has been fixed, both John getting his account control back and the fake accounts removed (there were two)

Today it has come to my attention that there is a Fake Bob Lazar account.  (There have been several) This one however:

Here is the page

Here is a typical post

This is EXACTLY the same MO Jeremy used on John's fake and hijacked facebook pages... every post "John" made promoted 'his friend' Jeremy

Bob Lazar has said many times in many interviews that he does NOT have a facebook page and doesn't hang out in social media forums so this has to be another fake account. And who is behind it is obvious enough by who's nae is so prominent

As I only know Bob as an acquaintance of John and have met him and Gene Huff only briefly at John's house, there is little I can do about this other than to pass it along to John. (Just did that waiting to hear back) Ultimately it is Bob who would have to take action as it is HIS identity that has been usurped to promote Corbell

Personally I am getting sick and tired of all these charlatans taking over the UFO field but what can i do?  I am getting old and tired. All I can do is post and make others aware.

My thanks to the person who found this for me.  For obvious reasons I will not be mentioning names :P

When I had Fakebook, I had seen this page before, but since I wasn’t a follower of Mr.Lazar, I didn’t pay any attention to it.
The MO is familiar though, and the only way I found out was by calling John and speaking to him. I then confront 4names and was banned from his account. Not mentioning Mr. Knapp’s role in this either,(don’t know if he was aware).  Someone has to speak to Bob and sees if he even cares.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2018, 05:35:03 pm »
Even if Bob doesn't care it's against Facebook rules, people aren't allowed to create accounts in other people's names without their permission.

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2018, 06:38:51 pm »
Even if Bob doesn't care it's against Facebook rules, people aren't allowed to create accounts in other people's names without their permission.
But if they (FB) are not aware of the rule breaking, how are they suppose to handle it. And remember who we’re talking about here. The UFO Road Warrior! Lol

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2018, 07:46:52 pm »

ah this is so sad  in respect to reply # 37 and the welsh dragon story
i went looking for more info cause, wow ! is he cute
and found this
farce book  and april fools  strikes again

https://hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3469172-fake-news-welsh-dragon-successfully-hatched-at-bangor-university.html

Fake News: Welsh Dragon NOT Successfully Hatched at Bangor University
 by: Maarten Schenk   5 days ago (Mon, 02 Apr 2018 21:50:51 Z)

Did a Welsh dragon successfully hatch at Bangor University in Wales? Of course not: that story is not true because it was a joke for April Fools' day published by a local news website which got about 50,000 Facebook engagements on that day. But even the day after it was still going strong, racking up an additional 70,000 so far to bring the total to 126,000 at the time of writing.

The original joke appeared in an article published on April 1, 2018 in the Bangor Aye and was titled titled "Welsh Dragon successfully hatched at Bangor University" (archived here). It opened:

The process described in the article as to how the dragon was hatched was an exact copy of how dinosaurs were supposedly brought back fron extinction in the 1993 movie Jurassic Park. The story even thanked "Dr John Hammond" for his investment in the project. Which makes sense since he is the character in the movie that came up with the process.

The Welsh Dragon is a fictional creature which appears on the national flag of Wales and which has been in use as a symbol for over a thousand years. No real ones have ever been observed though to our knowledge.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter