collapse

Author Topic: 411  (Read 8646 times)

Offline Elvis Hendrix

• Gold 398
  • It is not the critic that counts.
« on: May 07, 2014, 01:32:58 pm »
Hey kids,
I didn't know about this I got it from Cosmo and I think it ties a few things together.

[youtube]J7jDy_rwFls[/youtube]

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
B H.

Offline VillageIdiot

• Gold 38
Re: 411
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 03:13:54 pm »
Interesting. I'd like to read the books.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 04:26:46 pm »
Something/One is out there and taking Our children.  I agree.  Never go alone, keep a very close watch on the kids.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 10:28:11 pm »
Interesting. I'd like to read the books.

I have read them.  Bizarre cases, just not possible to explain by any ordinary means!  if taken in context with the native American tales, it makes more sense.  These are documented cases with records from search and rescue.  Paulides has done some great work there.  I highly recommend his book, The Hoopa Project.  There are sketches from eyewitness encounters by Harvey Pratt, who is one of the best forensics sketch artists in the country.  The images are amazing.  Here is one:

Oh.that 411 Elvis!  lol

Cosmo
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 12:52:32 pm »

I have been following David P and his Missing 411 for a few years now, and I was wondering if any forum members had any experiences with the Big Foot phenom or had news of stories in their states/counties or regions that they could share on here.

In the UK we have a on-going mystery in Manchester about people who have been found drowned in the Manchester canal systems - it is played down as the people were drunk/stoned/old/blind/infirm but I have a gut feeling there is something more sinister going on.  :o

We have very few stories about hikers disappearing, only very rarely over here, but I am fascinated by the subject and I hope some of you may have stories you can share.  8)

Peaceout!  :)

Fans'

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 12:40:19 pm »
That's right, this is a 2014 thread and I pulled it back up cause I like the subject and was to lazy to write a new thread so here it is.

There is a hidden intelligence that moves among us and at times it reveals itself. It appears to have the ability to shape shift in to many forms. It has enchantment to make men surrender their will on to it. In that moment of surrender, the predator has power over time and space where the victim is shifted into space time and erased from the reality we believe as real. Seriously, the world your brain reports, is nothing like the world hidden from neural synaptic view.

I have 7 of Paulides books and started reading the 7th edition. From what is recorded, this has been the case for longer then we can imagine. People are being taken and the numbers reported are like 90,000 a day. Can this be true?
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2018, 06:41:34 pm »
Well if johns report is accurate,250million is alot of folks,then if you addin how massive the earths bunker system is.i could easily see it.
Think about how many cubic feet have been dug by egg and airforce since 1950ish.
Odds are there are cities of 1000s,and probably a thousand cities underground.
Each isolated from each other to prevent diseases.with nuclear reactors for power and subs for transportation.shortened lifespans from radioactive radon gasses.
Odds are they are short people,as i dont see tall people missing but short people i grew up with are not around.hollywood is full of short folks.shocked me how many short folks.but thats just speculation on my part.it just makes sense to keep all citizens at same size for calories and clothing.short folks outnumber tall folks except in asia i suspect!
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2018, 07:13:36 pm »
short folks outnumber tall folks except in asia i suspect!
That depends, what do you consider short?

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2018, 01:48:56 am »
Here in Wisconsin we have many reports of college students and young men going missing and found in the Mississippi river. One hot area is La Cross Wi. Paulides has written about this in several of his books and there are other news reports from Wisconsin news of young men going missing and found by rivers. Here in Green Bay we have the fox river and young men have gone missing in the river.

There was an Asian girl here several years ago who was driving her car along a downtown street next to the Fox river and she disappeared. They searched for her and a month or so later they found her in her car at the bottom of the river. No idea how she ended up there. She would have had to drive a block across a field to go in the water and law enforcement have no clue how it happened.

There was a case in Los Angles at the Cecil hotel where another Asian girl went missing and there was video of her in an elevator where she was acting strange as if communicating with something. She disappeared for weeks and could not be found till hotel guest complained of smelly low water pressure. Hotel maintenance went up on the roof to 4 water holding tanks and checked each one. They found the girl in one of them with her clothes off floating in the tank.

They had to cut a larger hole in the tank to remove her and could not figure how she got in there since a ladder was needed to reach the top of the tanks.

I saw clues this was a missing person 411 case and forwarded this strange story to Paulides as a 411 case. He replies, this was not strange, it was a murder.

I again forwarded this to him and suggested he take a closer look at how this all went down. He jumped on the story this time and put it in his 7th book as a 411 case.

Yes, there is something going on in the world, something taking people and making mysteries such as these for those aware enough to question the situations.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2018, 01:54:29 am »
There was a case in Los Angles at the Cecil hotel where another Asian girl went missing and there was video of her in an elevator where she was acting strange as if communicating with something. She disappeared for weeks and could not be found till hotel guest complained of smelly low water pressure. Hotel maintenance went up on the roof to 4 water holding tanks and checked each one. They found the girl in one of them with her clothes off floating in the tank.
I remember that case.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2018, 08:31:17 am »
I see something similar all the time.guess who probably killed her?
Odds are the person who has access to the security cameras.they see somebody vulnerable and take advantage of the oppurtunity.
Anytime you cant explain something,in my world,the first thing i do is blame security.as 90% of the time,thats who has been stalking me.theres an illness in the minds of wannabee cops.i got buzzed four times in a row by security at wallmart.why,to cause me to lose access to the primary store in my town.trying to trigger me into a situation that would get me permabanned.kinda reminds of a situation in the past.so anyways,this did not stop until i caught said cop threatening with a gun one night at whataburger.come to find out this cop did security on the side at walmart.as soon as he got fired as cop.wallmart banned him from security,then i didnt get buzzed no more.for this cop to have done this,he had to be somebody elses flying monkey.that means there had been a full effort by higher ups motivating the underlings to harass me.this followed through with even more stalking and harassment by police.denial of jobs.so as of right now,ive lost my wife and her income,im sitting in my house freezing.my car insurance runs out at end of month .i have no potential job prospects.im stuck.ive filed for disability due to cops stalking me and the microwave attack.but the freemasons have blocked me from all income and covered their mistakes up.they stop the stalking anytime i complain until the investigation is over,as each investigator has to have permission from local law enforcement to be here.thus they get warnings ahead of time.then it just goes back to more harassment like them shooting my house with radar gun and hurting my wife.truthfully,im seriously thinking of suicide.im not saying this for pity.i have nothing but to starve and freeze to death at this point.watch my pets die too.ssi has denied me three times.im broke.i got some cigaretts though,so no suicide today!
Ive complained to every agency i can including the governor and the whitehouse,ive complained to the fbi and texas attorney general.ive complained to the texas rangers.nothing but temporary stoppage but that still doesnt employ me or feed me or keep my electricity on.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2018, 08:58:46 am »
I listened to this youtube podcast some time ago. I present it here for you to listen and make your own mind up as to if this guys real and telling the truth about missing people.

The one thing that makes me question his stories is he never puts a date, location or name of anyone in his telling of the events..

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2018, 06:29:38 pm »
That's right, this is a 2014 thread and I pulled it back up cause I like the subject and was to lazy to write a new thread so here it is.

There is a hidden intelligence that moves among us and at times it reveals itself. It appears to have the ability to shape shift in to many forms. It has enchantment to make men surrender their will on to it. In that moment of surrender, the predator has power over time and space where the victim is shifted into space time and erased from the reality we believe as real. Seriously, the world your brain reports, is nothing like the world hidden from neural synaptic view.

I have 7 of Paulides books and started reading the 7th edition. From what is recorded, this has been the case for longer then we can imagine. People are being taken and the numbers reported are like 90,000 a day. Can this be true?

It is certainly hidden. In my experience, it is without form and can move amongst us at will, possessing anyone it likes and moving and speaking through that individual without that person knowing.

It does have complete power over spacetime and stops time to do its dirty work without anyone seeing it.

I also agree that what we see is not what is really around us. What we see is window-dressing designed to prevent us from vapor-locking, which is what would happen if we saw the truth.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2018, 08:46:05 pm »
It is certainly hidden. In my experience, it is without form and can move amongst us at will, possessing anyone it likes and moving and speaking through that individual without that person knowing.

It does have complete power over spacetime and stops time to do its dirty work without anyone seeing it.

I also agree that what we see is not what is really around us. What we see is window-dressing designed to prevent us from vapor-locking, which is what would happen if we saw the truth.

Excellent, your self aware of the system we are restrained in. I call it a "quantum matrix projection" but it can go by many descriptors. It shows us clues in our every day life sentence. All we have to do is be curious to the truth of our situation. Perhaps it's like this, Lucifer the light barer upon our walking on, holds the door open with the light on and upon entering, we find our selves back where we started from. Maybe going to the light is not a good idea after all.

Here's a little 4 minute clip from star trek voyager where captain Janeway is near death and met by something that shape shifted as her father to welcome her in the realm. Something to think about. It can be anything you want it to be, as the spirit victim voluntarily goes in and feeds the entity that controls it.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2018, 09:27:25 am »
I remember that episode. The fact that this thing takes familiar forms is designed to confuse us, to force us to make emotion-based rather than logical decisions. That's why "The Beast" is so successful.

I'm a Deist, so my use of "The Beast" is a generic term for evil or negative energy.

Also, when this thing moves between "containers", it is invisible, like the "Predator" or the creature from "Signs". It blends neatly into the background, cloaked by its environment, sort of like an octopus or a chameleon.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter