collapse

Author Topic: Electrogravitics – A Simplified Description  (Read 52957 times)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: Electrogravitics – A Simplified Description
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2012, 09:28:09 am »
Good afternoon, Linda!
I have been thinking more than building, as Hobbit says, we dont have to be the one who constructs a device or apparatus, if we undestand it, someone will have the tech to do so typically before our wallet can do so!:-)

As far as an aether, with magnetism and the realization that it may be a life force, I must conclude that all aetheric  theories should include a possibilty of it being alive, or at least sentient.

Why does everything seem so fast or imposible to measure for us in our memory field? Because it all is a superior form of lifeforce than we are...yet.

I think thats what has kept the military from perfecting an Eg craft which is reliable and safe, as the surrounding memory field knows what will happen if they do, and that special force..magnetism, electricity, or gravity....is alive and wont let us share its desert until we eat our meat.

Mohenjo Daro?

Tunguska?

The Mahabarata war?

All lessons learned by humankind over the millenia, and when we come free of our tiny sandbox of  2 dimensional ideas and beliefs, those sentient forces will serve us the biggest creme brullee of all...our future!

Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Mikado

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2012, 09:40:58 am »
Note how deftly the Navigator steered...

"Know anyone who has built such a device?
And when a humans field went near it ( or it's stacked components..variations occured?
It's all by field...fields within fields , within fields ....add infirnitum.

And the answer was  YES.

Linda

..when one allows oneself to be steered. <g>

Mikado

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2012, 09:50:39 am »

Mikado

When one goes with the flow.
Right now is a new moon, the flows I detect are off the scale( My scale, arms not long enough)
As the attraction zone strengthens,  the atmosphere displaces towards the attraction, the sails offer a resistance to the atmosphere which is transferred via the mast to the hull of the vessel.
The vessel is powered via resistance.
If the hull of the vessel offered no resistance, then there would be no wind felt, and You would travel with the flow of atmosphere.

The thing is though what happens if You go with the flow that creates the attraction????
hobbit with no strings attached

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2012, 10:05:56 am »
RESISTANCE.
I mean't to add that resistance is MEMORY been observed.
Memory enables whatever in 3D creation to remember how it is arranged.

It strives to remain as arranged and thus offers up a resistance to whatever is attempting to force it to FORGET.

A diamond offers up huge memory of how it is arranged, it will create huge resistance to anything trying to make it forget.

The local ability to divert resistance is where the so called BB force is located, imho.
By allowing the memory of whatever to displace with no resistance been met , means superluminal displacement.
hobbit... having lived for a while on peanut butter.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2012, 10:35:39 am »
Lots of Smuckers chunky organic for me, Hobbit!

I see the light of your statement about resistance and how without it we are just another molecule of water flowing down the river. Until we encounter that Shauberger effect and turn back on ourselves likenwhen meeting thar rock in the eddy.

As far as those superluminal shifts, it seems the supposed travel we see through the aether is a result of superluminal velocity and switching,eh? No wonder it appears so seamless.

What presents resistance to a superluminal dimension shift?

Other mass?
Em or eg wavefronts?
The aether itself?
I would guess all of the above, chunks in the peanut butter.

Cheers!
Littleenki

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2012, 11:18:13 am »
Amy;
I agree that the aether is a part of things, and in fact, I believe Einstein not only didn't rule it out, He specifically said it had to exist...

As for LaViolette's self-reference...  What do You do if there really ARE no others to reference.  To be sure, if there had been and He knew of them, He WOULD have used them.  But He is a pioneer in the SQK arena, and had no other material (that He knew of) to reference.  Just sayin'.

Right, and right :)

L.E;
Yes, i had the same moment of seeing 7.6 Mw being unleashed in a microsecond.......

OK so it was 7.6 Watts, that sounds about right ;)
Your eloquent post said it all, mate.

Mikado;
Amaterasu-"  My biggest problem with Einstein is that He does not predict the Biefeld-Brown Effect.  SQK does. "

well the reason why it does not is because of Einstein's theory only explains mass not charge, but einstein wanted to modify his equation so that electricity and magnetic can be in curved space but fail (this was his Unified field theory) so once someone finishes this it will incorporated the Biefeld-Brown effect but not rate know it does not.

I would agree to that, but it's something very like SQK, Bearden explains more of it, Aspden says the same. Even string theory becoming N theory are all aspects of the same thing.
I tend to refer to it as ZPE in an energy context, and EG in the mass/gravitation context.
 Not very scientific, but it works as an explanation.

Linda;
A good question, is the aether intelligent?
 I would say yes and no. On the one hand the flow of mass & energy is in no way sentient, even on a 'universe' scale.
But there is also the Gaia field if you like, the energy of all living cells that can transmit through space, possibly using an EG or Aether medium, and reacting with it. This sounds very much like Hobbit's 'memory field'......

Quote from: Linda Brown on Today at 08:20:09 AM

"Know anyone who has built such a device?
And when a humans field went near it ( or it's stacked components..variations occured?
It's all by field...fields within fields , within fields ....add infirnitum.

And the answer was  YES.

Linda

Mikado

No, no more riddles & guessing games, if you have something to add to the discussion, let's hear it. no need for quotes, Linda, i'm well aware of what he said.
 I would like to know more about this amazing weight loss using only 7.6 watts...... and the 'variations'- may i call them 'anomalies'?

Hobbit;
Yes, and yes.
And i like peanut butter, too ;P

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2012, 06:48:49 pm »
Chew on that one for awhile folks. It is more than the simplistic questions of whether the aether exists or not..... it is more the question....what interactions has this "Intelligence" had with us?

Linda

Considering My one experience where I became the universe, experienced that zero dimension, was everyOne and everything, experienced the All being Consciousness creating the Now...

I'm guessing I have an answer relative to Myself...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Mikado

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2012, 07:21:01 am »

Mikado;
I would agree to that, but it's something very like SQK, Bearden explains more of it, Aspden says the same. Even string theory becoming N theory are all aspects of the same thing.
I tend to refer to it as ZPE in an energy context, and EG in the mass/gravitation context.
 Not very scientific, but it works as an explanation.

I didn't make the quote you have attributed to me.

Mikado

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2012, 11:39:46 am »
I was referring to your quote about Morely & the aether, and that you did not agree with SQK, etc.

I would like to hear more about this 50% weight reduction using only 7.6 watts. Thats quite impressive.

Mikado

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2012, 07:04:48 am »
I was referring to your quote about Morely & the aether, and that you did not agree with SQK, etc.

I would like to hear more about this 50% weight reduction using only 7.6 watts. Thats quite impressive.

It is not that impressive, however, the short version is that the apparatus was in the vertical position and on an electronic scale. It was stressed with electrostatic voltage only, meaning, one lead to the apparatus, the earth becomes the other pole. The Power Supply had a ripple of 0.1% and the spin up was for 3 seconds with the full  measured displacement lasting for approximately 1 second.

This series of experiments were designed to establish a base for free EG that might occur naturally in nature and were not designed to substantiate the Biefeld-Brown effect which is something totally different. However, it does exhibit signs that EG may very well be as natural as lightning is in the EM.

And lastly, it sang for a brief moment with a sound I never heard before. It must have thrown out one he11 of an EG pulse but then, no one showed up either. No Morgan, no twigsnapper, no MIB, no aliens and it has been quite awhile.

Keep experimenting and don't fear the bogey man but then, keep your anonymity until you are done and then present to the public. Just read what has been posted here in regard to Paul Brown and others.

Mikado

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2012, 04:18:57 pm »
Am I correct in reading the device was grounded through an electronic scale?

So, the scale was the ground path? You mustbe grounde the scale platform and insulated it from the top of the scale body, eh?

And, Im guessing that to see 7.6 watts, you popped it with 20kv and .00038 amps?
or 40kv with .00019 amps?

Either sounds like a reasonable amount of current and voltage for an Eg test.

What was the device made from, and was it like a gravitor?

i understand if you dont want to describe it to us, as this is an open forum.:D

When I pulse my gravitor, it swings quite handily, but I havent tried to do so on a scale as it sits on a ground plane. Im afraid the scale might get fried if I try that...how did you avoid the scale getting damaged?

Cheers!
Littleenki

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2012, 04:28:35 pm »
Mikado,

You said

"And lastly, it sang for a brief moment with a sound I never heard before. It must have thrown out one he11 of an EG pulse but then, no one showed up either. No Morgan, no twigsnapper, no MIB, no aliens and it has been quite awhile.

My question is .... if it "sang" for a brief moment with a sound that you had never heard before" How do you know WHAT it was doing.

And the fact that no one came beating down your door means nothing.  Other than.... no one came beating down your door.

Just questions.  Linda

Mikado

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2012, 07:27:19 am »
Am I correct in reading the device was grounded through an electronic scale?

So, the scale was the ground path? You mustbe grounde the scale platform and insulated it from the top of the scale body, eh?

And, Im guessing that to see 7.6 watts, you popped it with 20kv and .00038 amps?

Either sounds like a reasonable amount of current and voltage for an Eg test.

What was the device made from, and was it like a gravitor?

i understand if you dont want to describe it to us, as this is an open forum.:D

When I pulse my gravitor, it swings quite handily, but I havent tried to do so on a scale as it sits on a ground plane. Im afraid the scale might get fried if I try that...how did you avoid the scale getting damaged?

Cheers!
Littleenki

You are jumping to conclusions.

First, the scale was covered in mylar at .100 inches. It was NOT grounded through anything. The scale was operated by a 9 volt battery so as not to have a path to earth ground and the scale was in a plastic box. Steps were taken to ensure that NO leakage would be to earth ground since it was an electrostatic test.

Secondly, why are you guessing when you know exactly the voltage and current that was used? You even commented upon it.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1308.msg19155#msg19155

So the question begging at the moment is - why are you guessing?

Thirdly, I doubt that what you have as a Gravitor is what I am working with for just one of mine costs over $10,000 and I have two. I may be wrong, maybe yours have cost that amount but I seriously doubt that anyone has as few brains as I to invest that kind of money.

As to your comment - "What was the device made from, and was it like a gravitor?" I have a question - "What makes a Gravitor different from a Capacitor? Apparently you can answer that merely based upon your question so I await your response.

And as to this statement -

"And, Im guessing that to see 7.6 watts, you popped it with 20kv and .00038 amps?

Either sounds like a reasonable amount of current and voltage for an Eg test."

Actually, the numbers you gave are quite low and are on a par with a Lifter. What about inrush? The numbers you gave are way too low for appreciable displacement. The numbers you have quoted are in keeping with the theorem that as the Voltage increases the Current will decrease with a fixed load. So, does that mean that Ohm's law/Kirchoff's Law/Lenz' Law/Farraday's Law will still apply to the operation of a Gravitor or will there be a slight deviation? Work is being done and will follow the laws of Physics in that respect BUT..... well, since you have Gravitors you should be able to answer that question, shouldn't you.

Dr. Brown claimed that the Biefeld-Brown effect was a departure from Coulomb's Law - in what way? To understand a Gravitor you need to be able to answer that and it is a very simple answer.

I would wager, that if you do have a simple Gravitor on an armature and you reverse the leads that it will move in the opposite direction. Mine will not. It has a fixed negative lead and a fixed positive lead.

There are two types of Gravitors and different configurations and different laws apply to all except for what appears to be the basic tenent - Negative will allows follow the positive and that is the Biefeld-Brown effect and the credit goes to Dr. Brown.

So please stop guessing when you have already quoted me and previously read my post in which you commented about the current. Are you really reading what I have posted?

Best

Mikado

Mikado

« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2012, 07:33:02 am »
Mikado,

You said

"And lastly, it sang for a brief moment with a sound I never heard before. It must have thrown out one he11 of an EG pulse but then, no one showed up either. No Morgan, no twigsnapper, no MIB, no aliens and it has been quite awhile.

My question is .... if it "sang" for a brief moment with a sound that you had never heard before" How do you know WHAT it was doing.

How do I know? Because that is what an experiment is meant to do - answer questions. As to the sound it made, I was the only one in the room to hear it. Strange, more than likely a figment of my imagination so take it with a grain of salt but in any event, to create that much displacement had to have thrown out a nice EG pulse but why worry, you claimed on the Token that someone has been doing it for "weeks". But that was well after I did.

And the fact that no one came beating down your door means nothing.  Other than.... no one came beating down your door.

Just questions.  Linda

Exactly my point - no one came beating down my door and all the "chicken little talk" you have done is just that - talk.

Mikado

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2012, 08:25:37 am »
What makes a gravitor different from a capacitor?
I have no idea, Mikado, Im just trying to understand the effect YOU are seeing versus the effect I have seen.

I do know what a capacitor is, and how it is similar to a gravitor in construction, but as we see, there are many types and styles of capacitors, so to call a gravitor a capacitor is an all encompassing statement many just make out of a loss for words to describe the actual differences.

As for watts, yes, I am using the old faithful formula that works for most power measurements, and as I dont see any empirical proof of any other force taking place there, I cant say whether or not it acts like a capacitor either.

And in the case of the scale apparatus, I was just wondering how you did it, and not challenging anything you said. It is called asking a question, but some dont like to be asked, as they feel they are privy to "special" knowledge that noone else has.

The statement about your 7.6 watt measurement was according to YOUR experiment, not mine, and the numbers for mine are quite a bit different, but as for now, Im not sharing any of that info, as it seems that it will be better shared upon a private message if I so feel.

Lets just say that there is a bit more current than that...quite a bit!

As far as a gravitor is concerned, what Ive built is simple and made from a series of tapering, flexible dielectric plates layered with sections of a specific metal foil I wish to not divulge, but that which has an amazing ability to stand up to repeated "pops" from the HV, and when I pop it with that voltage it swings quite well on a pendulum. im sure not spending 10 grand on any apparatus thats questionable as to it's potential, but if youve got that kind of cash laying around, go for it!

Yes I said flexible dielectric...take that to the bank!:D

Obviously Im not the electronics genius you seem to be, and I never claimed so, but my post was directly a number of questions I had, and nothing more.

You must realize, we have a reason for asking these questions, and if you take them as attacks on your credibility, well thats your problem. Sorry amigo, no disrespect intended.

And, anyone reading that quote of mine will see clearly it was an observance of a mistype, so why are you reposting it as if it was an attack on your credibility? You posted 542 amps, and it sounded easily like a mistake hence the somewhat silly nature of my reply, which was done with a kind thought towards you specifically...heres the first two lines....

":oYou had me going with that 542 amps, Mikado, but I figured there was an explanation! I pictured your workshop exploding with flames when all that current shot into a gravitor, and thought..damn he's still around to tell us about it?

Sounds like a cool experiment with a definite positive outcome!Have you tried to attach it to a paraconical pendulum yet? "

Does that sound bad to anyone else here but you?

It even includes a suggestion as to how to try a different approach, which in my opinion is the ultimate olive branch.

Yes, I have made a gravitor, using TT Browns patent drawing, and it swings from a paraconical pendulum.
Thats as far as Ive gotten in 6 months, and maybe all Ill ever see, but for me it is a successful rendition of an effect many doubt, and thats empirical enough for me.

Cheers!
Littleenki

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]