collapse

Author Topic: The case for the civilization on the Moon  (Read 40322 times)

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Re: The case for the civilization on the Moon
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2012, 08:00:56 pm »

Not Joe.

When he was tasked to follow the soul of a guy who had just been killed in an automobile accident south of San Francisco. He followed the soul direct towards the moon.

It was being wrapped up in 'something'

As he got closer to the moon he was warned mentally to "Stay away. This is not your place."

The warning eventually got so loud and threatening that he broke of the chase.

He never got close enought to see anything.
Thanks John; it has been a very long time since that radio program aired, and my mental recollection of them have fogged with the passage of time... :D

I am sure you have some more to dangle in front of us  8)

You  always keep it interesting...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2012, 10:10:14 pm »

Not Joe.

When he was tasked to follow the soul of a guy who had just been killed in an automobile accident south of San Francisco. He followed the soul direct towards the moon.

As he got closer to the moon he was warned mentally to "Stay away. This is not your place."

Hello, John, and allow me to thank you for all of your life's work.
it is a dream of mine to see life or something alive on the moon ever since my RV experience three years ago. I know not many people are familiar with the real RVing, and most know of the military type, but that's not how it works for me. When in a meditative state that day, I realized I was seeing my window without asking. I never had a view like that, and never probably will again.
I observed a blue light emanating from a spot on the near side of the moon, and focused in on it.
Then all of my target went black, and I got a splitting headache. I know I was interecepted, because now I know the headache is the indicator for outside contact.

This didnt occur to me yet, until I RVed the Uss Nashville for Linda's thread, and saw a small vessel aside her in the Bahamas. While thinking of the later viewing I would undertake, I slipped into a sort of half meditation(i was tired!)while vacuuming my pool. I noticed the strokes of the vacuum were soothing, and then felt a warm tingly feeling all over, I thought about the Nashville for one second, and Bam, there was the headache. I wasnt even RVing yet!

Anyway, it is an honor to even be able to reply to someone like yourself, who has seen the truth, and lived the life of a soldier of knowledge.
I will remember this day, as the first time we communicated, John, although I hope it isnt the last, by any means!
Thanks again, John, Littleenki
(David)
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline johnlear

• Inner Circle - John's Den
  • Gold 32
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2012, 12:48:11 pm »
Hello, John, and allow me to thank you for all of your life's work.
it is a dream of mine to see life or something alive on the moon ever since my RV experience three years ago. I know not many people are familiar with the real RVing, and most know of the military type, but that's not how it works for me. When in a meditative state that day, I realized I was seeing my window without asking. I never had a view like that, and never probably will again.
I observed a blue light emanating from a spot on the near side of the moon, and focused in on it.
Then all of my target went black, and I got a splitting headache. I know I was interecepted, because now I know the headache is the indicator for outside contact.

This didnt occur to me yet, until I RVed the Uss Nashville for Linda's thread, and saw a small vessel aside her in the Bahamas. While thinking of the later viewing I would undertake, I slipped into a sort of half meditation(i was tired!)while vacuuming my pool. I noticed the strokes of the vacuum were soothing, and then felt a warm tingly feeling all over, I thought about the Nashville for one second, and Bam, there was the headache. I wasnt even RVing yet!

Anyway, it is an honor to even be able to reply to someone like yourself, who has seen the truth, and lived the life of a soldier of knowledge.
I will remember this day, as the first time we communicated, John, although I hope it isnt the last, by any means!
Thanks again, John, Littleenki
(David)

Thanks David,

For those kind words.

All the best

Offline WeekendWarrior

• Fight for truth, fight against suppression of information!
  • Gold 7
  • I hate cold..
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2012, 01:29:07 pm »

Not Joe.

Thats interesting, as I remember Mr. Swann had same kind of feeling, that hes not welcome to do he's remote viewing on moon. He said the people he saw there could "sense" he's presence somehow and didn't like it..

Offline zerocd

• Subscribers
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 26
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2012, 04:00:20 pm »
Extraterrestrials: China releases Moon footage of alien bases
Video at link above

Quote:
The report stipulates:

"I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface. He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artefacts and facility's. Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth. China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality, if these images and future ones are verified genuine then NASA should be investigated for fraud and treason. China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, lets hope this is the beginning of a new era."

Internet site reference: http://scottcwaring.blogspot.com/2012/02/alien-moon-base-captured-by-change-2.html

I can't anything to back it up yet. China did just release a map of the entire moon. This site has tools but extremely busy ATM!
http://159.226.88.30:8080/CE2release/cesMain.jsp
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 05:44:55 pm by zerocd »

Offline zerocd

• Subscribers
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 26
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2012, 04:17:26 am »
If the "Chang'e-2" vid is a hoax, I apologize. Can't find where China released anything but the map and that could not be this vid.

0CD

Offline arc

• Regular Members
  • Gold 31
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2012, 12:47:52 am »
Zerocd

Thank you for your research. The tcpip address as supplied is registered to the CHINA Science and Technology Network (details below)

inetnum:        159.226.0.0 - 159.226.255.255
netname:       CSTNET
descr:            CHINA SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY NETWORK
descr:            No.4, Zhongguancun 4th South Street,
descr:            Haidian District, Beijing
admin-c:        LH90-AP
tech-c:           LH90-AP
remarks:        transferred from ERX
mnt-by:         MAINT-CNNIC-AP
mnt-lower:     MAINT-CN-CSTNET
mnt-routes:    MAINT-CN-CSTNET
changed:        ipas@cnnic.cn 20100326
source:          APNIC

I suggest that you folk take a careful look at that first page from the site and notice the "logos" lined up along the bottom of the screen
Chinese (Space Military Agency),  USA -NASA, RUSSIA- Federal.Space.RU,  ESA -European Space Agency ,Japanese Space Agency,

I guess the only ones not mentioned are the International Society of Space Penguins...

Offline zerocd

• Subscribers
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 26
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2012, 02:25:31 am »
@arc

Interesting . Not sure I am looking at the right page to see logos.

I used IE and Firefox to view.

Main Page: http://www.cstnet.cn/english/index.htm

Brief Introduction Page:  http://www.cstnet.cn/english/internationalexchangesandooperation/briefintroduction.htm

Link?

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2012, 06:31:50 am »
You guys are seeing the underlying connection that some call the illuminati or bilderbergs or what have you, rear its hidden head.

We all know in our heart there is something going on underneath or noses, and John has strived so selflessly to bring the truth to us here.

It seems even some of the high ranking poiliticians around us are fodder for the NWO, and they are losing their minds...watch the news in the near future and tell me they arent acting very odd, and aloof.

Heres the first step, what they call the New Majority Agenda. Be Aware!
http://www.crossroadsgps.org/2012/01/crossroads-gps-launches-new-majority-agenda-issues-platform/

As far as the case for a civilization on the moon, why not? I cant find one reason why we wouldnt have a base there, and to watch this charade of NASA and the other so called space agencies, which are false flag operations all the way, makes me realize how stupid they think we are. VERY!

Our tech has gone way beyond rockets and non manuevering spacecraft, and what we and they have now is most likely a fleet designed specifically for the purpose of clandestine space travel and mining explorations.
Just hopefully not depopulation, as some suspect.
I ask again...hey Cheney, where did that 23 trillion go? Yep I thought so, and hey! nice spaceship, Dick!

Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline arc

• Regular Members
  • Gold 31
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2012, 02:32:51 pm »
Using just the first part of the url without the additional internal network port redirection "8080" as per your first post

Main page   http://159.226.88.30

cheers
arc

Offline zerocd

• Subscribers
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 26
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2012, 05:21:17 pm »
Using just the first part of the url without the additional internal network port redirection "8080" as per your first post

Main page   http://159.226.88.30

cheers
arc

Thanks!

Tartura

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2012, 11:43:14 pm »
Well, we are told that when an object hits the surface of the moon,  the moon resonates like a bell; thus indicating that  it is hollow; thus, a manufactured satelite.
About the rebellious teenagers on the moon:  children of an advanced civilization might be very much more sophisticated than many adult earthlings.  You cannot make assumptions about a life form that you have never encountered

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2012, 05:46:06 pm »
Well, we are told that when an object hits the surface of the moon,  the moon resonates like a bell; thus indicating that  it is hollow; thus, a manufactured satelite.
No, indicating that it's a solid. Have you ever hit block of iron with a hammer? It also resonates like a bell.

Also, even if it's hollow, that doesn't mean that the only explanation is that it is manufactured.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2012, 07:07:07 pm »
No, indicating that it's a solid. Have you ever hit block of iron with a hammer? It also resonates like a bell.

Also, even if it's hollow, that doesn't mean that the only explanation is that it is manufactured.

According to Carl Sagan, hollow bodies (of planet/moon size) cannot form naturally...  Of course, One has to accept that He knew what He was talking about...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2012, 07:25:06 pm »

ArMaP, have you never struck a steel anvil"? When you strike an anvil with a hammer, or a steel sledge, it really does make a loud noise!! But, in doing that, I have never heard a "continuing resonance" from an anvil, and that would be because it is very hard, and very solid.

Of course, everyone knows what a bell, and similar hollow objects do, when struck - they resonate. 

I Have no knowledge of "Moon resonance", but, if it is hollow, then there might be some, when struck!  ;)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]