collapse

Author Topic: B L O O D  (Read 32020 times)

space otter

Re: B L O O D
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2015, 07:12:33 am »

ok onto the woo-woo believe it or don’t stuff..

personally right now I don’t...doesn’t mean it isn’t true..just that I haven’t found enough  for me to buy into it..

there is a list with traits supposed to be for rh negative folks that reads like a new agers i-wanna-belong-to-that-club list
I can not find it’s origins.. but dang has it been passed around by everyone as fact..
I’ve even checked it against my traits..lol because when finding this list it comes across as  you are superior if you have a bunch of these traits because..and here you can insert your group of choice and reason for rh negetive

you make up your own mind or add anything you think or KNOW

so in no specific order here’s some of the stuff floating around...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee direct me to any proof of origin if you have it..
thanks
and
 EN~JOY

get a nice beverage and put your feet up and listen to these nice robot like voices for a start..give your eyeballs a little rest
 list of traits and more reading  later

opps almost forgot

just fyi and don’t laugh but occult blood and the occult meaning of blood are not the same thing 

occult blood
n.
>.Blood that is present in amounts too small to be seen and can be detected only by chemical analysis or microscopic examination.
>  Presence of blood that cannot be seen with the naked eye......Mentioned in: Colon Cancer, Rectal Cancer
>blood that is not obvious on examination and is from a nonspecific source, with obscure signs and symptoms. It may be detected by means of a chemical test or by microscopic or spectroscopic examination. Occult blood is often present in the stools of patients with GI lesions.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AalKbp8-qcQ[/youtube]

Rh Negative Blood - Holy Grail Bloodline
Temple of Theola

Published on Mar 31, 2014
Please sign, by joining together we can change the world http://bethesolution.net
http://templeoftheola.org/support-tru...

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Rh Negative Blood Traits and Characteristics - What Influences Does Have on your Physical or Mental
Health • Mind • Body • Spirit
Health • Mind • Body • Spirit
Published on Aug 18, 2014
Rh Negative Blood Traits and Characteristics - What Influences Does Have on your Physical or Mental. Whether or not you are Rh negative, you may be intrigued by the list of possible common traits--rooted in science or science fiction--held by people with this blood type.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tkxDLbQWJE[/youtube]

Does Rh Negative Blood Type Equal Alien Heritage? | in5d.com

Published on Sep 25, 2012
Did you ever wonder why there are so many different races and ethnicities and how they are correlated with blood types and Rh values? Is it really possible for some many blood types to comes from two people according to the biblical story? What is your blood type? What are your thoughts on these differences?

Article Resource:

Does Rh Negative Blood Type Equal Alien Heritage?
http://www.in5d.com/rh-negative-blood...

Body, Mind, Soul, Spirit
http://www.bodymindsoulspirit.com/

Category
Science & Technology
License
Standard YouTube License

« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 07:17:15 am by space otter »

space otter

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2015, 07:43:16 am »

here’s the list  from various sites.. really a lot of good reading at them

http://cielclark.hubpages.com/hub/Are-you-rh-negative-blood-type-have-a-large-head-and-low-blood-pressure

Common physical characteristics of people with Rh-negative blood

right above the list - disclaimer for this list:
Before, I never really thought too much about my Rh-negative blood. But recently I have been researching different theories, and I'm not sure whether to file my findings under science or science fiction.

There is a lot of information about common factors in people with Rh-negative blood. There are some physical traits which can be proven, some mental tendencies (harder to prove), and some "magic" traits (very hard if not impossible to prove). I found similar information on many different sites, with no known original source—I will list all the sites I visited at the end.

Characteristics that could be scientifically proven or observed:

larger than average head size
low blood pressure
low pulse rate
extra vertebrae or rib
high IQ
heightened senses, including vision
uncloneable blood
light-colored hair, mostly red or reddish,
light-colored eyes (blue, green, or greenish brown eyes)
sun and heat sensitivity
tendency toward healing professions
body scars that cannot be explained
frequent empathetic illnesses

and from here  http://rhnegativeregistry.com/traits-of-rh-negative-individuals.html

another disclaimer at the link says:

Please let me first clarify, that this IS NOT a list put together by our website personally. 

This is a "cumulative list" of certain characteristics that a majority of people with Rh Negative Blood are said to share in common.

A feeling of not belonging
Truth seekers
Sense of a "Mission" in life
Empathy & Compassion for Mankind
An extra rib or vertebra.
Higher than average IQ
ESP Ability
Love of Space & Science
More sensitive vision & other senses.
Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities
Cannot be cloned
Lower body temperature
Higher blood pressure (some say lower)
Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
Red or reddish tint to hair color
Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight
Unexplained Scares
Piercing Eyes
Tend to be Healers
Empathetic Illnesses
Ability to disrupt electrical devices
Prone to Alien Abductions
Experience unexplained phenomenon 
Physic Dreams and/or Ability

ahh yes  even on farce book the list can be found and of course  makes you feel superior with this little blurb  ;D

RH NEGATIVE BLOOD = BLOOD OF THE GODS

https://www.facebook.com/notes/will-rogers/blood-of-the-gods-rh-negative-blood-o-blood/543307419051335

I probably shouldn't have copied this much but it’s good to start the day with a laugh

Rh-negative women and men have several "Unusual Traits" that Rh-positives don't. Some call them "Reptilian Traits".

WHERE DOES Rh Negative Blood come from? Most people with RH-negative blood have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.
¨ Higher than average IQ
¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.
¨ Lower body temperature
¨ Higher blood pressure
¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities
¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
¨ Red or reddish hair
¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
¨ Cannot be cloned
¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

A person with type O negative blood is considered to be a "Universal Donor"....ie....
UNIVERSAL BLOOD or original blood. It means YOUR BLOOD can be given to man, mankind (a kind of man) and human (hue=color or bent man),regardless of their blood type, without causing a transfusion reaction. "O" NEGATIVE BLOOD is.........
OTHER WORLDLY ….IE …..NOT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!

http://politically-confused.blogspot.com/2009/12/beyond-pale-rh-neg-blood-type-mystery.html

this is an interesting comment above the list

The only other time this occurs in nature is, as an example, when donkeys and horses are crossed to produce mules. This is not ‘natural’ because left alone in the wild, these animals would never cross breed. Only with intervention would this happen. Was there a cross breeding of two human like beings, similar but genetically different?

People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.
¨ Higher than average IQ
¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.
¨ Lower body temperature
¨ Higher blood pressure
¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities
¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
¨ Red or reddish hair
¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
¨ Cannot be cloned
¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

ok already.. have you checked  for how you match up...?

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2015, 05:25:55 am »
I was on the subject of blood a few months back, wish this thread popped up then...

I don't even know my blood type, I keep meaning to find out..

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

space otter

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2015, 09:05:33 am »
for years I have been drawn to a certain irish clan connection and to the basque people  for their stories of connections to other world beings 
 so this jumps out to me as something to follow along the lines of blood

I do know of one person here with a basques heritage and hopefully that person has a few comments...the irish are also connected to the basque...but that's a long long bunch of stuff for them...

anyway this site is full of neat stuff...again En~JOY as you speculate on the connections
of perhaps the blood isn't from another species (aliens) so much as it may be possible that it comes from an older set of humans and is from a time long long ago but not so far away

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_basques02.htm

1. Some 6 percent of Europeans are descended from the continent's first founders, who entered Europe from the Near East in the Upper Paleolithic era 45,000 years ago, Dr. Richards calculates. The descendants of these earliest arrivals are still more numerous in certain regions of Europe that may have provided them with refuge from subsequent waves of immigration.

One is the mountainous Basque country, where people still speak a language completely different from all other European languages. Another is in the European extreme of Scandinavia. Another 80 percent arrived 30,000 to 20,000 years ago, before the peak of the last glaciation, and 10 percent came in the Neolithic 10,000 years ago, when the ice age ended and agriculture was first introduced to Europe from the Near East.

from 'The Origin of the Europeans - Combining Genetics and Archaeology, Scientists Rough Out Continent's 50,000-Year-Old Story'

2. The blue people are a common story to the Appalachians. I do have a thought for you, or thoughts. Edgar Cayce predicted that when the last throes of Atlantis finally sank into the sea, its people were spreading to colonies across the world, one group in the Yucatan, some to what we call Morocco, another to the Pyrenees, and more even to what we today call the Carolinas region of North America.

Now we know through DNA testing that the NON-indo-european  Basques of the Pyrenees, the Berbers of Morrocco, and the Mayans of the Yucatan are almost a perfect match in DNA testing. What if these Blue people, or even the Melungeons of eastern Kentucky (who by the way, migrated from the Carolinas in their own lore) could be the lost piece of this Atlantean Colonial system.

from 'The Blue People - Ancient Races, Angels and Hell....'

3. Interbreeding
I stumbled upon a piece of information during one comm but I can’t quite remember what the line of conversation was about. I do remember thinking that they had interbred with humans at one time. Maybe it was another species of aliens... I can’t remember. But I feel it is quite possible there are people living today that are descendants of “inter-terrestrial” parings.

My suspicions are, if this is true, that the Basque people of the mountains between Spain and France are the most likely candidates in the search for their progeny. I have read that the Basque language has no identifiable roots and that they are also genetically different than all other humans on the planet. As far as I can tell, from the scientific community, they are a human anomaly.

from 'Project Preserve Destiny - Part 4'

4. There is a document about  Project Aquarius that deals with the history of the Aliens and their interaction with Homo sapiens for the last twenty-five thousand years. This interaction culminated with the Basque culture and the Assyrians. But Project Aquarius was closed. Their planet has turned into a desert following a war they had with another race. They have been devastated, they are in evolutionary decline, their digestive system is atrophied. They come here in search of new genetic material.

from 'The Bill Cooper Briefing'

5. AQUARIUS is a project which compiled the history of alien presence and their interaction with Homo Sapiens upon this planet for the last 25,000 years and culminating with the Basque people who live in the mountainous country on the border of France and Spain and the Syrians.

from 'A Research - MAJESTIC-12'

and from 'OPERATION MAJORITY'

6. Tradition has it that Hyperboreans were in contact with various “alien cultures”. War supposedly broke out between the Hyperboreans and other civilizations (atomic war).

Descendants of the Thule caste (Celts) emigrated elsewhere to other areas of the planet. They colonized these areas, driven by “memory chromosomes” inherited from their space-travelling ancestors.

These star seed people are mostly of Celtic origin (Basques, Irish, English, Norsemen, Icelanders, Bretons, Spaniards and Portuguese) which, strangely enough, make up the largest percentage of RH-NEGATIVE blood types.

from 'UFO's and the Occult Reich'

7. These methods of concentration were probably based on Ignatius Loyola’s Spiritual Exercises. The Jesuit techniques of concentration and visualization are similar to many occult teachings, especially in shamanic cults and Tibetan Buddhism. The Nazi’s revered these Jesuit Spiritual Exercises, which they believed had been handed down from ancient Masters of Atlantis.

The occultists of the time knew that Ignatius was a Basque — some claimed that the Basque people were the last remnant of the Atlantean race — and the proper use of these techniques would enable the reactivation of the Vril for the dominance of the Teutonic race over all others.

from 'The Vril Society - The Luminous Lodge and the Realization of the Great Work'

8.  Traditionally, the Hyperboreans were in contact with extraterrestrials or ‘alien cultures’, in some versions of this, there was interbreeding. In common with the legendary inhabitants of Atlantis, they engaged in war with neighbouring civilizations. This escalated into the use of atomic weapons, resulting in a pyrrhic victory for the Hyperboreans, who, as well as defeating their enemies, virtually destroyed themselves in the process. In common with radiation damage in recent times, the surviving Hyperboreans were soon faced with the prospect of mutated and otherwise damaged offspring.

Showing remarkable resolve, those who had not sustained any apparent genetic damage, banded together and effectively removed themselves from the gene pool, a variety of self imposed quarantine. Any ‘damaged’ offspring from this group, were neutered. This early example of eugenics was practiced until they were sure that any defective genes had been bred out. The other mutated group eventually died out, whether they were ‘assisted’ in this, is open to debate. This may seem like, and indeed is, a harsh, clinical line to adopt, but being faced with the extinction of their entire race, they had little other option.

The descendants of this seminal ‘Mother race’ were the Celts who, like the ripples on a pond, spread out, colonizing various northern areas of the planet. Scots, Irish, Basques, Spanish, Scandinavians, Icelanders and the Portuguese, all these peoples are of Celtic origin. These disparate nationalities have one common genetic trait, a large percentage of RH-negative blood types, which, according to the beliefs of the Thule society was a characteristic of the Hyperboreans and their extraterrestrial associates.

from 'The Black Sun and The Vril Society'

9. THE LINGUISTIC ATLANTIS

Berber-Ibero-Basque
 It has been suggested by linguistics that a nomadic Cro-Magnon society existed all the way from Morocco to the British Isles (which explains Stone Henge, similar sites in France, the caves near Basque, and Lixus). Both anthropologists and linguists agree that Basque is descended from a Cro-Magnon language.

Interesting notes: The Basque word for knife means “stone that cuts” and the word for ceiling means “top of cavern”. Basque is also a mystery in terms of its alien styles of vocabulary, syntax and grammatical structure. While the meanings and definitions of words are considered to be primitive, the actual syntax is extremely complex and orderly. 

Both the Romans and Carthaginians recorded that Basque was originally very widespread.

Berber left behind the Guanches of the Canary Islands, and Basque their unique European language. Prof. Johannes Friedrich, the leading linguist and expert on Berber claims the language has not changed in almost 2000 years. Its complexity assures that.

The extinct Iberian language (found only on tablets) is related to modern Basque, and is suggested to be either an earlier version of Basque, or a language spoken by one of the earlier stages of Cro-Magnon man.

Welsh, Erse and Gaelic use the same complicated syntax that Basque does. The people living in the British Isles used that language long before the Kelts arrived in 1800 BC. Welsh is peculiar in that it adopted Keltic words into its vocabulary, but maintained the syntax. It is suggested that Pre-Keltic Welsh was identical to Basque.

The Mayas continue to this day to speak their language, and to the surprise of a Basque missionary during the 1500s come to convert them, found that they spoke almost exactly the same language, with a slight difference in pronunciation.

from 'Atlantis Forgotten'

10. It is clear from ancient writings that belief in Atlantis was common and accepted in Greece, Egypt, and Mayax {Mayan and Aztec Empires) by historians. The Basques of Spain, the Guals of France, the tribes of the Canary and Azores islands, a tribe in Holland, and dozens of Indian tribes all speak of their origins in a large lost and sunken Atlantic land.

from 'Atlantis, History of the Golden Ages - 2'

11.  The Survivors: "Homo Sapiens Sapiens"?

Meanwhile, Atlantean Man is identified with Cro-Magnon, or Aurignacian Man: Homo Sapiens Sapiens, the first really modern human, upright, with large brain and developed larynx for speech. This culture still survived as the colonizers of the remnants of the Atlantean empire. Like other colonizers in history who have lost their homeland, they preserved what they could of the language, technology and culture, but they were attacked by predators, hungry and cold in the new dark age after the floods and dust cloud. 

They were unable to maintain their original culture and, like Britain after the Romans left, declined into a long period of chaos, isolation and racial amnesia: possibly the distant ancestors of cultures like the Basques, Sumerians, Phoenicians, Egyptians, Carians, Mayans, proto-North American Indians, Mayas, pre- Olmecs and pre-Incas. 

from 'The Search for Atlantis'

12. The Basques

Two facts set the Basque people apart from the other Europeans who have dominated the continent the past 3,000 years:

1. The Basque language is distinctly different

2. The Basques have the highest recorded level of Rh-negative blood (roughly twice that of most Europeans), as well as substantially lower levels of Type B blood and a higher incidence of Type O

The Basques have:

• A unique system of measurement based on the number 7,
 instead of 10, 12, or 60

• Made regular visits to North America long before Columbus to fish and to trade for beaver skins. (Recently unearthed British customs records show large Basque imports of beaver pelts from 1380-1433)

• The invention of a sophisticated navigational device called an "abacus." (No relation to the common abacus)

The Basques have the highest proportion of rhesus-negative blood in Europe, but they also have one of the highest percentages of type-O blood (55%). Another salient genetic feature in Basques is the shape and sutures (bone joints) of their cranial bones [The Reptilian skull ridge].

Another skeletal difference is the tendency to having a thicker breast bone.

More About Rh-Negatives:

Some suggest the Rh-Negative Hybrids came from the DRACO Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains and are mostly red-headed people with green eyes; but some may have black hair and brown eyes. There is little doubt that Rh-Negative people are Hybrids; and evidence seems to suggest they are part Reptilian and part Human.

If two Rh-Negatives try to have a baby it will usually abort, be born dead, die shortly after birth, or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is not processing oxygen properly - thus the term "Blue-Bloods." Currently, only 5% of the Earth's population are Rh-Negatives; but an amazing 15% of England's population is Rh-Negative.

On the other end of the scale, the lowest incidence of Rh-Negative individuals (1%) is in Iceland. The Basques of France and Spain show unusual patterns for several genes, including the highest rate of the Rh-negative blood.

Their language is of unknown origin and cannot be placed within any standard classification.

extracted from 'Contact - Is the world ready?'

13. The mystery surrounding Rh Negative blood has given rise to many theories - the most common however is the extraterrestrial connection. The myth of the legendary polar country of ‘Hyperborea’ speaks of a utopian civilization that was in touch with extraterrestrials. Within this utopian setting a contingent of Hyperboreans bred with the aliens, and according to many writers this gave birth to the Rh Negative members of the Hyperborean society. The story goes that Hyperborea fell into chaos through atomic warfare with it’s neighbors.

The effects of the radiation that followed caused serious genetic mutations and deformities amongst many of the people. The Hyperboreans managed somehow to separate the pure from the genetically impure. The result was that the impure died out, either they were assisted in this, or the two went their separate ways, the pure surviving and the impure dying out.

The Hyperboreans according to some writers went on to become the Celtic peoples, who colonized Northern Europe and Asia. These Celts still carrying with them the Rh Negative people - the human/alien hybrids from their interaction and breeding with the extraterrestrials from their past.

The above legend is interesting because it associates the Rh Negative blood type with the Celtic tribes, as if this is where the Rh Negative gene spread from!

It is very interesting that the Rh Negative blood is more common  in the Celitc and Basque peoples.

The legend of Hyperborea and it’s interaction with extraterrestrials, resulting in a minority of it’s population becoming Rh Negative, mirrors very closely my understanding with that of the twelve tribes of Israel and the thirteenth tribe of Levi. What if the above legend actually refers to  Israel and not the mythical polar country of Hyperborea. Could the legend of Hyperborea actually be the legend of Israel - the nation that was formed to house an unearthly addition?
extracted from Star Children!

Return to The Origin of The Basque People
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_basques.htm#menu

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 09:18:55 am by space otter »

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2015, 09:39:11 am »
Well I'm half Irish.. I do intend to map a family history at some point, I don't know the in and out's of any investigation yet - Might be years from now but I'll keep you posted.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2015, 09:46:43 am »
for years I have been drawn to a certain irish clan connection and to the basque people  for their stories of connections to other world beings 
 so this jumps out to me as something to follow along the lines of blood

I do know of one person here with a basques heritage and hopefully that person has a few comments...the irish are also connected to the basque...but that's a long long bunch of stuff for them...

The Basque people are the only ones whom Linguists are unable to find the roots of their language.

I am Basque and my mother was a Linguist.

space otter

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2015, 10:57:35 am »
  and a bit of the irish connection...

but then comes the red haired giants who were mound biulders...hummmmmmmmmmm
I wonder if anyone has done dna stuff on their blood or those in mounds in Ireland ?
but they are all long gone and all we have are a few tales..sooooo
more believe it or don't.. ;D

now to me an interesting note is that all of these 'connections'  were based on mountain tops...and where else would you land after a flood/s of biblical telling..and if a comet hit the planet perhaps more than one piece of land sank.. OR a comet could have shook up the volcanos and such
ahhh the imagination.. ;)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_tuathadedanaan04.htm

MYTHOLOGICAL AND LEGENDS

The stories of the female Basque God Mari and the Gaelic Irish tales of the Tuatha da Danann. The Tuatha tales describe powerful gods with orange or blonde hair and other unusual attributes.

Mari - the neolithic Goddess of Old Europe and the primary deity in Basque mythology - has many manifestations, including "as a tree that looks like a woman or a tree emitting flames", "a white cloud or rainbow, or a ball of fire in the air", a "sickle of fire, as which she appears crossing the sky" and "seen enveloped in fire, lying down horizontally, moving through the air".

The records from ancient Ireland describe a whole series of invasions. The "Lebor Gabala Erren" ("The Book of the Taking of Ireland"), compiled during the 12th century A.D. describes the coming of the mysterious Tuatha de' Danann or Tribe of Danu. They were apparently tall, blond or red-haired strangers, "expert in the arts of pagan cunning", who supposedly interbred with the locals, while teaching them many kinds of useful skills.

The Lebor Gabala records their dramatic entrance to Ireland as follows:

"In this wise they came, in dark clouds from northern islands of the world. They landed on the mountains of Conmaicne Rein in Connachta, and they brought a darkness over the sun for three days and three nights. Gods were their men of arts, and non-gods their husbandmen."

There are many stories of aerial ships or "demon ships" ("loinger demnacda") in the Irish annuals.

According to the mythic tales the Tuatha de' Danann were advanced enough to arrive in western Ireland (near modern Connacht) by air. They divided into two social classes:

"gods" as teachers of medicine, smithing, communication or druidry

"non-gods" as farmers or shepherds

Although no one knows for certain what the Tuatha looked like, descriptions, such as of their female war-leader Eriu, indicate tall attractive people with pale skin, high foreheads, long red hair and large blue eyes.

Other descriptions indicate blonde, golden hair with blue eyes. The blonde haired woman in the 1957 abduction of Antonio Villas Boas also had red body hair (pubic hair). She seems remarkably like Peter's female visitor, of which DNA testing was done, and the description of Eriu.

If the Tuatha cross-bred with local humans, they would have left hybrid descendants who look somewhat like themselves.

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/Tuatha_de_Danaan.htm

TUATHA DE DANAAN

The doings of the mythical Irish fairy folk and gods, the Tuatha de Danaan, ("people/children of Danu" in Celtic; alternative: Tuatha Dé Danann) are detailed in the 12th century AD Book of Invasions.

Not much is known of the Tuatha de Danaan prior to their invasion of Ireland, other than that they came from four northern cities, Falias, Glorias, Murias and Finias, where they acquired their occult skills and attributes. On arriving in Ireland, on or about May 1, some accounts state that they burned their boats behind them to prevent themselves from being tempted to return; the Book of Invasions states that they wafted in through the air as a host of spirits. Other sources state that they came from the west (Atlantic Ocean) on clouds.

They then fought two battles, the First Battle of Magh Tuiredh, on the west coast, in which they defeated the clumsy and ill-armed Firbolgs, the indigenous population, and the Second Battle of Magh Tuiredh against the Fomorians, after a guerrilla insurrection by the Fomorians. During this battle, King Nuada of the Tuatha de Danaan lost an arm. He was replaced (since he was no longer perfect) by Bres or Lugh. After defeating the Fomorians, the Tuatha de Danaan gave them Connacht Dian Cecht) and took back the throne after Bres was exiled for his tyranny. Balor, the god of death, then killed him.

A third battle was fought against a subsequent wave of invaders, the Milesians, from Spain (who are thought to have been the Celts), led by King Milesius, who overcame the goddess, Ériu whom the Tuatha de Danaan sent against them. The Milesians were magnanimous in victory and named the island Erin, the dative form of her name, in her honour. Defeated, the Tuatha were led underground into the Sidhe mounds by The Dagda. Afterwards, they occasionally intervened in human wars on the side of justice and righteousness, armed with invisibility, flaming lances and magical white shields.

The Tuatha de Danaan fought against the witch Carman and her three sons.

DANAAN, The (Old Irish, tuatha: "family, clan"; dé Danann: "of Danu"): The Tuatha Dé Danann, a race of gods who withdrew to live in the hills of Ireland after their defeat by the Milesean Celts. The descendants of the Tuatha Dé Danann became known as the Daoine Sídhe, the faery folk and the term sídhe now means faery in the Irish language. In the Theosophy the Tuatha Dé Danann are known as Davana and are enemies of the gods. Also known as Áes Sí, Áes Sídh, Áes Sídhe, Áos Sídhe, the Children of Danu, Davana, the Hill Folk, the People of Danu, the Tuatha Dé Danann.

The Tuatha de Danaan in Modern Literature
The Pliocene Saga by Julian May posits that the Tuatha de Danaan and other mythological creatures were descended from extraterrestrials with advanced technology and psychic abilities.
Diane Duane: A Wizard Abroad.
The David Sullivan series, beginning with Windmaster's Bane by Tom Deitz, deals with a Georgia teen accidentally getting tangled up in faery affairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dananns left Atlantis to settle in Asia Minor (now Turkey), Greece and the islands of Aegean. tunnels you will find that thirty six underground cities have been discovered so far  in Cappadocia with some going down eight levels.  Some of these cities can hold a population of thousands. The ventilation system are so efficient that even eight floors down the air is still fresh. Thirty vast underground cities and tunnel complexs have also been found near Derinkuya in Turkey).   Danaans are what are biblically known as the Tribe of Dan.  The name Danaans derived from their serpent Moon goddess, Dana or Diana. The Danaans made the headquarters of their serpent worshipping culture on the island of Rhodes, a name that originates from a Syrian word for serpent.. Rhodes was the home of the Danaan brotherhood of initiates and magicians known as the Telchines. The  Greek historian, Diodorus, said these initiates had the ability to heal, change the weather, and 'shape-shift' into any form. (The name Rhodes, which is connect to the German "Rot", meaning red, as with Rothschild (Red-Shield) became a code name for the bloodlines. Malta , too, was was an important center in 3500 B.C. and the home of a major Mystery School. Under Malta is a vast network of tunnels and megalithic temples where secret rituals took place and still do today. Malta's original name was Lato, named after Mother Lato, the serpent goddess.  The Knights Templar secret society was formed in the late 11th century to protect the reptilian bloodline or 'Le Serpent rouge ' the red serpent or serpent blood, together with their associated order, the highly secretive Priory of Sion. The goals of the Knights Templar and the Illuminati were then and are today to place these serpent bloodlines in all positions of power worldwide and thus form a reptilian centrally controlled one world government.  The Danaans also settled on Cyprus and in ancient times it was known as Ia-Dan or the "Isle of Dan". The name of the Isle of Man in the Irish Sea, a place so important to the Druids, has the same origin, no doubt. The Tauras Mountains in Turkey, the Baleric Islands and Syria  were other Danaan settlements and they traveled from Atlantis to Britian where they became known as Tuatha de Danaan or the "People of the Sea" . These carried the Anunnaki bloodlines. aThe female Amazons were another branch of the Hesperides or Hespera, a name for Atlantis. They, too, followed the goddess Athene or Nieth and venerated her symbol, the double-headed axe. They founded shrines to the serpent goddess in many places, including the famous centre for Diana worship at Ephesus and other locations along the Turkish coast. The 'Canaanites' also descended from Atlantis/Lemuria.  Mark Amaru Pinkham describes the migration of Atlanteans to 'Canaan' in the Return of the Serpents of Wisdom:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

c.300 B.C.-432 A.D. - A new group of Others arrives on Earth - an aristocratic race of scientists, poets and builders fleeing their own home. This group is mythologically known as the Sidhe, Faylinn, Dei Terreni, and Tuatha De Danaan. This race finds a fertile, isolated island (Eire, or modern Ireland) and makes it their own. They take the tribes living there under their protection and teach them their secrets of art, architecture and mathematics. The essence of Danaan science stems from music - the controlled manipulation of sound waves - and this becomes recorded in legend as the "music of the spheres." When the Annunaki return to reclaim their world and their slaves, they are few in number and begin to turn humans against the Danaan, by filling them with jealousy and fear. Mankind becomes embroiled in the conflict between the Annunaki and the Danaan - a conflagration extending even to the outer planets of the solar system (which is immortalized and disguised as a war in heaven). Finally, when it appears that Earth and even Eire is threatened with devastation, the war abates under terms. A pact is struck, whereby the two races intermingle to create a new one, to serve as a bridge (the first Archons). Direct communication between humanity and the Annunaki and the Danaan continues, but is severely curtailed. Both races retreat into invisible realms, demonized by various religions, and diminished in stature by various myths. A Danaan colony from Earth settles on Mars, observing the terms of the truce wherein both races agreed to leave Earth. Enlil - the last of the Annunaki, and one of the original architects of man - refuses to go quietly into the other realms. Determined to use the hybrid race to spread his beliefs, Enlil makes his base in Ireland, the former kingdom of the Danaan. Having broken the pact, none of his own race come to his aid, and he is vanquished by Patrick. (Savage Sun, Parallax Red)

http://baharna.com/celtic/

the Tuatha de Danaan  family tree

edit to add.. opps I forgot this one and only copying a small parts..very interesting reading here

http://www.rhnegativeregistry.com/the-original-europeans-theory-rh-negative-origin.html

PLEASE NOTE: These are not OUR stories! We do not endorse any particular theory as true or correct, these stories are the intellectual property of the actual authors. We have simply and only, made them available to you in a central location on this website, so that you may review and compare them with easy. As new theories, ideas or proof becomes available, that information will be added here as well.  If you have any questions about these theories, we will try to answer them based only on the related information and research we have available. These stories are included only because they are widely available online and we did not want to leave anything  out that someone may want to read; or to appear we are ignoring its' existence.

If you are interested in learning more about how our health and wellness may be affected by our blood type and factor, please click here (yet another page not found..sorry) and become a Member of the new Rh-Factor Autoimmune Condition Community!

The Original Europeans, Rh- Factor & The Neolithic Settlements of Ireland

Found at:http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=2146411686

Written By: MikeMcNamara8 ~ Blogger

The original Europeans who carried the rhesus negative blood factor 35 000 years ago are probably the original Europeans who painted the comic strips and other art in the caves of southern France and northern Spain which includes the Chauvet-Pont-d' Arc cave and the Lascaux cave paintings found in the Pyrennes.

The rhesus negative blood factor is a recessive phenotype while the O rhesus positive factor is a dominant phenotype. Black wavy hair, brown eyes, copper to brown tanned oily skin are dominant phenotypes which the men who drew these cave paintings most likely possessed. The women most likely possessed dominant features as well but probably had hazel eyes and slightly lighter skin which may have been less oily. These women were probably the carriers of the O positive blood factor.

35 000 years ago the men of southern France and the Basque region hunted the wild bison, wooly rhinocerus, horse, and mammoth where they lived in tepees with the women and not in the painted caves according to popular belief. The women would have gathered wild fruits, seeds, and berries where they brought them back to thier campsite. They probably spent most of thier time in those dark tepees and only occasionaly did they most likely wander out of thier tepees to collect the fruit of the plains. The reason being for this is that after menstruation and child birth, they needed protection from the cold and other weather elements to raise and feed thier children. This is probably where the women, over thousands of years, obtained the recessive genotypes like lighter skin and hazel eyes, although not necessarily the dominate phenotype of the O+ blood factor which they most likely picked up 5-6000 years earlier when they ventured out of Siberia on thier way to northern and southern Europe. It is positively sure that a few of the O rhesus positive women joined the O rhesus negative tribe, but a lot of the women travelling to southern Europe just below the Swiss alps likely still had the O rhesus negative factor while those travelling north of the glaciated Swiss alps likely had the O rhesus positive factor. This may explain why a lot of Spanish and Italians presently have dark hair as opposed to the Germans and French who have lighter complexions and blond or blonde hair.

Modern humans (H.s.sapiens) were present in western Europe by 35 000 B.C. During the final glaciation they occupied the area south of the major ice sheets, including both Spain and southern Britain. This Late Palaeolithic population is thought to have been relatively open with regard to mating networks, and mutations could have circulated among the founder populations of Spain and the British Isles. Indeed, during the maximum glaciation at around 18 000 BC, south-west Europe may have served as a refuge area for Palaeolithic populations where the shift in the thermal gradient enhanced offshore fishing on the Cantabrian coast. It is about this time that probably some of the big game such as bison, wooly rhinocerus, and mammoth would have been hunted to extinction while the lions who hunted these prey became extinct also. The hunters then probably turned to horses and the giant irish deer for food.

12,000 years ago the giant irish deer which these hunters hunted in southern France were becoming scarce and these hunters knew this. These giant irish riendeer likely stayed close to the ice-capped mountains of the Pyrennes and when the weather got warmer, they headed toward the glaciated mountain caps of the Swiss alps. The warm period came to an end about 11 000 years ago and a mini ice age followed lasting some centuries, during which the still present glaciers recovered some of thier lost ground. The famous Irish archaeologist Michael O'Kelly wrote:

"In the Post-glacial Stage which commenced about 10,300 years ago the climate again began to improve and thus began the present warm stage' in whic we now live".

It is likely that the upper palaeolithic or mesolithic hunter-gatherers of the Pyrenees and Andorra Spain ventured to the bay of Bisacy 12 000 years ago and started building thier ocean ships. What these were made of is uncertain, however it's quite possible that they used large logs made from oaks or pine that were doubled on top of one another where they were tied down with soft springy saplings that were split lengthwise and bent over the log

THE Rh-NEGATIVE POPULATION

The first mesolithic people from the Basque peninsula were without doubt the most experienced sailors of the Atlantic. These people who populated the northwest coast of Europe have a very special blood peculiarty which thier descendants are still living today. Dr.Luigi Cavalli-Sforza published a map of the populations with the highest percentage of thier members with Rh-negative blood. He wrote:

"Rh-negative genes are frequent in Europe, infrequent in Africa and West Asia, and virtually absent in East Asia and among the aboriginal populations of America and Australia. One can estimate degrees of relatedness by subtracting the percentage of Rh-negative individuals among, say, the English (16%) from that of the Basques (25%) to find a difference of nine percentage points.

The highest percentage of people with rh- blood is found in the Atlas mountains of Morocco(40%). The next highest are the Basques, reported in different publications as having 25 and 32%, depending on location. The people of northwest Ireland, the Highland Scots and the western islanders of Norway all have between 16 and 25%, while the Lapps of Norway and Finland have between 5 and 7%

It is said that the first people in Ireland came from Scotland in wooden boats 10 000 years ago as mesolthic hunter-gatherers. If the first people came to Ireland from Scotland 10 000 years ago, surely Scotland, the outer Hebrides, and Orkney were populated much earlier. Not only that, the people on the west coasts of Ireland where supply and repair stations for the ocean boats of the hunters in Arctic Norway would have been to Ireland a few centuries or a thousand years earlier. It's possible that even if there were no deer in certain places among the glaciated Atlantic coasts

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 11:05:49 am by space otter »

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2015, 11:05:13 am »
Michael Tsarion's speciality is Ireland... Although many believe his motivations are dubious.

Maybe have a mooch in his direction Sky.

space otter

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2015, 11:08:47 am »

Sinny
yes he is a well read self promoting story teller....
and just like what I am copying for here.. as my slant
he puts his own on his stuff...

as long as you remember that ..it's all good

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2015, 12:01:31 pm »
What about the tall white red heads found in China?

They ried to nuke them by making the area their nuke test site but they missed. They didn't want people to know that whites were there before the Chinese apparently

The Mummies of Tarim Basin
Xinjiang Province of China
http://thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02files/The_Mummies_of_Tarim_Basin.html

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2015, 02:12:32 pm »
The Basques of Spain, the Guals of France, the tribes of the Canary and Azores islands, a tribe in Holland, and dozens of Indian tribes all speak of their origins in a large lost and sunken Atlantic land.
What Azores tribes are they talking about? There aren't tribes in the Azores. ???

space otter

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2015, 02:54:49 pm »
ok going sorta sideways with the china mummies..but maybe not.
this stuff is more about the red hair than blood..  but then maybe the red hair is the rh- factor here.......who knows..as we can only guess at this point...   but it really is all good   ;D

Z the last part I copied the whole thing and it says copywriter..so if it needs deleted maybe just the link will be good enough..
hope I didn't get us in trouble

ArMaP  check out this part below
Guanche in Tenerife, Canary Islands

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Giant Mummies and Pyramids of China - Duration: 4:31

Perfectly preserved Caucasoid mummies and pyramids discovered in China, thousands of years before the Silk road, the earliest ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKdKj7o-ZjM[/youtube]

SECRET MUMMIES OF CHINA - Discovery History Science (full documentary) - Duration: 55:12.
by AncientDiscoveryHistory

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Ancient White Mummies of Asia

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqKwU5feaYs[/youtube]

The Loulan Mummy

Uploaded on Dec 14, 2006
A 3,800 year old mummy unearthed at the Xinjiang province of China. A photo of the mummy can be seen here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swamibu/...

Giant Mummies And Pyramids Of China
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 17:58
The Taklamakan Mummies(Tocharian mummies)
In the late 1980?s, perfectly preserved 3000-year-old mummies began appearing in a remote Taklamakan desert. They had long reddish-blond hair, European features and didn’t appear to be the ancestors of modern-day Chinese people. Archaeologists now think they may have been the citizens of an ancient civilization that existed at the crossroads between China and Europe.

Victor Mair, a specialist in the ancient corpses and co-author of “Mummies of the Tarim Basin”, said:”Modern DNA and ancient DNA show that Uighurs, Kazaks, Krygyzs, the peoples of Central Asia are all mixed Caucasian and East Asian. The modern and ancient DNA tell the same story.”

The discoveries in the 1980s of the undisturbed 4,000-year-old ”Beauty of Loulan” and the younger 3,000-year-old body of the ”Charchan Man” are legendary in world archaeological circles for the fine state of their preservation and for the wealth of knowledge they bring to modern research. In the second millennium BC, the oldest mummies, like the Loulan Beauty, were the earliest settlers in the Tarim Basin.

The first Tocharian Nordic mummy found in 1989: a White female with long blond hair, finely preserved by the arid desert atmosphere of the Taklamakan desert. Based on her partially dismembered limbs and gouged out eyes, archaeologists believe she was a sacrificial victim
or they thought she was a witch

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/the-red-haired-race/

January 24, 2014

The Red-haired Race
by Leonard Farra

The Guanches were the people living in the Canary Islands before the Spanish conquest in the 15th century. Although it’s believed that they were related to the North African Berbers, we should bear in mind that they were of mixed race. Some, who were a brownish shade, were of the Mediterranean Race and as others were tall, white, fair or red-haired, nobody has questioned why red-haired mummies have been discovered in caves (1).

Statue of a It’s not known when the Guanches arrived in the Canary Islands but, in common with people throughout the Early World, they claimed to be the survivors of a great flood which destroyed their former homeland (2). It’s generally believed that the deluge legends relate to the end of the Ice Age around 10,000 years ago. However, as we shall later see, there appears to have been  a worldwide catastrophe several thousand years later and it appears to be the origin of the hundreds of flood stories that were told by the Ancients.

The Menehune Fish Ponds on Kauai,Hawaii which are believed to be the work of an early red-haired race of master builders

Most native peoples in Asia, Africa, the Americas, and the Pacific Isles, have black hair and as red hair occurs more frequently in people of north-western Europe ancestry, this suggests that, at an early time there was a red-haired white race living somewhere in the region.  A few thousand years ago, the Celts migrated across Western Europe and they arrived in Ireland around 2,500 b.c.e. Like the Guanches, the Irish are of mixed race and red hair is common among them. When the Celts came to the Emerald Isle, they found that they were not the first people living there. According to Irish legend, one of the peoples who preceded them on the island were the Tuatha de Danaan – an advanced race who had fair to reddish hair. The Irish associated them with many of their country’s great mounds and they said  that they arrived in Ireland from four lost cities somewhere in the North.

New grange Ireland which is associated with the Tuatha De Dannan

Could it be that the Tuatha intermarried with the Celts and that this is why so many Irish people have red hair? The highest proportion of red-haired people in Europe is in Scotland which also suggests a mixing of early races in that country. Over the years, Classical, and other scholars, have commented on the red hair of some of the European tribes such as the Belgae –Gallo-Germanic tribes in Northern Gaul, from whom the name Belgium was derived, and Boudica, the queen of the Celtic Iceni, was described as a tall women with flowing red hair.

The story becomes more intriguing when we find that, prior to the arrival of the Europeans, there may have been red-haired people in parts of North and Central America. The native Paiute in Nevada, for example, have legends about a war in which their ancestors fought, and destroyed, a tall red-haired race who they called the Si-te-cah. Sceptics place little significance on their legends but in Mayan temple art, in Chichen Itza, in the Yucatan, there are paintings of tall, white, men with flowing golden hair in scenes of conflict (3 ) and as we shall see, there are also traces of tall, white, red heads in various parts of South America.

The Temple of the Warriors in Chichen Itza Mexico where there are paintings of golden haired light-skinned men.

Matto Grosso, the third largest state in area in Brazil , lies in the west of the country and half of its north region is covered by the Amazon rain forest. Col. P. H. Fawcett, the famous British explorer who disappeared there in 1925, was  fascinated with legends of white tribes, and mysterious lost cities, and so  he went there on several expeditions, between 1906 and 1925, and one of the things that amazed him were the reports of sightings of blue-eyed, red-haired, Indians (4). Harold. T. Wilkins, an authority on the mysteries of South America, relates that an old Spanish historian reported that there was a tall red-haired, bearded, Amazon people, the Mayorumas, ‘whose skin was so white that they resembled the English or Flemish peoples’ (5) and William F. Dankenbring adds that builders of Brazil’s Trans-Amazon Highway also discovered the existence of a white skinned, red-bearded tribe (6).

Harold T. Wilkins relates that, in 1929, the American traveller Lawrence Griswold was captured by Shuara Indians and he was taken up the Rio Juara one of the many tributaries of the Amazon. One day he, and his savage captors, came across the ruins of an ancient city where he saw pyramids, and a horseshoe shaped amphitheatre, and the small tribal elder tried to convince Griswold that the city was built by his tribes’ ancestors. However, this was obviously untrue as he claimed that its tall, ‘red-haired’, builders were changed into his people ‘due to their wicked behaviour before the Flood’. Griswold was very lucky that he was a tall red-head as the Indians thought that he was of the lost race and this is why they saved his life after capturing him. Griswold was later escorted to the nearest post on the Amazon and, from there, he made his way back to New York (7). As in the Canary Islands, red-haired mummies have also been found in Peru and there is evidence to suggest that tall, red-headed, whites were involved in the early history of this region ( 8).

When he was investigating the origin of the Redin, the earlier red-haired, white ,population in the Maldives, (9)Thor Heyerdahl extended his research to the Indian sub-continent. Although he found cultural similarities between some parts of the two areas, his unique  study was not conclusive. What he should have noted is that red hair and blue eyes can be found among some of the people in the Western and Northern parts of South Asia. The indications are that there was a migration of red-heads into this region thousands of years ago but where did these people come from?  What we do know is that Indian legends tell of giant, demon-like, beings ,the Rakshashas, who had red hair and beards. The Rakshasas are said to have been the enemies of man and it is said that they fought the gods. These Indian legends may have given rise to a dislike of red-haired people in the country and to have prompted Donald A. Mackenzie to report, a 100 years ago, that ‘a native girl with auburn locks is not cared for as a bride’ (10).

We can now take this story a step further. In Ancient Egypt, a popular, allegorical, story, which I have decoded, tells of the conflict between the gods and an evil red-haired race. This legend influenced Egyptian Afterlife traditions, and customs, and it was the reason why, at one time in the country’s long history, red haired people were sacrificed (11). In the New Kingdom, though, attitudes had changed. Egypt now had a tall red-haired king. His name was Ramasses 11 and he resembled the tall, white, Guanches in the Canary Islands (12).  But that’s another fascinating story.

Conclusions
  In various parts of the Early World, there were legends of an advanced, fair to reddish haired, pre-deluge, race who, according to some traditions, were in conflict with ‘The Gods’. But who were the gods in this era and what did happen? One of the stories told about this appears in the mystical, allegorical, writings about Enoch in which non earthly beings, who were like white men, escort Enoch to a high place to watch the evil  behaviour of men who are symbolised by animals. The animals begin to fight each other and the white beings send down destruction on them (13).  Enoch’s non earthly companions were based on the Annunaki, of Sumerian tradition, who reputedly caused the Flood, and whose leaders also appeared in the traditions of  other various people, such as the Babylonians, Egyptians and Assyrians, in the intervening years.

As the red-haired whites were tall, they might also have been the pre-deluge race of giants mentioned in the folklore of many early cultures and their conflict with the visiting ‘sky-people’ might have been the origin of the Greek story of the war between gods and giants. Because they were thought to be descended from the evil race, red-haired  people have been badly treated over the years such as being sacrificed to the gods in Ancient Egypt and later being accused of witchcraft and of having bad tempers. Evidence suggests that people of this description were living in various parts of the world such as in North Western Europe and in the Americas and there are also traces of them on some of the Pacific Islands including Easter Island (14). And finally, there is evidence to suggest that the destruction of the previous age happened 5,000 years ago around which time there was major flooding, and climate change, in various parts of the world, followed by the rebirth, (not the birth as is generally believed by scholars), of civilization (15).

References

Thor Heyerdahl. Early Man and the Ocean (p104).
Col A .Braghine. The Shadow of Atlantis (p156).   
Thor Heyerdahl. American Indians in the Pacific ( p288).
Col.P.H.Fawcett.  Exploration Fawcett (p83).
Harold.T.Wilkins. Secret Cities of Old South America (p87).
William.F.Dankebring. Beyond Star Wars (p94).
Harold.T Wilkins. Mysteries of Ancient South America (p144).
Leonard Farra. The Pleiades Legacy (The New World).
Thor Heyerdahl. The Maldives Mystery.
Donald.A.Mackenzie. Indian Myth and Legend (p208).
J.G.Frazer. The Golden Bough (p378)
Leonard Farra. The Pleiades Legacy. (P114).
The Book of Enoch. Translated by R.H.Charles. (p115).
Thor Heyerdahl. Easter Island the Mystery Solved (p201).   
Leonard Farra: The Pleiades Legacy.
    The Pleiades Legacy (The New World)
   The Pleiades Legacy (The Stone Age)
Copyright 2014 by Leonard Farra

More Articles by Leonard Farra >>

The Pleiades Legacy (The Stone Age) (The Return of the Gods) by Leonard Farra, can be purchased Online from Blurb.Com 
The Pleiades Legacy  (the Old World) and The Pleiades Legacy (The New World) can be purchased as Ebooks from the same source.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 03:14:24 pm by space otter »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2015, 05:45:29 pm »
ArMaP  check out this part below
The Canary Islands are not the Azores. :)

space otter

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2015, 06:32:24 pm »
The Canary Islands are not the Azores

ok already geeeeze....I was only copying text as I have never explored the difference

but you are Portuguese and the azores are Portuguese so I take your word for it

but you just might want to check this out

http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/portoazores.htm

or this
http://portuguese-american-journal.com/archeology-prehistoric-rock-art-found-in-caves-on-terceira-island-azores/

Posted on 27 August 2012.
By Carolina Matos, Editor (*)
The president of the Portuguese Association of Archaeological Research (APIA), Nuno Ribeiro, revealed Monday having found rock art on the island of Terceira, supporting his believe that human occupation of the Azores predates the arrival of the Portuguese by many thousands of years, Lusa reported.

now does that mean there were 'tribes"...I have no idea..but sounds like there may have been humans of some type..imo

how about this pyramid?  man made or a natural formation ?

http://www.azores-pyramid.org/
Reports of Underwater Pyramid off the Coast of Terceira Island
? Created on Thursday, 26 September 2013 12:05
Portuguese news sites are reporting on the apparent discovery of a man-made subaquatic pyramid between the islands of São Miguel and Terceira in the Azore in Portugal. The underwater pyramidal structure was found by a private yacht owner, Diocleiano Silva, who spotted the strange shaped object on sonar at a depth of 40 metres while sailing in the area.

I can only copy what others have written..it's another part of the world I won't be visiting this life time

The structure is said to be perfectly squared and oriented by the cardinal points. It is thought to be approximately 60 metres tall with a base of around 8,000 square metres. The Portuguese Hydrographic Institute of the Navy is currently analysing the data to determine whether it is in fact man-made or not.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 06:39:58 pm by space otter »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2015, 06:47:24 pm »
...The Basques of Spain, the Guals of France, the tribes of the Canary and Azores islands, a tribe in Holland, and dozens of Indian tribes all speak of their origins in a large lost and sunken Atlantic land.

There are no Basques of Spain, nor Basques of France.

The Basques come from and belong to, the Pyrenees mountains between France and Spain.

Both countries have taken turns through the centuries trying to annex and conquer the Basque, without success.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter