collapse

Author Topic: Further disturbing issues in the UK  (Read 7377 times)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Re: Further disturbing issues in the UK
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2017, 11:04:56 am »
and on a TV program last night, on Horizon they showed how quite a few Young people are now having a complete surgery to change over including having operations to alter their voice...and not just their Genitals..

Ive seen some programs in the past deal with th change in genitals , but NEVER going as far as even having their vocals changed to become to sound more feminine..

In some instances..I even get the impression that some have been brainwashed into going so far...and just having no control over it...andI dont think theat they are always as the factthey were born the wrong sex or maybe thought that they had female brians in a male body..

GOBLINIZATION

On April 30, 2021, a totally inexplicable phenomena began.
All over the world, one out of every ten men and women suddenly
metamorphosed into hideous humanoid shapes. For some, the
process was short and mild. Others spent days or weeks in the
hospital. Some recovered, while others died screaming in agony.
In those horrible weeks, two new races of humans were emerging
like strange spring flowers under the Awakened sun.

"Goblinization" was the name the media gave to this seemingly
catastrophic process, which was but another threshold point
in the reemergence of magic. Researchers had their own names for
it, mostly polysyllable mouthfuls or strings of consonants standing
in for strings of seemingly unconnected words. Whatever the name,
the result was the same. No race or ethnic group was spared as 10
percent of the world's population became what were soon dubbed "orks" and "trolls," projecting dark dreams of goblins onto the
physical changes the victims suffered.

Most of these unfortunates were traumatized by the experience.
And if they were not, their loved ones were. Some accepted
the media's name for them as license to act like the ghouls and
goblins of legend, with many incidents of violence.
Had it ended there, surely the psychological wounds would
have healed in time. But some "normal" children also began to
change as they grew older, joining the ranks of the so-called arks
and trolls. These either grouped with their own kind or mated with
great-hearted souls who could see past the physical shells . The
offspring of such unions were sometimes normal and sometimes
produced the new racial types. Not all the "normal" children
remained that way, however. Many suddenly underwent
goblinization at puberty, and the awful trauma and its associated
maladjustments cycled agaln through the community.

-- Captain Chaos, Shadowrun: Second Edition.

Shadowrun was a fictional roleplaying game, first developed in the late 80s, which predicted a scenario in the early 21st century that was essentially a mixture of Tolkien's Middle Earth and William Gibson's cyberpunk stuff.  Whenever I think of transgendered people though, I always remember the above account of Goblinization; the initial stage of previously normal humans spontaneously turning into Orcs and Trolls.

A large part of the point with Shadowrun was the idea that magic came and went from Earth in cycles lasting tens of thousands of years.  When magic came back, it invariably meant that connections or portals were opened up between Earth and the extradimensional homes of various kinds of eldritch horrors.  As a planet, Uranus corresponds with interdimensional travel, and given that it is one of the co-rulers of Aquarius, I've truthfully been expecting to see strange things incarnating on Earth for a while now.  Saturn is about the maintenance of barriers between normal reality and that which is outside, while Uranus is about the breaking of those barriers.

Transgenderism seems like a relatively tame form of aberration in comparison with the above, but it is eerie how much the same principle applies, when you think about it.  We're talking about the large scale emergence of a group of beings whose very nature breaks down the boundaries (Uranus) between genders, that humanity requires in order to sexually reproduce.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 11:07:03 am by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2017, 04:47:43 pm »
I think if the Schools started to more attempt to bring this in on a larger basis...that it will be a concern.
If. :)

and on a TV program last night, on Horizon they showed how quite a few Young people are now having a complete surgery to change over including having operations to alter their voice...and not just their Genitals..
That's the problem of gender identification, gender is a much more complex thing than sex, gender even includes social characteristics.

In some instances..I even get the impression that some have been brainwashed into going so far...and just having no control over it...andI dont think theat they are always as the factthey were born the wrong sex or maybe thought that they had female brians in a male body..
It's likely that some were brainwashed, but I think they are mostly trying what appears to be the easier escape from a bad situation. Imagine feeling bad as yourself (besides the probable harassment from other people) and knowing that surgery would solve that? Wouldn't you try it?

I also think that we are now seeing a little too much pressure from the doctors that perform those treatments, as they are seeing a new "market".

Its said that Hitler had planned such things...so Im sure it is something the people in power could do if they wanted to some degree..
Hitler sent transgender people to concentration camps to be killed.

BUT even Alex Jones has suggested that some quite masculine males have at times been effected to some changes..

while other males have become totally feminised...and gone for complete change of sex.. where maybe a change in their hormone levels may have been enough to bring them back as to becoming their original sex..
Once more, the problem is not how they look to other people, it's how they feel, and if they do not want to be what they were born as, nothing will make them happy except the change for their wanted gender.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2017, 08:53:26 pm »
So Astro, here in the states we only get murmurings of the immigrant crisis in Europe.

I decided to have a look at a few YT video on the subject, and the results are quite remarkable.

Of course they could be just propaganda, so I was hoping to get some comment from UK members if they indeed appear a realistic portrayal of the problem.

There's no England now

Paris Isn't Paris Anymore | A Story About The Last Time I Visited Paris

Europe is finished. Nothing can save it now.

Europe is Doomed. Don't believe it? Look at Germany

...are but a few I watched and think worthy of comment.

And then there was this -

...contending that this crisis was engineered.

As far as I know, wikileaks has never been found to have released bogus documents.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2017, 01:23:16 am »
I agree that this crisis was engineered, with the purpose of giving the far right a stronger position in Europe. Just look at the results of the German elections.

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2017, 09:31:42 am »

@AR51 - top post, that is the first time I have seen the Assange interview and at 12mins the discussion about why Trump would NOT being elected as President, with all the powerful elements against him..  and he still got IN.. 

When I was watching the process from over on this little Ol Island, I thought of the two - HC would have been the choice that the "establishment" would have wanted and done enough to ensure that Trump didn't get in - s

It looks like the US Democratic system did work correctly, and the votes were cast and counted correctly - or ..  there were darker forces at play that got Pres Trump the White House, although not everything can be a conspiracy .. can it ??

(and I don't understand how Bernie S never got the nomination for the Democrats but then I don't really understand the US Political Parties and how they work - if some kind person has the inclination and can be bothered to explain what happened to Bernie in the race for the nomination I would be genuinely super-grateful)

Going back to the influx of refugees fleeing the ME Wars..  I have no doubts that there will be a very large portion who needed to escape the horrors of war, but there will be elements of those fleeing that will want to see Sharia Law and the Black Flag hoisted on many a capital city.

I hear from that Swedish have put a black out on racially sensitive crimes -

And we have a virtual blackout on the child grooming and rape of young white girls by Asian men in towns with high proportions of Asian communities .. in fact a prominent Labour MP lost her job when she opened up about it and tried to make it a wider public issue.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/12/britains-towns-girls-systematically-raped-muslim-grooming-gangs/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/10/calls-asian-grooming-gangs-treated-racially-aggravated-criminals/

http://www.standpointmag.co.uk/node/3576/full

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/#ac04175754ab

Fansongecho

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2017, 12:04:28 pm »
I still hope to reply to some of your other posts when I am in a position to take more time to search and reread thru them Petrus... Appologies for the delay in reply.

I had not managed to think in ref to making any comparisions with the likes of  Tolkens Hobbits and Lord of The Rings type of characters, as I hae never really watched those films in any real detail (as the series of films seemed so long, I could / or have  not watch'd them in such detail) or thought about it in such a way..but you may see something that I am not aware about as yet..

Petrus4

Shadowrun was a fictional roleplaying game, first developed in the late 80s, which predicted a scenario in the early 21st century that was essentially a mixture of Tolkien's Middle Earth and William Gibson's cyberpunk stuff.  Whenever I think of transgendered people though, I always remember the above account of Goblinization; the initial stage of previously normal humans spontaneously turning into Orcs and Trolls.

Interesting to see an astrology ref to the topic !

Transgenderism seems like a relatively tame form of aberration in comparison with the above, but it is eerie how much the same principle applies, when you think about it.  We're talking about the large scale emergence of a group of beings whose very nature breaks down the boundaries (Uranus) between genders, that humanity requires in order to sexually reproduce.

Yes, I am sure it can be extermely complex...and it maybe a case of it maybe only in reality effecting relatively few...BUT IMO... there seems to be much more than ever about Gender in the media or on TV programs than ever.

That could have some valid positives, but I could also see  maybe more negative concerns.

I think chances are maybe the public know little of what may really be...

The negative concern would be to me ...if say who ever was in Power wanted to use it to create more and more confusion to all, both adults and Children.

Anyone who then becomes a target but may not be really aware... their life could become hell..

ArMaP
That's the problem of gender identification, gender is a much more complex thing than sex, gender even includes social characteristics.

Yes I believe he did....BUT what I meant was he aimed to try to change the enermies gender to some degree by aiming to put hormones in the enermies water supply..to dumb the male populaton down.

Alex Jones claims thats happening now !

and seeing how many people may seem to be responding and accepting it more and more in the media .. I have to wonder !

Hitler sent transgender people to concentration camps to be killed.

There was another TV program on last night that I caught the last 5 mins off..so I dont know the full details..

BUT  he was asking what I think was a young Boy / child of about 5 yrs old... When he thought that he was the wrong gender ?

and the kid was dressed in gils clothes and surrounded by Dolls...

and his parents were also listening and responding.. as to how they thought that the child was more female than male.
and the Mother was plugging it more and more..and the father going along with what she said.

But to me on the initial view... the youngster looked like many other Children that age..where often they have not really developed that much..

and thinking back to when I was young.. I just could not imagine any child that age having any sort of such awareness, to consder being able to make a decision or have any idea or understanding about possible change of ones identity in anywhere near what this Cjild seemed to be sugesting or agreeing with what his Mother was suggesting..

I wonder if maybe it was also part is that his Mother wanted a Daughter..rather than a son...

To me what ever they had done...or beeen saying to the child.. they certainly had convinced him that he needed to become a girl.

I think maybe depending if one has a brother or sister of the opposite sex.. or mix with young children of the opposite sex at that age.... may also have some effect on a childs view on such a thing..

but say if your a young boy with Brothers.. and not greatly aware of girls at that age other than your mother...

Im not sure that I could imagine any kid having much idea at age as to if they think they should change their gender..

Im not sure that Louis Theroux the interviewer agreed with the parents decisions either..

I also think I agree that some Doctors or maybe the Syetem is also convincing them.. that this is yet another market for them to profit..

If so ...This must be stopped...It would be total evil !

-------------------------------

Louis Theroux: Transgender Kids

In San Francisco, Louis Theroux meets a group of pioneering medical professionals who help children who believe that they were born in the wrong body. At the Child and Adolescent Gender Center at UCSF Hospital, Louis meets children who have been diagnosed with gender dysphoria. He learns that children as young as three can show signs of rejecting the gender they were assigned at birth, leaving parents with a difficult dilemma. If they decide to go ahead with a transition, the process can involve a complex series of medical interventions, from puberty blockers to hormone replacement therapy and eventually gender reassignment surgery.

It's likely that some were brainwashed, but I think they are mostly trying what appears to be the easier escape from a bad situation. Imagine feeling bad as yourself (besides the probable harassment from other people) and knowing that surgery would solve that? Wouldn't you try it?

I also think that we are now seeing a little too much pressure from the doctors that perform those treatments, as they are seeing a new "market".

I have posted a few other posts in ref to my thoughts on Immigration A51...if you did not see them..

IN short... in many ways ..at least in areas where I am and when I have been to central London...

It seems a take over in parts..

So far I have not encountered some of the things in such videos that no doubt are or have happened in certain areas.

But I will say many people who I used to know who lived in houses in or near my area are  now taken over by other nationalities...and Id day many are muslim..

and some Schools and work places are either flooded with them or have a fair share.

I realy would like to know the Truth of How the Population is now in ref to the original White race in the UK to what it is today.  But I am sure that the Govt hides the true figures. or misleads the public..

A51 Watcher
So Astro, here in the states we only get murmurings of the immigrant crisis in Europe.

I decided to have a look at a few YT video on the subject, and the results are quite remarkable.

Of course they could be just propaganda, so I was hoping to get some comment from UK members if they indeed appear a realistic portrayal of the problem.

There's no England now

Paris Isn't Paris Anymore | A Story About The Last Time I Visited Paris

Europe is finished. Nothing can save it now.

Yes, I think I will agree with much of what you say Fans..

It is hard to say what % maybe refugees and how many are general immigrants...

But there are also many numerous other nationalities as well all mixed in.

Far far too many for my liking,,

I really fear for the Future ! 

Going back to the influx of refugees fleeing the ME Wars..  I have no doubts that there will be a very large portion who needed to escape the horrors of war, but there will be elements of those fleeing that will want to see Sharia Law and the Black Flag hoisted on many a capital city.

I hear from that Swedish have put a black out on racially sensitive crimes -

And we have a virtual blackout on the child grooming and rape of young white girls by Asian men in towns with high proportions of Asian communities .. in fact a prominent Labour MP lost her job when she opened up about it and tried to make it a wider public issue.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:30:11 pm by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2017, 04:51:06 pm »
Yes I believe he did....BUT what I meant was he aimed to try to change the enermies gender to some degree by aiming to put hormones in the enermies water supply..to dumb the male populaton down.

Alex Jones claims thats happening now !

and seeing how many people may seem to be responding and accepting it more and more in the media .. I have to wonder !
Hormones make some changes in people, but they do not change that much. Also, if they were putting female hormones in the water we would get the other effects, like breast development and the thinning of body hair.

But to me on the initial view... the youngster looked like many other Children that age..where often they have not really developed that much..

and thinking back to when I was young.. I just could not imagine any child that age having any sort of such awareness, to consder being able to make a decision or have any idea or understanding about possible change of ones identity in anywhere near what this Cjild seemed to be sugesting or agreeing with what his Mother was suggesting..
I agree, if young children are not considered mature enough for other things, why should they be considered mature enough dubious thing like gender identity?

I wonder if maybe it was also part is that his Mother wanted a Daughter..rather than a son...
Unfortunately, that's not only possible, it's likely.

I think maybe depending if one has a brother or sister of the opposite sex.. or mix with young children of the opposite sex at that age.... may also have some effect on a childs view on such a thing..
I have a sister that is one year older than me, so when I was a small child most of my playing was influenced by my sister's ideas, but that never made me think that I was or should be a girl.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2017, 06:34:09 pm »

an old piece of  60's / 70's graffiti pops into my head reading that
it went like this

my mother made me a homosexual !

if i gave her the material would she make me one too ?

what's old is new again  :P   ::)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2017, 10:23:49 pm »

(and I don't understand how Bernie S never got the nomination for the Democrats but then I don't really understand the US Political Parties and how they work - if some kind person has the inclination and can be bothered to explain what happened to Bernie in the race for the nomination I would be genuinely super-grateful)

Well fans, the Bernie affair was quite an eye opener for many people.

The wikileaks documents showed that the DNC (Democratic National Committee) management conspired behind closed doors to deny Bernie any chance of winning the nomination of the Democratic party to run as it's candidate.

Many people asked shouldn't there be a congressional investigation and charges brought against them?

The surprise answer is no, because they are a private organization, and not a government organization.

And as such can do whatever they like, including putting on a sham for the American people such as having candidates "run" for the nomination of it's party, even when the outcome is already pre- determined. Such behavior should be criminal in most people's minds, but by law it is not.

The RNC (Republican National Committee) is also a private not governmental agency, and the same rules apply to them.

So the obvious lesson here is neither one are to be trusted.

Only independents and grass roots candidates should be considered from here on out.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 10:38:39 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2017, 04:30:35 am »

:o

Wow! thanks for the response A51 - that makes it very clear to me know.

Laterzzz...

Fansongecho  8) 8)

PS - Almost the weekend in the UK - whatcha all up to ???

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2017, 06:16:12 am »
Well fans, the Bernie affair was quite an eye opener for many people.
That's what I find most disturbing of the whole 2016 election story, how so few people knew and understood what happened to Bernie.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter