collapse

Author Topic: Stephen Hawking and Top Scientists : Is an Alien Spaceship coming ?  (Read 3636 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
OUT OF THIS WORLD Why Stephen Hawking and the world’s top scientists say this massive object hurtling through space could be an alien spaceship.

or is it just a large flat type rock or Asteroid !  ::)  ???

The British genius is leading a team of scientists who are scanning the baffling space rock for any signs of extraterrestrial life

By Guy Birchall
13th December 2017, 1:15 pm
Updated: 13th December 2017, 4:11 pm

BRIT scientist Stephen Hawking is among the leading space experts today using top-of-the-range technology to scan a vast cigar-shaped object for signs of alien life.

Thought to be an interstellar asteroid the object is about a quarter of a mile long, 260ft wide and hurtling through our solar system at 196,000mph.

Scientists believe that a V-shaped object asteroid could actually be a spaceship

Asteroid Oumuamua is to be scanned for signs of alien life

The team, lead by Hawking, is using high tech scanners to investigate the object dubbed “Oumuamua”.

The team, named Breakthrough Listen are using the world’s largest manoeuvrable radio telescope at Green Bank, West Virginia, to track the celestial object for ten hours.

The boffins are listening for electromagnetic signals which cannot be produced in nature.

If found that would be the biggest indication ever that extraterrestrial intelligence could be involved.

A team of scientists lead by Stephen Hawking are scanning the object for signs of life

Hawking and his colleagues at Breakthrough Listen said: “Researchers working on long-distance space transportation have previously suggested that a cigar or needle shape is the most likely architecture for an interstellar spacecraft, since this would minimise friction and damage from interstellar gas and dust.”

Other anomalies from normal asteroids are its long slender shape and flight path.

Experts currently say that it is made of something dense, most likely rock but possibly metal.

Astronomers from the University of Hawaii spotted Oumuamua in October passing the Earth.

The space rock is currently twice as far from us as the sun and will eventually shoot passed Jupiter next year.

It is the first object discovered in the solar system that appears to have originated from another part of the galaxy.

Although thought to be an asteroid, Oumuamua’s elongated cigar shape hundreds of metres in length but only one tenth as wide is highly unusual for a typical space rock.

Travelling at up to 196,000mph, the object’s high speed also suggests that it is not gravitationally bound to the sun but is destined to head back out of the solar system.

Researchers will point the telescope to the asteroid to get a better look

Researchers used the Green Bank radio telescope in Virginia, US, to get a better look at the space rock

A statement from the £75million Seti project Breakthrough Listen, launched by Russian digital tech mogul Yuri Milner in 2015, said: “Researchers working on long-distance space transportation have previously suggested that a cigar or needle shape is the most likely architecture for an interstellar spacecraft, since this would minimise friction and damage from interstellar gas and dust.

“While a natural origin is more likely, there is currently no consensus on what that origin might have been, and Breakthrough Listen is well positioned to explore the possibility that Oumuamua could be an artifact.”

The Breakthrough Listen team is using the Green Bank radio telescope in West Virginia, US, to study Oumuamua, which is named after the Hawaian term for “scout” or “messenger”.

From 8pm UK time on Wednesday, December 13, the giant dish – the largest fully steerable radio telescope in the world – will “listen” to the object across four radio frequency bands spanning one to 12 gigahertz.

In a statement the researchers said that the architecture looks similar to that of a spaceship

In a statement the researchers said that the architecture looks similar to that of a spaceship after it was seen from the Pan-STARRS1 Observatory in Hawaii

This diagram from NASA shows the flight path of the Oumuamua as it heads back out of the solar system
NASA

This diagram from NASA shows the flight path of the Oumuamua as it heads back out of the solar system

The research is being funded by California based Russian billionaire Yuri Milner

The research is being funded by California-based Russian billionaire Yuri Milner

Lead scientist Dr Andrew Siemion, director of the Berkeley Seti Research Centre in California, said: “Oumuamua’s presence within our solar system affords Breakthrough Listen an opportunity to reach unprecedented sensitivities to possible artificial transmitters and demonstrate our ability to track nearby, fast-moving objects.

“Whether this object turns out to be artificial or natural, it’s a great target for Listen.”

The object is currently about two astronomical units (AU) from Earth, or twice the distance between the Earth and sun.

At this distance it would take less than a minute for the Green Bank telescope to detect an omnidirectional transmitter with the power of a mobile phone.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5130300/why-stephen-hawking-and-the-worlds-top-scientists-say-this-massive-object-hurtling-through-space-could-be-an-alien-spaceship/

« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 03:31:23 pm by astr0144 »

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Re: Stephen Hawking and Top Scientists : Is an Alien Spaceship coming ?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 07:09:07 am »
I find it very interesting how there is a lot of TV science shows talking about finding stars that probably have planets that can support life, shows talking about ancient aliens, probability that we are not alone, etc.   World governments, (and the Vatican) releasing sealed documents on the UFO phenomenon saying that they are real and there is life out there.

On my google page on my cell phone, there is always at least one article to look at, in regards to aliens lately.

Are we being programmed for an upcoming event?
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 04:35:11 pm »
I think that there is no doubt about it Micjer that we have been quite severely shown many TV programs about such related things...

On some nights, there can be several programs that can be on for several hours one after another say over 5 to 6 hrs if you swap channels where there is something like a UFO, Ancient Aliens type progams one after the other..and I think some do quite a good job in how they create them..and they can cover quite a large ammount of related material in associated related topics..be it the Science parts to historical and religious related suggestions and theories..

No doubt much of the A.As stuff is from  Erich Von Dänikens theories..and they have created many series and episodes.

It maybe just that if its of interest to the likes of us.. maybe we just may have certain opinions...and maybe as time goes on it may make us want to believe in it more..

OR maybe the more we see such material...maybe we start to consider it more and think we agree with it ..

I think they certainly attempt to drill it in to its viewers..

I would like to think some of its got relevance... and it may seem hard not to believe some of it..

But there are somethings that they show that we have probably become aware from PRC Zorgon and its members content and opinions in which we do see some parts of A.A as being fake !

But I think longer term members on the forum have seen most of it many times and can be immune to it...

and its hard to say what they may really think...

Before Donald Trump was elected.. on yahoos webpage.... there was numerous UFO related articles posted each month...
BUT since then.. there are now very few of them posted..

I am not sure how that may apply to other similar news related websites..

so in terms of some websites I used to think we were being bombarded with such material... I am not seeing it on the same basis on NON UFO type websites, at least on the sites that I tended to view..

I will say, that I have enjoyed watching A.As and some similar types of those programs and I think they do educate us in several areas that I was never aware about  or make us think..
and I have found such programs interesting to watch..

And in ways I think they are well created and reasonably presented... but some of the contributors may be their to try to influence our thoughts on what they like to suggest... and some always suggest what they say as being truth..and certainly make out ETs are here.

They maybe a certain Group that seem to appear on many a UFO related program.. such as Nick Pope.

I know some on P.R.C have in the past seemed to suggest that he was a disinfo type agent.. maybe he was or still is..
BUT I think often he just offers various options to consider..
and makes us aware of certain things..Maybe he has changed to what he once was...

I find it very interesting how there is a lot of TV science shows talking about finding stars that probably have planets that can support life, shows talking about ancient aliens, probability that we are not alone, etc.   World governments, (and the Vatican) releasing sealed documents on the UFO phenomenon saying that they are real and there is life out there.

On my google page on my cell phone, there is always at least one article to look at, in regards to aliens lately.

Are we being programmed for an upcoming event?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 04:45:50 pm by astr0144 »

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 06:14:35 am »
I watched a show on Dugway (area 52) the other night.  It was very interesting also.

Here is portion of it.

In the documentary they speculate that area 51 is a smokescreen, as  it has attracted a lot of attention, while they are thinking there is much more hidden events in Utah.

This is an interesting article as well.

http://utahstories.com/2012/10/dugway-myteries-revealed-the-new-area-51/

I noticed in the comments section the following....

Walter Lampton · Pueblo Community College
A flying saucer is easy to make .. It is anti gravity ..It can be produced by using frozen helium as a mirror to reflect the alikes in copper bowls. .The more energy applied the more lift, Direction must use rockets.

Has anybody heard of such research?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 06:31:11 am by micjer »
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2017, 01:05:27 am »
Yes, I have seen a few Programs that have shown Area 52 and dugway including the video one you posted.

One similar or maybe the same that  had Dave Rosenfeld in it.. in which he claims to have done a lot of surveilance around Dugway and has made some interesting claims as to what he has suggested that he witnessed..

but it seems a huge area , much greater than Area 51.. I think he said 4 X larger..

John Lear had suggested that the New Area 51 was at Dugway... I believe now hes saying  that the ET craft has gone to
Woomera in South Austriailia...

Why they would use that as opposed to Dugway ... I am unsure... as Woomera I dont think would be as remote..
or as far away from some larger type city or town.. although maybe populations overall in Austrailia outback would be much lower, if they tend to test them towards a further away quiter zone..

If its known however.. in time unless they fence more area off... I suspect more visitors may attempt to try to see what maybe going on..

Again this one has Nick Pope in it...But also Richard Dolan who I think is also one of the more trusted researchers..

Hopefully someone maybe able to comment or some of us can try to research..

A flying saucer is easy to make .. It is anti gravity ..It can be produced by using frozen helium as a mirror to reflect the alikes in copper bowls. .The more energy applied the more lift, Direction must use rockets.
Has anybody heard of such research?

« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 01:13:02 am by astr0144 »

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 01:00:20 pm »

I did find this video.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 06:43:19 pm »
Astro, Pine Gap in Oz is highly secret and highly isolated; it is also reported to be very large and 99% underground.

The population of Oz is sparse when compared to the US, and Oz is almost the same land mass area...
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 10:33:01 pm »
Hi Seeker,

As far as I undersand Pine Gap and Wommera are seperate places.

Adelaide is the closest main City to Woomera , its about 300 miles away

Pine Gap I believe is some sort of base but  close to Alice Springs in Mid OZ..

these  maps show how they relate to each other..

There is about 600 miles between Alice Spings Pine Gap and Wommera.

and there do not seem many sized towns in between.

Is that a lot of land compared to distances in the USA ?  or how do things compare with nearest major citys to such places..

In the US... Area 51 is about 90 Miles away From Las Vegas..

Dug way is about 73 miles to Salt Lake City

http://au.distancefromto.org/distance-map/from-woomera/to-alice-springs/1782852/

where as Woomera is South Oz.... closer to Adelaide but there are some smaller sized mid  towns closer by..
and its nearer to the coast..

so maybe there is quite some further distances between more major cities and AF /UFO Bases in the Oz locations compared to Area 51 and Dugway in the USA..

http://au.distancefromto.org/distance-map/from-woomera/to-adelaide/1782849/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Gap

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_pinegap.htm

Astro, Pine Gap in Oz is highly secret and highly isolated; it is also reported to be very large and 99% underground.

The population of Oz is sparse when compared to the US, and Oz is almost the same land mass area...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 10:56:21 pm by astr0144 »

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 10:45:50 pm »
Hi Seeker,

As far as I undersand Pine Gap and Wommera are seperate places.
They are  8)

Adelaide is the closest main City to Woomera , its about 300 miles away
Yes, it is; the current population of Woomera(including the USAF/ADF base at Nurrungar, 15 km from woomera,) is around 4500 people 

Pine Gap I believe is some sort of base but  close to Alice Springs in Mid OZ..
Yeah, it's some sort of base allright, try deep space tracking, echelon, etc...

8)
Seekers Domain

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2017, 11:25:34 pm »
So, do you think that they both may be now dealing with the Saucers / type of UFO Crafts  that used to be tested at S4 ?

or do you see Pine Gap as more of DST and Surveiilance ?

I dont think that I was aware of Woomera until John Mentioned it.. and I am not sure when it may have been in operation in ref to being a base for Saucer testing..

No doubt the land between Woomera and Pine Gap is a huge piece of  very barren desert type of land..

or they could also go South over the Sea...

So yes it maybe one of the best spots on the Planet... in terms of being in a Hot climate similar to what Area 51 in Nevada and Dugway in Utah type of similar climate and Geography..

Maybe this is the sort of environment that they prefer to use...Hot Desert Like... BUT not a Terrain say like the Sarahra Desert maybe... where that maybe even more isolated..

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2017, 07:45:03 am »
Interesting Video Micjer,

Its very weird how the elements may work and how they can be effected by variation in Temperature.

I have to question why it is that we see how temperatures can increase severely to the Millions of Degrees C...

and yet when you go the opposite way to decrease it, that It will go no lower than -273 degrees Kelvin to Absolute Zero.

Only just under 300 Degrees lower than what we see as Zero degrees C..

When  Helium temperatures approaches absolute Zero, it then becomes a Super fluid that makes it having almost no viscosity and it then seems to defy gravity...

Temperature is a type of vibration of the elements... and when its goes as low as Absolute zero.. matter does not vibrate as what I am led to believe... it stops...like its died.. I think the energy seems to stop..

but the last few degrees before reaching Absolute Temperature, is very unusual  in how it acts...or behaves..

In the Video the viscosity was suggested as being zero and it coud leak thru the container.. and also it was able to start rising up to spil over the top of the container..

Very strange indeed.... I wonder how this compares to other Elements and if others can act in a similar way ?

The Big question is , HOW would we be able to take advantage of it or use it...

and is it appearing like a form of anti gravity as a fluid ?

-----------------------------------

Some extracts from the video notes..

Superfluid helium

The thin film of fluid creeping up the surface is called a "Rollins Film". It is only about 30nm thick. Because the film is so thin, the capillary forces in the film dominate the gravitational force that would normally hold the liquid within the container.

The fountain only runs "forever" for so long as the experiment is kept at sub-lambda point temperature. In reality, this is is only possible for a limited period of time.

I did find this video.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 07:50:26 am by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2017, 02:44:12 pm »
I have to question why it is that we see how temperatures can increase severely to the Millions of Degrees C...

and yet when you go the opposite way to decrease it, that It will go no lower than -273 degrees Kelvin to Absolute Zero.
Absolute Zero is the temperature at which there is no motion in the particles composing any object (in this case, the particles that make up the Helium), that's why temperature cannot go bellow that, at least in theory. :)

And you made a mistake, it's 273º C, the Kelvin scale starts at Absolute Zero, 0º K = -273º C

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2017, 02:55:27 pm »
So, do you think that they both may be now dealing with the Saucers / type of UFO Crafts  that used to be tested at S4 ?
Speculation and rumor abound about Pine Gap and exactly what they do, or what is actually there, same as Area 51 and Dugway...

or do you see Pine Gap as more of DST and Surveiilance ?
Anything is possible when there is no available information

I dont think that I was aware of Woomera until John Mentioned it.. and I am not sure when it may have been in operation in ref to being a base for Saucer testing..
The base at Nurrungar has been there for decades

No doubt the land between Woomera and Pine Gap is a huge piece of  very barren desert type of land..

or they could also go South over the Sea...

So yes it maybe one of the best spots on the Planet... in terms of being in a Hot climate similar to what Area 51 in Nevada and Dugway in Utah type of similar climate and Geography..

Maybe this is the sort of environment that they prefer to use...Hot Desert Like... BUT not a Terrain say like the Sarahra Desert maybe... where that maybe even more isolated..
The hot deseert climate is extra security  8) Most people in general will avoid the harshness of the desert; it only takes a couple of days to die without adequate protection from the heat and a large supply of water... That means there is few eyes to witness anything that transpires on a daily basis 

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/Australia_Nurrungar_Satellite_Tracking_Station.html#IslandLagoon

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/Australia_Nurrungar_Satellite_Tracking_Station.html

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/Pine_Gap_002.html

Just a little of the info available on Woomera, Nurrungar, and Pine Gap

8) ::)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 05:35:39 pm by The Seeker »
Seekers Domain

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2017, 07:00:31 pm »
I've had a very strong feeling for a few weeks now, that something is very close.  This is without  having watched any reruns of V or anything similar.  I would say, it's  not coming, it's here.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2017, 05:22:48 am »
Yes, I think its a topic called brownian motion... that makes a ref to how MAYBE ATOMs or elements vary from temperature as from being Solid, fluid or liquid  or gas...

and the higher the temperatures... the more energy or vibration has effects on the molecules or atoms of an element...
and those particles will move faster... and at the higher temperatures the elements become gases..
The particles also expand apart from each other more.. and if in a closed container.. you then get increased pressure..
where the particles are moving around with more energy.

At lower temperatures... those particles are less active have lower energy and vibration and eventually will become liquids..and the particles become more compact.

Eventualy as the tempertures are lowered further and the particles have eve less energy / vibration... they become static or as Solids.. the particles tend to bind more together.

then when you increase the temperature again.... you get the solid melt to become liquid and if you heat the liquid further, it becomes gas... and may eventually become super heated where you get like a plasma..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_matter

What is weird about helium ... is that its is a solid at VERY temperatures... and its  melting point is ONLY 4 degrees above Absolute ZERO.

Its a bit wierd that we have differing temperature values where one becomes aware that absolute zero exists..

as maybe you would think all temperatures should start from - 273 degrees...

but I think we base our common temperatures on the boling point of water under what we may call normal pressures..

I made a typo error on one statement... meant to say -273 degrees C   ....NOT Kelvin..

But later said just under 300 Degrees lower than what we see as Zero degrees C.  :)

Only just under 300 Degrees lower than what we see as Zero degrees C..

ArMaP
Absolute Zero is the temperature at which there is no motion in the particles composing any object (in this case, the particles that make up the Helium), that's why temperature cannot go bellow that, at least in theory. :)

And you made a mistake, it's 273º C, the Kelvin scale starts at Absolute Zero, 0º K = -273º C

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter