collapse

Author Topic: Disclosure in our lifetime (in the next 40 years as I am an old unit)  (Read 2118 times)

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6

Hi Everyone,   ;D

It is 7pm on Saturday 30th Sept 2017, and I am very slightly bored so I thought I would ping a poll out and hopefully wake some of my USofA cousins up and get contact going.. 

In my humble, and honest opinion, I do believe that there will be a full disclosure within my lifetime, but I suspect that it may have been better to be kept in the dark due to the nature of the UFO phenomenon.  8)

This is done as a bit of fun, so please don't flame me for poor context or the limited answers I created.

Much love!  :P

Fansongecho  :)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: Disclosure in our lifetime (in the next 40 years as I am an old unit)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 11:15:49 am »
This is done as a bit of fun, so please don't flame me for poor context or the limited answers I created.
:-X

;)

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 11:32:42 am »

:)

I was bored ArMAP - In need of more information, I needed contact.. TV was useless but I caught up on a bunch of really interesting threads and also some excellent music - how was your day ?

Cheers!  ;D
Fans'

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 12:31:48 pm »
TV is usually useless when we are bored, but music always helps, at least for me, that's why I am always listening to music. :)

That reminded me of something: are there reports of music during an UFO sighting? I remember reading once that Robby Robbie Williams was recording a song on his studio when he saw some far away lights with a strange movement, but I don't remember any connection between music and UFO or Alien sightings.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 01:03:51 pm by ArMaP »

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 12:47:03 pm »

I recall George Knapp makes mention of Robbie Williams on C-2-C who I understand is MASSIVE fan of C-2-C and the esoteric when he hosts it, I don't know about the story that you relate though ....

I have not heard of any UFO events / contacts that mentioned music either,  but I am really late into this field ArMAp ... 

Low Frequency hums and infra-sound seem to be mentioned themes, depending on the event / anecdote.  ???

Waiting for my NFL catch-up program on the BBC in 2 and bit hours, until then, it is music time, with beer and a Jack Daniels to chase it down and of course TLM.com -  :)

Cheers!  :)

Fans'  ;D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 12:52:03 am »
WHAT IF....

The Government has been telling the truth and there are no Aliens to Disclose?

:o

::)

:P

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 02:15:43 am »
I don't believe in making ethical generalisations about extraterrestrials, personally; whether positive or negative.  There are some out there whose very presence would make us weep with joy, and there are likewise some who would make Geiger's xenomorphs look like Gandhi.

We are never going to get the proverbial White House lawn event, if that is what you are talking about.  The government doesn't want it, only negative ETs (if any) would probably want it, and I for one wouldn't believe it even if they did it.  I've been burned by lies far too often at this point.  The Greys could land in the middle of the hostel car park here in broad daylight, and I would probably just warn them that if they didn't move their flying saucer, the owner of the property was going to yell at them for taking up too much space.

"Look, I've told you people before!  Not in the middle of the night when I am trying to sleep!  If you want to see me, then come back tomorrow during the day, and several of us will get you sufficiently stoned that you'll have trouble steering the saucer back out into orbit."
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 05:21:40 am »

@Petrus, no, I wasn't thinking that there would be the WH Lawn event with coffee and canapé's and the Worlds Press  :)

I believe that it will be as a slow trickle of hard information, and as camera technology improves we will eventually get a series of smoking gun images of the craft and owners from around the globe that are not fake and cannot be debunked.

I suspect and hope that there are peaceful visitors that might try and make this a reality.. just a gut instinct nothing more -

@Zorgon, then we really would be alone in the universe  :( :( and it would make the many deaths, and cases of intimidation of investigators even more futile than they have been/are -  :o

Hopefully I am still kicking around this mud-ball when something concrete comes up !  :) :D

Cheers!

Fans'

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 05:52:25 am »
I believe that it will be as a slow trickle of hard information, and as camera technology improves we will eventually get a series of smoking gun images of the craft and owners from around the globe that are not fake and cannot be debunked.
Present day technology has made it possible for many people to walk around with a camera in their pockets, and the result didn't change, we still get out of focus images that could be any thing. Also, with today's technology it's easier to fake images or videos and make money from them, so we see a larger percentage of fakes. What would really help would be a change of minds, but that's harder than changing technology.

@Zorgon, then we really would be alone in the universe  :( :( and it would make the many deaths, and cases of intimidation of investigators even more futile than they have been/are -  :o
Not necessarily, it only means that we haven't been contacted, as far as they know. And, unfortunately, many people don't need national security reasons to intimidate and kill, only personal gain.

Hopefully I am still kicking around this mud-ball when something concrete comes up !  :) :D
I hope so, it would make things much more interesting. :)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2017, 06:14:48 pm »
Visiting this site has helped develop my thoughts about ET's.

Guys such as Greer miss one thing: if ET's have godlike powers, then Disclosure is their choice, not ours.  If there is no 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' in Washington DC, then it's their fault.

So, what are they waiting for?  What was Ben Rich's famous comment about advanced Alien technologies? That it would take an 'act of God' to break these wonders into the open.

And that brings us to the Greatest Obstacle - the US Deep State and its dominance of the world.  They are the ones holding back these technologies and much more.

The Very Weird And Yet Hopeful Thing is that, for the first time in my life, the Deep State is in real trouble.  They can neither endure Trump nor get rid of him.  US alliances are falling apart. Russia/China/Iran are growing in power and American society is collapsing into juvenile behavior.

I cannot guarantee that Disclosure will happen once US hegemony ends but I can assert that it will never happen as long as the Deep State exists - and especially if they can use it to create the Ultimate False Flag (as in "OMG! Aliens are invading! They will eat us!").

Could it be that ET's are now building out a New Order of their own
design?  One that will be prepared for Disclosure?

That continues to be my speculation. I think it is no coincidence that the nations on earth most likely to culturally accept ET life are also those emerging as the new leaders (BRICS).

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 12:00:44 am »

Debunker proof material is not possible.  The reason why I say that, is because if pseudoskeptics don't want to accept the existence of something, but they don't have any other means of refuting it, they will always employ the appeal to authority fallacy as their last line of defense. 

The way that works is by saying that whoever is presenting the idea or evidence that they do not want to accept, does not have scientific credentials, and said person's lack of academic credentials by itself invalidates whatever it is that said person is trying to present.  They might as well say that the presenter or claimant is not an ordained priest; logically it makes exactly the same amount of sense.

I suspect and hope that there are peaceful visitors that might try and make this a reality.. just a gut instinct nothing more -

Service to Others polarised aliens have repeatedly stated in channelling, that they are not going to come down here and save us from ourselves, because doing so would not only invalidate our responsibility, but it would also rob us of the experience of saving ourselves, which would in turn potentially jeopardise our entire development as a species from that point.

Any aliens who talk about arriving in glowing white ships and handing out technology like sweets to solve all of our problems, should be completely ignored, because I can promise you that they are not friendly.  On this score, there is an episode of Stargate SG-1 called 2010, which I would encourage you to watch.  It depicts a group of ETs called the Aschen whose strategy is to present themselves as saviours, and offer technology to solve all of a given species' problems, but then gradually sterilise said species to the point where they can no longer reproduce; after which the planet is annexed and stripped of its' resources.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 12:10:39 am by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 04:51:27 am »
The closest thing you are going to see to "disclosure" has already happened...

Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 04:53:50 am »

@The Seeker - was this a reference to the Holloman Air Force Base landing ??

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 01:31:21 pm »
WHAT IF....

The Government has been telling the truth and there are no Aliens to Disclose?

:o

::)

:P
Indeed  8) What if people like Bedlam are close to the mark, that super advances in our tech, a hundred years of what was publicly known in the 40's, crashed, and the whole UFO/ET scenario was an elaborate cover/disinfo campaign launched by the US to divert attention away from this new tech...

Hiding in plain site has always worked; denial of the UFO enigma(even if it isn't outsider tech) tends to make people believe exactly the opposite, that it does exist, and conveniently keeps researchers looking for alien sources instead of looking for earthly sources...

8)
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]